The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or Jump the Shark"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-09, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or Jump the Shark"
A second shot at a Survivor All Stars has been talked about by Probst and mentioned by some contestants.

Would this be Jeff's swan song or like he's said Survivor is a great gig? He seems to still be enjoying the ride and so far doesn't seem like he's phoning it in. He has talked about his duties as host only taking up a few months of the year leaving him free to do other things. What ever happened to his reality show or was that one show featuring him as a cashier his production?

I could see him continuing Survivor if none of his other ideas pan out and let's face it, there are way too many bad reality shows out there and for every one that makes it to TV there must be 10 that don't get past the pitch stage. I'd venture a guess that he would hold out until there was an All Stars 2, if the response was good he might continue. If it turns out to be a "jump the shark" then who knows.

Going on the premise that there will be another All Stars where would the pool of contestants be recruited? Since the last A$$ or since the beginning? Would already two timers like Rupert & Eliza be excluded?

Jeff was salivating over a Coach rewind, I'm not sure I could stomach another season of him, unless the rest of the contestants would vote him off first. That would be worth it. Taj mentioned in an interview that she would be interested.

What do you think All Stars 2 or not, if so who would you like to see starving and being eaten by bugs?

A Tribal Sig

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or... Outfrontgirl 05-26-09 1
   RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or... suzzee 05-26-09 2
       RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or... Outfrontgirl 05-27-09 3
       RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or... byoffer 05-28-09 4
           RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or... Outfrontgirl 05-28-09 5
               RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or... suzzee 05-30-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-09, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or Jump the Shark"
hey suzzee,
seeing as there are no replies yet, not sure if you read Sucks but the season 19+ forum has a plethora of topics discussing the idea of returning players in all sorts of configurations. For the most part not as intelligently as you put it!

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/forums/69

My take is that this is a Fanatics or Basher topic in that it's about what we would like to see. It will become a Spoiler topic at the point where there is information. I believe they are likely to some form of All stars again, and what Jeff said supports that.

But us brainstorming on which players we want to see is more of a Fanatics topic. Jumping the shark is a Bashers topic.

Collecting tips on any former players being asked to return - is Spoilers.

05-26-09, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or Jump the Shark"
Hey Thanks OFG, I was second thinking the post and you're right. I'll shuffle on over to Sucks and see what they've got. ta ta

05-27-09, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or Jump the Shark"
wear your hipwaders, suzzee!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-09, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or Jump the Shark"
Or post over in bashers. I think this is a good discussion topic. I see that Tribe has started a speculation thread "Tocatins What ifs" where we will replay the season using various what-ifs. So far the starting tribes have been mixed up. That thread might be better in bashers too. Oh, it used to be do easy to know where to post.

05-28-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or Jump the Shark"
for sure, it's a perfect topic for Bashers. I didn't mean to send you to post at the pit of immaturity ... (Sucks

There is a lot of debate going on at Sucks and some of it could be worth reading, so I linked it, but it's awfully hard to have a conversation there.

05-30-09, 12:48 PM (EST)
6. "RE: A$$ 2 Opinions, Speculation or Jump the Shark"
I pm'd one of the Blue peeps to move this to fanatics or bashers but they're probably busy for now, I'll ask again next week.

As for Sucks, I don't have the asbestos undies to stand the flames that erupt over there. I'll hang here where it's mo' better.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •