The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S18 Finale!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-09, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S18 Finale!"

The Rules

As always, the first rule is: Put your vote in the subject heading! Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe: Time To Vote: S18 Finale!" and replace with your vote.

This time, however, you don't want to vote for the boot. You want to vote for the finishing order of the Final Four. The order of your vote should be as follows: 4th/3rd/2nd/1st(winner!).

Please use the following designations when casting your vote:

E for Erinn
J for James "JT"
S for Stephen
T for Tamara "Taj"

So, for example, if you think Erinn will finish in 4th place, "JT" will finish in 3rd place, Stephen will finish in 2nd place, and "Taj" will win, your vote should read:

E/J/S/T

Of course, the other standard rules of vote threads also apply to this vote thread. Reply only to this post! This is not a discussion thread. But if you decide to change your vote then reply to your own post! No sig pics! Have fun!

(Tie rules! There aren't any tie possibilities in this finale edition, I am noting this here only because that may need to be revisited in future editions. Let's hope not, it is really a headache.)

As always, of course, anything else you want to vote on, who wins what challenge, if they'll bother with Exile (can't imagine why), which Jury member will be the biggest drama queen, et cetera, these should go in your post. We are interested in what you have to say.

The DAWs!

Forza (green buff) merge tribe

Erinn Lobdell (Timbira/Forza)
James "JT" Thomas, Jr. (Jalapao/Forza)
Stephen Fishbach (Jalapao/Forza)
Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George (Jalapao/Forza)

Eliminated
Carolina Eastwood (Jalapao)
Candace Smith (Timbira)
Sgt. Jerry Sims (Timbira)
Sandy Burgin (Jalapao)
Spencer Duhm (Jalapao)
Sydney Wheeler (Jalapao)
Joe Dowdle (Jalapao/Forza) medical evacuation

The Jury
Brendan Synnott (Timbira/Forza)
Tyson Apostol (Timbira/Forza)
Sierra Reed (Timbira/Forza)
Debbie "Bubbles" Beebe (Timbira/Forza)
Coach Ben "Dragonmaestro" Wade (Timbira/Forza)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 E/T/S/J byoffer 05-15-09 1
 T/E/S/J Tercel 05-15-09 2
   RE: T/E/S/J dabo 05-17-09 34
       RE: T/E/S/J Tercel 05-19-09 35
           RE: T/E/S/J dabo 05-21-09 36
 E/T/S/J Estee 05-15-09 3
 E/J/S/T samboohoo 05-15-09 4
 J/E/T/S grit 05-15-09 5
 T/S/E/J kingfish 05-15-09 6
 J/S/E/T Loree 05-15-09 7
   E/T/S/J--but I like your order bett... toddE 05-15-09 8
 E/T/S/J Belle Book 05-15-09 9
 T/E/S/J sylvester 05-15-09 10
 T/E/J/S Outfrontgirl 05-16-09 11
 E / T / S / J Scarlett O Hara 05-16-09 12
 E/T/J/S KwietOne 05-16-09 13
   Vote Change: J/E/T/S KwietOne 05-16-09 16
 Taj/Erinn/JT/Stephen Flowerpower 05-16-09 14
 S/T/J/E corcam 05-16-09 15
 E/T/S/J WhiteHot 05-16-09 17
 E/J/T/S emydi 05-16-09 18
 J/E/T/S citywitch 05-16-09 19
 E/T/S/J MJewel 05-16-09 20
 T / E / S / J Brownroach 05-16-09 21
 T/E/S/J whoami 05-16-09 22
 T/E/S/J dabo 05-16-09 23
 "T/E/S/J" greg2557 05-17-09 24
 E/S/T/J Max Headroom 05-17-09 25
 JT/Taj/Erinn/Stephen Corvis 05-17-09 26
 J/T/S/E michel 05-17-09 27
 VoteTally #1 dabo 05-17-09 28
 J/E/T/S moonbaby 05-17-09 29
 T/E/S/JT esquire 05-17-09 30
 T/E/S/JT kircon 05-17-09 31
 J/E/T/S Georjanna 05-17-09 32
 Final Tally dabo 05-17-09 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "E/T/S/J"
I will go with the obvious one. If Stephen really wanted to win then he would already have been trying to rally against JT. Those two will be in the final. Last night Stephen lost the vote of Coach (and thus Debbie), and even if they split the rest JT wins.

Tercel 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-09, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tercel Click to send private message to Tercel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "T/E/S/J"
The next-one-to-go (Erinn in this case) always wins the last desperation challenge so I think Taj will go first.

05-17-09, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: T/E/S/J"
Welcome aboard! And big congrats! Wow, nailed the Finale vote in your first post! Wow!

Tercel 27 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-09, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tercel Click to send private message to Tercel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: T/E/S/J"
Right answer + wrong logic = lucky guess!

05-21-09, 01:11 AM (EST)
36. "RE: T/E/S/J"
Don't be so modest. I can't tell you how many times I and others have been way off on our reasoning yet still managed to get something right. We all speculate, that's part of the fun.

You hit a grand slam on your first at-bat, and that was before the CBS clues and so on were issued and discussed. Very impressive.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "E/T/S/J"
And then we check Jeff into the padded room for a nice long rest/Kool-Aid detox...

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "E/J/S/T"
This is tough for me because I think it is anyone's game at this point - especially among Stephen, JT and Taj. And, for the first time ever, I am perfectly fine with any of the four winning - especially JT, Stephen or Taj.

I go back to last to the Debbie boot episode. There was something about the conversation between Stephen and JT when they were talking about how they are running the game that makes me think just for a moment that neither of them will win.

I also wonder if the jury - even Coach - will look at JT's vote for Erinn last night as JT really being honorable to Coach or using it as a way to suck up to him.

Just too many possibilities right now.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-15-09, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "J/E/T/S"
Wow, I'm not so good with spoilers. Reading all the spoilers makes my head spin and then I have trouble keeping track of what really happened vs. what people on the board have posted that they think will happen. The other problem with spoiling is that we have no idea who wins immunity, which can change the whole dynamic of the game. This is very frustrating!

Okay, here's my logic for my picks:

JT was not happy that Stephen was the deciding vote in getting rid of Coach. So I think he might want to break his alliance with Stephen (which happens almost every season at this point in the game) and get rid of him. Assuming that JT doesn't win immunity, I think Stephen will also want to break his alliance with JT and get rid of JT. I think Taj & Erinn are closer to Stephen and he can get them to vote out JT. JT is a huge threat - good with challenges, very likeable - and it will be easy for him to convince the girls to vote out JT.

After that, Stephen & Taj will stick together with their original secret alliance and vote out Erinn.

Stephen will win against Taj because he will convince the jury that he was the mastermind of all the blindsides and will reward him. Stephen hasn't really pissed off anyone on the jury enough that they will vote for Taj over him. The jury usually sides with good game play over likeability. Also, they will feel that Taj doesn't need the money.

If JT wins Final 4 immunity, I think we're looking at S/E/T/J. I really feel that Stephen & JT will want to break their alliance at this point in the game. They're both in it for the million dollars and I see them doing whatever it takes to win it.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "T/S/E/J "

Taj has to go next, followed by Stephen, Erin and JT in F2, and JT wins.

Because,

Everyone will want to be beside Erin in the F2, she's the only 'bad' person left, so S/J/E agree to boot T.

Then, in order to keep Erin in S's or JT's F2, either JT or S have to go, and since JT is more likely to win IC, Stephen will go next.

Then, with the jury choice either Erin or JT, JT wins.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "J/S/E/T"
If they all think about it JT has the best chance of winning over the jury at the end. He needs to go. Either Stephen votes with the females and JT is booted 3-1. Or the women vote JT and the guys vote for Taj. It is a tie and she beats him in a fire starting challenge. There was that moment of foreshadowing when Taj started the fire that JT couldn't.

With JT gone the females realize they both have a better shot with the jury if Stephen is not sitting beside them. It was interesting that neither Sierra or Debbie seemed to realize Stephen was really playing the game. I think if he was in the F2 he would have explained this to the jury. He is booted.

Taj wins over the jury because Errin was never that well liked. Taj wins and we understand why Jeff has said we will like our winner.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-15-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "E/T/S/J--but I like your order better"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-09 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

This is the obvious order, indeed.

You are totally right, the other three need to get rid of JT if they want to win, because he'd win the vote against anyone.

The girls need to stick together, but then they show both Taj and Erinn saying they are with JT and Stephen, not each other. So I think they will turn on each other, but JT and Stephen won't (even though Stephen really should. Does he want to let JT take the million. Did any of these people learn from Colby ?)

I don't think Taj could win the vote against anyone.
I think JT could win the vote against anyone.

Stephen and Erinn would be nice to see, since it's hard to say how the jury vote would play out.

This has been a good, but not great season. One thing in its favor is that all four can at least make a case for jury votes, unlike in some earlier seasons (like Gabon, most recently).

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-15-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "E/T/S/J"
This is probably what will happen. But I can see an alternative possibility: J/S/E/T.

However, the alternative can only happen if J.T. loses Immunity and he & Stephen vote for Erinn while Taj and Erinn vote for J.T. because they know he'll win -- and if Erinn (or Taj, if J.T. decides to vote for Taj) loses the tiebreaker. And then, either Taj or Erinn have to win the final Immunity Challenge in order to get rid of Stephen, since they both probably suspect that they won't win against him either.

In that case, Erinn would lose because Tyson, Debbie and Coach don't really like her and because Sierra and Brendan were in an alliance with Taj at one point. However, this is unlikely to happen, so I'm going with the order I posted.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-09, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "T/E/S/J"
I'm pretty convinced this is how it goes down.

Taj is backstabbed at F4. JT wins IC, Stephen convinces him that Taj has to go as Erinn has no chance of winning the final endurance challenge, ensuring them both the chance at the $.

Erinn goes as planned next, when JT wins final immunity and chooses to take Stephen.

JT wins easily over Stephen with the jury.

Note: JT has to win both immunities, or else Stephen will take him out, but I think he indeed does and wins himself a million bucks in the process.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-09, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "T/E/J/S"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-09 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

ed to remove sig pic. My bad.

In my gut I think JT will win but I'm voting Stephen because he SHOULD win, and because I need subtitles to understand what JT says most of the time, so I think Stephen has an advantage when it comes to making an argument.

I think Stephen and JT will start polarizing, but that JT will win that spider challenge and he and S decide to betray Taj because she's so well liked. Really they both are trying to keep Erinn around but neither will admit it to the other.

I think JT wins the last immunity, and can't quite bring himself to vote his bro Stevo out, and feels like he has the votes to keep him.

No one has clean hands with this thing. It comes down to what you tell the jury. Stephen has studied this game obsessively, including the final speeches, and I think he understands more about what to say and not say. Against him is that people don't like brainiacs as much as good ol boys.

It could happen another way, easily. I just think they both belong in the F2, and if either one gets knocked out I will feel bad for that one. Probst says it's really neat the way it ends, so I'm voting for no such disappointment, a let the best of the two friends win scenario.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-16-09, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "E / T / S / J"
This is the way I want it to go. In my heart of hearts though, I think Stephen will most likely win. He has been given better editing while J.T. has pretty much been hidden up until this past Thursday. Who will it be? The brainiac or the listener? I'm cheering for the listener, but I think the brainiac is going to win. Stephen is a less-outdoorsy, goofier Yul, who only found power in the game when he first, allied with J.T., and second, got the idol. So, go J.T.!

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-16-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "E/T/J/S"
X

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-09, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Vote Change: J/E/T/S"
JT: Blindside - I honestly think Stephen wins immunity.
Erinn: Can't shut up and carefully constructs the lie.
Taj/Stephen: Original alliance before JT came into the picture.

Stephen wins.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-09, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Taj/Erinn/JT/Stephen"
This is not the order that I prefer, and it's not even what I wrote in the discussion thread. However, I do think that Stephen will win...the preview is setting him up as the boot going against the ruthless, JT, which I believe will be misdirection...I think David could very well trump Goliath...the editing has supported Stephen throughout, from episode one on. Stephen showed he was a player by aligning with JT all along, and appearing to NOT be the leader...everyone who has been voted off confirms that they see now, that Stephen was indeed the mastermind, but in the game, they perceived JT as the leader, and Stephen as the follower. Very clever to play this way, imo, for Stephen.

With the latest preview, we now see JT pouring it on, and declaring that it's a game for a million dollars and you have to be ruthless, creating doubt that Stephen will make it to the end. This doubt on his status AT THIS POINT in the game, spells winner for me.

But, I personally want JT to win, and I do hold out hope for him to do just that. I will indeed be happy with one of them as winner, to me they are the worthy two that deserve, have earned, the F2 status. A great season!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-16-09, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "S/T/J/E"
Just cause LOL

WhiteHot 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-09, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhiteHot Click to send private message to WhiteHot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "E/T/S/J"
Cuz I am always wrong.

NOw TJ can blow all his money on dental work and toothless Alabamian hookers. Ironic if you think about it.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-09, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "E/J/T/S"
Brendan-Taj
Tyson-Stephen
Sierra-Stephen
Debbie-Stephen
Coach-Stephen
Erinn-Taj
JT-Stephen

But even if its JT I think Stephen wins out in a 4/3 vote

Brendan-JT
Tyson-Stephen
Sierra-Stephen
Debbie-JT
Coach-JT
Erinn-Stephen
Taj-Stephen

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-16-09, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "J/E/T/S"
this is how I see it going down: JT does not win immunity @F4 & falls victim to fire starting tie breaker loss (fits shocking vote clue & recent episode openers of JT being unable to start a fire)

at F2 Stephen & Taj turn on each other, Stephen wins (& somewhere Rob C smiles)

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-16-09, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "E/T/S/J"
I think JT and Stephen have an agreement to go all the way to final two and I don't see either one of them betraying the other. I think they will be loyal to Taj and take her to final three with them. Even if Taj would make it to final two somehow I don't think the jury would give her the money as they know who she is married to and probably does not need the money that bad. JT and Stephen were the players more in control and making the moves and would win over Taj I think.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-09, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "T / E / S / J"
I posted what I think will happen here.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-16-09, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "T/E/S/J"
Good as any.

05-16-09, 11:27 PM (EST)
23. "T/E/S/J"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-09 AT 11:32 PM (EST)

Either Erinn wins F4 IC or the boys decide to take out Taj fearing she would be too popular with the jury at F2.

Erinn tries to play the boys against each other hoping to get to F2 but in the end she goes home since JT doesn't fear Stephen at F2 and Stephen doesn't fear JT at F2.

JT tries to use the good old cowpoke charm, maybe shoots himself in the foot trying to throw Stephen under the bus, it barely matters since he's so hard to understand anyway. It's Stephen's Final Tribal to win or lose, if he stands up for himself, honestly answers every challenge, reveals himself as the mastermind of the Jalapao 3, he should win.

But instead he tries to throw JT under the bus, misplays the hand he holds, comes off as too desperate.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-17-09, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. ""T/E/S/J""
What ever goes down,it will be a interesting night.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-09, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "E/S/T/J"
Erinn is the obvious first boot.
Stephen is the "shocker" as JT eliminates his strongest rival at F3.
Taj is well-liked but isn't viewed as a strong player by the jury.
JT wins based on his overall strength and his well-played game.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-09, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "JT/Taj/Erinn/Stephen"
I think Stephen wins the first challenge and the betrayal is JT gets betrayed by Stephen and loses a tie breaker with Erinn. Stephen knows he is going to lose the final vote vs. JT and has to take him out. Especially after JT threw Coach a bone to get his vote in the finals.

At Final 3, I think Taj has to win immunity or she's gone. Erinn wins this one and take Stephen who kept her in the game after Final Four.

Despite the betrayal, JT and Taj still vote for Stephen.

Taj - Stephen
JT - Stephen
Coach - Stephen
Debbie - Erinn
Sierra - Erinn
Tyson - Stephen
Brendan - Stephen

Stephen wins 5-2.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-09, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "J/T/S/E"
Coach would hate this result.

05-17-09, 04:11 PM (EST)
28. "VoteTally #1"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-09 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

This is vote tally #1, post#28, compiling 26 votes and 1 vote change.

Finish Order Votes
E/T/S/J: 7
T/E/S/J: 6
J/E/T/S: 3
T/E/J/S: 2
E/J/S/T: 1
T/S/E/J: 1
J/S/E/T: 1
S/T/J/E: 1
E/J/T/S: 1
E/S/T/J: 1
J/T/E/S: 1
J/T/S/E: 1

4th Place votes
Erinn: 10
Taj: 9
JT: 6
Stephen: 1

3rd Place votes
Erinn: 11
Taj: 10
Stephen: 3
JT: 2

2nd Place votes
Stephen: 15
Taj: 5
Erinn: 3
JT: 3

1st Place votes
JT: 15
Stephen: 7
Erinn: 2
Taj: 2

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-09, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "J/E/T/S"
Because it spells a word. There's no coach on these JETS

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-09, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "T/E/S/JT"

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-09, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "T/E/S/JT"
This one is hard to tell. I'm happy with any of them winning.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-17-09, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "J/E/T/S"
I want Taj to make it past Final Four almost as much as I want Stephen to win.

05-17-09, 07:06 PM (EST)
33. "Final Tally"
This is the final tally, post #33, compiling 30 votes, 1 vote change, 1 previous tally.

Finish Orders
T/E/S/J: 8
E/T/S/J: 7
J/E/T/S: 5
T/E/J/S: 2
E/J/S/T: 1
T/S/E/J: 1
J/S/E/T: 1
S/T/J/E: 1
E/J/T/S: 1
E/S/T/J: 1
J/T/E/S: 1
J/T/S/E: 1

4th Place
Taj: 11
Erinn: 10
JT: 8
Stephen: 1

3rd Place
Erinn: 15
Taj: 10
Stephen: 3
JT: 2

2nd Place
Stephen: 17
Taj: 7
Erinn: 3
JT: 3

1st Place
JT: 17
Stephen: 9
Erinn: 2
Taj: 2

astonishingly, no one voted J/E/S/T

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •