The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-09, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And lo, the angry mob which had gathered to slay the one who claimed to be a killer of dragons was told to keep their torches and pitchforks confined to this single thread until the chosen hour of eleven at night in the mystical East, for it would only be then that sufficient cleaner would arrive for getting the false one's blood off the entire site. And there were to be no sigpics, for all graphics would only serve to make the liar view them as sacrifices onto his glory, and frankly everyone had dealt with more than enough of that.

Why hath the mob gathered, you ask? Because he had claimed that he was there to kill dragons, and demanded all our gold for it. Plus our time. Lots and lots of our time. And in the dark light shed by the anti-glory of his carp-spewing presence, the peaceful village of Snark discovered there had never been any dragon at all. There had only been a Giant Ego, which stomped all over our show. It caused many within the village to become deathly ill from an excess of carp, while others nearly perished from sheer laughter. And so in order to save ourselves, we have gathered to wreak holy and unholy justice alike (such is the uniting power of the Giant Ego, the only power it has ever possessed) upon the false one, so that he shall never return, nor shall anyone like him ever appear again, or we'll get him and his little cane too.

Tonight, we are not here just to watch a show. We are here to slay the monster and the tiny mush-brained semblance of a man that lies within its pudding heart. For only by doing so can we have any hope of protecting our poor village in seasons to come, and let's face it: we have enough problems already without getting more of this sewage.

On my signal:

Make.

It.

Die.

If he gets through tonight, I am going to be so totally mortified.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hold me I'm skeered Snidget 05-14-09 1
   RE: Hold me I'm skeered Estee 05-14-09 2
 Live-post episode discussion -- Estee 05-14-09 3
 Cue the orchestra. Estee 05-14-09 4
 I got four words Snidget 05-14-09 5
 As Benji sees it: Estee 05-14-09 6
 RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... PepeLePew13 05-14-09 7
   RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... Snidget 05-14-09 9
   RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... Estee 05-14-09 13
   RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... Sunny_Bunny 05-14-09 15
 Jiffy quote... PepeLePew13 05-14-09 8
 The litany of excuses. Estee 05-14-09 10
 RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... PepeLePew13 05-14-09 11
   RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... PepeLePew13 05-14-09 12
 Benji on the dune. Estee 05-14-09 14
 Great, Just Great Snidget 05-14-09 16
 RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... PepeLePew13 05-14-09 17
   RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... Estee 05-14-09 19
       RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... Snidget 05-14-09 21
           RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... Estee 05-14-09 29
 Dear Erinn, Estee 05-14-09 18
 Tonight's main course: Estee 05-14-09 20
   RE: Tonight's main course: Snidget 05-14-09 22
 The circling vultures Snidget 05-14-09 23
   RE: The circling vultures jbug 05-14-09 38
       RE: The circling vultures PepeLePew13 05-14-09 44
 The visual. Estee 05-14-09 24
   RE: The visual. PepeLePew13 05-14-09 25
       Y'know... Estee 05-14-09 31
           RE: Y'know... PepeLePew13 05-14-09 32
 immunity challenge... PepeLePew13 05-14-09 26
   RE: immunity challenge... PepeLePew13 05-14-09 27
 The world's most conveniently-timed... Estee 05-14-09 28
 RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... Prof_ Wagstaff 05-14-09 30
 RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... PepeLePew13 05-14-09 33
 The vote... PepeLePew13 05-14-09 34
   RE: The vote... Sunny_Bunny 05-14-09 37
       RE: The vote... Snidget 05-14-09 41
 WHACK jbug 05-14-09 35
 Can'ts. Estee 05-14-09 36
   RE: Can'ts. Sunny_Bunny 05-14-09 39
       RE: Can'ts. Estee 05-14-09 42
           RE: Can'ts. Sunny_Bunny 05-14-09 47
               RE: Can'ts. Estee 05-14-09 48
   RE: Can'ts. kingfish 05-14-09 51
       RE: Can'ts. tjcrew 05-15-09 54
 They cut him off! Estee 05-14-09 40
   RE: They cut him off! PepeLePew13 05-14-09 43
       Poor Webby. Estee 05-14-09 45
           RE: Poor Webby. PepeLePew13 05-14-09 46
               RE: Poor Webby. dabo 05-14-09 53
 RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... HistoryDetective 05-14-09 49
   RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... PepeLePew13 05-14-09 50
   RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... Estee 05-14-09 52
       RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... kingfish 05-15-09 55
       RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... HistoryDetective 05-15-09 56
           RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... Estee 05-15-09 57
           RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East C... PepeLePew13 05-15-09 58

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-09, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hold me I'm skeered"
Sunday: Team I wanted to win, did. (well more accurately I wanted all three teams to lose, but I wanted this team to lose less than the other two teams)

Tuesday: The dancers I wanted to leave, were voted out. I love Ty's spirit but I don't know if I could handle one more Latin dance from him. Thinking about the free style was giving me nightmares.

Wednesday: The Annointed One was cast out from American Idol.

I fear that this is all a set up for the crushing blow that will be Coach winning Immunity tonight, winning the show, and taking over for Jeff so we will never be rid of him.

05-14-09, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hold me I'm skeered"
Or maybe you're just on a major streak and it's not over yet.

05-14-09, 05:36 PM (EST)
3. "Live-post episode discussion --"
-- will be at http://www.myinfochat.com/ in the Recreation & Sports room immediately following the closing credits: standard warnings about Java and name use apply. (As tonight also has the HK finale, some people will inevitably be delayed until that one's over.)

Let's hope we have a fresh head to hang on the wall. (Well, the head will be fresh. The contents are rotten.)

05-14-09, 06:31 PM (EST)
4. "Cue the orchestra. "
It's time for Benji's Unfinished SymPhony.

05-14-09, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I got four words "
De.Lu.Sion.Al

Did I hear that right? They voted out Debbie behind his back to save Coach so the game is still being played with honor and Coach is someone they are just dying to give the million to? He is so totally worshiped that way?

05-14-09, 07:05 PM (EST)
6. "As Benji sees it:"
The others voted for Debbie in order to save him. (He could not figure out Debbie's vote on his own.) He is no longer in control of the game. (He never was.) He just wants to know when he's going, despite their having saved him and his idiot self being such a great F2 partner. (Say what?) He's almost speechless. (Almost.)

Is this the bottom of the endless barrel of delusional I see before him?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-09, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hypochondriacs unite! They now have a new BFF in Coach.

My lungs are scarred.
My back is screwed.
I have asthma.
My brain hurts.
I don't want to go to Exile Island (way to get yourself put on there by mentioning it to JT/Stephen, idiot!)
I have no balls.
It's only a flesh wound!

05-14-09, 07:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Since I'm going to Exile it has to be the toughest Exile ever.
I will not eat, I will not sleep, I will not build fire.

And it isn't so I have an excuse to give Pat Benetar.

05-14-09, 07:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
He's setting it all up in his own mind: this way, no matter what happens, his final failure is not in any way his fault. And notice the sad music playing over the early part of his lying? The editors are as sick of him as everyone else. I'm surprised they didn't outright derail the soundtrack halfway through the three-stage Ostening.

I don't think he can build a fire. I'm not sure he can chew his own food.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hypochondriac? Pfft,

I AM THE DRAGON SLAY...*cough, sputter*

Dragon Slayer! Let me lift my mighty sta --*Owwwwwwwww*

*cough, cough, sputter* staff. I shall win the da.. *gasp, gasp*

The day! It will be my *clutches head*

my finest hour!

Exile Island holds no fear for m -- *plop, plop*

Oh, I wondered what happened to those.

05-14-09, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jiffy quote..."
"Now you've got to start working on that pole."

He needs a new girlfriend, stat.

05-14-09, 07:18 PM (EST)
10. "The litany of excuses."
Benji's been breathing in too much smoke and it's aggravating his asthma. (Move away from the fire, idiot.)

Benji has a bad back with ruptured discs.

Benji is afraid to go to ExI because he's only comfortable with journeys which set world records.

Benji won't build a fire or eat on the dune because he wants his ExI experience to be special.

Benji can't get his pole erect.

...well, that one's real.

05-14-09, 07:18 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
JT wins reward. He takes Stephen with him, leaving Erinn and Taj in camp.

Coach's off to Exile -- and he volunteers after his whinging earlier about being scared to go there! He goes into a long spiel about how heroic he's being in going there, then attacks Erinn for being negative.

"My disks have ruptured on both sides! I'm this close to being on death's door!"

Good to know that he also knows how to diagnose himself without the use of x-rays or MRIs. What a guy!

05-14-09, 07:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Taj: "It's a nice sunny day. Good, there won't be any shade for Coach on Exile Island."

14. "Benji on the dune."
Migawd. He is Donald Crowhurst.

16. "Great, Just Great"
Now he's speaking in the third person and dictating the punctuation in his confessionals.

05-14-09, 07:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Coach's now reverting to talking about himself in the third person while on Exile Island. Spewing out adjectives galore. Pronouncing that Erinn will be out next.

In your dreams. Period. Paragraph.

05-14-09, 07:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
If someone wrote this moron, I'd stop reading the story.

Or in editing dictation terms Benji doesn't recognize, -30-.

05-14-09, 07:30 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
There is a heck of a lot of reality you just can't get away with in fiction. Fiction has to have some believability.

05-14-09, 07:45 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think I got away with a jaguar. I don't think I could get away with this idiot.

05-14-09, 07:25 PM (EST)
18. "Dear Erinn,"
Say it in confessional. He's still a vote.

05-14-09, 07:30 PM (EST)
20. "Tonight's main course:"
White-hot loathing.

05-14-09, 07:31 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Tonight's main course:"
can you barbecue that on a stick?

05-14-09, 07:32 PM (EST)
23. "The circling vultures"
are a nice touch.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-09, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: The circling vultures"
those were perfect.
Too bad he didn't die there so they could eat him.

05-14-09, 08:03 PM (EST)
44. "RE: The circling vultures"
Even vultures have standards... they wouldn't have touched him.

05-14-09, 07:33 PM (EST)
24. "The visual."
"I feel nothing but total mental acuity focused on the task at hand," Benji said as he scratched himself.

05-14-09, 07:35 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The visual."
He seems to be becoming Christ-like with his appearance and the way he walked in as if he had a cross to bear ... and then taking a similar pose while up on the platform for the IC.

31. "Y'know..."
...I'm arguably one of the least conventionally religious people on the board, and I think that's insulting to Christ.

Not you. Him.

05-14-09, 07:47 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Y'know..."
Yeah, know what would make it all right with the world?

To be smote by a blinding flash of lightning while at Tribal Council.

05-14-09, 07:38 PM (EST)
26. "immunity challenge..."
First three out: Erinn, Stephen, Taj.

It's just Coach and JT left.

05-14-09, 07:40 PM (EST)
27. "RE: immunity challenge..."
And... Coach goes flat on his face after 50 minutes. JT wins immunity!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhwooooooooo!

05-14-09, 07:43 PM (EST)
28. "The world's most conveniently-timed back spasm."
Oh, come on! He knows his only hope is to look like such a challenge weakling that he gets carried, so he decides to take a header and refuses to get Medical in because they'll be able to tell he's faking!

The self-proclaimed racehorse threw a hoof. Can I put him down now?

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
He's not just delusional, he's completely insane.

But could they feel sorry enough for him to keep him around?
Are you getting nervous Estee?

05-14-09, 07:52 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I wonder if Brendan and Sierra were actually snoring while Coach went through his poem at TC...

05-14-09, 07:53 PM (EST)
34. "The vote..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-09 AT 07:59 PM (EST)

Coach
Erinn
Erinn
Coach
Coach

See ya, Dragon Slayer

Edit: It was JT who voted for Erinn along with Coachebag. Maybe that's his way of saying to Coach, "I didn't vote for you, so don't hold it against me in the final jury vote."

Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: The vote..."
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

finally, something worth watching on television

05-14-09, 08:02 PM (EST)
41. "RE: The vote..."
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-09, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "WHACK"
That was the sound of Erinn cutting off the dragon slayer's head.

THUD
That was his head hitting the ground

36. "Can'ts."
He can't write a decent poem.

He can't read the way the wind is blowing.

And he can't use a cane in such a way that it would provide any support if his back was actually out.

But the good news: now he can't win, either.

I'd say 'good riddance', but we still have his jury question to get through. All forty minutes of it.

05-14-09, 07:59 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Can'ts."
Ya know, couldn't you have let that one go till tomorrow?

05-14-09, 08:02 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Can'ts."
Couldn't. We've only got three days to brace ourselves for it and we have to start fasting, forgoing liquids, and not sleeping in order to gather our strength right now.

05-14-09, 08:11 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Can'ts."
Sigh. I have a big test on Saturday. Now? I'm toast.

05-14-09, 08:25 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Can'ts."
On the bright side, most humans can only go three days without water -- so if you start the Benji Health Bar right now, you just might be dead before he opens his mouth!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-09, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Can'ts."
You have to give him credit for keeping up his fiction all the way to the end.

Except that we still have the final TC, and the live show. I wonder if he will have found the earth's magnetic West pole by that time?

tjcrew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-15-09, 05:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjcrew Click to send private message to tjcrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Can'ts."
It hit me last night- he kept up with his fiction AFTER the end. Didn't we hear that he came back with a cane and a limp and implying that he got injured and that was why anything that didn't work out perfectly for the warrior happened?

05-14-09, 07:59 PM (EST)
40. "They cut him off!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-09 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

Took out the last confessional right in the middle of a sentence!

And now Stephen is the evil wizard! (Anyone want to blame the Soul Splice?)

ETA: JT is being very canny here -- letting it be a 3-2 majority effectively locked up Benji's vote.

05-14-09, 08:03 PM (EST)
43. "RE: They cut him off!"
Well, of course they had to cut him off. If they didn't, he'd still be droning on when the show comes on for the West Coasters...

There's a limit to megalomania, even for network TV.

05-14-09, 08:04 PM (EST)
45. "Poor Webby."
He has to interview this.

05-14-09, 08:05 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Poor Webby."
Wonder which would be worse... Coach or Jaime?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-09, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Poor Webby."
At least he's not Chet. Ben is certainly higher up the delusional scale but his interview may prove a bit amusing whereas Chet's was just pathetic (no fault of the interviewer).

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-09, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Who is this jackass?!

hehehehe

05-14-09, 08:46 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You might be onto something. Wasn’t this the week that hehehe-man was slated to write the episode summary?

Matt (S6) + Ben (S18) both went cuckoo-crazy in Brazil.

hehehe indeed.

05-14-09, 09:11 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Some people may believe it's not possible to be insulting towards some of our dearly departed, but in this case...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Sometimes we act as if they are being executed when they get booted.

Sometimes you wish that wasn't a metaphor.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-09 AT 07:31 AM (EST)

Sorry, that's not how I meant for it to be interpreted. Here's what I meant:

"Who is this jackass?!"
{My favorite quotation about Benji. (I believe Erinn said it --- and now she outlasted him.)}

Hehehehe
{I have nothing substantial to add.}

I did not intend to make a comparison between a member of this community and a delusional jackass on television ... but I can see now how others reached that conclusion. I should have been more careful with my words.

etf #####

05-15-09, 07:44 AM (EST)
57. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Well, that particular member has been banned since you last majorly checked in, so you might not have much to worry about. ;> But as noted, he originally had the summary for this episode, so having him come to mind isn't the most unnatural link. And my entire history on the Internet can be summed up as 'Not where I meant to go with that', so I'm one of the last people who should get you on this one.

All clear on the Far Rightist Front.

No fault, no insult, and probably no blood unless someone bit through their lip.

05-15-09, 09:39 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Survivor #18 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-09 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

Oh I knew what you meant about the 'jackass' bit from Erinn, but I went off on a tangent on my own because I saw the 'hehehe' and it immediately made me think of the two loonies from the Brazil seasons.

Stinky Musings <--- blog's been updated!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •