The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
Have any of the houseguests ever seen Big Brother before b/c they sure don't play like it. There's been one or two clueless people in every season, but this season takes the cake.

I've never seen so many people make so many dumb decisions. On one side you have Maggie, April, Ivette, Jennifer and Beau making decisions based on emotion and who they don't like at the time, and on the other end you have Howie who perhaps made the dumbest deal of all time. If you really want a person out, you can't nominate them b/c they can win POV. You have to put up a pawn and then blindside them. Is it that hard of a concept to understand?

It seems as if the only ones left in the house who can think more than one step ahead are Janelle and Rachel. I don't like James, but at least he knows how to play the game.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Most clueless BB cast of all ti... TARJUNKIE999 08-07-05 1
 RE: Most clueless BB cast of all ti... ARnutz 08-07-05 2
   RE: Most clueless BB cast of all ti... louieb 08-07-05 3
       RE: Most clueless BB cast of all ti... TARJUNKIE999 08-08-05 4
           RE: Most clueless BB cast of all ti... louieb 08-09-05 5
               RE: Most clueless BB cast of all ti... TARJUNKIE999 08-11-05 7
                   RE: Most clueless BB cast of all ti... louieb 08-12-05 9
 RE: Most clueless BB cast of all ti... ColdPizza 08-11-05 6
   RE: Most clueless BB cast of all ti... louieb 08-12-05 8
   RE: Most clueless BB cast of all ti... Oscirus 08-12-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-07-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
Clueless, maybe. However, I'm starting to see in the editing that Howie is already executing his "final three" strategy (H/R/J). Unfortunately he has to eliminate "The Friendship" first, before he and Rachel collect the cool $1M. DUH! We still got 2 more months to go in this soap opera from HELL!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
You're totally right! These people are a bunch of morons! I am always shaking my head wondering if they have ever seen this game before.

The "fiendship" are so dumb that they fail to see there can only be one in the end, plus a large alliance like that has to pick each other off eventually. Frankly, I can't see any one of them being so friendly as to volunteer to leave when that time comes (which I hope is sooner rather than later)!

Howie slit his throat (and maybe his alliance's too) when he put up James & Sarah last night! What a maroon! The other side has 5 people!!! They have the voting power!

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

louieb 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-07-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louieb Click to send private message to louieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
I agree with everything stated, but I am left wondering if (due to editing of course)if Howie has some deal with Jenn and April. My friend and I were screaming at Howie last nite in disbelief at what he had done. Even though James is an obvious threat he was clearly on board with the other 3. As soon as the "Friendship" (god I hate that) gets control, they will no doubt put up Janelle, leaving Howie and Racheal very much alone. Especially since Sarah (or james)are going to switch alliances making the numbers 6-3 (This is assuming that BB doesn't screw us and return the Midget). Even with kaysar the odds of them running the table is very much against (but not impossible) them. Which leads me to believe that that H & R have got something else going. Then again, maybe he is just that stupid. God help us.

08-08-05, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-05 AT 00:48 AM (EST)

You may be on to something. If April and Jennifer were (and I must caution, this is only speculation) considering joining H/R/J, this would be significant. I think April/Rachel may not feel that Magpie has their backs. Not sure I totally believe this will ever happen. Given the eerie hypnotic control that Maggie has over her minions, (and that does not say much given it's a collection of insane asylum escapees), I give this idea a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. But hey, we got 2 more months to go, so anything is possible.

08-09-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louieb Click to send private message to louieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
After thinking it over as well as sobering up a bit, I just can't see the H/R/J + J/A alliance. As much as I like Howie, I don't think he could string that together and BB would like nothing better to let us in on a major alliance shift. I think you are partially right with the mind control (via Cappy!) that Maggie has over everyone. But don't you think that Ivette has equal status or is she just an enforcer taking her orders from Cappy's capo? PS when does TAR start up?

08-11-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-05 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

I think Ivette will follow whomever into the fires of Hell to win this game, including Maggie.

From what I read on the TAR Forum, TAR8 has a 2 hour premier on Sept. 27th 9PM. But that's OT on this board. Might want to check out the TAR Forum on RTVW. Welcome.

08-12-05, 03:12 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
Will Ivette follow Janelle? Did you see the big hug she gave Janelle after the vote? Any speculation why they didn't make a stronger case against her? It sure looked like April had flipped her decision.

ColdPizza 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ColdPizza Click to send private message to ColdPizza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
In addition to their normal gameplaying skills (or lack thereof), what was up with that POV competition this week?

Did they NOT see the identical competition last year where they all kicked themselves for not loading up Jase's box (IIRC) to get him booted out?

08-12-05, 03:08 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
There is really a simple explanation to their screw up. Stupid people do stupid things. James seemed to be the only one using the grey matter during the POV. God I hope he wins HOH this week.
Can you imagine the pain that it will cause?

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-12-05, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Most clueless BB cast of all time?"
They would have had to loaded up both him and Sarah or the plan woulcn't have worked anyway. Besides not putting any in James bank was a good idea until Ivette F***** it up.

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •