The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S18, Ep 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-09, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S18, Ep 10"
I think dabo's internet connection must still be ailing. So here's a vote thread...

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading!
This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Ben!" Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Ben and Bubbles!" It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, exiles, who wins what challenge, who makes the title quote, et cetera, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post!
We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post!
Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Sierra!" (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Sierra and Bubbles!")

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places on the forum to debate he merits of people's arguments.

But feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, who wins what challenge, whether an HII gets played at Tribal, who goes to Exile, what's the best shuffleboard strategy, etc. We really are interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics!
This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better. If you have to do graphics make them pertinant.

5. Have fun!
That's why you're here, right!!

The DAWs!

Forza (green buff) merge tribe
Coach Ben "Maestro" Wade (Timbira/Forza)
Debbie "Bubbles" Beebe (Timbira/Forza)
Erinn Lobdell (Timbira/Forza)
James "JT" Thomas, Jr. (Jalapao/Forza)
Sierra Reed (Timbira/Forza)
Stephen Fishbach (Jalapao/Forza)
Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George (Jalapao/Forza)

Eliminated
Carolina Eastwood (Jalapao)
Candace Smith (Timbira)
Sgt. Jerry Sims (Timbira)
Sandy Burgin (Jalapao)
Spencer Duhm (Jalapao)
Sydney Wheeler (Jalapao)
Joe Dowdle (Jalapao/Forza) medical evacuation

The Jury
Brendan Synnott (Timbira/Forza)
Tyson Apostol (Timbira/Forza)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Debby kingfish 04-28-09 1
 Debbie samboohoo 04-28-09 2
 Bye-bye, Debbie Belle Book 04-28-09 3
 See ya Sierra Outfrontgirl 04-28-09 4
 Sierra flipxcyd 04-28-09 5
 Sierra grit 04-29-09 6
 Sierra Flowerpower 04-29-09 7
 Sierra michel 04-29-09 8
   Debbie PepeLePew13 04-29-09 16
 Sierra ... but Erinn is a hmmmm ajglitch 04-29-09 9
 Sierra Max Headroom 04-29-09 10
 Sierra dabo 04-29-09 11
 Sierra emydi 04-29-09 12
 Debbie byoffer 04-29-09 13
   change to Sierra byoffer 04-29-09 14
 Debbie sethromax 04-29-09 15
 Erinn vince3 04-29-09 17
 Sierra MJewel 04-29-09 18
 Sierra sol 04-29-09 19
 JT WhiteHot 04-29-09 20
 Erinn tribephyl 04-29-09 21
 Sierra CTgirl 04-30-09 22
 Benji Estee 04-30-09 23
 Sierra Brownroach 04-30-09 24
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 04-30-09 25
   Debbie Corvis 04-30-09 26
 Erinn citywitch 04-30-09 27
   Erinn tbmmbt 04-30-09 28
       RE: Erinn emydi 05-01-09 35
 Debbie whoami 04-30-09 29
 Sierra Loree 04-30-09 30
 Coach RudyRules 04-30-09 31
 Sierra Bursar 04-30-09 32
 Erinn kircon 04-30-09 33
   RE: Erinn citywitch 05-01-09 34
       RE: Erinn emydi 05-01-09 36
 Housekeeping post dabo 05-01-09 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-09, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Debby"
This week pygmy vegans corner Forza on an isolated sand dune, and since Coach burnt the beans with the heat generated by his eye movements, they got frustrated and tossed the tribe into the river where they were gnawed on by Crocs and Piranas. Except for Debbie. The pygmies saved Debbie because they thought she was one of their own, so she goes to TC alone this week, and as the only one there, she loses the fire-starting tiebreaker and is booted.

Next week: the Piranhas can't get any meat off of Sierra and Coach, so they get spit back and they form an alliance against each other next week, where the outcome is once again decided by a fire-starting contest.

The question then will be:

Can Sierra generate enough heat with her machstick legs to win? Or will Coach’s be able to use his brainpower to create fission and start a nuclear fire?

sorry for the length, but when one has insight, one should share.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-09, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Debbie"
Even though I wish it were Coach.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-28-09, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bye-bye, Debbie"
Debbie's a bigger threat than Sierra and Coach may win Immunity, so most of Forza targets Debbie.

Belle Book

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-09, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "See ya Sierra"
I don't vote much any more, except when I'm on a different track than the majority. I think Debbie has more story and last time was the beginning of her arc. Logically, she or Coach would be huge targets for the"power brokers" - but I think some notion of "the worthy should go farther" may prevail.

So it's a twisted notion, whatever, Sierra is an easy candidate in that camp for least worthy, and more annoying even than Coach.

One Episode clue says:
With her heart on her sleeve, one castaway takes an honest approach to the game but lands herself in hot water with everyone

I think this is Sierra, who fails to convey enough loyalty, although I think she may even vote as Coach and Debby ask, only to find she is the target.

In this video from last episode:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/video.php?cid=994960628&pid=thofe6oLTPxBMbmlsUKovwyBti6fps9A&play=true&cc=120

Erinn explains how Sierra likes to beat a dead horse and talk about the same stuff over and over, which only reminds people how pissed they are at her, when she should just shut up, let people forget, and give someone else room to become a target, but she doesn't ...

I think the above clue shows Sierra doing more of the same, and they decide to put an end to the whining. Maybe JT and Stephen decide to curry favor from Coach and Debby (for their jury votes), to make up for the broken words. Maybe not.

I think Erinn could be in a precarious position, but as long as she readily agrees to vote with old Jalapao this episode, which I believe she will, then the numbers should be on her side. The numbers dictate that one of Coach, Debbie, Sierra needs to go, and even if Coach has been caught in a lie (per the promo), Sierra has no credibility with anyone.

Let her go to Ponderosa, and maybe she'll catch the eye of a producer once she cleans up and hopefully burns that horrid striped thingie.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-09, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sierra"
She gets caught in a lie - can't be trusted by ANYONE.

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-29-09, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Sierra"
She has no more alliances and no one seems to like her anymore.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Sierra"
Well, regarding the girl that wears her feelings on her sleeve and lands in hot water with everyone...I think that may be Debbie...as we see her crying in the promos...

But, the promos also lead us to believe that there will indeed be a blindside...

...and, at a glance, we are lead to believe that one of these three will be the boot...

Well, of these three, Debbie and Coach are the ones that are really on the outside looking in, as Sierra must be feeling like things are indeed swinging her way, after she was spared last week. In fact, while I can not imagine she feels safe at this point, she certainly must feel like there are bigger fish to fry than herself, clearly, she must feel more secure than she did last week...so, therefore, I think she is the only one of the three that could possibly be "blindsided".

Erinn, indeed could be blindsided as well, but if she sticks with the Jalapao 3, she should be fine...for this week...will be interesting regarding how much credit she claims for the Tyson turnover, and quite telling...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Sierra"
The editors could have led us to believe that Sierra was in on the Tyson vote just by leaving out the exchange between Stephen and JT where they told us they didn't need her. That, in itself could make us think that the surprise will be that they do use her afterall but that is not how the blindsides have happened this season: Brendan and Tyson thought they were in good positions when we knew they weren't. Sierra will now think she is in a better position than last week but we know she isn't. In fact, the players were acting as if she was already gone and her whining will only remind them why she should be gone.

If this doesn't happen, I fear that the other person who could feel is in a good position but maybe isn't, is Erinn. The key will be how much credit Jeff gives her for the Tyson vote during the recap. If he ignores her role, she could be the one to go.

Debbie? Remember the hug Taj gave Debbie after a challenge? If Jalapao starts thinking about who to vote out, Taj will say that Debbie is more fun around camp. Of course, Debbie could be seen as a challenge threat but would anyone think she could win all the immunities to the end?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Debbie"
Good points michel... I don't disagree with your scenario at all, but let me see if I can provide some counterpoints that could suggest a Debbie boot.

We saw Debbie win immunity last week (granted, it was a cheapo one where anyone could have won) but she also came close on the endurance pole-hugging one as well. I think the others know she's capable of winning challenges.

I don't think Sierra will ever allow herself to think she's in a good position - she knew very well that the others didn't tell her they were voting for Tyson, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they were just using her and they didn't trust her. Why would Sierra start thinking she's in a better position based on Coach demanding that she be loyal to him/Debbie when he wrote her name down the night before and she knows the others didn't tell her for a reason?

She's a fool if she thinks that - but we've seen way more foolish behaviour than that in the past.

I think I'll stick to Debbie as my boot choice for now. JT will feel obligated to keep Coach longer as he has an agreement with him, but never had an agreement with Debbie. JT seems to have a better rapport with Erinn judging from the fishing expedition last episode, so that's a small plus in favour of keeping Erinn longer over Debbie.

Check back in with me tomorrow, see if I still believe in Debbie as the boot...

ajglitch 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-09, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ajglitch Click to send private message to ajglitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Sierra ... but Erinn is a hmmmm"
Sierra. Only one I can think of that could be "Blindsided" as I am sure Debra and Coach are worried now. I do have to wonder about Erinn though because she has never seemed to think that she is a target so that surely sets her up for a blindside manuever.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sierra"
She's an easy boot, as nobody seems to like her. Coach and Debbie are outnumbered 4-2, so there's no risk to keep both of them around for three more days and dump the easy/disliked target.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Sierra"
Her vote didn't matter last time, no one likes her, Ben and Debbie and Sierra rank about equal as challenge threats, good-bye Sierra.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Sierra"
I think Deb stays til F4 and Coach til F5 so either SIerra or Erinn here (unless Stephen goes in a big blindside) I think the previews, etc. have set up Sierra as boot as blindside bc she thinks she's safe since tyson is gone

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Debbie"
Could be Sierra, but I think Debbie would be smarter since that will break up Coach's voting block.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "change to Sierra"
Come to think of it, the edit seems to point to Sierra being all powerful, so that probably makes her a perfect blindside candidate.

sethromax 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-09, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sethromax Click to send private message to sethromax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Debbie"
As much as I like her I think Sierra will remain the diversionary scapegoat as they "blindside" another power player.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Erinn"
just because.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-29-09, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Sierra"
Sierra

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-09, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Sierra"
Ever since the previews from last Thursday one thing I thought of was ... Vanuatu ... ep 2 ... Dolly. Couldn't decide which alliance she wanted to be part of ... if you can't be trusted by anyone, you're an easy boot.

I suspect deja vu all over again.

WhiteHot 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-29-09, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhiteHot Click to send private message to WhiteHot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "JT"
Season shocker...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Erinn "
My gut says Debbie
My heart says Coach
My mind says Sierra
But...just because vince is just becausing I will go with Erinn. I wouldn't want him to stand in the limelight alone if she goes.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Sierra "
Pepe gives compelling reasons in his SOTS for a Debbie boot, but my gut feeling is that Sierra has finally outstayed her welcome. She may feel safe because she was spared last week over a challenge hound, but JT is the only remaining potential challenge hound and he's safe for a while. No one likes her; she's an easy boot. So while Jalapao might target Debbie or Coach, I think the web site clues hint that Sierra gets the boot.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Benji"
Let me dream.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Sierra"
Coach and Debbie may feebly "turn on each other," but in the end I think they will both vote for Sierra as a loose cannon who can't be trusted to go along with anything. And so will everyone else.

04-30-09, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Vote Tally #1"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-09 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

This is post #25 compiling 24 votes and 1 vote change.

Sierra: 14
Debbie: 6
Erinn: 2
Ben: 1
JT: 1
Stephen: 0
Taj: 0

edited to make a correction and include Corvis' vote post #26.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-30-09, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Debbie"
Gut.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Erinn"
just a feeling

tbmmbt 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-09, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tbmmbt Click to send private message to tbmmbt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. " Erinn"
Brendan said title=GONE, Tyson said title=GONE,I believe Erinn says title about Debra and Sierra going at each other so if that holds true= Erinn GONE

Just a guess

05-01-09, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Erinn"
GOOD THOUGHT wrong person...we'll have to think about who says
"Ultimate sacrifice" next time

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-30-09, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Debbie"
Why not?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Sierra"
I believe they just don't like her.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Coach"
Wishful thinking.

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-30-09, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Sierra"
But I'd be much happier with a Coach boot.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-30-09, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Erinn"
I like tbmmbt's reasoning.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-09, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Erinn"
interesting to me that while tbmmbt's vote of Erinn was NOT correct, the reasoning was dead on. Sierra had the title quote referring to Coach & Debbie & Sierra was indeed voted off. New trend???

05-01-09, 08:14 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Erinn"
whoops..hadn't seen this post...I think it may be...it's the tbmmbt theory! (i love palindromes)

05-01-09, 08:39 AM (EST)
37. "Housekeeping post"
The DAWs!

Forza (green buff) merge tribe
Coach Ben "Maestro" Wade (Timbira/Forza)
Debbie "Bubbles" Beebe (Timbira/Forza)
Erinn Lobdell (Timbira/Forza)
James "JT" Thomas, Jr. (Jalapao/Forza)
Stephen Fishbach (Jalapao/Forza)
Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George (Jalapao/Forza)

Eliminated
Carolina Eastwood (Jalapao)
Candace Smith (Timbira)
Sgt. Jerry Sims (Timbira)
Sandy Burgin (Jalapao)
Spencer Duhm (Jalapao)
Sydney Wheeler (Jalapao)
Joe Dowdle (Jalapao/Forza) medical evacuation

The Jury
Brendan Synnott (Timbira/Forza)
Tyson Apostol (Timbira/Forza)
Sierra Reed (Timbira/Forza)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •