The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"rich girls"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-08-03, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"rich girls"
does anyone else LOVE this show? i held out til this week and then i happened to catch the "graduation" episode and the "prom night" episode...i cannot wait until the marathon...i am hooked.
i think ali is a sweetheart...she seems to be such a great friend.
i like them because they are real friends and do seem to care about each other.
as for that michael...what a jerk..i agree with jamie's mother.
but poor jamie ..she is going to have to get her heart broken more than once with this guy. what a user....she is so hung up on him... and he knows it..
talk about crocodile tears from him...puhleeze.
molly

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: rich girls ginger 11-10-03 1
   RE: rich girls sbeck 11-29-03 2
       RE: rich girls MollyTV 11-30-03 3
           RE: rich girls babydoll126 12-09-03 4
               RE: rich girls ginger 12-09-03 5
                   Moms Gleicher has Issues ginger 12-15-03 6
                       RE: Moms Gleicher has Issues kelli_blue 12-18-03 7
                           RE: Moms Gleicher has Issues ginger 12-22-03 8
                               RE: Moms Gleicher has Issues ShelleyBug 12-24-03 9
                                   well, kind of weltek 12-26-03 10
                                       RE: well, kind of Katiepops 01-03-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: rich girls"
Will pretend I watch MTV shows like this because I am bonding with teenage daughter, but of COURSE I am watching this trainwreck. Neither girl is exactly a Hiltonesque beauty. Ally is quite funny (vaginal relaxation techniques discussed during pedicure) but Jaime (or however the rich spell "Jamie" these days) is pathetic. Not a pretty girl. Reminds me of Torrie Spelling - all that money and that's the best she can look. She asked for it with the blonde cutie who has a girlfriend - the one who was Mrs. Robinsoned in a rather extreme encounter with the Rich ##### Moms at the party. Why sit there watching the guy make out, for heaven's sake? Plus, I loved the way she blathered on about how important academics were and then claimed Ben Franklin was the "inventor of the light bulb." These girls are HONOR students?

Was that actually Simple Minds performing at the party, BTW? And isn't it amazing when you watch him do the pathetic-old-white-guy-dance that Tommy Hilfiger is the patron saint of hip hop fashion?

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: rich girls"
I LOVE this show! It's hi-freakin-larious! I didn't watch until the fourth episode, so I hope they repeat them some time soon.

And I totally agree with you that Jaime is unattractive. Guess that Frederic Fekkai, Nars, Kiehl's, and Prada can't make everyone gorgeous...

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-03, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: rich girls"
i love that jaime isn't embarrassed by her "old dad"...
too funny...he can't hear and he is clueless but they do at least respect him...i hope it isn't just cause of the money.

and you are right she can't buy good looks! that frown is always there...
molly
glad i have a cohort.

babydoll126 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babydoll126 Click to send private message to babydoll126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: rich girls"
this show is hilarious! i loved it when ally said "my dad like invented cargo pants!"

12-09-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: rich girls"
He is also personally responsible for the popularity of the colours red, white and blue in this country.

Hilfiger is so LAST century...

12-15-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
6. "Moms Gleicher has Issues"
Yes, I know she has MS, but she still makes a number of horribly inappropriate comments to and around her daughter. Her taking Michael to task at the party was icky, her smooching with the dogs is really icky, her encouraging the dog to hump her leg (while her daughter's friend looks on in disgust) is uberdisgusting, her telling Ally to have an affair with her son is wince-making icky, and her announcement that she can't commit suicide because then who would take care of the dogs was beyond belief.

No wonder her daughter looks like a depressed grouper all the time.

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-18-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Moms Gleicher has Issues"
The show certainly makes Ally and Jamie look like airheads, doesn't it? Yet, there I am, still watching each week!

I agree that mama Gleischer does have some issues.

12-22-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Moms Gleicher has Issues"
What did Pops Gleicher do to become rich? I heard something about luggage?

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

ShelleyBug 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-24-03, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShelleyBug Click to send private message to ShelleyBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Moms Gleicher has Issues"
Jaime's dad created Innovation Luggage. Unfamiliar with it? Well, Innovation Luggage owns many other companys that I'm sure you HAVE heard of; including Timberland, Jansport, High Sierra, Eagle Creek, Samsonite, Skyway...the list goes on and on and on.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "well, kind of"
Innovation Luggage is a retailer and doesn't own those brands/companies from my understanding. I know VF Corporation owns Jansport, so I assume others on the list are also owned by other corporations. IL is just a retailer of all those brands.

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-03-04, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: well, kind of"
About the girls attractiveness.. I think neither is that cute. I wonder aloud each time why Ally has all that money and still has huge protruding teeth. Jamie is nothing special either. A little chubby and looks more like a girl you went to school with instead of a rich girl. As for the Hiltons, I do not think they are that attractive. Paris is but her sister Nicky is very unattractive with ugly features (rich or not).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •