The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 9, Vidcaps..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-09, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 9, Vidcaps..."
Thanks, as always, to Survivor Fever...

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Tyson <talking to Sierra>: You're going to be the next to go.

Jeff Probst: Sierra fights for her life...

Sierra <talking to Tyson>: I'm trying to explain my side so that it doesn't look like I was the mastermind.

Tyson: I don't think you were the mastermind. I don't think you're smart enough for it.

Jeff Probst: Can she save herself?

Coach <talking to Sierra>: You made you're bed

Coach <in confessional>: It kills me to have this kid here asking me to throw her a bone. It breaks my heart.

I know that I have said it before, and I'll probably say it again, but Tyson, is a MARKED man...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps... samboohoo 04-17-09 1
   RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps... Belle Book 04-17-09 2
   RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps... Outfrontgirl 04-17-09 3
 The Weekends vidcaps tribephyl 04-19-09 4
   RE: The Weekends vidcaps Flowerpower 04-19-09 5
 Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower 04-19-09 6
 Short promo vidcaps... Flowerpower 04-19-09 7
   RE: Short promo vidcaps... PepeLePew13 04-19-09 8
       RE: Short promo vidcaps... Outfrontgirl 04-19-09 9
           RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Ch... SquidProQuo 04-21-09 10
               RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Ch... Flowerpower 04-21-09 11
                   RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Ch... CTgirl 04-21-09 13
                       RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Ch... Flowerpower 04-21-09 14
                           RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Ch... SquidProQuo 04-21-09 16
                           RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Ch... Brownroach 04-21-09 17
               RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Ch... Outfrontgirl 04-21-09 18
   RE: Short promo vidcaps... Flowerpower 04-21-09 12
 Just thought of something vince3 04-21-09 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-09, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps..."
I wonder what it is she wants to explain. She has now been betrayed by the cross-tribe alliance. She certainly has nothing to lose by spilling. She's the "obvious" choice for next week's boot, which likely means she's not next week's boot.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-17-09, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps..."
Yeah -- Sierra's not going, which is a relief for me.

Belle Book

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-09, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 9, Vidcaps..."
she could be; it's happened before that the story was all about one person in a bad spot and nothing happened to change it. They only have what happened to work with.
I hope it's Tyson, though, and I feel it should be.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-09, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The Weekends vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-09 AT 03:20 AM (EST)

A couple of other promos to add to our pile.
(Thank you Phoenix!)
Most notabley the Challenges.

RC: Two teams of four survivors run through the "jungle" with large wood puzzle? pieces.

Red team: Erinn, JT, Ty/son, and Deb/ra

Black team: Sierra, Taj, (Coach and Stephen)

Four go on exotic reward...
Could these be three of them?

------------------

IC: Sierra seems to be the "one" to beat for the "shuffleboard" Immunity Challenge.

And the vos; just to add some spin.

04-19-09, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Weekends vidcaps"
Thanks for posting, Tribe...I think you are well on your way with the vidcap analyzing...agree...two teams of four in the RC, clearly, JT, Tyson, Taj, and Erinn are the more likely winners, imo, they could share the cultural reward. Don't know if Sierra will win the shuffleboard IC, but that would be great...

COLOR ME SHOCKED, that CBS gave us the F4 challenge with the SPIDER challenge...JT and TAJ are half of the F4...who will be the other two??

04-19-09, 09:09 AM (EST)
6. "Promo Vidcaps..."
Thanks Survivor Fever:

Transcript: V/O: One Castaway has allienated everybody in the tribe...

Can they defy the odds and win immunity?

04-19-09, 09:22 AM (EST)
7. "Short promo vidcaps..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever...

Transcript:

Announcer: One Survivor has a target on her back.

Tyson <talking to Sierra>: You're gonna be the next to go.

Sierra <in confessional>: I'm not gonna just roll over and die.

Jeff Probst <at IC>: Sierra is still the mark to beat!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-09, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Short promo vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-09 AT 10:11 AM (EST)

Know what I think? I can't believe they would make it so blatantly obvious that Sierra wins the IC (yeah I know they seem to be handing two of the F4 to us so obviously) so I'm going to speculate that someone else (i.e. JT or Coach) swoops in to steal the IC. Build the drama for TV viewers who are led to believe that Sierra might win the IC, then be kept on the edge of their seats when they find out she doesn't actually win IC after all the buildup on her status in camp.

End of the game for Sierra? Nope. I think Stephen/JT/Taj will want to take control of the game and they'll do it by pulling in Erinn and Sierra. Booting Sierra would mean these three still don't have control of the game if Erinn decides to be loyal to her original tribe (Why? Survivors have done stranger things in the past) or decides to sit on the fence.

The best option for S/JT/T is to take out one of the power players of Timbits -- Tyson or Coach. If Coach doesn't win IC, they should still go after Tyson as he's the better athlete and better endurance person.

Stinky Musings <--- blog's been updated!

04-19-09, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Short promo vidcaps..."
Pepe, as devil's advocate, I think they would give away Sierra having a good shot at winning immunity to get people to tune in if someone more interesting gets booted. Plus I guess there are people rooting for Sierra, although I'm not one of them.

They want people to tune in. Sierra you're going home is not a very compelling teaser, the thought of a boring episode leading up to an inevitable boot.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-21-09, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Changer on Exile"
Jeff's preview is up, and he says that there's one person on exile this week, and for this person it's a "game changing AND life changing" experience. Sure sounds like they rehide the hidden immunity idol and someone finds it.

Here's the link: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/video.php?cid=994890464&pid=yQ6iHg85DtvdFaOF7Tq3w9eGFs_2kvAH&category=recent&play=true

Seems like Steven would be the obvious choice for this clue, but on the other hand, he already had sort of a life-changing experience last week when he survived and made fire and became the wizard...so that makes me wonder if it could be someone else instead this week. Maybe Sierra?? (And therefore she doesn't even need to win the IM challenge.) Or Taj? Or Coach??!! Would have to be someone who does not go on reward. Whoever it is, it would add another layer of complexity to the game!

04-21-09, 06:20 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Changer on Exile"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-09 AT 06:28 AM (EST)

Yes, imo, Stephen did indeed have a life changing experience last weekend...Sierra or Erinn come to mind for the girls, Sierra because she is on the outs with everyone, and if she doesn't win immunity, this is how she could get a big dog out...Erinn, she is also on the outs with the majority in her tribe...certainly would be game changing for her, yet she is going on the Reward, isn't she?

Who will win reward this week...JT, Tyson, Erinn, and Debbie so it has to be either Stephen, Taj, Sierra, or Coach. With Tyson, Erinn and Debbie on the winning team, I'm betting it is Sierra that is exiled. She'll get the HII and use it later that evening to blindside someone...?

ETA: Still think Sierra will find the HII, but I don't think she'll need to use it, as she'll also win the IC...then she can put it in her pocket for another rainy day!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-09, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Changer on Exile"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-09 AT 07:50 AM (EST)

Sierra is a good option, but I think Stephen could also get sent to Exile. Doesn't this look like he has his bag on his shoulder? The picture is from the IC because its raining out and he'd be returning from exile in time for the immunity challenge.

Regarding the clue: what if he finds the rehidden idol? That could be game changing (and maybe he'd do better than James did with two idols!)

04-21-09, 08:11 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Changer on Exile"
Yes, you could be right, CTGirl! I think it all depends on whether the winners of the reward think that there is indeed a new hidden idol to be found, as Brendan has left with one, or not. If they believe there is indeed a new one, likely that they will pick Stephen....if they think there is NO chance that there is an idol, likely pick Sierra...

But, I think you are right. I think they will suspect that a new idol is in play and therefore they will send one of their
allies to EI...but that would mean that Coach has a chance to go as well...

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-21-09, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Changer on Exile"
It'll be interesting to see if Tyson/Debbie/Coach are smart enough to realize that Brenden's hidden immunity idol might be rehidden. If so, their best choice (from the losing reward team) is to send Coach to exile to get the idol for their alliance. Unless they trust Steven 100% -- but obviously not the smartest play on their part. Seems to me that Coach might actually want to go to Exile to prove what a warrior he is. If T/D/C don't realize that the Idol could be rehidden, then my guess is they'll want to send Sierra to Exile to torment her.

If JT/Steven/Taj realize that the idol might be rehidden, their best choice is to not say a word about it to T/D/C and instead volunteer to send Taj or Stephen to Exile.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-09, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Changer on Exile"
Coach could be the one to have invent a "life-changing" experience. He could come back and tell them he was almost clubbed to death by another band of pygmies on Exile Island.

That would be, what, his 27th or 28th life-or-death situation...

04-21-09, 03:04 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Jeff's Preview Mentions Game Changer on Exile"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-09 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

Squid, thanks for that link!
I think the life-changing experience will be quite different than Stephen's trip last episode, which was about success. This exile I think will experience brutal rain, so fire making doesn't matter. It will be surviving the rain with no shelter or fire or provisions, all alone in the dark.

I do not think Coach would admit for one second that this is a new experience for him.
It would be super rough on any one of Taj, Stephen, Sierra. The kind of experience that if you can muster the spirit, you give a confessional that says, if I can survive this I can survive anything, or one of those heartwarming confessionals about appreciating life back home all the more.

Re weather data - according to my calculations (best I can), the three days of heavy rain that occurred during the shoot likely fall during this exile. I think this episode begins either Thursday the 27th or Friday the 28th, and the rain was 28th--30th.

Now who at the IC looks trashed? Would Sierra even be able to perform well coming back from that? Maybe ...

Also, would Tyson want to send Sierra, with an idol out there, and lose his chance to torture her in camp? I realize Tyson will be gone on the reward, but there may be a day in camp prior to the IC when the exilee is gone and the RC winners are back. Depends on whether RC is Day One of the episode.

ETA - in the line-up shot where it's raining and they're all drenched, Stephen is the only one shown with a strap on his shoulder - out of Coach, Erinn, Stephen, and JT who are shown enough to tell. (JT in a separate shot).

My guess is that Stephen is exiled, survives the horror (remember he said he thought he would DIE without fire), and finds himself his very own idol. Sierra wins immunity, and the target is either Taj or Erinn.

If Tyson, Coach, Debby did target Taj, that would account for JT and Stephen deciding to break their alliance, as they need Taj. Erinn they can use as well.

It also makes sense to take out Tyson, who looks to run the IC's. Last week Stephen said of Brendan that they might not get another chance, so we know he's thinking along the lines of getting rid of threats, including threats who are allies, and I think the same can be said of Tyson. They will not get to the end if he sticks around.

I believe JT has the ability to charm Coach into forgiving him for making that play. Coach might even be relieved that someone else did the dirty work. Also I don't think Coach likes Tyson's meanness to Sierra. Coach says he is NOT enjoying watching her plead.

04-21-09, 07:21 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Short promo vidcaps..."
From the Full Promo posted at Survivor Phoenix...

Pictures of Tyson as he reacts to Sierra knocking away his chips that are closest to the mark...

And the voiceovers...

Wow, with emotions like that I wonder what he'll look like when they blindside him at TC...I would love to see Sierra find the HII at Exile, then not win the IC, and then maybe everyone in the tribe would vote Sierra, and she would vote Tyson, and that would indeed be enough to get him out!!! Now, that would be priceless! We'll see!

If Sierra wins the IC, who would they target? Most likely Erinn? JT, possibly?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-09, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Just thought of something"
Obviously, it won't happen this week, since we're getting two challenge previews, but didn't Jiffy say something about there being a Survivor Auction still coming? Also, now that I think about it, we haven't had the infamous Coconut Chop type RC, either.......

Can Sierra win this thing? Yes. Will she? Dunno. It might depend on how many pucks she has possession of...... the last couple of times they've done these challenges, they've had the Survivors answer questions to earn their projectiles......

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •