The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Janelle change her answer?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mattswife 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mattswife Click to send private message to Mattswife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Janelle change her answer?"
What was the correct answer for tonights HOH regarding the number of lightbulds? I thought it was under 300. If that was the case, then I am really confused on why Janelle was able to go with her second answer and not her first answer which was 300?

Help!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Janelle change her answer? dziggyii 08-19-05 1
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? Mattswife 08-19-05 3
       RE: Did Janelle change her answer? viruslqc 08-23-05 38
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? cambo 08-19-05 4
       RE: Did Janelle change her answer? Mattswife 08-19-05 5
           RE: Did Janelle change her answer? HistoryDetective 08-19-05 21
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? LadyRose2005 08-19-05 25
 RE: Did Janelle change her answer? belle52063 08-19-05 2
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? bunnies 08-19-05 6
       RE: Did Janelle change her answer? MyPatheticLife 08-19-05 24
 RE: Did Janelle change her answer? 4xmom 08-19-05 7
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? JOHNNY5 08-19-05 8
       RE: Did Janelle change her answer? louieb 08-19-05 9
           RE: Did Janelle change her answer? playfultiggeress 08-19-05 10
               RE: Did Janelle change her answer? Shulman 08-19-05 18
               RE: Did Janelle change her answer? LadyRose2005 08-19-05 29
       Stop it, now AyaK 08-19-05 16
       RE: Did Janelle change her answer? LadyRose2005 08-19-05 26
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? Birkie 08-19-05 30
 RE: Did Janelle change her answer? jazzyj1288 08-19-05 11
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? slw531 08-19-05 20
 RE: Did Janelle change her answer? seahorse 08-19-05 12
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? kingfish 08-19-05 13
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? anotherkim 08-19-05 14
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? slw531 08-19-05 15
 RE: Did Janelle change her answer? Shulman 08-19-05 17
 RE: Did Janelle change her answer? AugustGirl 08-19-05 19
 RE: Did Janelle change her answer? tlcinvt 08-19-05 22
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? Jonrockster 08-19-05 23
       RE: Did Janelle change her answer? nailbone 08-19-05 31
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? kingfish 08-19-05 27
 RE: Did Janelle change her answer? TabbySweet 08-19-05 28
   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? nikkidemus 08-19-05 32
       RE: Did Janelle change her answer? titansmania 08-20-05 33
           RE: Did Janelle change her answer? Norcalfella2 08-21-05 34
               RE: Did Janelle change her answer? samford 08-21-05 35
                   RE: Did Janelle change her answer? Wildcat Bobo 08-22-05 36
 RE: Did Janelle change her answer? Sariss 08-22-05 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dziggyii 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dziggyii Click to send private message to dziggyii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
YES she did change it after she revealed it. She had it upside down and when Julie told her it was upside down she changed the answer to 275. The 300 should count because that's what she revealed when told to do so. I've already emailed CBS and complained and will call tomorrow. It's not right!

08-19-05, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mattswife Click to send private message to Mattswife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Can someone tell me how to contact CBS? Is there an email address? Or maybe a toll free number to call or something? I couldn't find one on cbs.com

Thanks so much.

viruslqc 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-05, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail viruslqc Click to send private message to viruslqc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
No point in doing this. It can't be changed. BB won't let Jen back in the house even if it was wrong. Plus, Janelle's probably out this week anyway.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-19-05, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-05 AT 00:42 AM (EST)

From watching it live, it looked like the fix was in, but I replayed it and right after Julie said 'I need your answers' she flipped the card and started to write her second answer. She wasn't revealing her answer as 300, but writing 275 on the opposite side. That's why the 300 was upside down.

08-19-05, 00:48 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
But Julie has always said that it's the first answer that counts so why didn't they make her keep her original answer of 300? She didn't have to show the 300 upside down answer to write her other answer on the other side. Why didn't she just flip it over? I think Janelle made a mistake and must pay for it. Just my opinion.

Everybody contact CBS and let them know your opinion.

Thank you.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Everybody contact CBS and let them know your opinion.

OK. Maybe you should contact them twice though. Otherwise, we're just going to cancel each other out.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

LadyRose2005 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyRose2005 Click to send private message to LadyRose2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Her answer was "275", the 300 was on the back of the card, which is why it was upside down.
She changed it before any answer was given, so let it go!!!!

belle52063 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail belle52063 Click to send private message to belle52063 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Yes she did...I emailed CBS as well.

bunnies 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bunnies Click to send private message to bunnies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
I emailed CBS as well. Everyone that thinks this is wrong, needs to contact them.

MyPatheticLife 16 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MyPatheticLife Click to send private message to MyPatheticLife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
>I emailed CBS as well.
>Everyone that thinks this is
>wrong, needs to contact them.
>

I don't think CBS is too worried about recieving a total of 10 emails from disgruntled viewers who root for the Maggots.

4xmom 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 4xmom Click to send private message to 4xmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
I just e-mailed cbs and told them as a loyal big brother fan I would expect them to declare the hoh competition null and void. Julie always says that your first answer is the one that counts. I can't believe they did not catch it. Do you think they will do anything?

JOHNNY5 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JOHNNY5 Click to send private message to JOHNNY5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
lol are you really serious about this?
before julie asked for answers, she saw that janelle had her 300 upside down and told her to fix it, and than asked for answers after she put 275. Janelle had the right to change it, and you know what I am going to email CBS and tell them I am glade you gave her hoh and not listen to morans like you.

louieb 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-05, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louieb Click to send private message to louieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Johnny5 while you are 100% correct in every aspect of your analysis, it's ususally a smart move to check your spelling before calling the many misinformed and delusional fans above, "morans". Personally, I hope it was a screw up that slipped by and now nothing can be done about it. That ought to send the Fiendship over the edge, because no doubt they saw the same thing. Were Howie and Janey just awsome with their scorched earth policy? They know they are screwed but they are going to make the others pay. I was howling as April wept alone in the crapper. If only they can make Jenn cry.

playfultiggeress 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 05:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail playfultiggeress Click to send private message to playfultiggeress Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Janelle clearly showed the 300 first and Julie told her that it was upside down, that was after Julie asked for the answer. I think the fix was in and that someone whispered in her ear to change it to the lower figure because she then showed the 275 and even before Julie said who won she held hers up then put it down real quick like someone had told her to wait till Julie declared it. I don't care which side she is on that was against what the policy has been for years, first answer is the one they go by. They should declare it null and have another challenge.

As for Janelle and Howie's disply last week, even Kayser and Rachel were cleary embarassed by it. Some say people are jealous of Janelle, who would be, she is cude and rude not someone I would want my son to bring home.

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
I agree. I also thought it was way too much of a coincidence that James "miraculously" got himelf off the chopping block 2 weeks in a row. The producers want him to stay in to stir up things.

08-19-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyRose2005 Click to send private message to LadyRose2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
O.K. I am going to try this one more time:
The reason that the 300 was upside down is because Janelle was rethinking her answer and in the process of writing it down when Julie asked for her answer, she never presented the 300 as her answer. (do we all get it now???)
I have it recorded on my DVR and just played it again.

OH!! And by the way, in the beginning of the game April and Maggie had to be told to give their answers, because they were holding out to long. Or did you not think that was important?

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Stop it, now"
>and you know what I am going to email CBS
>and tell them I am glade you gave her hoh
>and not listen to morans like you.

JOHNNY5, you may have been a good robot in Short Circuit, but you need to remember that you are NOT permitted to make personal attacks on other posters, only on the contestants.

You are always free to challenge ideas, but posting that another poster is a moron (even if you misspell it as "moran") is a violation of our complete guidelines.

If you continue to do it, your account to post here may be suspended.

08-19-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
HERE, HERE,
I you completely right, CBS will not change the out come, because the game was played fair, Janelle gave her answer, end of discussion.

Birkie 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Birkie Click to send private message to Birkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
They didn't do anything about Jen touching the glass in the HOH competition. Janelle had the card up writing on it - the 300 was not her answer.

jazzyj1288 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jazzyj1288 Click to send private message to jazzyj1288 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
For god's sake, let's hope she changed her answer or that it was rigged for her to win HOH. The house would be so boring and uneventful without Janelle. You have the "fake and lying" Friendship which consists of individuals who try to act holier than thou but are nothing more than a group of manipulators and deceivers. I hope that Jennifer's little fake behind leaves on Saturday night. She will get what's coming for getting rid of King Kaysar, it's called karma.....

Go Janelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slw531 16 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slw531 Click to send private message to slw531 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
I really don't care if Janelle changed the answer or not. Janelle definitely adds flavor to the house and last night was the best episode yet. I was ecstatic that she won HOH. As for ethics in playing the game, puhleeeze that went out the window a long time ago. After Kaysar was voted off I sure don't want Jennifer to stay in the house. I hope she's the next one evicted. GO JANELLE !

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-05 AT 08:26 AM (EST)

Who cares if she changed her answer? Since when is reality tv fair? What other games can change the rules on a daily basis based on what they think it will do for ratings? That's reality tv for you. Ask shakes the clown about fairness in reality tv.

After last night's episode, you can bet viewership will be up a bit as people tell their friends and regular viewers make sure they don't miss for the fear of missing some really good tv. TV Ratings is all that CBS wants, they know if the jedi lose too many members that interest in the show will wane, Watch next weeks HOH challenge set up to somehow favor Howie to keep the teams relatively even with James in the middle.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Amen Sea..

Besides, 00(backwards 3) isn't a valid number anyway. I think 'morans' is pretty accurate. By now you would think most people would snap to the fact that CBS doesn't respond to disgruntled reality show morans pulling their hair and tearing their shirt when they don't get their way.

To me, that was almost as good an episode as when they invented the Backdoor ploy and pulled it off on an unsuspecting Jase.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Amen. I came in to this season mid stream and I can promise you that if one of those obnoxious "friendship" people had won HOH, I'd have turned it right back off.

It's been proven time and time again that reality tv shows are boring as hell when they turn into pagong shows.

--Janelle and Howie are clearly mental, but that's what makes it fun to watch.

slw531 16 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slw531 Click to send private message to slw531 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
>LAST EDITED ON 08-19-05
>AT 08:26 AM (EST)

>
>Who cares if she changed her
>answer? Since when is
>reality tv fair? What other
>games can change the rules
>on a daily basis based
>on what they think it
>will do for ratings?
>That's reality tv for you.
> Ask shakes the clown
>about fairness in reality tv.
>
>
>After last night's episode, you can
>bet viewership will be up
>a bit as people tell
>their friends and regular viewers
>make sure they don't miss
>for the fear of missing
>some really good tv.
>TV Ratings is all that
>CBS wants, they know if
>the jedi lose too many
>members that interest in the
>show will wane, Watch
>next weeks HOH challenge set
>up to somehow favor Howie
>to keep the teams relatively
>even with James in the
>middle.

I totally gree. I am glad Janelle changed her answer. I can't stand half of those folks in the house. After Kaysar went home I was glad Janelle won HOH. And doesn't everyone know the producers reserve the right to do anything they want in the game. All reality shows have a blurb at the end of the credits.

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
You folks are very observant; I was not aware that Janelle changed her answer. This is unfair and the competition for this week's HOH should be re-done. I'd also like to see that new, horrible theme music replaced by the original music. Some things should not be changed. "Survivor" never changed the basic theme music; they just varied it each season.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
This is being debated over at Bashers. Please read Nailbone's post here (that Nailbone is one smart Cowboy):

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID9/754.shtml#11

If you want to venture over to the Spoilers/Live feed forum, you will see that the Maggots have complained ad infinitum to each other and the producers about this, and the producers have told them Janelle was still writing (275) on the back of the card before Julie called for the answer. In my opinion, the only mistake Janelle did was to not cross out the 300, but since she used the back of the card it didn't matter.

But of course the Maggots will always feel Janelle couldn't have possibly won on her own merit, her being a dumb bimbo and all. *snicker*

Way to go Janelle!

tlcinvt 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tlcinvt Click to send private message to tlcinvt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
I have been reading these posts, and I felt I had to respond to this.

Janelle won HOH fair and square! As someone who has Digital Video Recording through satelite, and as someone who also caught the number switch, I rewound and watched this scene several times, in fear they would void her win. I wanted to be sure she did nothing wrong.

Janelle first wrote 300, but almost immediately thought better of it. When she wrote down the 300 though, she held the card up, showing the blank side of her card. All though I can't prove this part, my instincts tell me she first thought there must have been around 300 bulbs, but then realized she could not go over, so decided to bring her number below the 300. At this time she flipped her card, and started to write on the other side. She was writing the 275 as Julie stated she needed the answers, but the wrong side was now showing because she held the card up again this time when she wrote it. Just before Julie finished the sentence stating she needed an answer and that Jans card was upside down, Janelle capped her marker, and then flipped the card around. She was finished just as Julie asked for an answer. You may disagree, but I feel that she had every right to change her mind, prior to "posting" her answer. Just because the back of the card was showing when she was writing, doesn't mean she got it wrong.

As for holding her card up, making it look like she knew she was right... Well, she must have known 275 was very close, and just assumed she must have won.

Anyway, that is my take on it after watching it about 10 times!

Jonrockster 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonrockster Click to send private message to Jonrockster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
She didn't just flip the card around. The camera cuts aways for a period of time, and then comes back and then she turns the card up to show the 275. She was not writting on the back of her card when it was 300.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Yeah, she was. I watched it over and you can see her writing.

o-

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Welcome tlc... (What?) anyway, welcome, and appreciate your putting this matter to rest. Which you certianly have done, definitively.

When she heard the answer (285) and she knew her answer was 275, Jan knew she was almost certian to win, and began to get excited.

The dramatic delay at that point was to let the Judges whisper in Chenbot 6.0's ear to confirm the winner.

Thanks again.

TabbySweet 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TabbySweet Click to send private message to TabbySweet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Janelle did not cheat! Cheating would involve Julie to call out the answer and then Janelle changes the answer according to what the answer is. This is NOT what happened! In fact, she did this before she was even told to turn it upside down. If you taped the episode then go ahead and look. She didn't write, she capped it and turned it right side up. She had the time to do this because dumbass April took 30 seconds to answer the question!

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
JANELL DID NOT CHEAT! THANK GOODNESS. I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE HER WIN I JUST WISH SHE HAD THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME TO BE HOH AS THE OTHERS HAVE HAD. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE MAGGOTS TRYING TO SUCK UP TO HER TO SAVE THEIR BUTTS. AND SURE SHE AND HOWIE WERE A LITTLE OBNOXIOUS THE OTHER NIGHT, BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE GET THAT WAY WHEN THEY HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH TO DRINK. LOOK AT BEAU WHEN HE WON THE MARTINI BAR. ACTUALLY THE MAGGOTS ARE OBNOXIOUS 24/7.

titansmania 21 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail titansmania Click to send private message to titansmania Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
she showed the 275 answer when Julie said I need a final answer, so thus her final answer was 275...people just look for a reason to think this is all rigged, just say she got DQ'd then we have Beau as HOH....good-bye Howie/Rachell or Janelle which would have really really blew...

Norcalfella2 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-05, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Norcalfella2 Click to send private message to Norcalfella2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Janelle should have lost out of the sheer stupidity that she couldn't figure out which way to display her answer. Are we to believe she had written 275 on the paper and was showing it to herself? Is this the brainiac everyone calls one of the smartest people in the house?

If she had done this on Survivor, do you really think Jeff Probst would say "Is that your final answer Janelle?" ???

Hell no. He'd say, your card is obviously backwards and 300 is too much so you're out & we'll take the next closer answer.

That being said. Get back to your lives and also realize that Jennifer the one everyone hates is now probably eligible for a small settlement from CBS since she was evicted as a direct result of this garbage. $100,000 each was given to Lex & Tom on Survivor Africa as a result of an immunity challenge gone wrong.

samford 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-05, 06:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samford Click to send private message to samford Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Hee Hee Loved the image of her showing her answer to herself. I don't think she cheated but her execution was,indeed, idiotic.Cross the wrong answer out, mallet head!! As for her being so smart and so underestimated...sheesh. It seems people are so anxious for her to break the dumb blonde bimbo cocktail waitress stereotype that they are cutting her all kinds of breaks. Meanwhile she still hasn't figured out that that class-conscious dull cypher Michael was merely amusing himself with her and won't even give her a tumble on the outside. As vulgar and grating as I find her, I felt sad for her when she brought up "my man Michael" on the show last night.And I don't believe for a second that her good pal Kaysar didn't know (while he was in the house) that she isn't Michael's "type" anymore than she is his. If he really cared about her as much as he claims, he might have given her a gentle warning about maybe scaling back her expectations a notch or two.

Wildcat Bobo 11 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildcat%20Bobo Click to send private message to Wildcat%20Bobo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
As somebody else mentioned, she was already changing her answer. She did not cheat in any way. The conspiracy theorists are grasping at straws.

Sariss 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sariss Click to send private message to Sariss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Did Janelle change her answer?"
Whether she changed it or not, it wasn't caught by Julie so it doesn't matter. These things are done live, and it isn't the first time that they're done incorrectly.

I honestly can't believe that people think the show is fixed.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •