The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post-Merge Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-09, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post-Merge Discussion"
From the previews we know that the merge happens next week.

That means Timbira goes in with a 6-4 advantage, which is huge.
Timbira
Coach, Brendan, Tyson, Erinn, Debbie, Sierra

Jalapao
JT, Joe, Taj, Stephen

But this season there are some other interesting dynamics:
Major Inter-Tribe Hidden Alliance (MITHA)
Taj, Stephen, Brendan, Sierra
Is JT part of this now from Taj and Stephen??

Small Inter-Tribe Hidden Alliance (SITHA)
Erinn, Joe

Will MITHA be defensive or offensive in their actions? Defensive: Will Brendan and Sierra just try to protect Taj and Stephen from becoming early targets of Timbira? Will they be able to move the target over to Joe or JT?
Offensive: Or will MITHA act quickly to take out the Timbira power players (Coach, Tyson)? If they are smart they will target Coach right away. He isn't a challenge threat, but he is annoying and IMO dangerous as a leader (he would seem to have Debbie and Tyson, at least, following him).

If MITHA doesn't act quickly (ie they let Joe and JT get picked off first) then they risk getting to 4-4. If they can reduce Coach, Tyson, Debbie and Erinn right away then they should be able to keep numbers to the end.

I do not think SITHA will be large enough nor strong enough to have a significant bearing on the game, other than maybe Joe being able to get Erinn to flip over to Jalapao since she probably feels like an outsider at Tibira.

So who goes next?

Joe: I figure the obvious next target is Joe. He is on the weaker tribe (Jalapao) and is the only one that doesn't have anyone from MITHA protecting him. Plus, his injury may get worse and they give him a mercy boot.
Erinn: Coach might decide that at 6-4 he can throw one away. He has always indicated he doesn't like Erinn, and he may worry that she is one who will flip.
JT: He is certainly the biggest challenge threat, and should get the biggest target from Timbira because of that. Will Stephen risk his own neck to protect JT? Will Taj?
Tyson: is another challenge threat. Will MITHA target him instead of Coach?
Debbie: I am not sure why she would be a target. She is not a challenge threat, and is part of Coach's Timbira core.

So what do you think???

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Post-Merge Discussion Estee 04-03-09 1
 RE: Post-Merge Discussion Brownroach 04-03-09 2
 RE: Post-Merge Discussion Outfrontgirl 04-03-09 3
   RE: Post-Merge Discussion Flowerpower 04-03-09 5
       RE: Post-Merge Discussion Outfrontgirl 04-03-09 6
           RE: Post-Merge Discussion Georjanna 04-03-09 9
               RE: Post-Merge Discussion PsychoKitty 04-05-09 25
           RE: Post-Merge Discussion PepeLePew13 04-03-09 12
   RE: Post-Merge Discussion Belle Book 04-03-09 7
 RE: Post-Merge Discussion Flowerpower 04-03-09 4
   RE: Post-Merge Discussion suzzee 04-03-09 8
       RE: Post-Merge Discussion Outfrontgirl 04-03-09 10
       RE: Post-Merge Discussion ADKer 04-03-09 11
           RE: Post-Merge Discussion Outfrontgirl 04-04-09 13
               RE: Post-Merge Discussion LFJ 04-04-09 14
               RE: Post-Merge Discussion ADKer 04-04-09 15
               RE: Post-Merge Discussion Corvis 04-04-09 16
                   RE: Post-Merge Discussion CTgirl 04-04-09 17
                   RE: Post-Merge Discussion Outfrontgirl 04-04-09 19
                       Random thought. Estee 04-06-09 26
                           RE: Random thought. PepeLePew13 04-06-09 27
   RE: Post-Merge Discussion Flowerpower 04-04-09 20
       RE: Post-Merge Discussion Outfrontgirl 04-04-09 21
           RE: Post-Merge Discussion Flowerpower 04-05-09 24
               RE: Post-Merge Discussion michel 04-06-09 28
                   RE: Post-Merge Discussion Belle Book 04-06-09 29
 RE: Post-Merge Discussion Rahaim 04-04-09 18
   RE: Post-Merge Discussion dabo 04-04-09 22
       RE: Post-Merge Discussion Rahaim 04-04-09 23
           RE: Post-Merge Discussion dabo 04-06-09 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
I think that the instant I start thinking, I fall out of line with Benji.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
I agree JT will be Timbira’s biggest priority, and JT got a big upswing in game-dynamics face time last night. We heard him worry if he could trust Steven, which struck me as a red flag that Steven may ditch him, and soon.

The bit about Joe’s potential infection was totally irrelevant to anything last night. I think that must build to something -- as CTgirl has pointed out, we know there will be an evacuee.

So my initial speculation is that JT is the main target next week but gets a reprieve when Joe is evacuated. I think MITHA will stay on the back burner for the moment. Brendan probably doesn’t want JT or Joe around.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-09 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

Thanks, byoffer. Very nice layout of the dynamics.
ETA, I had that reply window up for awhile and only saw BR's reply when I submitted. Agreed, BR. JT may also get immunity the first time, or he could get Taj to give him the idol.

well, I think Joe has to go next from the perspective that even in a season with almost no spoilers, TDT has had him on the radar for weeks as one player who was rumored to go prematurely. Now he's made merge. He has an infection.

The rest are all slotted for jury at least. It has to be Joe.
It sounds like Brendan is weighing his options in the previews. Stay Timbira or go with MITHA. A Joe boot leaves it all open. In fact, Joe is the only boot that allows everyone to not play their hand this week.

The question is, will a medivac replace the boot? There are no extra players in a cast of 16, so I would think so.

Which would mean that Erinn doesn't flip this week.
I am worried that Coach will get the upper hand, very worried.
TDT has a spoiler posted that may or may not be right, that Debbie makes it 37 days and family visit. I think that would be F4.

There is another rumor that Coach is out at F5. Again, maybe, maybe not.
But what would make that happen? If Coach's alliance gets that far, would that mean his alliance eats itself at that point or that another alliance picks his off and Debbie is last? Could be either.

Jeff says we'll love the winner, yeah, heard that before, supposedly best winner in ages. But that will NOT be, I hope:

Coach, Debbie, Sierra, Taj, Erinn. It will not be a woman at all. The women have had poor edits as players, with Taj having the best but making a dumb move or two. Then, I like Stephen quite a lot, and wish him well, but I don't think he has the big personality that would cause Jeff to say that.

For me that leaves Brendan, Tyson, JT as the stars of this show. All three are currently targets. Well, a great winner should be a target so as to make victory difficult to achieve. I don't think Tyson will win, but I love him as a character.

Brendan is the smartest and he is personable, and athletic.
JT could be the new Colby, maybe?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
Hiya OFG!!! Love everyone's spec in here! And I have to say, that you are right, OFG, that I agree, a good winner has to have the odds stacked against them, and what does JT sum up in this last preview....We're going in this 4 on 6. That's not good odds. Clearly, as a member of the tribe with the least numbers, JT is indeed an underdog. JT seems to be a man of far more substance than he lets on, and his "good ole country boy" first impression may bode well for him. I do think it will be someone that did give off a strong first impression...either for the good or for the bad.

I can not see how Brendan will ever make it to the end game, not only is he a target for the other tribe, but he's one on his own tribe as well.

As I have stated, I do see how the weaker females, like Debbie, Sierra, and Erinn can make it to the end game, they are non-threats, people that can be removed at any time in the game....and wouldn't Jiffy love it if Sierra were the last one standing in a game where she appeared to her tribemates as the weakest link...

04-03-09, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
hi flopo!

>>>wouldn't Jiffy love it if Sierra were the last one standing in a game where she appeared to her tribemates as the weakest link...

yes ... and she could be F2 ...
but with her game, as passive as it is, I don't see her as being the greatest winner in a long time. I do think that for Jeff a great winner will play an aggressive game. He said the end is Shakespearean ... well, I majored in the Bard, but who knows what he means.

Othello, Hamlet, Macbeth, Taming of the Shrew, Tempest, Richard III, um, a lot of plays there. In the tragedies, they usually end with a high body count. Who knows, but I imagine he means highly dramatic.

I agree about JT. I think the winner will have had a first confessional. Who is that again? Brendan, JT, Stephen, Coach, Tyson, Erinn, Taj, Sierra? Oh well, that is at this point going to be all F9, with Debbie the only one left out.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-03-09, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-09 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

Othello, Hamlet, Macbeth, Taming of the Shrew, Tempest, Richard III

... And A Midsummer Night's Dream. Because I just know that there's a Puck in Tocantins. But I don't know if Tyson or Stephen is playing the part.

G

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-09, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
Well, Stephen DID bring the feathers and leather!!!! Though, I'm sure Tyson would know what to do with those too. . . he's VERY creative. Hmmm, maybe we need to keep those two apart! ;)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
*waves at OFG*

>but with her game, as passive
>as it is, I don't
>see her as being the
>greatest winner in a long time.

I don't think anyone thought of Bob as a potential winner after episode 6 last season - and he was a popular winner.

There's still plenty of time for things to happen and for certain people to make a move in the game that makes them look like the good guy -- and who's to say that the winner has to be the one making all the moves to appear as a popular winner? The F2 goat could be a villainous type who makes anyone besides him/her look popular.

>I think the winner will have
>had a first confessional.
>Who is that again?
>Brendan, JT, Stephen, Coach, Tyson,
>Erinn, Taj, Sierra? Oh
>well, that is at this
>point going to be all
>F9, with Debbie the only
>one left out.

Food for thought -- as I pointed out in the editing thread, Erinn was one of only two people who received a confessional in both the original episode and the recap episode when all of the Survivors were on the truck rolling into Tocantins while Jiffy was doing his season-opening spiel ... and both times, she had the first confessional. Significant, maybe?

Stinky Musings <--- blog's been updated!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-03-09, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
I think Sierra could be a fine winner! The others, I don't think so.

Belle Book

04-03-09, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
Great thread, byoffer, thanks for posting!

The preview kind of summed it up nicely...if Timbira sticks together they can proceed to pick off the Jalopao's one by one...we know that this is HIGHLY unlikely to happen.

Clearly, the easiest answer is to pick off the easiest male who could be a challenge threat, which would be Joe. He's also ailing with his infected knee, so there is a red flag for a mercy boot, or even a medivac.

We know that JT and Taj are around at LEAST until F8. So they are safe at least at F10, F9.

Jiffy's blog gives away that Coach is the "dragon slayer" and he is after Brendan. Hmmmm....no doubt with his co-coaches, Tyson and Debbie. Would JT go along with that plan, would Erinn?

I think the weak females will be left standing for a while, but remember that Coach's ultimate plan was to have the strongest at the end, and we know he doesn't consider the females to be among the strong end game players...I think he could possibly target Erinn sooner, rather than later, and when he does, perhaps it will backfire on him, leading to his demise.

When you think about it, Taj is the one that has betrayed Brendan and Sierra, by disclosing the 4-way alliance to JT...and we know that JT is playing to win, I think this disclosure could lead to the demise of Brendan as well as Taj. Who will she be aligned with to the end? Her Jalapao roots or to Brendan?

It's going to be fun to see how it unfolds, there are sure alot of possibilities!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-09, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"

When you think about it, Taj is the one that has betrayed Brendan and Sierra, by disclosing the 4-way alliance to JT.

She spilled it about the exile alliance? Where was I? I got to rewatch the show. I swear.

04-03-09, 07:09 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
you're right, she didn't.

The ITA is 4-way right now. Taj let JT know about the idol, and good thing as he found it anyway. She did that to save her butt last TC, and I think JT would have voted her out if not for the lure of the idol he might be able to use in a tight spot. The dumb move was Taj giving up custody of the idol, EVER.

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-09, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
If ever there was a player that would be a good fall guy as a final 2 opponent, it is Coach. Unless he keeps destroying all the food, I have to believe that the others will start to think about how nice it would be to face the jury next to Coach.

A Shakespearean tragedy involves the downfall of a character as a result of a character flaw that causes the character to bring ruin upon him/herself. I expect Taj's promise to make the idol available to JT to come in to play but that doesn't really fit the fatal flaw scenario.

As far as a satisfying winner, if Brendan can survive with such a big target on his back, he would be a great winner. Brendan reads people as well as Hatch without, apparently, the sleeze factor. Sienna and JT would be great underdog stories and Taj is just fun. Taj is a good player, not a great player but she is just flat out fun to watch, in my opinion.

04-04-09, 02:44 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-09 AT 02:57 AM (EST)

ADKer
I have to differ with you although I realize that a lot of us were taught this ...

>>>A Shakespearean tragedy involves the downfall of a character as a result of a character flaw that causes the character to bring ruin upon him/herself.

Aristotle's theory of tragedy involved a fatal event (not a character flaw).. However, Aristotle's work on tragedy was not known in the Renaissance, and was not translated into English until the 18th century. Shakespeare never read Aristotle ... nor was he familiar with Greek tragedy.

This is an interesting article on the definition of Shakespearean tragedy, which is not so easy to define:
http://www.cambridge.org/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=9780521674928&ss=exc

In any case, who knows what Jiffy means, he didn't even say tragedy; he said Shakespearean, I think. Which could mean a lot of things.

Georjanna, I like your idea that Tyson is Puckish. A mischievous sprite.
Speaking of Midsummer's Night's Dream, we don't have a man with the head of an ass, but we do have an Ass who believes he's a man ...

my first image of a Shakespearean moment was of Tyson playing Iago to Coach's ego, playing him like a fiddle.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-04-09, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
"Speaking of Midsummer's Night's Dream, we don't have a man with the head of an #####, but we do have an ##### who believes he's a man ..."

We have an ##### who believes he's a Head... of a Tribe.

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-04-09, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
I absolutely cannot imagine why you would bring up Aristotle, other than to show that you are more erudite than me, which I readily concede, but whatever ... I hope you don't mind if I post and try to contribute a little to the discussion. I don't believe that Jeff pretends to be any more of a classics scholar than me. Since we are speculating - I believe that Jeff would use the term Shakespearean in the most accessible sense - that there is some drama in which someone causes their own downfall as a consequence of their own choices. But of course you are correct Outfrontgirl, Jeff could mean anything by use of the term Shakespearean.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-04-09, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
Yeah, OFG, I don't see what Aristotle has to do with what Shakespearean tragedy is either. Your own explanation says that Aristotle's tragedy is about fatal event and then makes it clear that Shakespeare never read Aristotle. Yeah, he wasn't arguing that, OFG.

Whatever the scholars say (my BA doesn't qualify me for that title), all you have to do is read the plays (as I have) and you can see the pattern that a self flaw is the downfall of many of main characters of Shakespeare's plays. And it is a common idea about Shakespeare and one that Jeff could have been referring to.

Who has a fatal flaw? Clearly, Coach. Which does make me think he makes it to the end. HOWEVER, and this a big however, we usually like the character despite their fatal flaw. And NO ONE seems to like Coach right now. He's being portrayed as a big tool. So if they start rehabilitating him some, I think that could point to him being the one who is involved in the Shakespearean ending.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
On that note, let's see who else has a potentially fatal flaw:

Brendan - too trustworthy
Taj - too trustworthy and confident in Stephen and her alliance
Erinn - an outsider in a social game

04-04-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
OK, sorry guys ...
I brought up Aristotle not to sound erudite - I haven't even read the Poetics other than as it relates to Shakespeare. The fatal flaw theory is a modern misinterpretation of one of Aristotle's elements of Greek tragedy -- which has been misapplied to Shakespeare by later critics. This wikipedia article is quite good:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamartia

I reacted badly to the fatal flaw theory because leading Shakespeareans don't subscribe to it; it's outdated/discredited, yet it still floats around. You're right, I do have a different perspective, because I took my MA at Berkeley in Shakespeare (and Joyce), and was blessed to study under some of the most brilliant Shakespearians in the world, who showed me a more complex Shakespeare.

As to what JEFF thinks about Shakespeare, you are right, could be anything, including the tragic flaw.

btw, even though a lot of us think of the Renaissance as the moment when the individual emerged, in Shakespeare's great tragedies there is an overriding concern with the "state of the state"- which individual actions have thrown out of balance. Balance must be restored at the end, to the state, to society. Individual fates and psychology were not that important until the time of Romanticism and after.

In Survivor terms - the state of the tribe is what matters, and individuals who take it out of balance must be eliminated ... Shakespeare's world was pre-merge, not post.

My initial thought on what Jeff means is something along the lines of high drama, perhaps some "fancy" speeches, perhaps a lot of "bodies" left in the wake of someone's plot.

Again, sorry about the disagreement and getting overly academic. The wikipedia article is worth reading though, for students of drama. It explains how the original concept in Greek tragedy was of a fatal error or mistake that was NOT the fault of the person - not a character flaw, more like taking a wrong direction at a crossroads and paying the price.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-09, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Random thought."
Benji as Falstaff?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-09, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Random thought."
Well... two out of three ain't bad. While he's not fat, he *is* cowardly by his timid approach in challenges and he's got excessive vanity.

And he's someone that a lot of us would like to see dead (as per your thread over on Bashers). False-staff is a better label for Coach.

04-04-09, 07:25 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
Taj is the one that has betrayed Brendan and Sierra, by disclosing the 4-way alliance to JT...

...crawls under the table...my bad...you are absolutely right, she did not disclose the 4 way alliance, but I felt by letting JT in on the idol at their camp, she somehow jeopardized the pledge to Brendan and Sierra...as it was not part of their plan to divulge the info to others....albeit, he did really stumble onto it all by himself, which, I suppose is just circumstances...

04-04-09, 08:10 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
I agree FloPo ... she did go against the spirit of the alliance, which was 4 people, 2 idols to protect the group.

The thing is, I don't think she had another move to make. JT didn't like going against Joe and Sydney.

Having a post-merge alliance doesn't do a person any good if they don't make the merge, so I would hope Brendan/Sierra would understand, she had to use her idol leverage pre-merge just as they may have if Timbira had the losses.

*OK, so logical people would understand, Survivor players are always a crapshoot. Brendan seems reasonable though.*

04-05-09, 06:34 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"

The thing is, I don't think she had another move to make.

No doubt about it, I definately get why she wanted to share the news of her idol with JT...she did feel that it was either her or Sydney, and she had to make the play to make certain she did at least make it to the merge....Brendan will definately get it!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-09, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
Brendan and Sierra would be stupid if they are planning to go to the F4 with Taj and Stephen. They probably already have Erinn or Debbie or both on board to eliminate their EA partners between F7 and F5.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-06-09, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
Yeah.

Belle Book

Rahaim 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-09, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rahaim Click to send private message to Rahaim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
If you slow down the opening credits , you will see 7 survivors. Looks like Taj, seirra, Debbie, Errin, Brandon, Jt and I think Stephen. Not sure. Hsa anyone else noticed this in the opening credits?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-09, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
Where exactly is this in the opening credits? Is it a particular moment or sequence?

Rahaim 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-09, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rahaim Click to send private message to Rahaim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
towards the end. 2 weeks ago there were 8 survivors,

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-09, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Post-Merge Discussion"
Going frame by frame on video recordings, the only thing I can find resembling this is a longshot outside the Tribal Council set, and with my bad eyes I couldn't make out anything vis-a-vis who is who.

That's not saying it isn't there, video recording isn't high-def and could certainly miss a single-frame insert. But I cannot find what you are referring to. Is there somewhere online you could direct me to with more on this?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •