The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Catlynn1864 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Catlynn1864 Click to send private message to Catlynn1864 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
I think I fell in love with Iyanla again.

I knew Allison was having a hard time understanding what Iyanla was telling her about filling yourself up with love. However, I think even Iyanla couldn't believe how long it was taking Allison to 'get it'.

I almost thought Iyanla was going to come out of the trees with another bucket singing, "I've got a hole in my bucket, Miss Allison, Miss Allison..."

Maybe she would have except she was afraid Allison would reply with "Well let me mend it, Iyanla."

If Iyanla had used the pool instead of a garbage can, would Allison really have told the 'next person' no thank you when they offered her a bucket?

Oh and TJ and the poor 'elf slippers'. I thought Iyanla would roll on the ground laughing.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... eire_heart74 12-15-05 1
   RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... carlsbad 12-15-05 2
       RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... GetOverIt 12-15-05 3
           RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... kelleymac1 12-15-05 4
           RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... jndinc1 12-16-05 5
           RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... Redbud 12-16-05 6
               RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... Baxtera 12-18-05 7
                   RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... lovelucila 01-05-06 8
                       RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... Baxtera 01-05-06 9
                           RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... Kattrikk 01-06-06 13
 RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... OklaBlue 01-05-06 10
   RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... pegasustt 01-05-06 11
       RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... OklaBlue 01-05-06 12
   RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... OklaBlue 01-13-06 19
 RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... lovemydogdude 01-06-06 14
   RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... Baxtera 01-06-06 15
       RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... lovemydogdude 01-06-06 16
 RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... cindy12 01-13-06 17
   RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... Baxtera 01-13-06 18
       RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -I... elfwoman 01-13-06 20
 Bumping Cygnus X1 01-20-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
I think Allison knew the longer it took her to it, the longer she would be on camera.

As for the ruined outfit, it doesn't really matter. She'll just buy a new one with money she doesn't have. When has she ever wore anything twice.

carlsbad 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carlsbad Click to send private message to carlsbad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
I've got to say it again if alli doesn't get it by now it is time for her to go. I think she is extremely brave in handling her cancer but she will always be a southern bell from an alchoholic family and all the "stuff" that goes with that. No matter what her mom said on the phine she wants ally around to buffer the falls of her and her brother.

GetOverIt 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetOverIt Click to send private message to GetOverIt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
Another 'lesson' where you never know what the life coach is looking for....if Alison had turned Lisa away, IV would have said to Alison: 'Love shows up at your doorstep and you turn it away....this is because you don't love yourself Miss Alison...' I swear they make this stuff up as they go along!

kelleymac1 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelleymac1 Click to send private message to kelleymac1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
what would have been good is if they had someone go to the "allison" container and take water out of it and put it back into love container. Or the other way, I forget which can was which, another words taking the love away.

jndinc1 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jndinc1 Click to send private message to jndinc1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
Okay, that made me laugh out loud. When the LCs are trying to teach a lesson, it does seem that they twist it around to make the girls wrong, just to emphasize the point even more. But honestly, I could never be in the SO house, because I NEVER get the point they are trying to make.

But I have to say that I LOVE Iyanla. I really do. She is so smart, so tough, and doesn't take excuses or BS from anybody. But at the same time she is so nurturing and sensitive. She's like a mother figure to a lot of the women I think. She's pretty funny, too. I think she's awesome.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
>Another 'lesson' where you never know
>what the life coach is
>looking for....if Alison had turned
>Lisa away, IV would have
>said to Alison: 'Love shows
>up at your doorstep and
>you turn it away....this is
>because you don't love yourself
>Miss Alison...' I swear
>they make this stuff up
>as they go along!

TOTALLY AGREE!!!! IV is the worst at this. Remember the exercise when they had to place the plastic rings on the bottles. all the HGs stood at the line and THREW them at the bottles and IV said "who told you you had to stand at the line"?? Told them not to assume the rules. Today when Allison suggested she could bring the Allison bucket over to LOVE bucket IV made a snide comment about shortcuts. WTF!!!!

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-18-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
Exactly what I've been saying all along. How can they build on what she's teaching them when she never is clear and the rules constantly change. Think outside the box but only in the way I say is appropriate. Jill's exercise your wrong because you needed the flashlight. Hello how are they ever supposed to trust themselves when they are constantly being tricked into guessing what IV wants me to do.

This is IV's version of a game show gone bad.

lovelucila 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-05-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovelucila Click to send private message to lovelucila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
I think maybe life is that way. the rules are not so clear in life either.

01-05-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
Well most people don't tell you to yell to the universe when you don't get it they teach you where to go to find the answers. IV's and Rhonda both teach their clients to rely on them as the answer Gods instead of teaching their clients how to find the answers on their own. Life is complicated but one thing I've found annoying with many of the exercises is they aren't self-correcting or self-leading it requires the life coach to pat you on the head and tell you good job like a dog or punish you if you get it wrong. The exercises should lead them to more independent reflection and understanding of what they are doing right and wrong which is what they will need to do when they leave the house.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-06-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
Baxtera, I totally agree. I enjoy your posts, btw. They always are dead on for me.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-06 AT 10:21 PM (EST)

FREE 6 part online course about life coaching:

http://www.lifecoachingstudio.com/become.htm

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
hmm sounds to good to be true
did you sign up?

01-05-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
Not sign up, but I did download the information. Have not read it yet, many many pages.

01-13-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
19. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
I finally got around to reading this guy's stuff, and it is well worth the time, IMO. He's a top life coach in Europe and gives you tons of info free, download it all and see. You can't lose, and may learn something.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
(music..) Iv got a hand in my pocket..and another one in my f#####..leaky bucket..

01-06-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
15. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
With IV as your life coach you better carry around a mini one that channels her for you because you're never going to get it on your own. Is that so you'll keep coming back to take her seminars and buy her books and tapes becuase you need your IV fix?

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
u mean..?..her allisham?

cindy12 12 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cindy12 Click to send private message to cindy12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
I would like to see the life coaches deal with more of the in house issues that are shown on the shows. For example, when Christina started yelling at the new women from the other room "if you have something to say to me I'm right here". The sad truth is that Christina can not deal with the truth. When her crafty flower was rejected she pouted for days. The fact is that the other women yes may have been talking about her, but not to her, and it was non of her buisness. Christina needs to be reminded of all the childish comments and times she talked about TJ and others of the house. I don't care to see much of her anyway, because it seems as if she will be in the house for ever. She is not making much progress and it will be real easy for her to fall. She can't even deal with the fact that all people are not going to like her or her things. She is to hooked to her past life of pleasuring men, and thinking like a child that she is something and everyone is going to be like her mommy.

01-13-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
18. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
The reality is in her past profession she had the skills to do well and I'm sure she was often praised for her skills and felt succesful.

Now when there is real work involved that doesn't involve just sticking her face and body out there she gets discouraged and gives up without instant gratification.

People talk about TJ's social skills but I'll say Christina lacks basic life functioning skills. She doesn't know how to dress, she can't connect to other women without back stabbing and gossiping, and she isn't able to hold a job.

elfwoman 10 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elfwoman Click to send private message to elfwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: "What's a life coach to do?" -IV "
Amen to that. I don't really care to watch Christina because she is so immature, she gets on my nerves! You're right, she never learned basic life skills and I think she will have a tougher time of it until she does learn some. IMO, I wouldn't have given her a nickel for the "flowers" she made to sell. Let's hope her paintings are better!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-06, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Bumping"
to prevent another thread.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •