The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scariest Quote Ever..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-04, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scariest Quote Ever..."
Johnathon saying he'd love to have kids.

Most delusional woman ever. Victoria saying "Johnathon would make a great dad!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scariest Quote Ever... RangeRover 12-08-04 1
 agreed cqvenus 12-08-04 2
 RE: Scariest Quote Ever... Seana 12-08-04 3
 RE: Scariest Quote Ever... seahorse 12-08-04 4
   RE: Scariest Quote Ever... ginger 12-08-04 5
 RE: Scariest Quote Ever... HistoryDetective 12-08-04 6
   RE: Scariest Quote Ever... KMan 12-08-04 7
       RE: Scariest Quote Ever... RangeRover 12-08-04 8
           RE: Scariest Quote Ever... Spider 12-09-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-08-04, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scariest Quote Ever..."
I have to agree. He should have adopted the Senegal native as his son under the Children's International logo. Because that is the closest he should get to having a son. Even Sally Struthers would agree. Plus oddly the man had some type of calming effect on old Captain Botox. Victoria should petition the State Department immediately.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "agreed"

i have to agree there. i think someone should rip off his testicles to be sure he doesn't ever breed.

i think when charges are pressed, the attacker will get off lightly after the judge views all the TAR footage.

~ cq

is non-violent, but has violent ideas. *shrug*

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Scariest Quote Ever..."
I could not possibly agree more.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Scariest Quote Ever..."
Jonathan is probably very different outside of the show setting. Maybe he would be a good father. At least he would be financially adequate.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scariest Quote Ever..."
Which would come in handy for all those medical bills. Spare the rod and spoil the child, you know. The wife needs a belt every now and then, too.

*shudders*

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Scariest Quote Ever..."
Yeah, never understood why you have to have a license to have a dog, but not to have a child...

a sig by syren

KMan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-04, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KMan Click to send private message to KMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Scariest Quote Ever..."
Get real. There is no doubt in my mind that both Jonathan and Adam are gay. They may not know it yet.

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-08-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Scariest Quote Ever..."
Jono reminds me of Mark Harris the queen who married Martha Raye and is often on Howard Stern.

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-04, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Scariest Quote Ever..."
Jono would not last 1 second in the gay world. He would be ##### slapped immediately. No gay guy would put up with his crap.

Adam, yes. (move out of your moms house for the love of god!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •