The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #6 Title: One of those "Coach Moments""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-09, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #6 Title: One of those "Coach Moments""
Thanks to hagiz1 at Survivor Sucks.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/48444

Just one? I guess Coach almost disappears from our screen during that episode!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #6 Title: One of those ... suzzee 03-27-09 1
 Misdirection Clues Flowerpower 03-28-09 2
   RE: Misdirection Clues michel 04-01-09 3
       RE: Misdirection Clues Flowerpower 04-02-09 4
           RE: Misdirection Clues suzzee 04-02-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-09, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #6 Title: One of those "Coach Moments""
You mean that there is actually something more obnoxious then we've already been treated to? I'm so not getting why pre-season Jeff compared him to Hatch. If I were Hatch I'd be completely insulted.

Fear and Loathing Tribe style 2008

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-09, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Misdirection Clues"
As posted over at Survivor Phoenix...

THOUGHTS OF BETRAYAL RUN RAMPANT AT ONE CAMP
AS EACH CASTAWAY STRUGGLES TO DECIDE WHERE THEIR LOYALTIES LIE,
ON "SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS — THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS"

*Empty stomachs and one castaway's arrogance begin to eat away at the Timbira tribe.
*A fake immunity idol is introduced into the game.

My thoughts: Timbira is the tribe that is questioning betrayal, specifically of Brendan. Empty stomachs and one castaway's arrogance, COACH, begin to eat away at the Timbira tribe...this is not beginning, at least not for Erinn, but perhaps for Debbie and some of the others.

A fake immunity idol is made by Taj, wonder what her plans for it are? We have noted that Stephen and JT have amused themselves with taking her out, but will they? Future challenges say, NO.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Misdirection Clues"
The last preview I saw make it clear that Brendan is the one that says the title quote while the betrayal thoughts are in Jalapao and center around JT and Stephen.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-09, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Misdirection Clues"
Definately, the tribe that is running rampant with thoughts of betrayal are indeed Jalapao. Survivor Phoenix has this little montage that she put together...the real idol makes it's appearance and this is from Jiffy's Preview video. It really looks as though Taj and Stephen share it with JT, or at least Stephen shares it with JT, doesn't it?

Betrayal of the Exile alliance as well...

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-09, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Misdirection Clues"
Sure looks like they share, I would be surprised if it was Stephen who wants JT to know about it, unless spoonin' is part of the deal.

A Tribal Sig

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •