The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Future Challenges..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-09, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Future Challenges..."
Some new vidcaps of future challenges...thanks to Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Future Challenges... vince3 03-23-09 1
   RE: Future Challenges... flystorms 03-23-09 2
 RE: Future Challenges... Flowerpower 03-24-09 3
 Press Images... Flowerpower 03-24-09 4
   RE: Press Images... Brownroach 03-24-09 5
       RE: Press Images... Flowerpower 03-24-09 6
           RE: Press Images... tribephyl 03-24-09 7
           RE: Press Images... Brownroach 03-24-09 8
               RE: Press Images... CTgirl 03-24-09 9
       RE: Press Images... flystorms 03-25-09 10
           RE: Press Images... television 03-25-09 11
           RE: Press Images... Brownroach 03-25-09 12
               RE: Press Images... Thaibeach 03-25-09 13
                   RE: Press Images... Brownroach 03-25-09 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-09, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Future Challenges..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-09 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

Until they explain last week's fiasco, I'll take it with a shaker of salt.....

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-23-09, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Future Challenges..."
Looks like the II behind Jeff in the tossing challenge where JT is tossing something.

03-24-09, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Future Challenges..."
Looks like Debbie will be sitting out one challenge, that takes place next to the river...

Then, there are shots of two separate challenges. First one shown is the toss the clay figure (looks like a piggy bank type form to me, lol), through some structure...we see JT toss it, to seemingly, Sydney, who catches it in tact...we see beyond her that Coach is ahead of her tossing the clay figure to Sierra.

Then, there are shots of Taj, that must toss it to Joe, who then tosses it through the structure, but his clay figure breaks as it makes contact with the top board...we see Debbie aligned with Taj...cannot see who is aligned with Joe there.

The next challenge has JT, the challenge hog, with his slingshot as he appears to break the tile...as his alliance mate, Stephen, looks on.

03-24-09, 08:17 AM (EST)
4. "Press Images..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-09 AT 08:24 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-24-09 AT 08:20 AM (EST)

From Survivor Fever...most likely for the first show after the recrap...

Note that Erinn is sitting out this challenge for Timbira...I think this may be the same structure where we saw JT and Joe throwing clay figures through the structure that looks as though they must build...

Okay, I think that I get this challenge now...the daws have to go and build a structure to try and block the passage way for the other team to throw the clay figures through, they probably have a limited amount of time to do this...note the black logs blocking the red structure and vice versa.

Note that there are two structures that must be blocked by the other team. Taj probably starts out the tossing of the pots to Joe, who then throws through the first structure to JT, then JT tosses it through the second structure to Sydney, who must then toss it to someone else...Stephen?

We see that Erinn is sitting out for Timbira, Debbie most likely tosses the first clay pot to Brendan(whose most likely aligned with Joe), who then tosses through the first structure to Tyson, who we see is aligned with JT, who then tosses the pot to Coach, who in turn tosses to Sierra. Note the broken chips of clay pot/figure at the feet of JT, broken from malattempts to toss it by Joe...

Now on to the sling shot challenge...is this the same challenge as the solving the puzzle below? I think so. Most likely they have to break so many tiles to retrieve various puzzle pieces then race to solve the puzzle. Tyson and JT are the shooters....there may be more?

Clearly, Debbie is sitting out. So, this is an interesting pic. Note, while Erinn and Brendan are working the puzzle, the rest of the tribe is looking at the other tribe...why? Because I think that they are not to the puzzle portion of their challenge yet....I think the Timbira's could be a bit ahead here...?

Note, that Debbie is looking happy here...which clearly she wouldn't be if the Timbira's were losing. My predicition: Timbira wins the puzzle/sling shot challenge...the IC?

ETA: Yes, this is the IC, as there is the II right there in the bottom right of this last frame...a Timbira win!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Press Images..."
I don't think Debbie looks particularly happy or unhappy in this cap -- but anyway, this isn't at the slingshot challenge (IC), it's at the other challenge (RC).

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

03-24-09, 02:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Press Images..."
That's because the caption was meant for this vidcap...

Note, that Debbie is looking happy here...which clearly she wouldn't be if the Timbira's were losing. My predicition: Timbira wins the puzzle/sling shot challenge...the IC?

This is also the shot where we see the II in the lower right hand corner of the shot....the IC.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Press Images..."
Just to put it all together...

RC: Idol Toss
Sit Out: Errin
Objective: Toss clay idols through various obstacles (some created by rival tribe) to fellow tribemates. First to get X# of unbroken idols through wins.
Victor: Timbira (?)

IC: Slingshot and Puzzle
Sit Out: Debra
Objective: Hit tiles with slingshots to reveal pieces for a puzzle. First to finish puzzle wins.
Victor: Timbira

I'm giving another sweep to Timbira only because of Jeff's comment at the end of the last tribal council.
(To Jalapao) Not only have you lost another number when possibly facing a merge but even more important you've lost momentum.

03-24-09, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Press Images..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-09 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

Oh, sorry FP!

Still, I'm not sure I can tell much from her expression. But it is more likely that Timbira wins the IC, since Sandy hinted that Jalapao would be "sorry" in the short run.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Press Images..."
I agree BR. Her hands could be above her head because it's getting tense - 'they're both working on the puzzle and who'll get done first?' Coach, Sierra and Tyson are pretty serious looking.

I will give it to Timbira though on the strength of Erinn and Brendan doing the puzzle together - they have a pretty good track record.

Cheers to Tribe!

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Press Images..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-09 AT 08:05 AM (EST)

>I don't think Debbie looks particularly
>happy or unhappy in this
>cap -- but anyway, this
>isn't at the slingshot challenge
>(IC), it's at the other
>challenge (RC).
>
>

This one looks to me like they're strategizing before the challenge actually begins. Look behind them and you can see the red poles piled together on the ground and not strung up within the structure (so the red tribe is strategizing as well).

television 282 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Press Images..."
Wow, if you cropped that shot of Benjamin to be only him it would look like an ad for an amateur magician! Or hypnotist.

Guess he's 'conducting' the strategizing...

03-25-09, 09:39 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Press Images..."
Yes, Coach doesn't have his buff on his head yet, as he is wearing it in the other caps.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-25-09, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Press Images..."
...but he still manages to look like a douche...no matter what. He's rock solid, man.

03-25-09, 02:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Press Images..."
Yep, he's dependable that way.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •