The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Lestrange"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Lestrange"
'I alone believed he'd come back -- I alone was loyal -- I spent two torturous weeks in Azkaban, with only my devotion to keep me sane and the dementors sucking the life out of me at every turn -- but now I shall have my revenge...'

(Big Brother meets Harry Potter. This has got to make Kaysar into Remus Lupin. April can be Professor Trelawny, and James, playing both ends against the middle, gets to be Snape. For some reason, I keep getting Howie as Gilderoy Lockhart. 'Harry... Harry... Harry...')

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Le... BriarRosie 08-05-05 1
   RE: Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Le... Estee 08-05-05 2
 RE: Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Le... kingfish 08-05-05 3
 RE: Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Le... SpoonStruck 08-05-05 4
 RE: Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Le... kathliam 08-06-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-05-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Lestrange"
Brilliant.

I guess that means Crappy is He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named.
Fitting.

Maybe Maggie is really Dolores Umbridge.

I can relate better to Harry Potter than any Jedi Knight.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Lestrange"
I guess that means Crappy is He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named. Fitting.

I'm reluctant to give him the title, though. We've already got a Voldy. He may be more of a Lucius Malfoy -- strutting, confident in his power and lording it over everyone around him while pretending he's in charge -- but still subject to punishment by a higher authority. In this case, us.

Maybe Maggie is really Dolores Umbridge.

'They must not tell lies... they must not tell lies...'

I'm trying to think of someone for Sarah, and I keep coming up with Cho Chang. 'Oh, I know James sold you out, and you too, and even you, and he'd sell me out in a second if he could win the million without me -- but he's not a bad person, really...'

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Lestrange"
You are having way too much fun with this, Keep it up. Especially the ivette bits. I’m having too much fun reading them

See, that’s why I like the idiot characters, Ivette, cap, Rich (Dique), Lily, Wanda (that Wander woman), those Bozos from BB5, they are what it’s all about lampoon wise. People that hate these guys just don’t get it, THEY are the source of inspiration, they are what one can feed off of, and they make it easy (sometimes). And you got a good one in Ivette. Good work there, she is hilarious.

And that’s why I wish Cap could come back, he is no where near mined out, hardly touched even. OK, I voted for Kaysar. I think Shakes just didn’t understand your point here, nice restraint there btw, although his raves are pretty interesting too. (and I suspect you might have been using a little neg. psyc. Whatever – keep it up).

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-05-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Lestrange"
Ay! And there's the telltale lightning bolt scar. Holy uholy Slytherin. And now let's see K-CZAR come back to slam the Quiditch match. (And forgive my spelling errors...)

Wow. It should have been dubbed "BB6: The CHAMBER of Secrets."

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-05, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Starring Ivette as Bellatrix Lestrange"
Maybe Rachel as Hermoine, she seems to understand the numbers and the strategy to play the game. And I see Howie as Ron, best of intentions but mostly screwing things up, and comedic relief.

It's a bob wannabe!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •