The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Insider Transcript - Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-09, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Insider Transcript - Episode 3"
Thanks to Sucks's James Barber.

Secret Scene: Jerry

After falling ill, Jerry receives some herbal healing from medicine man, Coach.

Erinn: How you feeling Jerry?

(Jerry's in the shelter)

Male voice: He's hurting again.

"Coach": You gonna be able to make it?

Jerry: I'm trying.

Debra: Are you drinking a lot, Jerry? (he says no) Maybe you need to drink more.

Jerry: Let me have a big ole bottle of Pepto-Bismol.

Jerry (solo): My health is, there's something going on with my stomach. Every time I eat beans, my stomach feels so bad, it hurts like crazy. I don't want to appear weak during this sickness period. I'm trying to fake it as much as possible. But it's painful.

"Coach": Hey, Jerry, we'll boil you some water, we'll get you some - what's it called Sierra (Sierra points to a nearby tree) - you brew it in tea and it settles an upset stomach. Supposed to be good for colds too. Stomache, indigestion, common cold, which you don't have. We're gonna fix you up, man.

Jerry (solo): My tribe's giving me little things, going out in the woods trying to find healing plants. They was trying to get me better.

"Coach": Let it brew for about five minutes. I'll set it right down here for you.

Jerry: I appreciate it.

(this ends in a confessional from Insider E1 where Jerry talks about being used to hot weather because of Afghanistan, then the rest is a voiceover where Jerry says he wants to be seen as strong, not weak, and he'll fight to the end)

Tribal Council Voting

Find out what each member of the Timbira Tribe had to say as they cast their votes

"Coach" ("Pimp Daddy Jerry Stone"): Jerry, we had a plan. Too bad you couldn't stay healthy enough to see it through, baby. See you on the other side.

Erinn (Jerry): I hope you feel better.

Tyson (Jerry): Your wish is my command, buddy.

Sierra (Jerry with a sad face): Get better.

Jerry (Erinn): Love you sweetheart, but we made a decision to send you home.

Debra (Jerry): Jerry, we're really gonna miss you. You're an incredible man, but you need to go home and get well. Take care.

Brendan (Jerry with a sad face and "I'll miss you", I think): Sorry Jerry, see you soon.

Jerry's Final Words

After falling ill, Jerry felt that he could no longer continue in the game, but wishes his tribe members well in winning the million dollar prize

"Tonight has been a...tonight's vote against me, I kind of expected that. The last few days I hadn't been feeling 100%. When we came back from the challenge today, I was feeling even worse. It was a challenge for me to walk from the challenge back to the tribal area. When we got back from the camp I laid down on the bed and all the other tribe members went down to the swimming area. I was pretty sure they was talking about voting me out. I kind of hinted around to some of them that I didn't think I would be able to help them out in the condition I was feeling at the moment. I was pretty sure they was gonna vote me out tonight."

(cut)

"Yeah, that million dollars (chuckles), I wanted that million dollars badly (chuckles). I don't know what happened to my stomach but it never would turn around for me. 130 degree heat, me not being able to eat anything, barely just drank a little water, after four days it was beginning to take a toll on my body. I don't feel bad about being voted out tonight. I'm hoping and praying one of my tribe members will win that million dollars."

(cut)

"This by far, as far as my experiences in Afghanistan and my military career, this by far, and I mean BY FAR, was the toughest thing I've ever endured in my life. This was tough. I have been out in camp areas like that before, for two weeks, but normally when we set up camp like that, we have our own supplies with us. We're not without. We don't have to fend for any food, any water, anything like that. This has been the experience of a lifetime. I'll never forget this. Never. Ever."

Jerry the Day After

Jerry shares his experiences in the game and how he planned to play if he had made it further

"I've been in the reserves for like 26 years now, and we've had some tough training, but Survivor by far was the toughest. (laughs) Not just the surroundings and the elements, stuff like that. I'm used to stuff like that. Going without food and having to make your own fire and having to cook your own food. Normally we have people cook our food and bring it to us and we keep going. Just got a little handful of beans, a handful of rice to eat, sometimes you don't have anything to eat. It was tough, a tough experience, but I enjoyed it, I really did."

(cut)

"When I came into this game, I was definitely gonna use my military experience that I experienced over the years as a tool to influence people and get on people's good side, smile, make 'em feel comfortable around me. All the time I'm thinking if we get down to me and him, how am I gonna be able to take this person out without him knowing. So I'm thinking. I had a good bond with the males on my tribe. We was all close-knitted as one. We was just planning on voting the females off one-by-one. That was my strategy. But here I am. (laughs)"

(cut)

"I really didn't get a chance to use my strategy cause we was still separate tribes. While we were separate tribes I was going with the majority. As long as I wasn't in the spotlight I was just trying to make sure I was on everybody's good side most of the time. Same thing I do in the Reserves. I let the soldiers know I care about 'em, but in the meantime I really want them to get the job done. I'm trying to persuade them and also be friends with them."

(cut)

"I was gonna be friends with 'em, nice, polite, smiling, hugging, and all the time I'm trying to get 'em to go my way. Once we merged, that was my strategy, if we'd had the numbers on our tribe we could have voted the other tribe out. But it didn't quite work out that way. (laughs)"

(cut)

"It really hurt to be sent home that early in the game, because my expectation was to make it a lot further. My goal was to win the game, but if not to win the game, then to be one of the last two or three left in the game. That was my expectation when I came into this game. To leave as early as I did was a big letdown but I'm the type of person I don't let things get me down long. I thought about it, digested it, and said OK, let's move on."

(cut)

"I blame my tribe members just a little bit for voting me out, but I can understand why they would do it. I was a weight on the tribe and couldn't really help them as much as I wanted to. When you go up against another tribe, each member has to be strong to win challenges. That was our goal, to go out and win challenges because nobody wants to come to Tribal Council. Nobody. That's a bad place. I like Jeff and all but I hate to see him under those circumstances."

(cut)

"Sierra was sick. We didn't know it, but she was. If we'd have had a Tribal Council that night she'd have been gone. She'd have been out of the game that quick, because we'd made up our mind she was the weak link in the tribe. I looked at it like that, if I was gonna vote her out because she was the weakest link at that particular time, then I'm quite sure they're feeling the same way about me at that particular time also. That's why I don't have any hostility against them about voting me out."

(cut)

"I came into the game and man, I was ready. Whatever we need to do to win this game, let's go. I was energetic, I was ready to move. On the trek in we was rolling, man. (laughs) It didn't matter what they wanted me to carry, I said I'll carry anything, it don't matter. Let's make it there, get our camp set up, get everything done, then we can relax. I was ready, I was 100%. Whatever they wanted to throw at me, I was ready to do. Once I got sick, it bothered me, it really did. I wanted to stay in the game not just for me, but for my family, my friends. I wanted to go as far as possible, but sometimes things just happen for reasons, or for unknown reasons, and you've got to make the best of a situation."

Coach's Pep Talk

In typical Coach fashion, Coach addresses the strengths and weaknesses of his tribe after losing back-to-back challenges

(sitting around the fire at night)

"Coach": Going back to the first challenge, they beat us on the sand dunes, they beat us on the (Sierra says "stairs"), and we beat them on the puzzle. The second one, they just (Sierra says "creamed us") beat us. Today, same thing. If teams are bigger, stronger, faster than you...my little soccer team beats teams much better than them all the time, twice as good as them, because have a strategy. It's hard to strategize here if they're bigger, stronger, faster, in every single aspect to us, which I'm not gonna buy, then we have to keep positive as a tribe. That's all we can hope for.

Sierra: Tomorrow we're gonna have another challenge?

"Coach": (in a condescending tone of voice) Yes, Sierra. What I think that we oughta do...

Debra: No, seriously, because we don't have another one until Brendan gets back.

"Coach": They said Brendan will be back in time for the elimination challenge. He will not be on Exile for two nights. Like today, we said, "Debbie, you're gonna call because you have a loud voice." If we'd kept thinking about that, it might have been possible for you to go way down there and yell at me, and for me to yell back at you, and see who's got the loudest voice. We're picking the wrong people for the jobs.

Sierra: I agree. ("Coach" says it again)

Debra: Like in the basketball game, we couldn't have done anything different, though.

Erinn: That was not a game of skill, that was not a game of strategy.

Debra: So the wrong people for the job was today, basically.

"Coach": No, not necessarily, I'm just saying...

Debra: No, I agree, I wasn't the person.

"Coach": I would have liked to seen you out there on the basketball court, actually. That may not have been the best thing, but I just think strategy in the game and people in the right places, I don't know, there's got to be some way.

Debra: No, there's gotta be a way, you're right.

"Coach": If not, then we just say hey, we're bigger, stronger, smarter, faster, and they're winning everything.

Brendan Lies About Exile

After returning from his second trip to Exile Island, Brendan fabricates his experience to his tribe

(various team members are bathing)

Brendan: Here's what happens. You get the thing, you get two clues in it. I didn't get the idol, but you guys can go check the bag if you want.

Erinn: That's fine.

Brendan: You get the first clue, and the first thing allows you to switch tribes before the next challenge.

Sierra (?): You're kidding.

Erinn: And she didn't opt to switch tribes? (Brendan confirms it) Well, I'm glad you didn't opt to switch tribes.

Sierra (?): Me too. God!

Brendan: That's ridiculous. It's suicide. Plus, we got this. It's just the beginning of the game.

Debra: We're just one behind. We're one person behind now, that's it.

Erinn: Yeah, but losing's taking a toll.

Brendan: Yeah, losing's taking a toll, but put it behind us. A little change in attitude, everybody can remain chill. Then I got the clue and I started looking around. I got stuck on the third clue. It was where you had to dig in a circle around wood that's up on top. I couldn't find anything.

Sierra: All that digging would take a toll after a while.

Brendan: I stopped after a while.

Sierra: Did you tell you if she had it or not?

Brendan: She didn't say.

Sierra: You said she only looked for about 45 minutes, right?

Brendan: She went up for a good hour, at least, more than the last time.

Erinn: What did you do the second day then?

Brendan: Got really close to myself, got really in touch with my feelings. (everyone laughs) That's literally all you can do.

Sierra: You couldn't go look for it again?

Brendan: I went up and looked again, but I dug and dug. Unless it's there and obvious I'm not gonna kill myself. The water is a disaster. You get this little pan, and so each thing you boil is only good for one bottle. I didn't drink that much water. Taj isn't exactly a workhorse around camp. In the middle of the night last night I was like, "Can you please get some firewood?"

Coach Blames Himself

After losing the reward challenge, Coach is left humiliated and shoulders the blame on himself

"Any time the team wins, the tribe wins, my team back home wins, I have a philosophy that I give them the credit. When we lose, I always take the blame. My first thought when we lost was why the hell did I not give a better strategy? Why didn't I step in? Why am I not taking more leadership? Why did I not put myself on that box? I can yell and they can hear me in Argentina, because I'm a coach. That was my presiding thought because that's how I am. I took all the blame on my shoulders, really. I was like what's my problem? What am I not doing? Yesterday I came back into camp, and it partially stemmed from (points at the camera) and I know that's why you did it, and thanks, but I came back into camp and I started talking to everybody, and I just said, come on, we gotta get ready to rock and roll. On the way over there, I was hitting people on the back. I thought we were coming in fired up. I thought we were ready to do that challenge. We picked the wrong people for the wrong jobs, and our strategy was ridiculous. Actually my first thought was I screwed up. I should have done something to change the outcome of this day."

The Palm Frond Compromise

Stephen reveals the difficulties and compromises that arise when making a bed of palm fronds

"We had a little tiff over the directions of the palm fronds. A palm frond is a long, leafy end and then a large, hard stalk. If you're running the palm fronds horizontal to your body, some people are living pretty. They are lying in luxury on long, leafy palm fronds. The rest of us - this was JT and me - we were sleeping on stalks. I had a stalk cutting into my neck and cutting into my lower back. It felt like medevial torture to me."

(cut)

"It's not that some people are vertical frond-layers and some people are horizontal frond-layers. Some people are just profiting off of others. Maybe it does have contemporary political resonance. Some people are enjoying the fruit of the land while the rest of us had to struggle in the pits of despair. Whereas if you sleep vertically in the palm fronds, the palm fronds line up nicely with everybody. It's not as comfortable for anyone, but it's much less painful for people, so it's much more of an evenly distributed wealth."

The Coach Myth

Brendan demystifies the views that Jalapao has of Coach

"I think everybody, especially on Jalapao, people on Jalapao think Coach is some ninja (laughs), and that he's some super athlete. The first challenge, he kind of ran out of gas, he was bent over, his lungs were burning. In the challenge in the water he got tired pretty quickly. I hope he's not just sandbagging and trying to save that. He's an older guy, he's 37, so maybe he just isn't in quite as good a shape as he thinks and that his hairstyle might recommend (laughs)"

(cut)

"I think Coach realizes his limitations but projects an image that is much stronger than what he can actually deliver against."

(cut)

"Coach doesn't go with the flow. Coach wants to have an opinion, thinks he should have an opinion because his name is Coach. Oftenttimes he has good advice, but sometimes situations are being solved by themselves and you don't need any more cooks in the kitchen. It's already being done. It will be interesting to see later in the game how Coach reacts. I'm not too sure."

(cut)

"It's interesting. If I were to label myself I would not label myself a Coach in this game. That would not be a very positive thing to do."

(cut)

"Everybody has an idea of what a coach is. Sometimes you love 'em, sometimes you hate 'em, but they always boss you around no matter what. That's not necessarily who your favorite person is."

The Exile Conspiracy

Taj covers up her true intentions and experiences on Exile Island

(various tribe members are standing in camp)

Taj: He was saying whoever keeps going, it will cause suspicion in the camp and that ya'll will try to - what's that called what we did to Carolina - (they tell her) blindside me, thinking I have the...

Spencer: That was our plan with them, to get them to turn on their strongest guy. We picked him. They picked you.

Sandy: They're doing the same thing.

Taj (points at Spencer): It was gonna be you or me.

Sandy: They're not gonna pick nobody but you every time. I don't care who we pick.

Spencer: I think you might be right though. If we pick a girl, I think you might be right. We'll do our best. I think next time, we should...

Taj: Those girls hate me. Apparently I'm giving them fits.

Spencer: The thing I'm concerned about is say we do get numbers, and we stay in the same tribes we are, and we get to the merge, and we don't know who has the idol, and we try to vote them out.

Taj: I think he has it! I can't find it. I've been checking for the last two fricking days.

J.T.: Let's just bank on him having it.

Sydney: Yeah, let's say he has it.

Sandy: Yeah, let's say he does.

Spencer: Or the next person who goes, say they pick you, find it.

J.T.: Well, if he finds it, then we know they won't have it.

Spencer: That's what I'm saying. Let's find where it should be. If that's the case, we know he has it, or we know we have it now.

Sandy: What if there's two?

(Spencer says something I couldn't hear, to which Sandy says "Yeah, that's true")

Sydney on the Bedding Reward

Sydney revels in comfort after winning bedding supplies after the reward challenge

"Well, we lucked out when we walked away with all the rewards, because it started raining right after. We got the tarp up over the roof and laid the blankets down and the pillows down. It was so soft and amazing. We took a swing in the hammock. It was definitely a change at camp for us. Last night was warm for me, somewhat, because I got the end of the blanket. J.T. was in the middle so he got a good night's sleep. We shared a pillow. The pillows are the biggest thing for us because we haven't had something soft in six or seven days. Even the hay we tried to stuff in the bags was nothing compared to these pillows and these blankets. Oh, it's nice, it's very nice to have."

Joe's View of the Game

Is Jalapao's winning streak short lived? Joe shares his view of what seems too good to be true.

"I think that paranoia, or that kind of twinge of fear in there kind of sets in when you realize you've got it good, that things are going your way, obviously if you're at the top, you can only go down. Not to say we're at the top by any means yet, but...yeah, I think that's human nature to know that things are too good right now, something's coming around the corner."

(cut)

"You can waste a lot of energy and a lot of brain power on how to get to the final four. I think you have to break it down in stages. We're probably in the first of three stages. Pre-merge, post-merge, and then you have your final four. I think that's a good way to look at it. Or final three, whatever it may be. Right now I'm looking at it like pre-merge or post-merge. I don't really want to look too far ahead to any strategy that I'm not for sure I'm gonna be a part of. It's just silly."

Sandy's New Snuggle Bunny

Sandy describes a night of snuggling with her latest partner, Spencer

"I got me a new snuggle bunny, and it was Spencer. What was so funny was he said, 'Mama K, no matter what they said, I think you were great to sleep with.' I kept covering him up, and consoling him, and all that. I put my arm around him. He had no problem with that at all. The reason I thought, 'I'm gonna do that,' is because he's only 5 years older than my grandson, and I can treat him like a little boy, kinda. Basically, before I ever came into this game, that was my plan. I wanted to put these kids into my chest and console them so they'd say, 'We need Mama K just to consolidate us and nurture us and everything.' Whether or not that's gonna play good for me, I don't know, but right now Spencer thought I was a great snuggle bunny. I pretty much covered him up last night and kept my little arm around him. I thought it was pretty cool. He gave me a thumbs-up on the sleeping situation."

Food Talk

The Jalapao Tribe members dream of hearty meals after their ninth day in the game

Taj: I want a rib. I want a rack of 'em.

(Sydney points to her own ribcage)

Spencer: We're going to the challenge, and says, "Do I look pretty, or do I look skinny?"

Taj: After all this I have to have lost a pound.

Sydney: You got that cut right here.

Taj: I do? Good. I didn't have that before.

J.T. (I think): Spencer, you're looking pretty cut too.

Spencer: Thank you. You're my new best friend. I was thinking this morning about how much weight we've lost. I feel like we've all lost a little bit. Everybody has a little more definition.

J.T.: You can see my ribs, you said.

Spencer: Yeah, I can see your ribs up under your armpit type deal.

Taj: Don't show me ribs, I might eat 'em.

Sydney: Ribs. I love barbecued ribs.

Taj: I love barbecued anything.

J.T.: I'm hungry.

Sydney: Me too.

Spencer: Hold on for a little while and we'll get rice later, and hopefully fish.

Debbie's Personal Sacrifice

Debbie shares what she gave up in order to play the game of Survivor

"I sacrificed a lot to come to this game. I walked out of a middle school with 908 kids, 75 staff members, my family. I've got two children of my own, a daughter in college who pledged a sorority the Sunday before I had to leave. I at least got to participate with that. A son, and three stepchildren. We've got a whole boatload of people in my home. I'm an only child, my parents live in our same city. It was a lot to get plugged out of my life and dropped here. I've sacrificed a ton. That's why I've got to play this game the best I can. If I get voted out, as long as I know I did my absolute very best and I played this game with dignity, I'll be OK with it. I don't want to get voted out and I absolutely want to be the winner, but you also have to live with yourself in life. I want to be able to walk out of here living with myself and being proud of how I played this game and the kind of person I was out here."

Erinn on Befriending Candace

After devoting all of her attention to Candace during the last few days, Erinn expresses her regret and plans to redeem her status with her tribe

"If I had anything to do differently, the last two days, or day and a half, I had kind of spent hanging out with Candace a little bit more, I think I wouldn't have done that as much. I think there was a lot that went on in the way that when Sierra didn't come on that trek with us, I think she missed out on a lot of bonding. I probably did too, in the last day and a half, where we just haven't had much going on. It does make you feel like everybody knows each other now and you need to backpedal and find out the things you missed and kind of get back in. It's tough, it's not a good feeling."

(cut)

"It's kind of like being the new kid at school. Everybody has these relationships established and they have their own thing going on and you don't feel like you have any of that. It's like I guess I could hang out with these people but they're kind of paired off, and these people are kind of paired off, so you don't really know what direction to go in. Do you wait around, do you just wait for somebody to let you in, do you force yourself in to some little pairing or group? It's a tough thing to do. It's not fun.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3 jobgirl 02-27-09 1
 RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3 Flowerpower 02-27-09 2
 RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3 Belle Book 02-27-09 3
 RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3 suzzee 02-27-09 4
 RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3 michel 02-27-09 5
   RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3 suzzee 02-27-09 6
   RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3 Belle Book 02-28-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jobgirl 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-09, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jobgirl Click to send private message to jobgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3"
Why is Brendan making up such detailed lies about Exile? The minute someone else gets sent, they will know how much he lied! Obviously he has to lie a little since he can't admit he has the HII, but he should follow the KISS theory: keep it simple, stupid!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3"
Thanks for posting these transcripts each week, BR.

Yes, Brandon certainly puts a spin on the Exile sanddune experience...talk about back pedaling...but, since he has the idol now, he can just lie about finding it. I always worry when I see them hide it at camp, as what if there is a swap, can he get it? I really hope this alliance of four comes into play, because it will add a new dimension to the merge!

I thought this showed some great insight into what Jerry perceived was the dominant strategy at Timbira...I had a good bond with the males on my tribe. We was all close-knitted as one. We was just planning on voting the females off one-by-one. That was my strategy. But here I am. (laughs)"

Should Timbira keep losing, this could spell the quick demise of Erinn, Sierra, and Debbie.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-27-09, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3"
Poor Jerry! It must've been rotten for him to get that stomach virus at that time. I would've voted for him if I'd been there.

Belle Book

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3"
Thanks for bringing this over BR

I got a big laugh out of the food talk, I haven't seen the clip but the transcript is funny.

I almost hope Taj/Brendan works out (bringing Stephen & Sierra) I wonder why Brendan chose Sierra, because she's sort of targeted maybe? Is Taj that close to Stephen, they're relationship wasn't shown before this was it?

No wonder Jeff loves Coach for the show, what an ego . Is it possible that he really hasn't got a clue?

I gotta go see the clips. Bye Jerry, I wish you could have stuck around.

Sentiments courtesy of Agman

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-09 AT 07:33 PM (EST)

"Tyson (Jerry): Your wish is my command, buddy."

This confirms what I thought as I watched last night. There was simply no way that Coach was voting Jerry over Erinn unless he didn't have a choice. That whole tribal council, as much as I loved the Erinn/Coach confrontation, was a sham. It was staged to give Jerry a dignified exit but he was going all along.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3"
Oh absolutely, no way are they going to try to boost ratings at the expense of a servicemen at least I'd hope not. It was a bit off and I wondered about this after Tyson's comment too. I just didn't realize he was feeling bad for 6 days already.

Sentiments courtesy of Agman

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-28-09, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 3"
Yeah, Jerry was obviously going home. Coach really didn't have much of a choice there -- you need to get rid of the weak, and right now thanks to a stomach virus, that was Jerry.

Belle Book

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •