The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S18 Ep 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-09, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S18 Ep 3"

The Rules

It's the Coach show!

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading! This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Ben!" It's the Coach show! Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Ben and Sandy!" It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, exiles, who wins what challenge, Coach's next brilliant egomaniacal move, et cetera, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post! We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just that way. But it's the Coach show! If you do break this rule, do it for Coach.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

To change your vote reply to your own post! Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Sierra!" (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Sierra and Sydney!")

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. But feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, explain how Coach inspired you, we really are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! At least not without Coach! We're really OCD about vote threads, we want everyone to be able to play. This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun! That's why you're here, right! Oh, and for Coach of course.

The DAWs!

Jalapao (red buff) tribe
James "JT" Thomas, Jr.
Joe Dowdle
Sandy Burgin
Spencer Duhm
Stephen Fishback
Sydney Wheeler
Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George

Timbira (black buff) tribe
Coach Ben "Maestro" Wade
Brendan Synnott
Debbie "Bubbles" Beebee
Erinn Lobdell
Sgt. Jerry Sims
Sierra Reed
Tyson Apostol

Eliminated
Carolina Eastwood (Jalapao)
Candace Smith (Timbira)

Coach has spoke.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sydney sol 02-25-09 1
   Sydney electropoprebel 02-25-09 2
 Benji The Human Dog Estee 02-25-09 3
 Joe emydi 02-25-09 4
   VOTE CHANGE: Jerry emydi 02-26-09 21
 taj television 02-25-09 5
 Erinn byoffer 02-25-09 6
 Taj richthedeuce 02-25-09 7
 Erinnnnn suzzee 02-25-09 8
 Erinn MJewel 02-25-09 9
 Erinn MDSkinner 02-25-09 10
   RE: Taj flystorms 02-25-09 11
 Jerry sylvester 02-26-09 12
   Jerry PepeLePew13 02-26-09 18
 Taj dabo 02-26-09 13
 Sandy squibb 02-26-09 14
 Debbie Max Headroom 02-26-09 15
 Erinn vince3 02-26-09 16
 Taj michel 02-26-09 17
 Debbie Loree 02-26-09 19
 Taj samboohoo 02-26-09 20
 Jerry Brownroach 02-26-09 22
 Jerry greg2557 02-26-09 23
 Taj ziet 02-26-09 24
 HEY JERRY... Round Robin 02-26-09 25
 Debbie Corvis 02-26-09 26
 Debbie whoami 02-26-09 27
 Debbie Flowerpower 02-26-09 28
 Vote Count... Flowerpower 02-26-09 29
 Erinn CTgirl 02-26-09 30
 Erinn citywitch 02-26-09 31
 Jerry kircon 02-26-09 32
   good job esquire 02-26-09 35
 Bye-bye ... Erinn Belle Book 02-26-09 33
 Bravo! Georjanna 02-26-09 34
   RE: Bravo! Flowerpower 02-27-09 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-25-09, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sydney"
Just playing a hunch here. So much preview info on Timbira falling apart ... to me it's all misdirection. Jalapoa loses IC.

Could be Taj, but I think JPs third piece of eye candy goes to LL.

electropoprebel 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-25-09, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail electropoprebel Click to send private message to electropoprebel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sydney"
Agreed. Timbira is misdirection and Japalao boots SYDNEY.
She has got SEVERAL Insider Clips for the first two episodes. I dont think she has any storyline, she is the BOOT for others' stories (JT/Stephen/Sandy/Taj)

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Benji The Human Dog"
I don't think there's any chance of him leaving. I'm just really ready for him to go.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Joe"
I'm going with OFG theory on this one...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "VOTE CHANGE: Jerry"
TDT has Timbira losing now from photos

I don't know why they'd pick him over Debbie but Probst has Debbie on his list of players and Jerry is not It's too soon for Tyson or Benji

television 282 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "taj"
knowledge of her wealthy husband, combined with suspicion over her being sent to exile, will spell her doom.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Erinn"
I think Jalapeno will win both challenges, and Erinn will be the boot.

richthedeuce 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-25-09, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail richthedeuce Click to send private message to richthedeuce Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Taj"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-09 AT 06:01 PM (EST)

Just going with my gut here. Whenever I see someone say something like "They won't even know what's coming", I always think they may be about to be booted themselves.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Erinnnnn"
How many n's in Erin?

I'll split my vote between her and Coach Bend-them-to-my-will El Maestro de la Wade in the deep end. What a douche.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-25-09, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Erinn"
Erinn

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-25-09, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Erinn"
No real clue, but she is focused on a bit in the preview as being an outsider and that is good enough for me this week.

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Taj"
I think she's toast. We're being led to believe she might just be safe with her super-secret alliance with Brendan, but it's only a ruse set up by the editors.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-26-09, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jerry"
I wish Coach & his icky tongue was toast, but I'm afraid Jiffy likes him way too much for him to be out this early. Not sure how we get to a Jerry boot, but he's the only one I can't rule out on Timbira. Alternate: Sierra

Jalapao wins both challenges this week.
Brendan & Taj go back to Exile.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jerry"
I'm going to back up Cat on this one - Jerry hasn't been featured as a player so far this season and the new pics posted in michel's SOTS has caused me to lean more towards Jerry as he's not shown in the group discussion pic.

Of course, it could be misdirection, so I'll go with Joe as my alternate pick.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Taj"
Reward: Jalapao
Immunity: Timbara
Exiles: dunno and Taj
Boot: Taj

squibb 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-26-09, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail squibb Click to send private message to squibb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Sandy"
Because eventually I'll be right.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Debbie"
I think Timbira goes to TC, and we're due for a blind boot.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Erinn"
Alternate Debbie

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Taj"
I have to back up my SOTS! It could be Timbira going to Tribal but there's too much focus on them. Jalapao has to be worried that Taj has the idol and that she's made a bond with the other side. If they do see it coming, she's gone.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Debbie"
Take away Coach's loyal partner.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Taj"

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Jerry"
I am going along with TDT”s (tentative) pick of Jerry.

I think Timbira’s going to TC again and I think Coach and Tyson’s discussion of whether to boot Sierra or Erinn is misdirection and neither of them will end up getting booted. That leaves Debbie, Brendan, and Jerry.

They may be worried that Brendan really does have the HII, so he probably wouldn’t be targeted. Debbie is probably still safe in her alliance with Coach this week.

Jerry’s been a non-entity. From his TC vote speech it sounds like he didn’t really want to vote Candace, but “went along” with the tribe. He may make some anti-Coach remark to Debbie, thinking she is safe to talk to since she is in his age bracket, which she then reports back to Coach. There is that shot of the whole tribe talking without Jerry there.

I don't sense that Jerry is being set up for any kind of long-term story-line, so maybe this is where he leaves the picture.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-09, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Jerry"
going with tdt

ziet 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-26-09, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ziet Click to send private message to ziet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Taj"
Too quick to identify herself as rich and too confidant

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-26-09, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "HEY JERRY..."
...it's time for you to go!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-09, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Debbie"
I am going to stick with my feeling that Debbie is going this week. There's a lot of people going with Jerry, but I can't come up with a reason why they'd boot him over one of the weaker girls, like Sierra or Erinn.

Debbie is Coach's sidekick and Tyson could decide to boot her to hurt Coach. Tyson can get Sierra and Erinn to go along since they're on the chopping block. One of the reasons people don't think Debbie is going is because Probst mentioned her as a "star" or something like that. Let me just say this:

NEVER TRUST PROBST.

Okay, that's out. I feel better.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-26-09, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Debbie"
Not sure who goes this week.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Debbie"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-09 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

This is a perplexing week. AT this point I am feeling good about a Jalapao reward win...we hear Coach whining to Tyson about the way the girls, Sierra, acted in the blindfold challenge regarding not being able to hear(this was the RC, and since they are complaining, they must have lost)...then going on to say that he couldn't wait to get Erinn out...it seems to me that he and Tyson are talking pre-TC strategy...this is what makes me lean toward a Timbira loss at the IC.

So, if Timbira goes to TC, I do NOT think they are going to be getting rid of the boys this soon, when we hear complaining about the girls. I think Tyson, will recruit the focus of Coach's complaints and line them up to vote off Debbie perhaps...we hear Tyson reveling in the blindside, and this sure would be one.

I see absolutely no reason for Jerry to go at this point...but, we have had hidden boots before...

ETA: Also, with Debbie's revelation that she already trusts individuals at TC last week, this is a nice preface to her demise this week...

02-26-09, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Vote Count..."
Taj: 7
Jerry: 6
Erinn: 5
Debbie: 5
Sydney: 2
Coach: 1
Sandy: 1
All others: UTR

It's a close one!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Erinn"
eenie, meenie, miny, mo. At one point I was choosing between 8 people - that's more than half the survivors left!

I think it's Erinn because she was featured in some of the promos (OFG) and because I think this web site clue is about her: "One castaway begins to suspect that the company she has been keeping may have put her chances of winning the game in serious jeopardy."

Alt: Sierra because she's the weakest link.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Erinn"
eeny...meeny...miney...Erinn

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-09, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Jerry"
I'm thinking blindsides all around. Jerry is the one I think will win the game, so I'm choosing him.

I've never tried this before.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-26-09, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "good job"
I am impressed with your methodology

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-26-09, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Bye-bye ... Erinn"
I'm guessing here, but I don't think Timbira will boot Jerry -- he's too strong. Brendan's got an alliance with Sierra, so she's safe.

If Jalapao goes to Tribal Council, then my vote's for Sydney, with Joe as the alternative.

Belle Book

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-26-09, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Bravo!"
To everyone who chose Jerry. Including TDT. It's great to have him back!

From the Taurus Profile:

Taurus has a strong aesthetic taste. And allied to his appreciation of all things beautiful is a love for the good things of life: pleasure, comfort, luxury and good food and wine.

Moreover, these natives don’t like to be pushed around by what they consider flights of fancy. Changes in their surroundings or routines disturb their equilibrium. And if the change is too abrupt or fundamental to his (physical and/or emotional) comfort, the shock may be too much for the Bull. He may actually become physically ill.

Earlier: Janu

Still in Tocantins: Taj and Sydney.

Now I'm going to see if I can get a Signs ... up before the Finale and (because I think that there was a great deal of 'carry-over' from it to Tocantins and to - I hope - make amends to three very gracious ladies) recap Gabon just a bit in the process. Then I can begin being righteously wrong again.

For instance: I think that Stephen (Aquarius) is going to turn out to be the advertised second coming of Rupert (Aquarius). But I think that Stephen wins the Game.

'Night all. And thank you for an informed, witty and, as always, very smart bedtime story.

G

02-27-09, 07:05 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Bravo!"
Wow, G, that's impressive! Thanks

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •