The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Insider Transcript - Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-09, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Insider Transcript - Episode 2"
Courtesy of James Barber at Sucks

Secret Scene: Candace

After living away from civilization for five days, Candace begins to find various members of her tribe attractive

(Erinn and Candace are bathing)

Candace: As time goes on, everyone starts to get more attractive to everyone.

Erinn: Yeah. They're the only boys I've seen in the past couple of days.

Candace: Brendan's starting to get really hot.

Erinn: Yeah!

Candace: (doubles over in laughter) He was like this nerdy...now I'm like (Candace and Erinn pretend they're checking him out) Who would you make out with? (Erinn isn't sure) If you had to pick someone. I might even pick Tyson.

Erinn: He's just like a little bit awkward. If I had to start up a little love connection, I might pick you.

Candace: Who, me?

Erinn: Yeah, you.

Candace: Why me?

Erinn: Cause I think it'd be cute.

Candace: (laughs) Shut up! Likewise. Little jungle fever going on in the jungle! (Erinn starts laughing) Get outta here...

Candace (solo): It's day 5 and I'm losing my mind. Every day I'm here I get more and more attracted to more people. I don't know if it's like being in an isolated environment. Every day I'm here I get more and more attracted to more people. I don't know if it's like being in an isolated environment. People are checking out people they would never check out in normal day-to-day life, and I know that's happening with me, you know what I mean?

(various scenes of Candace ogling people)

Candace: I'm gonna tell you right now, if we win a shower and brush our teeth, I'm getting freaky with somebody.

Erinn: She's like, "I don't care who it is. It's been a long time. I've been out here 4 days, I'm done."

Candace: Somebody. Male, female, I don't know! Somebody. Somebody's making out with me! I don't care. I would even make out with (I didn't hear it, starts with a "C") (Candace pulls a horrified face)

Tribal Council Voting

Find out what each member of the Timbira Tribe had to say as they cast their votes

Tyson ("Candice"): I voted for you. Nothing personal, we always got along well, but for the strength of the tribe and the morale, this is what we decided.

Candace (Sierra): I really tried hard to keep you here, but you were too defensive and cocky with me. But you're a cool girl.

Brendan (Candace): It's about unity.

Debra ("Candice"): Candice, you talk too much about each tribe member every day. It was somebody different every single day that you were gunning for. It got you in the end. Good luck.

Jerry ("Candance"): Candace, we love you, good luck, but this is what the team wanted so I had to go along with them.

Erinn (Candace): I like you but I don't trust you.

"Coach" (Candace): I've got a French girl on my team that says, "If you play with Coach Wade, you lose." You shouldn't have tried to go head-to-head with me, babe. You're gonna go out on the bottom. Social compatbility is gonna make our tribe better. No more poison apple. Sorry.

Sierra ("Candice"): You played a great physical game but nobody wants a snake in the grass.

Candace's Final Words

Watch Candace's reaction to having just been voted out of the game

"I'm surprised. Obviously it's not strength that Timbria wants, and I was lacking on social compatibility, but that's just not me. I'm not fake, I don't kiss butt. I think in the long run I was an asset and they're gonna need me."

(cut)

"I mean, I worked really hard. I worked in the challenges, I worked on camp, and I did everything I could to try to make Timbria stronger. I thought that that was the goal. I guess I missed out on the goal and this is more like day camp and everyone wants people to sit around and tell stories and it's not about winning and being a strong tribe. I mean, I wanted this. I worked hard. (starts to get emotional)"

(cut)

"I don't feel like giving them the satisfaction of crying. (tries to turn her face so we can't see her cry)"

Candace the Day After

Candace reflects on her short time in the game, her reasons for playing, and what ultimately got her voted out

"My Survivor experience overall was a good experience because I learned from it. Of course I have some regrets and I look back on different situations and I think OK I should have handled this differently or I should have dealt with this person differently, but overall I'm pretty proud I was me. Me doesn't work very well in Survivor (laughs), but I didn't compromise who I am. I feel good about that."

(cut)

"I knew my honesty, my level of brutal honesty and just raw realism, which is how I live my life, was going to be an issue. I knew that coming into the game, and I knew that I was going to have to keep that under control. With all the elements and the extenuating circumstances, it was just very difficult for me. I've always had a problem with fake people."

(cut)

"I don't sugarcoat things. If I try, I'll get nauseated. Honestly, going into this, I'm like do whatever you have to do to do for your family, if it means kissing somebody's butt, or biting your tongue, or entertaining some crap, do it for your family. Do it. So there's a part of me that's like gosh Candace, why couldn't you tolerate the egocentric sexist crap that was coming out of Coach's mouth? Why couldn't you entertain the jibber-jab non-stop from Debbie that meant nothing and seemed so transparent? Why couldn't you play along? It was just like, it was just too much for me. I wanted people to be honest. Say to me, dude I don't like you, but you're strong or you'll do well on the tribe. This whole social compatibility crap was my downfall."

(cut)

"I just feel good I didn't kiss people's butt, or allow people to touch my butt, and then get kicked off. Then how'd I feel? Then I'd be sitting here like dang, I totally compromised myself and who I am and still got voted off."

(cut)

"I have so much game in me. (begins to cry) It just sucks, because I was so ready, so ready. I could have stayed, I could have been out there for two months. If I'd gotten an opportunity to come back, I would have come back like a beast. I just wanted more and more challenges so people could show and prove, and stop talking all day, and lying and manipulating. I just wanted to play the game more and more, so people's strengths were more evident. Just so much bull, so much talk, like, 'Oh I ran a 26-mile marathon to prepare for this,' but you can't walk for 4 hours. Yeah."

(cut)

"This was a challenge for me on a lot of different levels. I took it very seriously. I respected the opportunity so much. I don't camp, I know nothing about wildlife. This is a complete foreign environment for me. I grew up in Dayton, Ohio. Being out of the element and having to adapt very quickly and having to learn a lot very quickly wasn't easy for me. I feel good about the way I handled it. I took on that challenge and after 3 days I was feeling better than anyone else in the camp. I was comfortable with it, I didn't complain, I was very positive. I know I could have stayed the full 39 days. I have no doubt. I would have never given up, no matter what happened. I wouldn't have. To feel like it was taken from me, it's really difficult, especially when there are people out there, it just felt like they were there for the wrong reasons, or they wanted to be on TV, or it was something fun to do. I felt like I had really good reasons for being there, and I respected the opportunity a lot more."

Erinn Bad-Mouths Coach

As time goes on, Coach begins to wear on Erinn

"I kind of see Coach as a potential issue out here. I wonder if at first he kind of just got a little bit on my nerves. There's a lot of the, 'I've been here and there and done this and that and I have a fabulous story correlating to everything in life.' I kind of thought that was gonna be the end of it. He's done some things and he's actually gone out and roughed it like this before. I thought he would be someone valuable to have, but what I'm finding is for him it's his way or no way. We end up spending a lot of time, if we're gonna do something, and it doesn't get done his way...nobody will argue, nobody really has the guts to argue here, but it will go back and forth and back and forth when it could've been done 25 minutes ago. I see a lot of talk and not a lot of action from that man. That I think will not last very long."

Erinn on Brendan's Return

Erinn reveals what might be a Survivor crush when she shares her feelings on Brendan's return from Exile

"We were so happy to see Brendan come back. We didn't think he would be back until Tribal Council tonight. When he came back early, we were thrilled. Thrilled thrilled thrilled. Just to hear about what had gone on while he was gone. On the other hand, his vote is not a wild card anymore if we can know where things are going. I think in the back of your mind you wanted to know we can strategize a little bit more, but really, we just missed him. We were happy to see him. He's my winter blanket at night so I really missed him. Sierra and I were trying to be little snuggle bunnies but we're not half as warm as he is. It's nice that he's back and nice that he's back early."

(cut)

"Brendan is smart and I think he might be a bad liar too. When he had said right off the bat, he was very quick to say, 'She got the clue and I didn't, she went and looked for it,' we kind of asked questions, like how long was she gone, how long was she looking for it, and he was like, 'Well, it takes a 15 minute walk to get up to the top.' That's all he ever said. He had the clue, he was looking for the idol. Whether he found it or not, I'm not sure, but I think if somebody's gonna have it, he's a good person to have it, because nobody's gonna vote Brendan off for a long time. He can sit with that idol and not need to use it until a moment where it can be flushed. Do I worry about Brendan having the idol? No. Do I think he might? Absolutely."

Candace on Being Tackled

After the challenge, Candace is emotionally and physically drained from being repeatedly tackled by Taj

"The girls on the other tribe are strong, but I tell you what, I feel like I'm strong, but when I had that weight of Taj on me, on my back. Everybody thought it was funny. When we got back, everybody was like, 'Taj seems really funny. This was fun.' I was like, 'What in the hell was funny about that?' I was in all kind of neck holds, underwater, couldn't breathe her, had her on my back. My back is killing me. I'm just trying to...I'm sorry, I missed the funny part. Maybe that's the competitor in me. I don't get it. It was tough. I had my swimsuit torn off of me. Every time I went back in there I fought back. When they fought hard, I fought hard. Like, oh, Granny held me. I went back in and I dunked Granny under the water. I took the blonde girl and I dunked her, I slammed her. It was a fight. It was a brawl. It was all out war."

Debbie's Role at Timbira

Debbie brings her job and personality into how she plays the game

"I am the seasoned female at Timbira, and you know what, I think I'm right where I thought I would be in this tribe. One of my strongest personalities I was blessed with is my personality and my positive attitude. I really, truly love people, and I want to get to know them. This is not a hoax, this is me. I get bored easy, I want to work, I want to do stuff, and I definitely want to be an important member of this tribe. I may not be the strongest physically in everything, but I think personality-wise, in social skills, and listening to people, and working with them, I think I am the strongest. Simply at my age and my job as a middle-school principal, I deal with people every single day. Different personalities, different likes, different dislikes, different religious backgrounds. To me you just have to embrace everybody for what they are. You'll notice a lot of time I'm just listening. I'll just say, 'Mmm-hmm' or, 'Yeah,' I'll throw in a comment or two. I know we had some comments tracking across when we were so hot, tired, getting agitated, when we were coming into camp. For the most part I'm right where I thought I'd be in this tribe. I also think if a merge does come, when it comes, if I'm still around, and we've talked about this, Coach and Tyson and I have talked about this, I would be a huge asset. In a merger, I'm gonna get to know every single one of those other tribe members, I'm gonna hang out with them, I'm gonna talk to them. I just have a knack like that with people. I'm very open, and I think I'm very approachable. I think in the long run it would be key for when the merge happens, that I'm a part of that, simply for the social aspect of the game."

Spencer Cuts His Thumb

When Spencer injures himself after the challenge, Sandy comes to the rescue

(Spencer repeatedly cries "Ow" as Sandy goes to help him)

Sandy: It's OK. He's alright. I knew it when he said ow ow ow, my daughter had a butcher...just push it together and wrap it. Let me go get a...(goes to get something to wrap it with)

Spencer: I'll be fine. I know. I need something to...that was a raw fish knife too.

Taj: Are you OK brother?

Spencer: Yeah. (She asks if he's sure) I'm just pissed off at myself. (Taj gasps at the state of his thumb) No, it's not that bad, it's from all the blood and stuff. It's not that bad. It looks a lot worse. (Taj and Sandy ask if he's OK) I'm fine. I'm just concerned because I don't want it to get infected. That was a knife we'd cut the fish head off with and hadn't washed.

Sandy: It'll be alright. We'll get it clean with this water.

(a male and female medic arrive; Spencer tells them what happened and they begin cleaning and treating the wound)

Sandy: They wanted Mama K (?) to check on the baby. You OK?

Spencer: It looks great. They're cleaning me up. Thanks Mama K.

Sandy: You're welcome, hon.

Sydney Describes Jatoba

What is Jatoba? Sydney explains this unique Brazilian food that has become a common element of her diet.

"This is Jatoba in the shell, and what we do is we just crack it open with a machete, and inside is this flaky, white, dry milk substance that is full of calcium and protein. Either we're gonna put it in rice, or we tried to make a tortilla this morning."

(cut)

"No one liked it, so, I don't know yet. We're gonna try to experiment and see what's the best way to make it."

(cut)

"Well, it smells like feet, so you gotta get past that. It really does. You can't leave it around camp. It doesn't taste like feet. It tastes like a chalky, sweet, dry milk flavor."

(cut)

"Food definitely tastes better when you haven't eaten in three days. Or little in three days. The rice last night, it was awful, I don't think I would eat it outside of Survivor, but it was sure damn good last night, especially after that challenge where we were exhausted. So yeah, food definitely tastes better. And the fish, I don't even like fish, but I'm gonna eat the fish."

Sandy on Pulling Erinn's Top

Sandy explains why, during the challenge, she grabbed Erinns top from behind and swung her free arm around like a rodeo rider

"There was one girl at one time, the dark-headed girl that had pulled away, that was actually pulling me, so I embedded my heels into the sand. She made a statement to me, she says, 'My mom's watching!' I said, 'So's mine. You want me to let you loose? I don't think so.' It was pretty phenomenal. It was like, my mother's watching, OK! I think all of our mother's are gonna be watching, the ones that are fortuante enough to have our mothers, and I am. She made that statement, 'My mother's watching!' I snatched her top up from the back. I did not aim to pull it down or pull it off. If she'd have just stood still, she would have been fine. I took the back of her top and twisted it in my hand and just stood there. She was the one that kept lunging forward, making her top come down. That's what I love, because all I did was hold on to it. She kept trying to lunge for it. I wasn't letting her go, there ain't no way honey! 53 (shows off her biceps) against however old she is, I feel like I did my job, I really do. I'm impressed with myself."

Treemail

Jalapao and Timbira receive swimsuits and discuss strategies before going head-to-head in the immunity challenge

Debra (walking back with Tyson) We have treemail! We have a surprise.

(happy reactions and everyone gets a bathing suit)

(at Jalapao, JT and Sandy return, and hand out bathing suits)

Taj: It's obviously a swimming contest.

(back and forth shots between both teams)

"Coach": Use teammwork, strategy, and show no fear, when your tribe is in an all-out brawl.

Sierra: YEAH! I knew it!

JT: Great rewards and a tribemate at risk, play hard...or lose them all.

Sydney: A tribemate at risk?

Spencer: I think it might be exile, I don't think...

Sandy: Play hard.

Jerry: Play hard or lose them all.

Candace: I think if we win we get everything. So we just gotta win.

Erinn: Me too. Especially if it's a brawl, because we're bigger than they are.

Candace (solo): Debbie and Tyson brought our swimsuits, which everyone is excited about. I'm very excited about the bikinis, but I'm more excited about the challenge. From the clue I think this challenge is for reward, but also us losing a tribemate, so I don't know. Everyone's assuming it's Exile, but it could be we have to go to Tribal Council. It's important for us to win and then we just become way more stronger than Jalapao. If they have to send someone else home again, they're gonna start crumbling. I'm confident that we're gonna take out Jalapao. I'm definitely confident.

Stephen: Our girls are stronger than their girls.

Taj: Mama K (Sandy) can definitely take the little lady. (puts her hand on Sandy's shoulder)

Sandy: Yeah, I can take her.

JT: Our guys...I can hold anybody.

Stephen: Me too.

Taj: We have a job today. We're gonna come back victorious. (they all put their hands together and go 1, 2, 3, "PAO!")

Stephen (solo): We just found out we have a reward challenge coming up and we found out we are going to have to brawl Tiberia. We are psyched for this. This is the challenge Jalapao has been waiting for. We are so ready to rip them apart and destroy them. The stakes today are extremely high. We've always felt a little bit like underdogs. They won the last challenge. They definitely did better than us in the sort of food challenge. We definitely need to win for our morale, and to show them we're a real competitor.

Jerry After the Challenge

Jerry describes the feeling of walking back to camp after losing the immunity challenge

"Walking into camp after the loss today was a long journey. (laughs) It was a long journey. Everybody had their heads down, but once we got back into camp and started doing things we normally do, everybody perked back up and said it's just one challenge we lost, we have many, many, many others to deal with, so let's drive on from here."

(cut)

"We underestimated the other tribe, because we went in all gung ho, because we'd already won the immunity idol. We were cocky, we were ready to go, we were ready to kick butt. The other tribe had lost. They had something a lot more to prove than we did .They probably put their heads together and said whatever it takes. If it takes putting somebody's head underwater for 20 minutes, whatever it takes. (laughs) I think they was a little hungrier for it than we was. But we'll be ready next time."

Coach in Losing the Challenge

After his tribe's first challenge loss, Coach prepares for Tribal Council

"Well, first of all, let me say I'm pissed off right now, because I hate losing. I hate losing with a passion. I don't care about Tribal Council, I don't care about rewards, I care about winning and losing. When we lose, or when I lose, or when my team loses, I got a sick feeling in my stomach that won't go away and it won't go away until the next challenge so I can feel like we have some type of redemption. I feel like I'm most pissed off. I know I have a scowl on my face, I had one coming back into camp, it's not because I'm thinking about anything else other than the fact that we lost. That sticks in my craw. I hate, hate losing. I'm pissed off. I felt like our girls gave up today. To me the tale of the tape was their fastest guy is faster than our faster guy and their incredibly strong, big, African-American tribe member was like...all three of our girls...pfft. They looked weak out there today. Back to Tribal Council. We've got a day and a half to think about it."

Friendships in the Game

Sydney discusses the dangers of forming close friendships in the game

"Yeah, it's kind of interesting, because it's the very typical separating the friendships from the game. That's what I think we're all doing. It's fun because I think we're all on that level to know if we vote you off, even though we vote you off, we love you, you're a great person, we wanted you here, but you're gone, sorry. It's cool to know everyone might be OK with going home. I won't be (laughs) with going home, but yeah, we all want to be here, we're all trying, but someone's got to go home. That's the cool part about our tribe, we get along really well, we play the game really well, and people need to go home. The people who made the alliances and are playing the game well enough will not go home, I guess."

Sierra Resents Coach

Sierra questions the validity of Coach's stories

"I definitely think half of what Coach is saying, he's saying in innocence. Like he has a girl's soccer team, so it's like his guidance. Maybe he's looking out for me, trying to make me look stronger. I know he does like me and I know he does want me around. I do know that. At this moment he does. I think the other half is power. He likes to have power. He thinks he knows a lot. I think half the things he knows, half of them were made up (laughs) and half of them were real. It's like he, when someone will come up to me and be like, 'Hey Sierra, can I eat this fruit?' and I'll be like, I haven't noticed it before, haven't recognized it before, haven't seen it in a book or haven't tasted it before. I'll try to look at it, I'll try to smell, I'll try to do anything I can. I'll say, 'I don't exactly know. I think you shouldn't.' Coach then told me today, 'Oh, well, people are trying to ask you questions and you look like you're giving them the runaround.' I'm not giving you the runaround, but I'm not going to tell you to eat something that will make you sick, because the person you're gonna come back to and get is me. I'm not gonna make you sick. I'm gonna bring back things that I know where they came from, and if I can't identify it, and I try to...it's not like I look at it and go, 'No.' I'm not giving anyone the runaround here, I'm trying to make sure no one gets sick. I'm not gonna use myself as a guinea pig because I was already sick and I don't need to be sick twice because then they'll look at me as jinxed and I don't want to look jinxed. I think like I said before in the very beginning, they have a lot of expectations for me, and I'm sure I'll meet them and surpass them, but it's not gonna be on their terms."

Bra Hook Fishin'

While the Jalapao Tribe attempts to find a way to make fishing hooks, Sandy comes up with an interesting idea

Sandy: OK, what about bra hooks? How long are those?

Spencer: Are you gonna go without a bra?

Sandy: No, but there's like six or eight of 'em in the back of your bra.

JT: Let's have a look.

Sandy: I'm gonna have a look here.

Spencer: We're gettin' real friendly at camp Jalapao.

(Sandy takes her bra off through her top and tells JT which four wires to cut out)

Spencer: Wait, did whatserface (Carolina) leave her bra?

Sandy: No, she was wearing it.

JT: I don't want to tear your bra.

Sandy: It doesn't matter. I've got (pats her top). I'm fine. I'm cool.

(Spencer and others go to look for termites)

JT: I think it's all one piece.

Sandy: I think it goes like this (waves finger) Like a little hairdo, a flipper. Up and over the head, and it flips up.

JT: So you think it's separated somewhere?

Sandy: Yeah, it is separated, on this side and this side. If you had like a hairdo that come down your hair and flipped up, that's what that hook looks like. You can cut the seam which might even...there you go, you'll get it.

TJ (takes a hook out): We're in better shape than we were.

Sandy: Yeah.

Animal Tracks at Exile

Brendan finds large animal tracks on Exile Island, which makes him question if it is truly worth returning

"This morning, we took a walk to go look for some more wood for the morning, and found two tracks. One track was the size of my palm, which has to be an enormous animal with big claws, and the other track was the size of a German Shepard or something like that. But two big paw prints within 25 yards, 50 yards of where we were sleeping last night."

(cut)

"The tracks looked brand new. The tracks looked more fresh than our footprints did. They weren't touched at all. My guess is they were from that night. I guess they were walking around at the same time we were sleeping. What's even scarier is it wasn't like they were on the same side of the river. I guess puma or something like that, something big and hopefully very friendly."

(cut)

"As for coming back out here again, especially with those cats around and knowing there's no idol, I probably wouldn't want to come back her again unless an idol appears. I'd be cool with not coming back to Exile. (laughs)"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 2 Brownroach 02-20-09 1
   RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 2 suzzee 02-20-09 2
       RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 2 Belle Book 02-20-09 3
           RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 2 Brownroach 02-20-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-20-09, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-09 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

So Erinn and Sierra are getting irritated with Coach, while Debbie obviously plans to stay tight with him. Interesting.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 2"
Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

I think it's Debbie's nature to get along with anyone, with a guy like Coach it would make the most sense to stick with him right now. He seems to have the leadership role. With him still there he's a way bigger target then Debbie is right now, I'd be his buddy too.

BTW, thanks BR for bringing this over, I can't get the videos to load here at work today. (oops did I say that out loud?)

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-20-09, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 2"
Yeah, Debbie's probably going along with him because she can keep an eye on him. Besides, you can get rid of Coach after the merge if he's not that good at the challenges. I'll bet Sierra's thinking along similar lines.

Belle Book

02-20-09, 06:04 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 2"
Debbie was one of the people Coach had his eye on to bring to the end with him before the game started (that was according to Probst, I think). If he did approach her with an alliance, she probably does intend to stay true to it -- as a somewhat older contestant in this group, she needs the protection for now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •