The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

barbieavalon 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-05-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barbieavalon Click to send private message to barbieavalon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-05 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-05-05 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

I swear I would rather watch a week long marathon of that classic 80's show ALF than see one more episode of Big Brother with Eric in it. Heck, I would even watch 2 weeks straight of non-stop Knight Rider to keep him out...did you hear that Big Brother!! I would make this sacrifice for my fellow watchers...please no more shorty!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... nailbone 08-05-05 1
   RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... barbieavalon 08-05-05 2
 RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... SAVE_KAYSAR 08-05-05 3
   RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... HistoryDetective 08-15-05 18
 RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... ceej 08-05-05 4
   RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... barbieavalon 08-05-05 5
 RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... Iam_Xtreme 08-05-05 6
   RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... barbieavalon 08-05-05 7
       RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... TheShanShan 08-10-05 8
 RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... ginger 08-11-05 9
   RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... FishWoman 08-11-05 10
       RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEE... ginger 08-11-05 11
 Post removed Bebo 08-11-05 13
   RE: Post removed SpoonStruck 08-11-05 15
       RE: Post removed Bebo 08-11-05 16
           RE: Post removed SpoonStruck 08-11-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
Agreed!! And take Ivette with him! Did you see her kiss her hand and put it on his greyed-out picture last night????

o-

08-05-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barbieavalon Click to send private message to barbieavalon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
Ewwww....that's right...that was gross..yuck... LOL
I think i need to go get sick remembering that scene..

SAVE_KAYSAR 18 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SAVE_KAYSAR Click to send private message to SAVE_KAYSAR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
i totally agree...that midget crappy cappy is gone and needs to stay gone..then maggot maggie..then evilette...then that gay guy...whats his name? Beau..he doesnt do anything in the house but act gay..he needs to go! and what is a "professional shopper anyway"

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
then that gay guy...whats his name? Beau..he doesnt do anything in the house but act gay..

Yeah, but that's probably better than acting ignorant.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!

ceej 23 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ceej Click to send private message to ceej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
really don't like anything that i have heard and/or seen about the man, but it would be craptastic to see him come back and turn on all his little followers. like my 9 year old said--"it's great that they are friends, but someone has to win"

08-05-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
your 9 year old is a smart one i see! i can't wait until it's really down to the last few and the "friends" turn on each other and it's really gets ugly!
as quoted from a smart watcher, "someone has to win"

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-05-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
I could not agree with you more! I simply cannot stand Eric or his groupies! In the end I hope that people with a brain cell are left battling it out for the prize. Let the weak minded groupies get picked off one by one so that the people who can think for themselves can play the game out!

08-05-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
7. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
I agree, can I get an AMEN....lol

TheShanShan 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheShanShan Click to send private message to TheShanShan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
The guy just talks too much. He's just a freakin know it all. I HATE that type. He thinks WAY too highly of himself. He's most annoying.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
So what you got against Alf?

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-11-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-05 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-11-05 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-11-05 AT 02:29 PM (EST)

>So what you got against Alf?
----------

Eric IS Alf, only hairless. Oh, and Eric doesn't eat cats, although he may very well eat p(self-edited to ensure this remains a pg-13 board). Yaknowwhati'msayin'?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: PLEASE NO MORE ERIC .....PLEEEEASE... :("
Actually, I find Alf to be erudite and charming. Eric? Not so much.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Post removed"
Do not discuss events on tonight's show on Bashers or Fanatics until after 11pm EDT, out of consideration for posters in other time zones. This is standard operating procedure on RTVW forums.

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-11-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Post removed"
Oops. Sorry.

Bebo, how does that work? If it's a LIVE BROADCAST, how does it air at different times?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Post removed"
It's not live in all time zones. The Pacific time zone does not see it until 8pm PDT.

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-11-05, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Post removed"
Got it, Bebo. I asked the question in Spoiler Land BEFORE I saw that you had replied here. Wasn't trying to be devious. I switch screens a lot--"multi-tasking".

Now, since there are several threads about live feeds in SL, I'm going to go ask something else there.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •