The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Insider Transcript - Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-09, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Insider Transcript - Episode 1"
The ever-reliable James Barber has posted the Insider transcript on Sucks:

Secret Scene: Carolina

Watch what happens when Sandy mistakenly accuses Carolina of stealing her buff

Spencer: Alright, so clouds have kind of ruined our day of trying to get fire.

Sandy: Alright, I've got new water.

JT: We've really dedicated the last 30 mintues of sunlight to...

Sandy: Where is my buff?

Carolina: Are you sure you didn't take it to the spring, or take it down there?

Sandy: You took it from me and I went to get water.

Carolina: You gave it to me. I used it to...I gave it back.

Sandy: Yeah, I...

Carolina (solo): Sandy accused me of stealing her buff. I didn't take it. I knew in the back of my mind she hung out at the creek all day. I knew it had to be there. For me it was, she called me out on something I knew was completely false. It ticks me off. I want to prove her wrong.

(Taj and Carolina find Sandy's buff; Carolian rants and raves as Taj looks on bewildered)

Carolina (solo): I kind of blew up for a second, then I was like, 'Whoa.' Taj let me know again you can't really blow up like that.

(Carolina and Taj give Sandy her buff back)

Sandy (to JT and Stephen): Carolina, I don't give a s*** what she tells you, this buff I gave to her before I came to get this water. She's a liar when she said, 'You left it on the beach.' She's a liar. That's not nice. She just now lied right to my face in front of people to make it look like I was the one who said. All I said was where's my buff? Then she says oh you left it right there. Then she goes and finds it immediately and says, 'You left it at the beach.'

JT: I thought she was referring to the spring.

Sandy: No. She said the beach, not the spring. (they repeat this) I'll ask her when I get back. I'll say, 'I left this at the beach,' and you all listen, cause I didn't leave it at the beach, I left it at the spring.

(Sydney repeats Sandy's outburst to JT and Joe)

Sydney (solo): Sandy's right, JT, come watch me confront Carolina in front of everyone else. It was so funny because she was wrong the entire time.

Sandy: Where did I leave this? (they tell her by the creek) I must be losing my mind.

Carolina: You left it at the spring, where your water is.

Sandy: Thank you.

Carolina (solo): I don't wanna have drama, save the drama for your mama, but obviously we're having it. I keep checking myself, being like girl, it's not worth it. There's a million dollars at stake, don't be stupid.

Tribal Council Voting

Watch what each member of the Jalapao Tribe had to say as they cast their votes

JT (Carolina): You just played too big of a social game way too early.

Taj (Carolina with a heart): We love you girl. We just can't live with you.

Spencer ("Caroline"): Tonight you talked about being demanding. Ya think? That's why you're getting my vote tonight. You surpassed my irritation threshold and I think everyone else's.

Sandy (Carolina with a "Sorry"): Carolina, if my tribemates are being honest with me, then you're gonna be the first one voted out of Survivor 18, and not me. I hope this is true.

Joe ("Sweet Carolina"): This is a vote of respect. You're very capable to get what you want.

Carolina (Sandy): Sorry, Sandy.

Stephen (Carolina): If you want to play a social game, you have to be subtle. You made about 50 moves in 3 days. For the sake of the tribe and for my own sake you have to go.

Sydney (Carolian): Beautiful inside and out, but I'm voting with the tribe. Everyone thinks you're bossy. I'm sorry.

Carolina's Final Words

See what Carolina had to say after she became the first person voted out.

"Wow. (laughs) I just got completely blindsided. The first person voted off Survivor 18. I gotta laugh. They did a really good job in blindsiding me. I thought as a group we were doing well together. Obviously I was duped. Maybe I shouldn't trust as much as I do. I just gotta laugh. I got blindsided, they played the game, however, I'm gonna be the bigger person and wish them well and hope everything goes through. I hope one of them makes it to the final 3, but I think this is pretty funny. This has been an amazing experience. I'm in Brazil, I got to sleep under the skies on the beach. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I'm pretty excited. I just gotta laugh because I got completely blindsided, I thought I made alliances with the right people and obviously I was duped. What can I say? It is what it is. I wish them well. I hope they get shelter and fire - well, they probably got fire tonight - I hope they get their shelter up, I hope they'll be able to sleep and get some food in them. I wish them well in the rest of challenges. But I totally got duped. You guys are good. Good."

(cut)

"I wasn't tapped out. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pissed off. This sucks. First person voted off Survivor 18, it's embarrassing. It sucks. In the challenge today I gave it my all. I think initially what got me voted off was my mouth. It is what it is. It's a lesson learned, it's a humbling experience, but yeah, I'm pissed. I still had a lot in me. i think there may be one or two people on that tribe that don't have that much in them. We'll see what their next challenge is like, or at least what their next immunity challenge is like."

(cut)

"In the beginning I don't really think they're gonna really care. They're gonna go off and have fun. The Jalapao tribe is hilarious. We all laughed. They're gonna go on about their day, but I think they're definitely gonna miss a strong person in the challenge. The only strong girl on that team physically is Sydney. There's only so much Sandy can do, and there's only so much Taj can do, I feel. That's where they'll probably miss me. I can't speak for other people, I just got totally duped. I'm pissed. It is what it is. I've just gotta laugh at it."

(cut)

"Yeah, there's a huge lesson. It's very humbling. I'm a very direct person. Maybe sometimes I shouldn't be as direct. People don't take it as well. that's a lesson to be learned. I totally take that and I own it and I admit to that. I was always honest with everyone on the tribe. When Sandy upset me, I let her know. I told her she pissed me off. She accused me of something I didn't do. I was always honest with them. I hope whoever's playing the cards over there, I hope he is playing them well, because if he gets too cocky he's going to be the next one voted out, or one of the next few. It is what it is. I'm taking so much more back home with me. A million dollars would have been nice, I'm not gonna lie, but (laughs) I just got duped. It's hilarious."

Carolina the Day After

Carolina reflects on her short-lived experience on Survivor and what ultimately got her voted out

"In summing up my Survivor experience, it would be a lie if I said I was upset that I didn't get to play the game. I'm an extremely competitive perosn, so I'm kind of bummed I didn't get to play, but Survivor has been a huge gift, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it, even if it was just for 3 days. To know I can go out and push myself and not worry about what's going on in the real world, and just really focus on pushing myself through things...it was an awesome experience, it was a beautiful gift, and I'm so blessed. I will always cherish Survivor close to my heart."

(cut)

"I actually learned some things that were surprising. I was really happy. I also learned there are parts of me I don't wanna change. I love that I'm direct. If that comes across like I'm complaining, it doesn't matter. I love that I'm gonna tell you how I feel when I feel it. That I don't wanna change. I also learned maybe I should be more patient sometimes and I should just sit back and allow things to just happen, and not always feel the need to try to control things. So yeah, I generally have learned a lot about myself."

(cut)

"Yeah, it hurt so bad to be sent home so early, especially to be blindsided. I went into this game, at first I didn't know how I wanted to play out, but I started to feel people out. I trusted way too fast and that was my downfall. I got outwitted. That is the reality of it. It hurts. Part of me has to be OK with the fact that I was the first voted out, but another part of me is always going to be regretting, is always gonna want that change, and just wishing I got to play the game."

(cut)

"I genuinely thought it was Sandy. I was honest with Sandy and said this is why I'm voting you out, because of work ethic. To see my name get pulled off, and keep getting pulled up, was a slap in my face. I sacrificed so much to be here. I didn't go in playing a pity game. I didn't go in like pity me, poor me, this is what I gave up, this is what I sacrificed. I didn't want to play that game. I wanted to go in and work hard and show I was a competitor. It kind of backfired all the way around for me. Being outwitted at Tribal, Tribal is an emotional rollercoaster ride, and when it was my turn to get off, I was consumed with shock."

(cut)

"At first I was really angry. At first I was like screw all of you, I hope you guys all lose. But that's just me being a poor loser, and that's not OK. I'm not angry with them. It's a game. Survivor is a game. It's a game that I love so much and I'm so passionate about. They're out there playing it, doing it what they need to do, and I have to respect them for it."

(cut)

"I went into this game for the right reasons. I went in to make a difference for women, I went in to help my family, I went in knowing that I had so much love for this game and knowing I get to be a part of something most people in the world want to be a part of. I'm so lucky. When I walked away, I had to just sit with my anger and let it ride and then I had to be OK. I am glad I was vocal because that's who I am, and I wasn't fake."

(cut)

"Most people think Survivor is just this crazy game about manipulation, and it is, but Survivor is something you have to have within your heart. It's a game without heart, it's a game about really trusting yourself and really pushing yourself. A lot of people don't realize that. Us contestants out here whether we're the first voted off or the last. There's so much love and passion that goes into this game. Every single castaway has that. They have that love, that determination, that drive. I don't always think that fans really know how much heart and love goes into this game."

(cut)

"It's not a good feeling to get snuffed. It's embarrassing. I was so embarrassed. I started laughing because it was hilarious. To me it wasn't hilarious I got snuffed, it's not hilarious I got voted out, but it was hilarious. I had to laugh at myself. I just got outwitted, it's the truth. I was mad at myself, I was angry at my tribe, I was angry at Jeff for snuffing me. I just had to laugh. I got snuffed. Wow. It's not fun. So not fun."

Coach and Tyson Bond

After trekking for a few hours, Coach and Tyson take a break to joke about the things they hope to find awaiting them at camp

Tyson: Picture lots of naked babes at camp. I'm sure that's what they'll have waiting for us.

Coach: Yeah? Couple of cold beers. I'm telling you right now, I'd like to throw some of these beans out.

Tyson: We're probably close enough we can leave something, go, and then come back.

Coach: I thought about that but we'd probably never find it. You know what I'm saying?

Tyson: I know. We could follow footprints but it would take a while.

Coach: Be tough to track. I thought about that.

(a female voice asks them what they're doing)

Tyson: Yeah, we're just catching our breath for a little bit.

Coach: Jeez, so annoying.

(they begin to try to carry all the water and supplies they've tied together)

Coach: That's what makes this game interesting, right? One big happy family one minute, cannibalizing ourselves the next. Gotta make sure we don't do that. That's one way to destroy...

Tyson (offcamera): OK, we're coming!

Coach: Take it from me, I'm your Coach. (laughs)

Candace Struggles in the Wild

After only two days into the game, Candace already feels emotionally drained from the harsh living conditions

"I didn't sleep at all last night. Maybe like five minutes. I think I'm still adjusting. I don't know how people do it. I've got bites in my belly button and I thought I was covered up. You think you're strong, it's like...psssh. (begins to cry) I'm good though. The hardest part is the cuts on my feet and stuff. Those hurt really bad and I'm afraid they're going to get infected. I keep trying to clean 'em but I can't stay clean no matter what I do, so..."

(cut)

"I'm bushed already, and it's been one day. There's been a couple times where I'm going to gather palm frons or doing stuff around camp and I'm feeling lightheaded and need to sit down, but it's all mental. I keep telling myself you're strong enough to be here and you can do this. (continues to fight back emotion)"

Coach Explains His Tattoos

The self-proclaimed "Renaissance Man" shares the history and meaning behind each of his tattoos

Coach (in the water with various tribemates, pointing to various parts of his right arm and shoulder): This is the sword of the Spirit. This is the armor of God. This is the breastplate of righteousness. The gospel of peace. Sword of the Spirit. Helmet of salvation. Shield of faith. So that's what that is. (switches to his left arm) That's my name, Benjamin, and that's Genesis 4, Benjamin is a ravenous wolf and in the morning devours his prey, and in the evening divides his plunder. That's Saul 23, yay I will walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil...

Sierra: Is the red outlined because that's what starts? (Coach nods)

Coach: That was my kayak trip where I was attacked by a shark, and went through a hurricane.

Sierra: You were attacked by a shark. You know that's my grandest fear. I don't know how you handled that.

Coach: It'll be a good bedtime story one night.

Sierra: That is the one fear of mine. Was that in the Amazon?

Coach: Pacific Ocean. There are no sharks in the Amazon. Well, maybe in the mountain (?).

Erinn's Tough Hike

Erinn of the Timbira Tribe explains the difficulties she faced while lugging around heavy supplies on her back during the four-hour trek to camp

"Carrying things like that is an impossible task. It's not because we did it, but I can't even explain to you, first of all how heavy that flag was just on its own, and then when we put things on it. To be at the front of the end of that flag all day, you had a crossbar you could hang onto, which was nice, because you could kind of redistribute weight here and there, but you also had another pole that no matter how you held it, hit you right here or right here. (pats both sides of her neck) So not only do you end up at the end of the day with huge bruises on your shoulders, but kind of on the sides of your neck, and at the base of your neck where the thing sat. It was terrible. And the girl at the back of the pole is a good 5 inches shorter than I am, so I'm having to kind of stoop a little bit, and kind of get trees out of the way, even though you don't really have any free hands. It was so hard."

Jerry on Afghanistan

Having just returned from a tour in Afghanistan, U.S. Army Sergeant Jerry Sims shares his thoughts on why he thinks his recent experience will help him in the game

"As far as the heatwise goes, it's pretty much the same thing as Afghanistan-type weather. Hot, dry. The only difference is in Afghanistan we rode a lot. We had to do a whole lot of hiking through trails. But that prepared me a lot for coming here. I just got back from Afghanistan in May. I was in a hot environment before I came here, so I'm adapting to this environment pretty well."

(cut)

"I'm waiting for my Humvee or jeep or truck or something to ride around in, because normally I don't walk, because I'm an E8 in the military and a lot of times we don't walk far. Our vehicle is close."

(cut)

"A lot of my guys already think I got some, but me going on that hike yesterday proved I still got it. Still got that stamina."

(cut)

"When we do challenges, I just need that little extra time to recuperate than these young guys. Get me a good 3 or 4 hours sleep in and I'll be good to go."

Coach Flirts With Sierra

Coach takes advantage of Sierra's vulnerability after she was made an outcast in the first vote

Coach: You got a really sweet spirit, you know that? I knew that when I first saw you.

Sierra: Thank you. That's exactly how I feel about you. Just haven't been myself the last couple days.

Coach: You are now, you look like you're feeling better.

Sierra: Yeah. I'm feeling better. It feels great to talk to people. For me it's just gonna be so hard to do the conniving part. It's just not in my nature. They asked me where would you draw the line. I would probably litteraly draw the line, I don't know if you watched Micronesia, where they took that guy Erik and made him give them immunity, lied to him.

Coach: The thing is if you want to sacrifice your integrity for this game, that's not...for me, that's my job, having people trust me. That's why these girls come and play for me, because they trust me. I know how I'm gonna play the game. It's gotta be turned around, gotta be played honestly.

Sierra: We've gotta think like one person for a long time. When we get broken up into individuals and we get down to 10, we can start thinking for ourselves. Right now I'm not out to be the political aspect. I have to be with the team. We're all pulling this great weight. I'm proud of everyone. They've been really good. (Coach agrees) At this moment I have no fears. I don't. I knew I wasn't gonna go home, I knew this was a whole trick. We're all here for a certain reason. When my time's up, my time's up. It's got nothing to do with me. The only thing I can do is continue to be me. Just excited to see what we're gonna be like in action.

Coach: I'm very excited about that. For me that's one of the biggest thrills. Being able to compete. I love that. You gonna be alright? (she says yes) Up here? (she says she's really strong up there) No, I mean as far as going through this transformation of being voted off and then...you were very worried and concerned last night, and I told you the best thing you could do is compartmentalize it and realize you're accepted and we see your value. You realize that, right?

Sierra: Yeah. I guess I've always been one of those kids who needs to be reassured. I need to grow out of that.

Coach: I can reassure you all you want.

Sierra: My mom's always like, "You need so much attention."

Coach: I'll keep that in mind, OK?

Sierra: That's why I've been an interruptor since I was a kid.

Coach: I noticed that.

Sierra: I'm sorry. I'll work on it. It's the nature of me.

Joe on the Trek to Camp

Joe admits that choosing watermelon over other essential supplies was not exactly the best idea

"When we had to make the hike, obviously keying in on watermelon, on about 6 of them, is not the best cargo to be lugging around this intense environment. We ended up dropping about 2 or 3 watermelon. We ate about a good watermelon and the rest are going bad from all the heat. We did the wrong thing. We were trying to do the right thing. During the hike everybody did kind of muscle up and did a good job. We didn't have one complaint the whole time. It was good to see us bounce back and recover from that. It was a misstep, what we did."

(cut)

"When you see that your supplies are lacking, you don't jump to the conclusion automatically that you're a loser tribe. I think you have to have a little grace and understand everyone was running around crazy. Hats off to them though, they definitely understood the situation better than we did. Doesn't mean anything, other than that we were just a little excited. Cause we got a great tribe."

JT on the Hike

Although he is an active person in his daily life, JT admits that the four-hour trek to camp wasnt easy

"It was a very hard hike, very long. I was trying to keep everyone going a little bit faster, I wanted to get there earlier, but I understand. I was tired, I didn't expect anyone to keep pace with me, walking, carrying stuff. I was very impressed with our tribe. The guys, I mean we'd have never done it with one less guy that we had, or any less of a guy that was there. Stephen really impressed me. Spencer, a young guy, impressed me. Joe. We all switched out equally. We were toting a lot of weight. Every one of us was carrying at least 60 pounds every time we switched out. That's a lot to carry for 4 or 5 hours through a deserted place, hot place like Brazil. I thought we did very well. We made it there, not in time to build a shelter, but it really didn't matter. We were just happy to get there. We saw a red flag. You'd think we could have just run the rest of the way, but unfortunately we were in somewhat of a marsh or something. I almost broke my leg like 3 times. I almost had to stop and just crawl there. I didn't know if we were gonna make it. We finally got there. Sandy was there and she was like, 'I found the rice!' I was like, alright. She was like, 'Camp's gonna be here!' Sandy was very excited, but we weren't all that excited to see her. (laughs) We were excited to make it. The hike was very long and hot, but it was a good start. My tribe impressed me very much."

Sandy is Young at Heart

Despite her physical appearance, Sandy openly admits that she will try just about anything - from school bus figure eights to racecar driving

"I don't feel old at all. I've got a 3 year old grandson, a 14 year old grandson, and we run dirtbikes together and gokarts on the acreage I live on and we have a ball. I compete in school bus figure eights. There's not anything I won't do. Drive a race car, and...I don't know. There ain't too much I don't do. I guess I project that. Sitting around and not being able to talk, I guess the persona was that I was old. I don't know why. I don't feel old at all."

(cut)

"I'm gonna tell 'em I'm 39 now. No, I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna tell 'em now. I might have to do a reverse switch there and I might just say, 'Alright, what are your ages?' Then when I find out if any of 'em's close, like in the mid-40s, I'm gonna say, 'Well, right there.' Let me just pretend. If somebody says, 'I'm 46,' I'd say, 'I'm only 48. Why did you think I was the older lady?' I might do that, possibly. I think I can go for 48. I don't know. Older woman. Wonder what that means? The older lady. Older woman. God. I don't know what that means. Maybe I'll know what that means when I'm 80. (laughs)"

(cut)

"I've got a real young spirit. I have so much fun. I enjoy life to the fullest, I really do. If my 14 year old grandson allows me to play with him, I don't know why these idiots won't. He don't think I'm old. I might be his nana but I don't think I'm his old nana. Whatever. I'm probably the oldest one on the tribe but that's beside the point. Hopefully I'll get over that. But that was then. I'll just go from here and see what I can't finagle. Yeah."

Sandy Interrogates Spencer

Before Tribal Council, Sandy attempts to 'sniff-out' Spencer for any information he can provide on Sandy's status in the game

Spencer: How you doing these days? Day 2 here.

Sandy: I'm doing great.

Spencer: You've been here for over 24 hours now.

Sandy: Yes, yes, it's wonderful.

Spencer: You loving Survivor?

Sandy: Yes, yes, I am, and I don't wanna go home, please don't vote me off.

Spencer: I don't want to vote anybody out. (Sandy says she knows) We've got a good group. I really don't wanna vote anyone out. I really wanna win .

Sandy: Let me ask you this, honest to God, the only one. I might ask Sydney too. If you're gonna vote for me, cause I pretty much know and everything. Will you tell me before we go so at least I can be prepared?

Spencer: My question would be, becuase a lot of times people don't wanna know. I don't want to walk in depressed and thinking I'm gonna go. If you're gonna blindside me, kudos, blindside me, go for it. If you were to go to Tribal Council tomorrow without talking to anyone else for the rest of the day, would you think you're going? What would your percentage be? Zero percent, definitely going, 50/50 with someone else?

Sandy: I would think there's a chance that I'm going, but it's not 100%. (Spencer asks for exact) It doesn't matter, there's a percentage.

Spencer: There's a chance everybody goes. If you think you're going, and you think people are gonna vote you out, is that a case where you want people to tell you?

Sandy: I didn't say that. I said I was gonna ask you and maybe Sydney, just ask a couple of you. There are a few I can feel are gonna be a given, and a few I can say keep me around, they might give me a chance .You might be a person that gives me a chance . That's what I'm saying, you know.

Sandy's Speech

After losing the challenge, Sandy prepares for the worst and thanks her tribemates for sharing this wonderful experience with her

"Let me tell you all a secret that everyone wants to hear. I love you guys so much, I have no negative feeling about tonight. It doesn't matter. I feel good. I'm where I'm supposed to be. Wherever I'm at tomorrow is fine. I love your guts. I've had a remarkable time. I just want to tell you guys. I'll be pissed at the first vote, and then whatever happens happens, but I want you to know from my heart, you have just literally made my experience in the Brazilian islands better than it could be.

(everyone is touched and hugs her)

Stephen's First Impressions

On his first day in Tocantins, Stephen Fishbach shares an embarrassing moment he experienced while trekking to camp

"Right now I'm sitting next to this gorgeous river, with a slight current. There's a cool breeze. It's hot overhead but it's a dry heat. We have palm trees in the distance. It's rugged and arid but it's really beautiful. I think if we can find enough food - we're already finding pineapples and berries - we're gonna have a really incredible time in this area."

(cut)

"Without the river this area would be apocalyptic. It's hot, it's dry. The river changes everything. We can bathe in the river, ideally someday we'll be able to get water and boil water from the river, we'll be able to fish in the river. The river is life to us as just as much as fire is gonna be life to us."

(cut)

"We were ambushed in our dress clothes, as sometimes happens. My pants were a nice pair of jacket and tie pants. They were not meant to hold up in these conditions. They ripped from crotch to butt, all the way, exposing my gorgeous boxers to all of America to see. It was brutal. My inner thighs and private areas got a little bit of chafage on that trek."

(cut)

"Losing something as vital as the crotch of your pants is basically disatrous. I couldn't just wear my pants to bed last night because I would have woken up with my Johnson covered with bites. Anything you lose is horrible. Losing something that covers your crotch area has gotta be the worst."

Sydney: Model, or Interior Designer?

Afraid that she will be perceived as weak, Sydney decides to hide the fact that she is a model

"I'm a model. I model full time right now. I went to school for interior design, but I'm telling people I'm an interior designer, because I know that can seem weak. Being skinny for my profession could be a weak link and I don't want people to think I'm weak. Being an interior designer is just the frills of decorating, basically. That's pretty bad, but at least I'm not wimpy. Not all models are wimpy but that's the stereotype. I don't want to be put in that box."

(cut)

"I think people will think of me both as weak mentally and physically as a model. Again, not all models are dumb and stupid and don't have a lot to say, and skinny, obviously (laughs), but it's a stereotype, it's something we all think, at least have an idea. Again, I don't want to be put in that box, and it's easy to be put in that box, so..."

Tyson's Athleticism

Tyson discusses his active lifestyle as a professional cyclist

"I'm giving half-truths about my accomplishments in life. People know I've raced bicycles. They don't know to what level, they don't know where. They don't know what I'm up to now. They know I manage a bike shop, part-time. They don't know I'm doing triathalons, or still riding my bike a lot. They do know now I did swim in university. That's something I didn't want to give away but I figured the team challenges, they're gonna want the strongest swimmer to be the swimmer, they're gonna find out sooner or later. They amy not find out I was a collegiate swimmer, but I don't think that's gonna matter, a good swimmer's a good swimmer."

(cut)

"I'm trying to bury my athleticism a bit. It comes out to a certain extent, but as far as my muscular build, I'm not as big as these other guys. I'm not as big as Coach or Ben and I'm not as big as Brendan. I'm hoping I can kind of squeak past where they can't as far as being an intimidation factor later on down the road."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 1 Brownroach 02-13-09 1
 RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 1 suzzee 02-15-09 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 1"
Practical Observation Of The Week:

"Losing something as vital as the crotch of your pants is basically disastrous."

Best (non-)Word Of The Week:

chafage

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-09, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Insider Transcript - Episode 1"
Those dress pants of Stephen's couldn't stand up to the rough seats on the truck. And yes we may have to get a dictionary of terms set up for him.

Chafage = The wearing away of one's protective layer.

Thanks Brownroach for bringing the transcripts over here.

Sandy doesn't seem afraid of being vocal to Carolina or anyone else who'll listen but going off like that and then showing others talking about her (Sandy) makes me wonder if Sandy will be the poison apple of the next episode. Flaky is not good when they are looking for a reason to vote someone off.

Candace: sounds like she thought it was going to be Club Med and is now looking to the dock for the next boat out. Her words on her "ultimate survivor" status are sounding pretty thin right now. Is she a poison apple or is the term poison apple someones quote but as so often before the term is close but a rotten apple (rather then poison apple) more of what someone meant?

The Tyson/Coach exchange sounds like the beginning of Coach thinking it'll be the boys till the end but I can see Tyson using that kind of thing to his advantage later on. It makes me think of the comments Jeff had about Tyson making friends but being diabolical.

Coach/tattoos/Sierra flirt clips: Welcome to the all about Coach show. I think Sierra has a case of hero worship since he showed her some attention with both the tattoos and his sympathizing with her sickness (she even claims needing attention is her weakness, is he just exploiting it?). To me it looks like both Coach and Sierra really crave attention, Sierra for approval, Coach for validation.

I wonder if we were shown both of Coach's exchanges (with Tyson and with Sierra) to show one using Coach for his own game play and one using Coach for security. I think Coach expects to be leaned on for security he won't see a sneak attack coming. Will Tyson & Brendon band together to send Coach home?

Agman camouflaged me for S17

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •