The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Apple Needs to Go""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-09, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Apple Needs to Go""
Thanks to Survivor Fever for the title.

This should be someone annoying or causing trouble in camp but at first glance no one was portrayed that way. Thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Ap... Brownroach 02-13-09 1
 RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Ap... Max Headroom 02-13-09 2
   RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Ap... flystorms 02-13-09 3
 RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Ap... suzzee 02-14-09 4
 RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Ap... CTgirl 02-14-09 5
   RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Ap... Belle Book 02-14-09 6
 RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Ap... sol 02-14-09 7
 RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Ap... michel 02-16-09 8
 CBS Press Release CTgirl 02-16-09 9
   RE: CBS Press Release Flowerpower 02-16-09 10
       RE: CBS Press Release Loree 02-16-09 11
           Exile Island Flowerpower 02-16-09 12
       RE: CBS Press Release michel 02-16-09 13
           RE: CBS Press Release Brownroach 02-17-09 15
 RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Ap... mattben 02-17-09 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Apple Needs to Go""
Is this another quote from "Coach"? He seems given to making pronouncements of this sort.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Apple Needs to Go""
Maybe it refers to strep-throated Sierra? I know I wouldn't be happy if she was coughing and wheezing and potentially infecting everyone else around her.

agman's helping me survive

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-09, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Apple Needs to Go""
Yeah, Sierra was my first thought as well since she was sick. Sheesh, don't people know that htey have to hide any sickness, injury whatever, especially in the first round? Never give anyone an excuse to vote you out this early.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-09, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Apple Needs to Go""
Poison Apple? It does sound like another Coach Quote if so, he's already on record to oust "Sweet" Sierra. Are the rest of his tribe going to let him call the shots or will he succeed in splitting them into two camps. Brendon(?)already said we don't need a coach but as long as Coach was targeting someone other then me I'd go along until numbers would give him his exit.

Suzzopolis by Tribe

02-14-09, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Apple Needs to Go""
I agree with everyone that it sounds like a Coach quote. He called Sierra sweet last week, so I don't know if he'd call her poison this week. Maybe, and she's certainly a possibility.

I didn't get the impression that anyone was "poison" last week except that the only person on the Timbira tribe that we didn't see interacting at all was Candace. We see on the Insider Videos that she's feeling pretty spent. She's spotlighted in the preview but we don't know if she does well or poorly at the challenge. She was our boot candidate last week so I'm keeping her in the back of my mind this week (at least until we see some more vidcaps this weekend).

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-14-09, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Apple Needs to Go""
Yeah, either Sierra or Candace could be the targets of Coach's efforts to call someone a poisoned apple. Since he seemed to call Sierra sweet, I'm leaning towards Candace as the subject of the quote, but I'm not 100% certain.

Belle Book

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-14-09, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Apple Needs to Go""
In the video from CBS titled "Coach flirts with Sierra" there is an indication that Coach has a second impression of Sierra, or he is an expert at lying and backstabbing ... errrr ... outwitting and outplaying. If the video can be believed , Sierra won't be the first Timbira sent to LL.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/video.php?cid=994898137&pid=6mVVt4QOJ2_hxO1RBtgUTxjh8Vu07P_e&play=true&cc=105

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Apple Needs to Go""
I doubt that they would use two quotes from Coach back to back. If it's Jalapeno that goes to TC, Sandy could certainly be called the poison apple after her antisocial behavior last time. If someone else becomes the bad apple, there are many of isolated shots of Sydney in the vidcaps.

If I'm wrong and it's a Coach quote or anyone else from Timbits then Sierra isn't out of the woods yet but the insider shows that Candace could be that poison apple who brings down moral.

02-16-09, 01:39 PM (EST)
9. "CBS Press Release"
I guess no web clues this week.

The press release:

WHEN ONE CASTAWAY REVEALS HER TRUE IDENTITY, HER TRIBEMATES QUESTION HER MOTIVES AND SECRETLY TARGET HER ON "SURVIVOR TOCANTINS -- THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS," THURSDAY, FEB. 19

"The Poison Apple Needs To Go" - An Exile Island twist opens the door for the castaways to play the game like never before, meanwhile the quest for a hidden immunity idol goes terribly wrong leaving two castaways in a tight spot.

The first clue is about Taj - we saw that in a promo. I think this is misdirection.

TDT is speculating that Coach gets exiled because he isn't in any of the photos from Timbira camp the day after the challenge. Who knows what goes terribly wrong.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS Press Release"
Thanks for posting this, CTGirl! We can dissect them, one by one...

1. WHEN ONE CASTAWAY REVEALS HER TRUE IDENTITY, HER TRIBEMATES QUESTION HER MOTIVES AND SECRETLY TARGET HER ON "SURVIVOR TOCANTINS -- THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS," THURSDAY, FEB. 19

Yes, I agree. This is referring to Taj's disclosure to her tribe regarding her NFL husband and perhaps even her celebrity status, and her tribemates could secretly target her, but it will be misdirection, IF, Timbira loses the IC and goes to TC...

2. An Exile Island twist opens the door for the castaways to play the game like never before So, the rules for exile sand dune are different this year...2 are exiled per reward challenge...1 from the winning tribe, 1 from the losing tribe...or could the exile happen at the IC, sending both exilees to Exile Sand dune thereby missing TC...sparing the exilees each week???
Regardless, there will be 2 boxes at EI, one for each of the exilees, one will contain a clue, the other, nothing...how they choose to share or not to share the one clue, is up to them.
At the end of their exile, they both have a choice to make, whether to stay with their current tribe, or go with the other tribe...

This certainly is playing the game as never before...

3. meanwhile the quest for a hidden immunity idol goes terribly wrong leaving two castaways in a tight spot.

This could refer to the HII on exile island...could "they", both of the exilees, find the HII, then they do not know who to give it to? OR, is this referring to either Sandy or Sierra who is still searching for the HII at camp...most likely Sandy, she is discovered somehow and must bargain to keep it? I dunno...any other 'guesses'?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CBS Press Release"
Didn't we hear earlier that the idols are hidden back at camp? I thought I read that somewhere. So if the exilees share the info they both have an idol to look for back at their own camps.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Exile Island"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-09 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Here is what Jiffy had to say regarding exile island, as copied from Survivor Fever...

Exile Island is desolate. It is a big sand dune. This year two people will go to Exile Island. The winning tribe will chose somebody from the losing tribe, that person will then chose somebody from the winning tribe. So there will always be two people out there. When they get out there they'll find two eggs, two choices. They'll have to figure out amongst themselves who gets which one. They break them open and inside one will be nothing, inside the other will be a note that says, "here's a clue to the location of the hidden immunity idol." Nobody except them will know it is back at their camp. Two, you also have power. You can decide to go back to your original tribe or you can mutiny and go back to the other tribe. So we're hoping to get some mutinies this season.

So the winning tribe chooses the exilee from the losing tribe and THAT person in turn chooses one from the winning tribe to accompany them...

So, the idol is hidden back at their camps.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CBS Press Release"
"OR, is this referring to either Sandy or Sierra who is still searching for the HII at camp.."

If it is then they could both be wrong. The clue, as Sandy read it said:

"You can start setting up your camp which may curry favor...

-OR-

you can use this time to search for a HII which would guarantee your safety the FIRST time Jalapeno goes to Tribal."

Sierra chose to build shelter so she may not be allowed to look for the idol.

Jalapeno already went to TC so Sandy's idol is void. The Exile Island clue must refer to another idol. Maybe that's what goes terribly wrong. Sandy finds the one by the Lone Palm tree, tells someone (Taj?) and they discover too late that it's worthless.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: CBS Press Release"
Sierra chose to build shelter so she may not be allowed to look for the idol.

I'm sure Sierra can still look for the idol. Jeff said they probably wouldn't have time to do both before their tribemates arrived but he didn't say they couldn't do both. It was a choice of what they felt more important in case their tribe had to go to TC first.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-17-09, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 2 Title: "The Poison Apple Needs to Go""
I don't quite get "poison" as opposed to "rotten" or "bad" being used.

I'm thinking Sleeping Beauty, I guess. True, Coach has been the highlighted one with derogatory remarks about the others. To my mind removing a poision apple implies removing someone who would infect/hurt/kill someone else. Removing a bad apple (sing like a young Michael Jackson, now, LOL) that would spoil the whole bunch (which is a true infectious fruity phenomenon) implies that someone thinks that bad apple person would sway people/votes away from whoever said the phrase.

Guess we'll see.

And what's with Jeffy's "one shot changes everything?"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •