The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will NOT be booted?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-10-09, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will NOT be booted?"
I'm having a hard time picking the first boot.

I thought it might help to list who would not be booted.

Ben Wade:

I'm off to link more pictures.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who will NOT be booted? kircon 02-11-09 1
 RE: Who will NOT be booted? Flowerpower 02-11-09 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-09, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who will NOT be booted?"

back row: Sandy, Stephen, JT, Spencer, Sydney
front row: Carolina, Taj, Joe

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-09, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who will NOT be booted?"
Well, we know that the title narrows down the first twist...eliminate the weak ones at the start...it's about a vote armed with just first impressions. Then we know that the first "victims" are getting a chance for a "do-over" and the chance to save themselves. Jiffy also notes that the clues are more basic and "simple"...so if they don't over think the clue, perhaps they can find the HII's.

Regarding the HII's, we know that there will be one at each camp and again at Exile Sand Dune....so, will there continue to be clues to the HII's at camp?

I am inclined to believe that Sierra is indeed the first one to be "voted out", so she may get the chance to find the HII. I think she will indeed really try and find it...Now, how will she play it, if she finds it, she needs to tell them that she has it, or she will most certainly be targeted, OR, will she not tell them and play it. I would try to get the most time out of it that I could, and therefore would tell someone that I had it...

Clearly, the show has been on long enough that they collectively know that in order to spare your tribe, after all it is a numbers game, you need to win challenges. Therefore, you should try and cut the weakest links, therefore, bar any really obnoxious moves from any of the guys, I would think that the ladies are all at risk...they are all pretty slim...Will they recognize this and all stick together to target one of the guys? Or, will they try and win the guys favor?

I think that it's almost a crap shoot...Debra is the oldest...will she perform well in the challenge? Candace does look like she is performing well at the challenge, carrying multiple planks on her shoulders, but looking down right sullen in the tribe picture...Erinn is tiny, and how will she perform in the challenge...it may come down to who performs the worst in the physical challenge...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •