The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Tocantins: Episode 1 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-09, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Tocantins: Episode 1 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-09 AT 12:42 PM (EST)

It's about time we jumped on the Survivor bandwagon and got this thread up and running...have fun! Thanks to Survivor Fever!

Meet the tribes:

Jalapao Tribe, RED

Taj Johnson-George Sydney Wheeler Sandy Burgin Stephen Fishbach James Thomas,Jr. Spencer Duhm Carolina Eastwood Joe Dowdle

Timbira Tribe, BLACK

Ben Wade Brendan Synnott Debra Beebe Candace Smith Sierra Reed Jerry Sims

Tyson Apostol Erinn Lobdell

Voiceover from the Meet the Cast Promo:

JP: This season we're focusing on the first episode on first impressions. And we're gonna try to force those impressions out.

Debra: I really think that we have some really interesting characters.

Jerry: I am different from anybody that you've ever seen...'cause I am calm...I'm laid back...and I know how to get inside of people's head heh heh heh.

Debra: People don't believe I am a Middle School Principal. The don't believe I'm a Principal.

Stephen: I am probably not going to tell people that I went to Yale. There definitely seems to be an anti-IVY bias on the show. I want people to judge me for just how stupid I am rather than some fake degree.

Tyson: There's a couple people that I don't like. The old woman firstly, is fidgety. She kind of invades my personal space. I think she's too weak and too old for the game.
Brendan: I love playing..like I'm a playful guy...I'm fun.

Carolina: I know who is a little bit of a show-off and who isn't. And who is lacking a little bit of manners...and who isn't. But I'm not what you think...so...be careful.

Taj: I have to control my snappiness. I'm very snappy. I have no patience.

Sierra: I'm a chick with balls. That's right, you heard me.

JP: Take a look around...Brazilian Highlands. Beautiful part of Brazil but extremely harsh. Time starts now 'cause this game is on!

JP: Bananas, pots, pans, firewood...don't break it, it's no good broken!

JP: Immediately we're gonna force them to vote somebody out of each tribe.

JP: We're gonna have our first vote and one person from each tribe is not gonna make this journey.

JP: They're gonna have to work quickly to overcome first impressions.

Erinn: I think the thing that people are most often surprised by is that I am a lot smarter and a lot tougher than I may come off.

James: I actually...I consider myself more intelligent than most people would think a cattle farmer from Alabama would be. I just smile because it gives me the upper hand in the long run.

Sierra: There's another girl who looks a lot like me. And I think we'll differentiate the moment that we start talking.

Sydney: On the outside I look like this beauty queen who has to have her nails painted. And you know I definitely look like that...I'm blond you know...come on.

Sierra: I've been watching her and she's a little bit more Prima Donna-y.

Sydney: I don't think I'm a Diva, personally...we'll see though.

Sandy: I'm a Tom-boy wearing the shorts...and the T-shirt and the bathing suit. That's more up my alley.

Candice: I mean I would be lying if I said that my physical appearance wouldn't help. And I can be a heartless #####.

Spencer: My name is Spencer. I am 19 years old. I believe I am the youngest Survivor to ever be a part of this show. So I'm going to be the answer to a trivia question, pretty soon.

Joe: You know people in Texas...from the South, just say it how it is. They tell it like it is and how it should be. And some people get offended by that.

Benjamin: I really want to change the game. I think it's become 'survival of the weakest'. If I see a strong competitor out there, I'm gonna embrace that competitor, I'm gonna take the strongest to the end.

JP: it's gonna be a completely different season from Gabon. From the beginning I think you're gonna go wow...like him, like her, like her,like him...

Promo dated Jan 31, 2009
Voiceover:

Announcer: The new Survivors have not met each other. They have not communicated at all.
<Survivors on truck>
Jeff: Points to someone... "Yo, stop talking!"
Announcer: And now they must make a critical decision...
<at staging location>
Jeff: We're going to have our first vote.
Announcer: ...that will affect the next 39 days.
Jeff: One person from each tribe is not going to make this journey.
Announcer: And if you think that's a shocker, an even bigger surprised awaits them.
Male: Oh My God!!!

*Jiffy arriving to show via helicopter? Is that him in his blue shirt?

TV Guide Preview Promo

Voiceover:
Announcer: A new cast...

Sydney: I'm going to do a little bit of flirting.

Announcer: ...new twists...

Ben: I want to change the game.

Announcer: ...and new dangers.

Jeff Probst: Tribal Council was nearly burned down.

Announcer: From the first challenge to Jeff Probst's predictions, it's TV Guide network's exclusive preview of Survivor: Tocantins.

Jeff Probst <snuffing a torch>: That's brutal.

Announcer: Sunday at 8, 7 Central on TV Guide Network.

These vidcaps contain shots of the daws and them in their tribes.

Promo featuring "first impressions":

Survivor: Tocantins - Season 18
Transcript:

VO: Friend (Erinn shown)
(drum beats)

VO: or Foe...(Brendan shown)

VO: Ally (Jerry shown)
(drum beats)

VO: or Enemy. (Sierra shown)

VO: Who would you trust? (Carolina shown)
(drum beats)

Debra: I honestly, genuinely care about people.
(monkey screeches)

(pic flash w/alt drum beat sequence: Candace, Spencer, Sandy, Joe, Taj, Tyson)
VO: Who would you send home?
Ben: I'm going to leave a bunch of bodies in the wake.
(alligator chomps)

VO: The first 5 minutes of the new Survivor in Brazil...
Sierra, Tyson react)
JP: We're gonna a have our first vote...
(drum beat)
VO: Will change the next 39 days...
JP: One person (Sydney shown)
... from each tribe (Candace, Brendan, Erinn shown)...is not going to make this journey.
(torch snuff)
(Taj shown) (Jaguar shown)
VO: First Impressions (Candace, Tyson)
....are everything (Sandy shown).

(drum beats)
VO: The new Survivor premieres CBS Thursday, February

CHALLENGE VIDCAPS

I think we see that there are stacks of stair steps that are bound together under multiple knots, out in the water on the floats. 6 out of the 8 daws on the tribe, must run/swim out to retrieve the floats, then they must untie all of the stacks of ladder rungs and then the two on the platform must stack them on their respective stairways....you can see the stairways behind them in the start picture, behind Erinn and Sierra....once all of the steps are in place, the entire tribe races up to complete more of the challenge....clearly, first one to raise their flag will win....Note that all of the daws are competing in this challenge, therefore, I think that two at the beginning of the episode are chosen on first impressions to be banned to exile somewhere else, but most likely they are reunited to compete in the first challenge with their tribes?

*Note that in the TVGuide Preview vidcaps, it is the dreamteamers that are running the challenge....here are the daws...

Here is the Timbira Tribe at the start of the challenge...

*Note that Erinn and Sierra are staying behind, perhaps to work on the next stage of the challenge...

Now here are pics of Erinn for the Timbira tribe at the top of the structure...note we can see Taj up there for the Jalapao Tribe...looks like they are building steps of some kind that are leading to the very top. At this point in the challenge, again I think it is very close, if I had to wager a guess, I might guess that Jalapaos are still a bit ahead? Hard to tell.

Here are the Jalapao's...

*Note that in this vidcap of the Jalapao's bringing the float ashore, we can see some of Jerry from the Timbira Tribe on the right...I think that this is a pretty close race...Timbira may be just a step ahead...at this point, it's close...imo.

** Note here is a vidcap of Taj at the top of the structure, which I think is at the end of the first challenge....however, there are pics with the Timbira tribe at the top as well...

VIDCAPS from CAMP

Timbira Tribe Camp

*Are those a pair of jeans on the clothes line, there?

*Note clothes on the line...we can see Ben's shirt, Tyson's shirt

No siting of Candice or Sierra at camp, could one of them be the first exilee? But, could this be a siting of Sierra at camp...

Jalapao Tribe Camp

*I was going to suggest that perhaps Sandy is the one that is exiled because I do not see her in the vidcaps at camp, but, alas, is that her sitting down in the above picture...all girls accounted for here?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Tocantins: Episode 1 V... michel 02-02-09 1
   RE: Survivor Tocantins: Episode 1 V... Flowerpower 02-02-09 2
       RE: Survivor Tocantins: Episode 1 V... suzzee 02-02-09 12
 New Promo, 2-1-09 Flowerpower 02-02-09 3
   RE: New Promo, 2-1-09 Corvis 02-02-09 5
       RE: New Promo, 2-1-09 michel 02-02-09 6
           RE: New Promo, 2-1-09 suzzee 02-02-09 13
 Episode one, Challenge... Flowerpower 02-02-09 4
   More from TV Guide: michel 02-02-09 7
       Conjectures re 1st ep mattben 02-02-09 9
   RE: Episode one, Challenge... Corvis 02-02-09 8
       RE: Episode one, Challenge... Flowerpower 02-02-09 10
           RE: A Sneak Preview Georjanna 02-02-09 11
               RE: A Sneak Preview Flowerpower 02-03-09 14
           boot speculation Corvis 02-10-09 20
   RE: Episode one, Challenge... 5cats 02-04-09 15
       RE: Episode one, Challenge... Flowerpower 02-04-09 16
           RE: Episode one, Challenge... michel 02-04-09 17
               RE: Episode one, Challenge... Flowerpower 02-06-09 18
                   RE: Episode one michel 02-06-09 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-09, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Tocantins: Episode 1 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-09 AT 00:09 AM (EST)

Thanks for bringing these over FP! It just shows that the season opener is getting close.

Two things to consider with these vidcaps:

1- "Jeff: One person from each tribe is not going to make this journey.
Announcer: And if you think that's a shocker, an even bigger surprised awaits them."

2- "Jiffy arriving to show via helicopter? Is that him in his blue shirt?"

There is a bigger surprise than the two players not making the journey and it probably isn't Jiffy arriving by helicopter because he's riding the truck with the castaways. So, if not Jeff, who is in the helicopter? I'd like to forget the possibility of returning players but I'm still not convinced that we won't see someone making a second appearance.

02-02-09, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Tocantins: Episode 1 Vidcaps"
So, if not Jeff, who is in the helicopter?

Well, you may just be onto something, michel...why would there be a helicopter...?

1. To bring Jeff onto the set in an action kind of way...
2. Medical emergency
3. To take winners of some reward to and from
4. To bring someone else on set

If Jeff is in the back of the truck with the daws, as they arrive, that definately crosses him off of the list.

Could there be some kind of medical emergency already? Remember Randy needed stitches the first day???

Definately it will not be there to take anyone on a reward, yet. Could it be there to take the two that will not make the "journey" away?

Could there be returning players?????

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-09, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Tocantins: Episode 1 Vidcaps"
It might be returning the two that didn't make the journey in the truck. The truck journey may have been long & hot (surprising that Jeff would put up with a hot dusty trip unless he's getting to know the survivors better)and the two that were left out of the unloading scramble have it relatively easy now that the hard part is over, much to the dismay of the ones that went through it all.

Fear and Loathing Tribe style 2008

02-02-09, 08:27 AM (EST)
3. "New Promo, 2-1-09"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-09 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

NFL Announcer: Before the game begins two people will be voted off the island but an even bigger surprise awaits them on the season premiere of Survivor.

Just wanted to throw some first thoughts out....I think one of Candace or Sierra is the first one voted "off" by the Timbira Tribe, while I think it's either Sandy or Joe Dowdle from the Jalapao tribe(leaning toward Sandy?).

Here is another thought....what if the two that have to be picked are plucked out and just don't make the actual journey/trek to the campsite. What if they are transported before the others, that are on foot, to scope out and find the best place to make a camp. What if the two tribes are to pick the one, on first impressions only, to guide them and find "the best" campsite. Perhaps, the ones to be picked are the ones that the tribes perceive to be the most capable? If this were the case, I would lean on lone vidcaps of Stephen or Joe for the Jalapao Tribe, and maybe Brendan for the Timbira Tribe???

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-02-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Promo, 2-1-09"
"Here is another thought....what if the two that have to be picked are plucked out and just don't make the actual journey/trek to the campsite. What if they are transported before the others, that are on foot, to scope out and find the best place to make a camp."

You are very close. According to the TV Guide preview last night, what will happen is two people get voted out of the tribes (one from each). Everyone thinks they're out of the game and begins their four hour trek to the camps, but actually the voted out people get taken by helicopter to the campsites where a clue to the hidden immunity idol awaits. Once there, they have a choice - they can use the clue to try to find the idol before anyone gets there or they can start setting up camp to show their worth to the tribe.

I think it will be interesting to see what they decide to do.

02-02-09, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Promo, 2-1-09"
Thanks Corvis for that information. I'm happy to note that they've come up with a more creative twist than having returning players.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-09, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: New Promo, 2-1-09"
And I thought I was so smaht, from now on I'll read everything first, sheesh. My 2cents has just lost value.

02-02-09, 09:01 AM (EST)
4. "Episode one, Challenge..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-09 AT 09:14 AM (EST)

From the TVGuide Preview show, the transcript, thanks to Survivor Fever...

Jeff Probst: We have some big challenges. Right off the bat we have a nice opening challenge. Second episode we have a brawl in the water which is going to be a blast.

John Kirhoffer: We like to play with the names of our challenges. This one's called "A River, Run Through It". Our first challenge we try to make fairly epic, using the river, using the beach. We set up a tower with a staircase. On "Go" six of our players will run up and over a series of sand hills out into the river and then they grab a raft with some wooden planks that are puzzle planks, bring them back to shore. Once they have both rafts back to shore they untie all the planks, race back to the staircase where the two players left behind use them and try to figure out where they fit in the staircase. Once they've got the 16 pieces in they go to the top, two other players have to go do a table maze. We came up with these little handles with rope to move a peg through a table maze. The first tribe that got out of the table maze and raise their flag, wins.

Well, that pretty much spoils the first challenge that we see vidcaps for...from the vidcaps, it really is anyone's race, do not see one team that is way ahead of the other. Must come down to the table maze portion of the challenge. We see that Erinn and Sierra are putting the staircase slats/puzzle together, so that would leave two people that originally went to retrieve the rafts as left to do the table maze. Sandy and Taj were the two that did the staircase/puzzle portion of the challenge for the Jalapao's.

Here are some vidcaps of the table maze portion:

Here are a few shots of the actual challenge with the daws...

02-02-09, 12:23 PM (EST)
7. "More from TV Guide:"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-09 AT 12:28 PM (EST)

Thanks to Mister Plum at Sucks, here's more from the TV Guide preview which was hosted by Sugar:

We're trying to set a tone this season right off the bat about the importance of first impressions and we've got an opening twist that is going to speak to that. This season is going to open up with about a four hour trek to their respective camps. But before they start on their trek we're going to ask them to vote one person out of each tribe and the words I'll use will speak to the notion that maybe they're out of the game, they're not sure. Somebody's going to be voted out of the tribe.

They're going to think it's a bad thing, what's actually going to happen is the rest of the tribe takes the trek but they will get helicoptered to the camp. So they'll skip the whole trek, they will have about a four hour head start. We're going to leave plenty of supplies to start building camp, we're also going to leave a clue to the location of a hidden immunity idol. They're not going to have enough time to do both. So the choice is going to be: do I try to change the first impression by starting work on the camp and see if I can get back into the good graces or do I just stay selfish and look for that idol and try to save myself for the first Tribal Council? I think it's going to set the tone for this season that you have to be aware of the social integration that is going on at all times.

Exile Island is desolate. It is a big sand dune. This year two people will go to Exile Island. The winning tribe will chose somebody from the losing tribe, that person will then chose somebody from the winning tribe. So there will always be two people out there. When they get out there they'll find two eggs, two choices. They'll have to figure out amongst themselves who gets which one. They break them open and inside one will be nothing, inside the other will be a note that says, "here's a clue to the location of the hidden immunity idol." Nobody except them will know it is back at their camp. Two, you also have power. You can decide to go back to your original tribe or you can mutiny and go back to the other tribe. So we're hoping to get some mutinies this season./End.

I'm thinking that someone who has found an HII at their camp could decide to mutiny to get the second HII which should be at the same place much like in China since the clues have to apply to both.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-09, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Conjectures re 1st ep"
The old-folks return (of course, the polled populars) sounds like a possibility. I like the heli from pt A to B and then set up at camp idea. That is almost beyond my ken of the horrible committee ideas mgt of Survivor plotlines. Maybe they lucked into it.

02-02-09, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode one, Challenge..."
Doesn't this pic look like they are highfiving after a win? Notice they appear to be up high with the sky behind them. I think Jalapao wins the first challenge.

02-02-09, 03:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode one, Challenge..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-09 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

Doesn't this pic look like they are highfiving after a win? Notice they appear to be up high with the sky behind them. I think Jalapao wins the first challenge.

Well done, Corvis! I think you have figured it out. That's exactly what that picture looks like, and we know that it is speaking loudly and clearly! This adds up to a Jalapao win, perhaps.....here is a pic of the top of that platform, note the guide wires that are securing the podium and flag poles....you can see it in that picture behind Spencer....

Also, clearly they are "high fiving" each other, and you certainly wouldn't be doing that after a loss! Also, in the "high fiving" pic, you can see the right side of the structure in the foreground, you see the 2X4 rail, which is just where the jalapao's would be.

So, who wants to start wagering on who will be the boot from Camp Timira...with what someone noted from the TVGuide Preview, the weakest link, or the one perceived to be the weakest link, most likely Candace or Sierra, whoever, got a head start at the camp. If I were them, knowing that first impressions could have already led to their very quick demise, I would have turned that camp upside down looking for the hidden idol. So, if the perceived "weakest" link possibly has the HII, who could be the next head on the block? Again, I am drawn to Candace or Sierra. Especially with such egotists on their team as Ben and Tyson...could this tribe have one too many alphas...Ben, Tyson, Brendan, Sierra, after all she is a chick with balls?

Here is something that was said on the TV Guide Preview show regarding the cast...

Jeff: I love this group.

David: It's the best cast I've seen in a long time. It is such a great cast.

Jeff: There's a couple of characters that you're going to go, "I cannot believe it. Where do they keep finding these people?"

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-09, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A Sneak Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-09 AT 01:28 AM (EST)

Especially with such egotists on their team as Ben and Tyson...could this tribe have one too many alphas...Ben, Tyson, Brendan, Sierra, after all she is a chick with balls?

Oh, yes! But Timbira is not alone ...

Brazilian Artist
Ivonaldo Veloso de Melo

And the fluid tribal membership that Tocantins 'mutiny' twist promises should, I think, make this Season even more memorable.

G

02-03-09, 07:05 AM (EST)
14. "RE: A Sneak Preview"
Hiya Georgianna: Nice to see you, happy New Year! What a beautiful chart! So far your chart is holding true to form...at least on "first impressions".

Did you mean to have Superiors written over Ben and Jerry? There are two Subordinate lists on the Timbira side of the chart...

Can't wait to read about these "likable" characters! Thanks for all of the hard work!

02-10-09, 11:08 AM (EST)
20. "boot speculation"
"So, who wants to start wagering on who will be the boot from Camp Timira..."

I do, I do. And I pretty much agree with you, FP. We know from the title getting rid of the weak is going to be the plan. Ben has made it clear he wants to align with the strongest players and go to the end with the best competition. So who does he see as strong? From the Reality Blurred interviews (check 'em out), we know Ben liked Brendan, Debra and Erinn. That gives us an alliance of four. If they pull in military guy Jerry, who seems likeable and useful, they have a majority. So who do they target?

Tyson - not liked by Ben, but it's unlikely he'll be seen as weak as he is very athletic. And Erinn does like him according Reality Blurred interviews.

Candice - could very easily be seen as weak. Ben dislikes her, but Debra likes her. Who wins in that argument? My bet would be Ben as Debra will be happy to not be targeted as one of the older Survivors.

Sierra - could be seen as weak and she was disliked by Debra. Still, CBS is playing her up as a "chick with balls" which would seem to indicate she doesn't leave immediately.

If I had to vote right now, I'd go with Candice. Of course, she could have the immunity idol if she was kicked out at the beginning and found it instead of getting the camp ready. And then who knows??

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-04-09, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode one, Challenge..."
Doesn't the flag that is up say Timbera on it? I think they must win.

02-04-09, 06:09 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode one, Challenge..."
Hiya 5Cats! That vidcap with the Timbira banner up at the end of the challenge is a picture of the dreamteamers that tested the challenge...it is not of the survivors in the challenge.

Regarding this:

So the choice is going to be: do I try to change the first impression by starting work on the camp and see if I can get back into the good graces or do I just stay selfish and look for that idol and try to save myself for the first Tribal Council?

If I were one of the two that get "voted out" on the first impression, I would be looking for that idol as if my survivor life depended on it, as they are the first one on the list...
I believe that the most likely candidates to be the first "voted out" and get that first clue, is Sandy from the Jalapao tribe and Sierra from the Timbira tribe...with a Jalapao win in the challenge, Sierra better be quick on her feet...

02-04-09, 06:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode one, Challenge..."
Yeah, but they've already started playing up the cat fight between Sierra and Sydney so I doubt that it would be so short-lived.

My money's on Candace for the 1st boot. Then, depending on her searching skills, her acting skills or her other skills, I'd think she could be shown the door a second time! Ouch!!!!!

02-06-09, 05:46 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Episode one, Challenge..."
they've already started playing up the cat fight between Sierra and Sydney so I doubt that it would be so short-lived.

Huh? What did I miss, what cat fight between Sierra and Sydney??? Didn't see anything at all along those lines?

02-06-09, 09:32 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode one"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-09 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

I saw a few interviews where it seems those two have been sizing each other up. I thought we had them here but I'll have to go look for them.

One comment I remember was Sierra saying something like: "There's a girl on the other tribe that looks like me but I'm sure that, as soon as she opens her mouth, people will be able to see the difference."

Now that we know the twist, I think that these pictures are interesting:

Debbie and Jerry make the trek to the camp so they aren't the first two "voted" out who actually get a chopper ride to camp. (I can't tell who's walking in front of Jerry)

Sandy, on the other hand, looks like she's just heard some bad news. Maybe it's her reaction to Jeff's news but it could be after she heard she was the one the tribe didn't want.

BTW, another tidbit I read was that someone had to be medevaced before the show started and Spencer is the last minute replacement.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •