The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Happil..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-10, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-10 AT 02:51 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-07-10 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

Happily Ever After

The show begins with Desmond...YEAH! He is awakened with Zoe in the room, and soon thereafter Widmore arrives. He asks if he remembers being shot by Ben Linus? He says yes, but wants to speak with Penny, and he calls out for her. Penny is not there, but that she and his son are safe. He says that he is sorry he had to take them away from him, but he didn’t have a chance to explain, if He had, he wouldn’t have come with him. Desmond inquires as to where he is....and Widmore tells him he brought him back to the Island. Upon hearing this, Desmond reacts as we knew he would, he attacks Charles with the IV pole! Go Des!

They subdue Desmond, and he demands that they take him back....Charles says, that he can’t, the Island isn’t done with him yet. Desmond is always traveling in time somewhere whether he wants to go or not, and we’ve heard this statement before from Eloise when she told Desmond in the Lamp Post that the “Island wasn’t done with him yet!”

As Widmore leaves, Jin asks what is Desmond doing here? Charles says that it will be easier to show him than to tell him. He tells Zoe to take Jin to the generator room and he’ll bring Mr. Hume so they can start the test. Zoe reminds him that the test isn’t scheduled till tomorrow. He says get it ready now.

Zoe walks with Jin past the cubic structure that has some LARGE voltage set up to it, and Zoe tells Jin, “No time for sight seeing”. Zoe tells the workers in the generator room that they are going to do the test now, and is told that it’s not close to being ready. Jin wants to know what they are going to do, and Zoe tells him that they are going to run a test. They fire up the juice and it fails, so they send someone down to the room to test the contacts. Someone in the generator room finds the problem, fixes it, and flips the switch which proceeds to fire up the magnetic room and it fries the guy down there to the point of smoking! They all run down to see him, and Widmore arrives with Desmond who is being taken against his will.

As they proceed to take out the dead guy, Charles examines his face which is charred and smoking, and Desmond witnesses this. They then beat up Desmond and strap him to a chair and leave the room. Charles tells him that “he knows how this looks, but if everything I’ve been told about you is true, then you’ll be perfectly fine.”

Then someone asks Des, “do you have any metal on you, keys? Chains?...and Widmore says of course he doesn’t, you idiot! He tells Desmond, “I hate to resort to forcing this on you, Desmond, but once it’s over, I’m going to ask you to make a sacrifice and I hope for all our sakes you’ll help me.”

Desmond replies, “a sacrifice, what the bloody hell do you know about sacrifice?”

Charles says, “my son died here for the sake of this Island. Your wife, my own daughter, hates me, and I’ve never even met my grandson. But, if you won’t help me Desmond, all of it will be for nothing. Penny, your son, and everyone else will be gone forever.” He turns and leaves, leaving Desmond screaming and breaking out of the chair....

Jin says not to turn on the machine, not if you want me to help you in anyway. YOu need to explain to me...Charles says, “that man is the only person I’m aware of in the world that has survived a catastrophic electromagnetic event and I need to know that he can do it again or we all die.....Turn it on.”

They fire up the magnetic machine and Desmond is zapped to the point of passing out, and we see him FLASH.....to SIDEWAYS world!!!

He comes off of flight 815, runs into Hurley, who refers him to the right carousel, then he meets Claire. He offers her a ride, and predicts that she will have a boy....he notes that she’s brave as he not a big fan of surprises. And, with the ability to time travel back and forth from the past, present, future, he doesn’t need to deal with surprises.

Then he meets Minkowski, who is his talkative driver, who will take him to where he wants to go, the office. George notes that there is no wedding band and offers female entertainment, which Desmond refuses. Just as Jin and Sun were not married in sideways world, neither is Desmond and Penny.

Cut to Desmond going into Widmore’s office where they greet each other warmly with a hug! Then Widmore is on the phone telling someone that, “I want him arraigned and out of there!” Tells Desmond that their celebration of the Australian deal will be cut short as his wife is having a charity event and his son, the talented musician had an idea to blend classical music with modern rock. Has he heard of the band Drive Shaft? The base guitarist overdosed and got himself arrested. If I don’t get this junkie to my wife’s event, she will “destroy me”. Desmond agrees to “babysit” him.....

Charles needs him to do it as he’s someone that he can trust. Then Charles says, “you really do have the life, no family, no commitments, ah...to be free of attachments!”

Desmond agrees, that he’s a blessed man. Charles says, no, he’s “the blessed one to have you in my employ, let’s drink a toast” to Desmond’s indispensibility....as he pulls out the McKetcheon Scotch...Desmond remarks that this is the 60 year old scotch, and Widmore says that, “nothing is too good for you”. I think, It’s true, Desmond is indispensible whatever time he is in...we note that sideways world is the polar opposite to the real world for Desmond....where he wasn’t good enough to drink the scotch, and he was nothing but dispensible to Charles Widmore.

Cut to Desmond arriving at the Superior Court house to retrieve Charlie. He approaches the entrance and we see his REFLECTION in full view in the glass Courthouse doors. They open and the lawyer(Sundra from Survivor) brings him out, “he’s all yours”...Charlie proceeds to immediately bolt to the bar across the street, as though he’s on a suicide mission...Desmond follows and joins him for one drink.
Charlie: “So, what is your job, to babysit me, Mr. Widmore’s chief lackey, a henchman?
Desmond: “Plenty of perks, I get to meet charming people...”
Charlie: “Well, cheers then! Tell me, Perky, are you happy? No you are not...
Des: “Well, I have a great job, lots of money, travel all over the world, why wouldn’t I be happy?”
Charlie: “Have you ever been in love?”
Des: “Thousands of times!”
Charlie: “That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about spectactular consciousnes-altering love. Do you know what that looks like?
Des: “I wasn’t aware that love looked like anything.
Charlie: “I’ve seen it, mate. On the plane back from Sydney.
Des: “is that so? We were on the same flight, so maybe I saw it too.”
Charlie: Trust me, you didn’t
Des: “No? Enlighten me.”
Charlie: “There was this woman two rows in front of me in handcuffs sitting with a cop. He looked at me, knew I was holding. If I didn’t take action, I’d be caught. So, got up, went to the lav, proceeded to eliminate the evidence by swallowing my stash. At that exact moment we hit turbulence. I choked. The entire bag of heroin was stuck in my throat.

It’s over. Everything starts to go dark. I went into the abbys and then I see the girl. A woman. Blonde, raptuously beautiful, and I know her. We’re together. It’s like we’ve always been, and we always will be. This feeling, this love, and just as I’m about to be engulfed by it, SNAP, I open my eyes and this sodding idiot is standing there asking me if I’m ok. But, I saw it, just for a moment, I saw what it looked like.

Desmond: “Well, that’s just poetry, brother. You should write a song about that.
Charlie: “I know what your are saying....poor suicidal rock star. But, I’ve seen something real, I’ve seen the truth.”
Desmond: “no, that’s not truth. lYOu want to know the real truth, Pace? Right now you have a choice. You can keep on drinking or you can come with me. Now, before you make your choice, realize that if you stay here, it will very likely result in extermination of your musical career....”
Charlie: “and, if I go with you?”
Desmond: “In twenty minutes you’ll be staying in a five star luxury hotel, right on the harbor-front. And, Charles Widmore, one of the most powerful men in this town, will owe you a favor.”
Charlie: “Doesn’t really seem like a choice.”
Desmond: “It’s always a choice, brother.”

Cut to them driving away and Charlie’s song is playing on the radio. He says that it was their first single, the beginning of everything great. They continue driving right by a guy walking along the water with palm trees in the background, who is wearing a backpack on his back. A quick reminder of their life as it was on the island.
He then asks Desmond if he likes the song. Charlie: “I fell sorry for you, mate. You think you are happy. But, then you get old of his, your life, freedom....
Desmond: “Why? Because none of it is real?”
Charlie: “Ahhhh, Mr. Hume. How about I offer you a choice? Ican either show you waht I’m talking about or you can get out of the car.”
Des: Laughs, and says why in God’s name would I want to get out of the car....as Charlie yanks the wheel and they go and crash into the water, submerging quickly.... Desmond struggles to get out of his seatbelt and out the window, unable to release Charlie’s belt. He gasps for more air and dives to go and get him. Charlie wakes up and puts his palm on the window, and Desmond sees the old Charlie as he drowns, with his palm against the window, and “not Penny’s boat” scribbled on it.

Desmond is finally able to get Charlie out and the next scene is in the hospital. I can not help but to note that Desmond has to save Charlie’s life multiple times in sideways world as in the real timeline. This time in the water, he saved his life.

Cut to the examining room where the doctor is assessing Desmond’s head trauma...asks him about any hallucinations, and Desmond recalls the palm message and replies, “not sure”. She tells him that the CAT scan was inconclusive and she wants to send him for an MRI. For all of you that may not know, an MRI stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging. It involves a high amount of magnetic energy shot at the body which presents images of the structures within....a large dose of electromagnetic energy to the body! Can’t wait to see what happens to Des now, and I would expect him to flash somewhere else!

All Desmond wants to do is to find the guy that he came in there with....Charlie. The Dr. Tells him that she’s afraid that he’s not going anywhere until she finds out what’s going on inside his brain.

Cut to the MRI room and we hear the technician saying, “are you wearing any metal, carrying any keys or change? Just as we heard the guy say to Desmond as he was strapping him to the chair prior to the electromagnetic machine test.... He continues to ask, Any metal inside your body, pacemakers, pins, bullets, steel plates, etc. He tells him about the panic button, says it will take 30 minutes, and says that it’s loud.....It starts....first with a loud noise, and then Des flashes the scene with Charlie as he dies holding his palm to the glass, ‘Not Penny’s boat”, then Desmond’s life with Penny flashes before his eyes....when he meets her, their courtship, reuniting, the birth of their child, a toddler Charlie Hume, and him kissing her, and it ends with her voice saying, “Desmond”....Desmond now FREAKS, hits the panic button and demands to find the guy he came in there with.

Cut to Desmond at the nurses station inquiring about Charlie, he sees and talks to Jack, as Charlie breaks out running. Desmond chases and corners him, they talk...”Why are you running?”
Charlie: “Cause no one here can help me.”
Desmond: “why’d you try to kill me?”
Charlie: “I didn’t try and kill you, I was trying to show you something.” Desmond asks to see his hands and Charlie knows that he’s seen something too...in the water? Desmond says, “Who is Penny?” Charlie responds that he does not know....ahhh....”you felt it, didn’t you?”

Charlie says that he’s not going to play a rock concert after this...”this” doesn’t matter, none of “this” matters. All that matters is that we felt it. He turns and leaves and tells him to start looking for Penny.

Cut to the charity event tent and Eloise is chastizing all of the staff regarding the tables. Desmond interrupts and tells her about Charlie taking off. She’s delighted to meet him, tells him, “it’s about time”. I think yes, it is....it’s ALL about time.

She tells him to call her Eloise, and wants to know what crisis Charles had to send his best “fix-it” man in to the bowels of charity balls?” I think to myself....I thought Jack was the one obsessed with ‘fixing’ things.

He tells her about Drive Shaft won’t be able to appear along side of her son...she responds graciously saying that her son will understand and every time one employs rock stars that a certain unpredictability comes with the territory. He then turns to leave and on the way out, he hears, “Milton, Penny - solo”. He turns and asks to see the list. AT this point he is quickly interrupted by Eloise who says that, “No, you absolutely may not, it’s confidential”...and asks if he is questioning her. She directs him to come with her....

After ordering the servants to leave, she turns to him and says she has listened to him, now he must listen to her...”I want you to stop.”, He says, “stop what?” and she says, “Someone has affected the way you see things. This is a serious problem. It is in fact a violation, so whatever you are doing, whatever you think you are looking for, you need to stop looking for it.”
Desmond: “Do you know what I’m looking for?”
Eloise: “I don’t know why you are looking for anything. You have the perfect life, you’ve managed to attain what you wanted more than anything, my husband’s approval.”
Desmond: “How do you know what I want?”
Eloise: “Because I bloody do!”
Desmond: “I need to see that list or you need to tell me why I can’t!”
Eloise: “You can’t because you are not ready yet, Desmond.” And she turns to leave....
Desmond: “Ready for what???”

Cut to Desmond returning to the limo and asking George if he has alcohol....he pours himself a drink when there is knocking at the window...it’s Daniel Widmore, and he tells Desmond that they need to talk. Just like when Daniel went back in time with the island flashes and went to the back door of the hatch and knocked on it to speak to Desmond!

Daniel: “Do you believe in love at first sight, Mr. Hume?
Desmond: “Excuse me?”
Daniel: “The first time I saw her I was walking through this museum a few weeks ago. She works here, she was on her lunch break....she had incredible blue eyes, red hair, we know he’s talking about his love, Charlotte, And, as soon as I saw her, right in that moment, it’s like, it was like I already loved her. And, that’s when things got weird.

That same night after I saw that woman, I woke up and I wrote this....shows him the journal entry with the physics equation...

Desmond: “So, what is it?”
Daniel: “I’m a musician, I have no idea.” I took it to a friend, a math whiz, who said this is quantum mechanics. These equations are so advanced that only someone that had been studying physics their entire life could have come up with them.
Desmond: “So, what do they mean?”
Daniel: “So, imagine something terrible is about to happen. Something catastrophic and the only way to stop it from happening is by releasing a huge amount of energy. Like setting off a nuclear bomb.”
Desmond: “You want to set off a nuclear bomb?”
Daniel: “Just listen. What if all of this, what if this wasn’t supposed to be our life? We had some other life, for some reason we changed things. I don’t want to set off a nuclear bomb, Mr. Hume, I think I already did.”
Desmond: “Listen, mate, I don’t know what any of this has to do with me?”
Daniel: “Why did you ask my mother about a woman named Penny? It happened to you too, didn’t it? You felt it....”
Desmond: “I don’t know what I felt.”
Daniel: “Yes, you do. You felt love....”
Desmond: “That’s impossible. Because I don’t know anything about this woman. I don’t know where, I don’t even know if she exists, she’s an idea...”
Daniel: “No, Mr. Hume. She’s my half sister. I can tell you exactly where and when you can find her.”

Cut to the stadium, where instead of Desmond running the stairs, Penny is now running them. He sees her running, she ends her work out, and then he approaches her, asking if she is Penny. She’s says yes, hello. He says he’s Desmond and goes to shake her hand...just as they shake, FLASH, and he is now lying on the Test floor looking at the hand that just shook Penny’s in sideways world!

Wow, it’s clear. Desmond has time traveled to the sideways world and it’s a world where he doesn’t know Penny, nor does he have the love with her, nor does he have the birth of his son, Charlie. It’s a world he wants no part of, and even though he seems to be trying to reconnect with his constant in this world, he wants the life he had with his one true love. Note how he flashed back to the real world when he touched her....his constant....when he made contact with his constant, he was saved, once again!

I loved the fact that however this show ends, it will be "happily ever after" for Desmond! He wins in the real world with Penny and their son, Charlie, and he'll win in the sideways world, as he's on his way to his true love there as well! YEAH!

Very interesting that the people that touch upon the real island world within the sideways world were the people who were deeply in love....Charlie with Claire, he saw their Island life and love. Daniel, who was in love with Charlotte, also saw their life circa the Island, as he knew he had loved this woman. The ones that connect to the island time are the ones that truly loved. But very ominous that the one's that want to go back to the original time, Charlie and Daniel will both have to die to do it! l don’t know what this has to say about Sun then....she didn’t remember her life in the real timeline....hmmmm?

I also wanted to comment on the revelation that Daniel told Desmond. That he thought he’d already set off a nuclear bomb....if the detonation of Jughead is indeed what sent them to the sideways life, then even though they are back to the Island time altogether, it is still beyond the point where the bomb exploded. So, unless they plan on sending Desmond back in time to prevent the detonation of the bomb, I don’t see how they can prevent that. And, we all know, what happens, happens.

So, I’m confused. Could it be Smokey that could cause them all to go into sideways world IF he is somehow released, or allowed to flee the Island? If he gets out, will that be how all of their relationships cease to exist? Regardless, clearly, Widmore needs Desmond to help prevent that. He needs him as his talent is vital to the mission, and that is why Desmond suddenly, after time traveling to sideways world, understands and is ready to start. So, is the problem to go back in time and prevent the detonation, OR, is the problem to contain XLocke from leaving the Island?

When Desmond wakes up, he’s ready to get started. He goes with Zoe, and they are attacked by Sayid. He doesn’t have time to explain, but the people he’s with are extremely dangerous...Desmond replies, lead the way...

So, now the object is to get their original lives back, and also to contain Locke....It just keeps getting better and better!!! I had originally theorized that the way they came to sideways world was a direct result of the detonation of the bomb...remember Juliet told Miles that “it worked”. In other words the detonation of the bomb made it so the flight 815 never crashed. They most likely were sent to a time 20 years or so before the flight...their lives evolved in different ways...Sawyer didn’t become a con man, Locke ended up with Helen but still paralyzed, Sayid was reunited with Nadia, but not in the way that he longed to be, Jack had a marriage and his own son, Jin and Sun were lovers but not married, still at odds with her father. Most likely the Island sank at that time as well.

So, it will either end successfully with them winning the war, containing XLocke, leaving one to remain as protector, while the others get their original lives back, and continue on their original timelines...most likely get off of the Island on the plane....just as the story starts with them on a plane, we will most likely see the end with them as passengers on the plane going home. Frank will be flying them.

Or, if it doesn’t end successfully, they will live on in the sideways world. If they live on in sideways world though, I hope and pray they get their memory of life on the island back...which I believe they would....we've already seen so much deja-vu over it.

What I don’t quite get are Charles and Eloise. Eloise is playing them all. She is aware of the old life, and aware of the sideways life....she knows what Desmond is looking for and she says that “he’s not ready”. She is definitely one creepy lady. How does she know about the congruent worlds. Why would Charles Widmore want sideways world to go, in lieu of the real time world. He’s got both his kids and the love of his life, Eloise, and he’s still rich and powerful in sideways world. In the real world, as he said, his son died for the sake of the island, his own daughter hates him, and he’s never even met his own grandson. Why would he opt for the real time world for the sideways world, where he has it all? Why is he sacrificing so much now to contain XLocke. Is it because he can’t see what’s in the sideways world, he just knows that it would be so different. Regardless, Widmore has indeed recruited Jin and now Desmond!

Regarding Eloise, certainly she would opt for sideways world and indeed has. She has her son with her, who stayed with the piano, and didn't get into the physics. The son that she doesn't have to kill again, in sideways world. She also has the husband, and what a prize he is....

What will happen when Desmond gets to the XLocke camp? How will he recruit the other losties to come to Widmore’s aid? Looks like next week will be all about Hurley. Looks like we’ll get some Libby as well....he was kneeling at her grave in the preview. Will dead Libby come and visit Hurley? Will the beach Losties make their way to Hydra Island? It seems like it’s time to move them along! It really is building to the conflict, the war! How will it end and which of our Losties will be sacrificed?

Nice analogy with the Widmore-Desmond vs. Paik-Kwon relationships. I must say you have a point. Desmond touched on alot of free will/choice options tonight as well. I did think the EM machine was a bit underdeveloped...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Happil...   mrc     04-05-10       
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   zombiebaby     04-06-10     1  
     loved it too   blacknwhitedog     04-06-10     2  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   blacknwhitedog     04-06-10     3  
   Total Crap   michel     04-06-10     4  
     RE: Total Crap   Outfrontgirl     04-07-10     5  
         RE: Total Crap   michel     04-07-10     7  
   Loved it!   Breezy     04-07-10     6  
     RE: Loved it!   michel     04-07-10     22  
         RE: Loved it!   Breezy     04-07-10     27  
             RE: Loved it!   michel     04-07-10     30  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   blacknwhitedog     04-07-10     8  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   michel     04-07-10     23  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   frodis     04-07-10     9  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   Breezy     04-07-10     10  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   blacknwhitedog     04-07-10     12  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   michel     04-07-10     25  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   Outfrontgirl     04-07-10     26  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   trigirl     04-07-10     11  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   blacknwhitedog     04-07-10     13  
   Soooooo. . . did anybody else see   frodis     04-07-10     14  
     RE: Soooooo. . . did anybody else s...   Breezy     04-07-10     15  
         RE: Soooooo. . . did anybody else s...   frodis     04-07-10     17  
             RE: Soooooo. . . did anybody else s...   Flowerpower     04-07-10     18  
             RE: Soooooo. . . did anybody else s...   Breezy     04-07-10     20  
                 RE: Soooooo. . . did anybody else s...   trigirl     04-08-10     37  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   Flowerpower     04-07-10     16  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   CTgirl     04-07-10     28  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   Breezy     04-07-10     31  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   zombiebaby     04-07-10     32  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   warp_core breach     04-08-10     41  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   michel     04-07-10     29  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   weltek     04-07-10     19  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   mrc     04-07-10     21  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   Outfrontgirl     04-07-10     24  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   Flowerpower     04-07-10     33  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   CTgirl     04-07-10     34  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   Outfrontgirl     04-08-10     36  
                 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   frodis     04-08-10     38  
                     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   michel     04-08-10     39  
                         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   Outfrontgirl     04-08-10     40  
                             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   weltek     04-09-10     42  
                                 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   Outfrontgirl     04-10-10     44  
                                     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   trigirl     04-12-10     45  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   michel     04-07-10     35  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   Tummy     04-09-10     43  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   dabo     04-12-10     46  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   Outfrontgirl     04-13-10     47  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.11: "Ha...   dabo     04-13-10     48  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •