The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Mole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-21-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Mole"
How long do you think Jesse will keep Jenny S. around? I mean everytime he choses her he loses out on another potential girl...I thought she was gonna stick around for the first episode and maybe the second, but there's no indication of her ever leaving! I thought it was a good idea in the beginning, but I kinda think that relationships should start on trust and getting to know each other on your own, not having someone spy on your potential girlfriend 24/7! What do you all think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Mole fairyprincess 04-21-04 1
   RE: The Mole silesia18 04-21-04 2
       RE: The Mole RealityAddict 04-21-04 4
           RE: The Mole silesia18 04-22-04 7
 RE: The Mole RealityAddict 04-21-04 3
   RE: The Mole Breezy 04-21-04 5
       RE: The Mole RealityAddict 04-21-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Mole"
I agree with you that it's time for Jenny to leave. Now that it's down to so few girls (who apparantely Jesse has some kind of attachment to), its important that he not waste another rose on Jenny.

In this type of situation, I didn't think it was a bad idea of having her on though. There's so much going on that Jesse can't see or hear, I loved the idea of Jenny spying. I hope he listens to her advice about the evil one (Trish) and boots her this week.

04-21-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Mole"
oh i definitely think it was a good idea for the beginning, but now its getting to the time when her being there is kind of an insult to the relationships he's forming. i think it was a good idea for the first ceremony at least b/c he has so little time to get to know the girls that a spy could really help out. but now he should be getting to know them better on his own, its time to ditch the mole.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Mole"
>its
>time to ditch the mole.

I can't stop laughing at your post silesia18...I have to jokingly ask if you are referring to the spy/mole of Jenny S OR the mole (as referred in another thread) Mandy J...okay, enough with the wisecracks!?!?

Mandy J is actually one of my faves right now!

04-22-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Mole"
Mandy J is one of my favorites too! i don't mind her moles so much! i think tara and suzie are my next choices...not a fan of trish, i just think she's not right for jesse. i admire her confidence but i think she may want different things in life and should step out of the competition if she doesn't feel the same way about important things like kids....

04-21-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Mole"
I would guess she's out as of tonight's rose ceremony!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Mole"
That would be my quess too. Course that's if he has any girls left to give roses to, they may all tell him "he's not the right guy for them".

Just say no to trolls.

04-21-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Mole"
What if he ends up with ZERO Bachelorettes...other than Trish?! HA HA HA!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •