The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Weight loss spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-23-09, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Weight loss spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-09 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

So it appears we have a weight loss spoiler for one Survivor according to a poster at survivor.com.

Ben Wade returned in December looking emaciated and using a walking stick.

He looks like he made late jury at least - maybe the very end.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Weight loss spoiler Brownroach 01-23-09 1
   RE: Weight loss spoiler smokedog 01-23-09 2
       RE: Weight loss spoiler Brownroach 01-26-09 11
 RE: Weight loss spoiler PsychoKitty 01-24-09 3
   RE: Weight loss spoiler mrc 01-26-09 8
 RE: Weight loss spoiler Flowerpower 01-25-09 4
   RE: Weight loss spoiler byoffer 01-26-09 7
 RE: Weight loss spoiler Belle Book 01-25-09 5
 Food issues? mattben 01-25-09 6
 RE: Weight loss spoiler kingfish 01-26-09 9
   RE: Weight loss spoiler LFJ 01-26-09 10
 RE: Weight loss spoiler justconnect 02-09-09 12
   RE: Weight loss spoiler Corvis 02-10-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
Wow. He did lose a lot.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-23-09, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
Hopefully, it wasn't a Jonathan Penner type injury in another stupidly physical challenge that gave him an illness.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-09, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
From reading his bio, he seems sort of like Matthew Von Ertsfelda (sp?) from Survivor Amazon. Hopefully less creepy and a little more game-savvy.

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-24-09, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
Yeah, he looks so thin and actually ill. Not the same person he was! Think there's more going on here than weight loss unfortunately. Or just maybe Pervarti got to him!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-09, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-09 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

He's not dark enough for me.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-09, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
Thanks for bringing this over, Corvis. Yes, he definately has lost alot, especially his muscle mass. He also has kept his beard...

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-09, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
The beard thing doesn't make me think he went far. If I was away from work for a period of time, I would not shave and would likely get that much beard.

The weight loss is another thing. He must have gone far to get that skinny.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-25-09, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
I heard on another message board that somebody got stung by a scorpion. Maybe this is the victim of that scorpion.

Belle Book

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-25-09, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Food issues?"
Could this be a portent of food issues?

The emaciation (plus cane !?) says to me that either Ben went very far, had some can't-eat problems -- either health-wise or lack of food, or both. MB doesn't usually let the folks starve with all his food rewards, and there certainly has to be enough to gnaw on in the new jungle eden/oasis. Maybe cooking and keeping fire was a problem. How do you boil up a worm stew, anyway? Especially if they're inside of you, hehehe?

If he left even at early jury time, I'd figure he'd chow down back at production camp and regain some weight before everybody called it a wrap after final TC.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-09, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
He does look thinner. But that might be the effect of the beard, and it's hard (for me anyway) to determine if there really is muscle loss because he's wearing a shirt in the 'thin' photo.

Across the temples he even looks thinner, but that's a place where one doesn't lose so that has to be an illusion. I guess the beard does that.

Across the shoulders, he seems thinner. But as I look, it's difficult to say if that's real or an illusion. The neck muscles (trapezius?) could be the same in both picts, and I can't really see the other muscles well enough to compare.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-26-09, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
Hey,

The man looks like he was "rode hard and put away wet" (Southern for "not very well").

If that picture is any indication of the toll the program took on him, I hope he is a winner.

justconnect 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-09, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justconnect Click to send private message to justconnect Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
hiya Corvis, some things never change.

Weight loss remains the best spoiler, if not always the most flashy....eh just fleshy...

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-10-09, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Weight loss spoiler"
Hi JC! It's great to see you online.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •