The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

CappySux 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CappySux Click to send private message to CappySux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
I can't remember anything he did that was so horrendous that he be shunned (until recently) by other members of the house. He swore on the bible - that's pretty low, I admit. But maybe he had his own private deal with God before bringing it out - like "God, it's just part of the game - I don't mean it - I've got my toes crossed." Or maybe he's of another religious persuasion - or a very lenient Christian? Who knows. But OTHER than that, seems like there was hate brewing beforehand. What was the deal?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... nailbone 08-17-05 1
 RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... Candyland 08-17-05 2
 RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... Snidget 08-17-05 3
   RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... leianawd 08-23-05 4
       RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... tidefan 08-23-05 5
           RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... Shulman 08-23-05 6
               RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... genepeds 08-23-05 7
 RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... universityofkentuckyrocks 08-23-05 8
   RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... tamarama 08-23-05 9
       RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... leianawd 08-25-05 10
           RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... Wildchil 08-25-05 11
               RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... leianawd 08-25-05 12
               RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... Aruba 08-26-05 13
 RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... viruslqc 08-26-05 14
   RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... leianawd 08-27-05 15
       RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... Aruba 08-28-05 16
           RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... Wildchil 08-28-05 17
               RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... leianawd 08-29-05 18
                   RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... Wildchil 08-29-05 19
                       RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... leianawd 08-29-05 20
 RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... jmrich2 08-31-05 21
 RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... Mo0 08-31-05 22
   RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... leianawd 09-01-05 23
 RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... okaychatt 09-01-05 24
   RE: Refresh my memory... why does e... leianawd 09-01-05 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
Some of it has to do with the crappy, condescending way he treated (and mistreated) his puppy-dog girlfriend, Sarah.

o-

Candyland 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Candyland Click to send private message to Candyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
Well, although I don't approve of him swearing on the bible, he did tell physcho Ivette later that it was null and void when another part of their deal had fallen through.
James was doing some sneaking around there for awhile but wasn't everyone else also?
As far as I'm concerned he's shown more morals in the last few days than many of the other HG's. Howie's behavior since the nominations has been absolutely ridiculous. Treating someone the way he is treating April so she'll lose it and quit? That's a new low. April and Janelle are barely any better
(I expect it from Janelle, gotta say I'm disappointed in April).
Ivette has been scum since day one with the Kayser/Bin Laden comments. I think James has more of a chance than anyone else at this point. Of course, it could all change tomorrow..and probably will!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-05, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
I think it is that at one time or another he has promised each side he is on their side, and it gets back to the other side that he is not on their side.

James also tends to immediately go into denial mode when he has been playing both sides that makes people not trust him.

He's kinda like that song "It Wasn't Me" by Shaggy

But she caught me on the counter
(It wasn't me)
Saw me banging on the sofa
(It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower
(It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera
(It wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder
(It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her
(It wasn't me)
Heard the screams getting louder
(It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

No matter what evidence they had that he was playing both sides he denied it happened for way longer than was wise.

So no one feels they can trust him at all, no matter how much he promises that really really really this time he switched sides and is staying there.

I also think part of the him being off by himself is over Sarah and he is generating it.

And the Maggots are very cliquish and do the standard Jr High School Girl thing of ignoring anyone on their shit list.

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-23-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
Yes, the "Friendship" is very cliquish. They didn't want anyone to talk to James and if they did just to be friendly they accused that person of being with him. Look what happened to Ivette but then again she is kind of with him but even if she wasn't they would act the same way.

tidefan 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tidefan Click to send private message to tidefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
He has been playing both side of the fence the entire game and each side figured it out. However, Ivette thinks she has him on her side now, but once again he is playing both side, or appears to be and is making deals with Janelle.

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
I don't hate James; he's just playing the game as he sees it. What I can't forgive is his swearing on the Bible and then lying about it. In his mind he justifies his lies by saying that he believed it when he swore but has since changed his mind due to changing situations.He is not trustworthy but the reason he is hated is that he got caught. Other HGs tell lies but usually don't get caught.

genepeds 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail genepeds Click to send private message to genepeds Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
I have to agree with the previous post. I think he's playing a very smart game at the moment, and I know deceit is part of the Big Brother game, but using the bible was not a good move on his part.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
James is my favorite player, I hope he wins. He's a great physical guy. I hope he wins by an unamous vote if he makes tat far, don't know if he will.

ULwill always suck in my book

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-23-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
>>James is my favorite player, I hope he wins.<<

Ya know, I didn't always think so...but I've got to agree with you now. There are so many bad (read: emotional) moves being made, and James is doing a really good job of swinging with the wind.

Early on, he wasn't a favorite of mine mostly because he got caught being a floater in a dumb way & didn't do damage control very well. (Plus, his smarmy comments about how stupid his girlfriend is kinda put me off.) I never really hated him, but I wasn't rooting for him. I am now.

Everyone caught him being a floater because he was stupid enough to TELL IVETTE he didn't mean it when he swore on the bible. (duh) So the maggots started to hate him because (gasp!) he swore on the bible & LIED!!! Surely he'll burn in hell! (barf)

Then, it should have been very easy for him to neutralize the bible-swearing incident with Howie -- but his knee-jerk reaction was to deny, deny, deny. He should have just told Howie (what I think is probably the truth) that he was snowing Yellvette. Then the Krew wouldn't have turned on him, and Sarah would still be there, and one more maggot would be gone, and Kaysar would probably still be in the house. (yes, Howie was still stupid to nominate J/S that week regardless of James' terrible damage control.)

So yeah, James made some dumb moves (who in there hasn't?), but I don't think he did anything to deserve the hatred & vitriol that was piled on him for those few weeks.

And NOW, he seems to have learned from his mistakes. Let's see if he can keep his head if he gets nominated or HOH next week.

Go James!!

08-25-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
Yes, I can definately say that I was not at all rooting for James in the beginning. Then I started to reluctantly like him to being open about it. Whether we like James or not we should give him the recognition of being one of the few in the house who knows the true essence of the game. CBS did not spend money to make a reality game show so that everyone playing would be all lovey and fair,especially after season one and the stupid idea of them all walking out and splitting the money up lol. This game is about deciet and seperating reality from a game and I think James has done that and has paid for it. Yes, he isn't happy about Sarah being voted out but he is also not going through the house in a rampage and getting himself in deeper than he already is. James is playing strategically and laughing at others who are playing with pure emotion. Well, I hope James laughs all the way to the bank because he sure does deserve it. Also, I honestly do not know why James didn't just tell Howie that he was lying to Ivette about nominating him and Rachel because I don't think he really was ever going to put those two up I think he was saying whatever to save himself. But it has all worked out because he doesn't have to compete with Kaysar who was well liked and more of a match for him and now James is in the middle and not a target. As for his comments on Sarah I honestly believe that James was just trying to make others believe that he didn't want her there so that she would be less of a target,in fact when he and Sarah was up for nomination he said that in the diaryroom.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
<<Then I started to reluctantly like him to being open about it.>>

He wasn't open about it on purpose.. he just kept getting caught over and over and over again.

<<James is playing strategically and laughing at others who are playing with pure emotion.>>

James may think he's playing a good stratigic game.. but the only reason he's still there, I think.. is simply due to luck and absolutely bone head moves by others... although he did manage to befuddle Janelle and Ivette.. I think they are the only ones.

<<As for his comments on Sarah I honestly believe that James was just trying to make others believe that he didn't want her there>>

Many of his nasty comments about Sarah were made in the diary room and out of earshot of others.. I think he recognized at some point what "America" was getting from them and decided to try to make what he said look good forgetting where he said what. Not overly bright player really, just super lucky in two ways.. luck in winning veto powers and .. way often the play of the rest of the contestents makes him look pretty bright.. which sure isn't saying much.

Look at the only two he's manage to fool with his BS.. Janelle and Ivette.. veryyyyyyy telling.. among the two dimmest bulbs in a, for the most part, not very bright House

08-25-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
<<Then I started to reluctantly like him to being open about it.>>
He wasn't open about it on purpose.. he just kept getting caught over and over and over again.

Yeah, my bad. I should learn to actually make use of punctuation because what I was saying was....Then I started to like him,to being open about it. I was referring to my complete dislike towards James in the beginning to liking him but keeping it to myself to being open about liking him because he is a good player. But I can see why you thought I was saying different I just wanted to clarify.

Yes, others have played very poorly but that happens every season and I just will not discredit good players because of the idiots they play with. It takes alot more skill to play and survive in this game when one is surrounded by idiots who play so emotionally.

As for the things that he has said about Sarah in the diaryroom I don't know exactly what bad things you are referring to. I do know that he has said things like it would be easier for him to play the game without her being there. I know he has said it to others to make like he doesn't need her there to help him and I do know that it was hard for him because everytime he did something Sarah would be made a target as payback and James had to watch himself alot more because of that. I also recall him saying something about her gameplay but I didn't feel he was saying it in a bad way. He was saying that she is too naive for the game and he was right she took things to heart and she didn't want to lie. If I was in there with my boyfriend and he said those things I wouldn't at all be upset. As for some of the other things James has said to Sarah yes it does appear that he is a jerk but my boyfriend and I do the same thing and we don't really hate or disrespect each other it is our way of just joking around, so maybe that's the way it is between Sarah and James. I don't really know but I'm just choosing not to assume.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-26-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
Wildchil hit the nail right on the head...The other houseguests are making James look unbeatable. This season is quite easily the worst ensemble of HGs from an intelligence standpoint. This last veto competition technically was really the first one that James "won" in my opinion. One was won by James AND Sarah as a team when they both were going for the same TV. The strategy worked only because the other bozos couldn't figure it out. The Chess Veto competition was PURPOSELY handed to him when everyone else tanked. Another win was gifted wrapped when the other competitors (with the exception of Ivette) were too stupid to load up James pinata. And the list of examples go on and on.
Quite arguably his only real physical competition went out early with Michael, Eric and Kaysar. Now he could run the table against the soft competition with the Girl Scout Troop and the other two who are more concerned about how they LOOK competeing instead of winning a competition. For all those reasons James has to be the favorite.

viruslqc 51 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail viruslqc Click to send private message to viruslqc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
James is an outcast right now because he's playing the game the best. The worst thing that he probably did was swear on the Bible, and then break that promise. But, lying is part of the game. James has shown his ability to compete in veto challenges, and that causes him to be chosen for those competitions, enabling him to win more of them. Although it is funny that he does so well in veto challenges, yet can't seem to win HoH. Maybe he doesn't want Hoh, because historically, he would become a target.
James is stirring up trouble between the Sovereign 2 (awwwwwwww, they're down to 2) and the Girl Scout Troop, keeping the focus off of him. Everyone says he's the biggest threat, but each Hoh is trying to eliminate the other team first. By then, it'll be too late, and James will make it through to the final two.
April's stint as HoH this week could change everything. If she's smart, she'll find a way to get rid of James. Second best choice would be to get rid of Janelle. And if she gets rid of Howie, she's an idiot. Howie is no threat at all.

08-27-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
I too have been questioning James' ability in the HOH competitions and I honestly think that he hasn't fully tried to win. Why would he? I wouldn't want to if it was going to make me a target. I think James will win HOH when he really feels he has run out of options. As for people saying that he had POV handed to him, yes he did have a lot handed to him but I think that James having the capablility to change people's minds about him and get them to save him from eviction is pretty smart.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
I don't believe for a second that James is not trying to win a HOH competition. Understand that EVERYONE (with the exception of the current HOH) participates making the competition harder. With only six allowed to participate in the POV, it's easier to win...and when you consider the times players have purposely lost, it allowed James to be victorious at times.
If EVERYONE was allowed to participate in the POV, I truly don't believe James would have won as much. I feel BB needs to revisit the POV competiton and allow everyone to participate. Doing so would eliminate "back-dooring" a player which I agree with James in that it's a horrible and cowardly way of playing. As a matter of fact I wouldn't put it by the Girl Scout Troop to nominate two of their own on Tuesday with the intention of back-dooring the best player left in the game--James.

08-28-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
<<As a matter of fact I wouldn't put it by the Girl Scout Troop to nominate two of their own on Tuesday with the intention of back-dooring the best player left in the game--James.>>

If James were really the "best player left in the game" then he wouldn't be up for nomination or back dooring.

I rather suspect they will try to backdoor him using Janelle and Howie as nominies, which would be a twofer unless James won POV again and took one of them off.. then April would have to put up one of the Friendship .. but that member would only be as a pawn, since they have the numbers.

If James didn't win POV.. then Janelle or Howie could be taken off, James put on and the House unite to get James off.

At this point.. because of what both sides have done in the past.. I don't see any deals made as far as the "pawn".. but geeze.. there have been so many bonehead moves in the game ... who knows.

My bet is.. Janelle and Howie will be going up.. with the Friendship, prodded by Maggie, to backdoor James if they can.

08-29-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
If James were really the "best player left in the game" then he wouldn't be up for nomination or back dooring.

Well, I think that everyone wanting James out does show that he is a very good player. No one is taking him out of the house because James has such an annoying personality, they want him out because he is a threat to them winning the game. Not only is he a good player because he is such a threat but he has had the ability to either win POV or get others to help him win it. Also, James was supposed to be the one out of the house when Jenn was HOH yet he was able to persuade Ivette who had washed her hands of him after the swearing on the bible episode to convience her alliance to put Kaysar up. Yes, James was shocked that it had worked to his advantage but that does not disqualify the amount of strategizing and buttering up he did to get out of being nominated. I really don't understand why others discredit James' intelligence in this game. I know that some of the reasons are the fact that the other players in the game are strategically challenged but they still know who to target, remember Kaysar was a good player and they knew that and evicted him twice, and they know that James is a good player yet he is still able to stay in the game by conviencing them he will be a benefit for their game. At this point I think that James deserves to win the most because of the way he has played the game.

08-29-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
<<Also, James was supposed to be the one out of the house when Jenn was HOH yet he was able to persuade Ivette who had washed her hands of him after the swearing on the bible episode to convience her alliance to put Kaysar up.>>

]Hmmm... Ivette had no power at the time.. I believe it was Maggie's comments to the Friendship that probably started that ball rolling and had nothing to do with Ivette or what James told Ivette.

I see James holding sway over two.. Ivette and Janelle.. but sure don't see his having the ability to manipulate the emotions of those two as showing he has any particular strength in or out of the game. He's been lucky so far.. to the max.

It was Kaysar himself who showed he was more of a threat than James was.. James just benfited. Pure dumb luck.. no gamemanship what so ever, in my opinion.

08-29-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
If I remember correctly Maggie,Jenn and April and even Beau was still talking about getting James out and backdooring him and then Ivette spoke up and started talking about how James could benefit them and how Kaysar is more of a threat. I don't think that Ivette would have even come to his defense had James not made her feel as though she could renew her faith in him. The only absolute pure dumb luck that has affected James and his staying in the house was the POV competition with the pinatas other than that it has been strategical.

jmrich2 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jmrich2 Click to send private message to jmrich2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
He did do something. Do you remember earlier in the game was he was saying something about needing to get his beloved Sarah out because she was such a weak player and stuff. I think that was about the same episode as when he swore on the Bible to Ivette, then took it back. He is in it for himself. I hope Sarah gets to see feed from his betrayal to her.

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mo0 Click to send private message to Mo0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
Everyone hated James for a completely rational reason. Once it was discovered that he was willing to play both sides, both sides, which by that point had already drawn battle lines, decided to target those in the middle. Sarah just got caught up in the furor, and because Howie's a big idiot, Sarah got evicted. Ever since, James has managed to dodge bullet after bullet after bullet, and I honestly believe he has the best chance of winning. I would not be surprised in the slightest if he managed to get Janelle ousted, and in so doing splinter the Friendship. By doing that he'd be able to get on the right side of the numbers, and continue his existence in the game. I'm really excited to see how this vote turns out on Thursday.

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

09-01-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
I honestly don't think that James would have put up Howie or Rachel I think it was a bluff to get votes over Kaysar. Besides, he had a right to go back on any deal with the "Friendship" since they would have voted him out when he was first nominated, why be true to an alliance who thinks your dispensible? I wouldn't. As for the Sarah comments he also said in the diary room that yes it would be easier to play the game without Sarah so he wouldn't have to worry about Sarah being targeted due to his actions but he also said that he would like people to think that he didn't need her there so they wouldn't be as much of a target.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-01-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
I don't think I ever hated James, but then the Fiendship could be rubbing off on me, and I've rewritten history to suit myself. HA!

Anyway, I'm going to miss the mischievous little tyke.

I wanted James to win.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

09-01-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Refresh my memory... why does everyone hate James?"
Me too....hopefully Janelle can come up with some great strategizes to cure the withdrawel I will experience from James' disappearance in the show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •