The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-08, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"

THE RULES

As always, the first rule is: Put your vote IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe: Time To Vote: S17 Finale!" and replace with your vote.

This time, however, you don't want to vote for the boot, you want to vote for the finishing order of the Final Five. The order of your vote should be as follows: 5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st(winner!).

Please use the following designations when casting your vote:

BC for Robert "Bob" Crowley
SK for Jessica "Sugar" Kiper
KH for Ken Hoang
MW for Matty Wittmore
SS for Susie Smith

For example, if you think Bob will finish in 5th place, Sugar will finish in 4th place, Ken will finish in 3rd place, Matty will finish in 2nd place, and Susie will win, your vote should read:

BC/SK/KH/MW/SS

Of course, the other standard rules of vote threads also apply to this vote thread.

Reply ONLY to this post! This is not a discussion thread.
But if you decide to change your vote then REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST!
No sig pics!
Have fun!

TIES! Some of these players could end up in a tie, depending on how it plays out. If you think there will be a tie and want to vote that way use an equal sign to designate the tied players. Using the above example, if you believe Ken and Matty will tie for second your vote should read:

BC/SK/KH=MW/SS

You don't have to vote on ties, you simply have that option.

As always, of course, anything else you want to vote on, who wins what challenge, if they'll bother with Exile, how long Jiffy's walk to read the final votes will take, these should go in your post. We are interested in what you have to say.

The DAWs!

Bob Crowley (Kota/Kota2/Kota3/Nobag)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Kota/Fang2/Fang3/Nobag)
Ken Hoang (Fang/Fang2/Kota3/Nobag)
Matty Wittmore (Fang/Fang2/Fang3/Nobag)
Susie Smith (Fang/Kota2/Kota3/Nobag)

The Jury
Marcus Lehman (Kota/Kota2/Kota3)
Charlie Herschel (Kota/Kota2/Fang3/Nobag)
Randy Bailey (Fang/Kota2/Fang3/Nobag)
Corinne Kaplan (Kota/Kota2/Fang3/Nobag)
Crystal Cox (Fang/Fang2/Kota3/Nobag)

Eliminated
Michelle Chase (Fang)
Gillian Larson (Fang)
Paloma Soto-Castillo (Kota)
Jacquie Berg (Kota/Fang2)
Danny "GC" Brown (Fang/Fang2)
Kelly Czarnecki (Kota/Fang2)
Ace Gordon (Kota/Fang2)
Dan Kay (Fang/Kota2)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 KH/SS/SK/MW/BC Estee 12-12-08 1
 KH/SS/SK/MW/BC Chez 12-12-08 2
 KH/SS/MW/SK/BC Prof_ Wagstaff 12-12-08 3
 KH/BC/SS/MW/SK Q 12-12-08 4
 KH/BC/SK/SS/MW vince3 12-12-08 5
 KH/BC/SS/MW/SK toddE 12-12-08 6
 MW/BC/SS=SK/KH Bebo 12-12-08 7
   KH/BC/SS/SK/MW suzzee 12-13-08 23
 SS/BC/MW/SK/KH flipxcyd 12-12-08 8
   RE: KH/MW/SK/SS/BC toad8098 12-12-08 9
   Vote Change: Matty/Bob/Susie/Sugar... flipxcyd 12-14-08 34
 MW/BC/KH=SS/SK, ie 'shuga' kingfish 12-12-08 10
   RE: MW/BC/KH/SS/SK, ie 'shuga' kingfish 12-12-08 11
 KH/BC/MW/SS/SK WhiteHot 12-12-08 12
   RE: KH/SS/BC/SK/MW NedraSue 12-12-08 13
       RE: KH/BC/SS/MW/SK ajmo 12-13-08 14
           RE: SK/BC/MW/SS/KH mindy23 12-13-08 15
 KH/SS/MW/BC/SK whoami 12-13-08 16
 MW/SS/SK/KH/BC bkkpom 12-13-08 17
 BC-SS-SK-KH-MW Corvis 12-13-08 18
   RE: KH - BC - SS - MW - SK flystorms 12-13-08 19
 BC/KH/SS/SK/MW Flowerpower 12-13-08 20
 Ken/Bob/Susie/Sugar/Matty Scarlett O Hara 12-13-08 21
   Change to: Bob/Sugar/Susie/Kenny/M... Scarlett O Hara 12-14-08 35
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... guardian 12-13-08 22
 KW/MW/SS/Sk/BC dabo 12-13-08 24
   Correction: KH/MW/SS/SK/BC dabo 12-13-08 25
 BC/MW/SS/SK/KH sylvester 12-14-08 26
 Ken/Bob/Susie/Sugar/Matty DedilyFlea 12-14-08 27
 Ken,Bob,Susie,Sugar, Matty true 12-14-08 28
 Bob/Kenny/Sugar/Matty/Susie Georjanna 12-14-08 29
 Kenny/Bob/Susie/Sugar/Matty citywitch 12-14-08 30
 Ken/Bob/Susie/Sugar/ Matty MJewel 12-14-08 31
 KH/BC/SS/SK/MW michel 12-14-08 32
 KH/BC/SS/SK/MW Loree 12-14-08 33
 KH/SS/JK/MW/BC esquire 12-14-08 36
 SS/MW/KH/SK/BC Round Robin 12-14-08 37
 Bob / Susie / Kenny / Sugar / Matty Brownroach 12-14-08 38
 RE: Bob, Sugar, Susie, Ken, Matty ADKer 12-14-08 39
 SS/BC/SK tie KH/MW emydi 12-14-08 40
 Bob/Kenny/Susie/Sugar/Matty MDSkinner 12-14-08 41
 Susie/Matty/Bob/Sugar/Kenny EmeraldBrooch 12-14-08 42
 Bob/Matty/Susie/Sugar/Kenny Outfrontgirl 12-14-08 43
 Kenny/Matty/Susie/Sugar/Bob samboohoo 12-14-08 44
 KH/SK/SS/MW/BobCrowley kircon 12-14-08 45
 kh/ss/mw/sk/bc sugarbooger62 12-14-08 46
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... Rahaim 12-14-08 47
   RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... Scarlett O Hara 12-14-08 48
       RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... Rahaim 12-14-08 49
           RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... Aussiemama 12-14-08 52
 TALLY Scarlett O Hara 12-14-08 50
   RE: TALLY Rahaim 12-14-08 51
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... Georjanna 12-15-08 53
   RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... dabo 12-15-08 54
       RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... Wacko Jacko 12-15-08 55
           RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... Snidget 12-15-08 56
           RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... Corvis 12-15-08 57
           RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... dabo 12-15-08 58

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "KH/SS/SK/MW/BC"
I know, I know -- no bloody way. Let me dream for a while.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-12-08, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "KH/SS/SK/MW/BC"
I am going to be a dreamer too.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-12-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "KH/SS/MW/SK/BC"
Since everyone is dreamin' then I will too. Except I'm putting Sugar in second place.

*crosses fingers*

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-12-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "KH/BC/SS/MW/SK"
If you can dream then so can I. I think the perfect end to this season will be Corrine's most hated winning the vote at the end. I did say I was dreaming.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "KH/BC/SK/SS/MW"
At least one of us has to try to get it right.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-12-08, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "KH/BC/SS/MW/SK"
I don't usually vote here, and like you guys,these are my hopes more than my expectations.

I really think Matty will win, but I'm voting for Sugar because Matty would just win by luck and Sugar has been a real player

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "MW/BC/SS=SK/KH"
I would love for Bob to win, but I'm going to be different.

Matty 5th - Bob wins IC, gives Kenny the necklace since he's in danger. Everyone's scrambling, so the vote ends up 2 for Matty, 2 for Bob and Sugar votes for Susie. On the revote, Sugar votes out Matty instead of Bob.

Bob 4th - I hate this, but it would definitely lead to the shock referred to at F4 in the misdirection clue. I want Bob to win, but just might have to be content with him getting $100k from the viewer vote.

Susie's told us she's playing for third, and Sugar told us earlier in the game that she'd be satisfied finishing second to Kenny (before she realized what he was truly like). Jeff tells us that Kenny would do well with the right people in the finals, and against these two, he's a no brainer. Even the folks who hate him would prefer he win over Susie or Sugar, so it may be a landslide.

What I'd really like is for the shock at F4 to be that Bob doesn't have immunity and still makes it to F3. Then Bob would easily dominate the vote and win. As Jeff told us in his initial comments, there's probably nobody better equipped for this game.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "KH/BC/SS/SK/MW"
Just make Kenny go F5 since he's still scurrying around. I would love to see Bob win but if he doesn't then get the fan vote so he can open up "Bob's Fake Immunity Necklace Emporium"

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-12-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "SS/BC/MW/SK/KH"
Haven't a clue

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-08, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: KH/MW/SK/SS/BC"
wishful thinking i guess.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Vote Change: Matty/Bob/Susie/Sugar/Kenny"
Still no clue

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "MW/BC/KH=SS/SK, ie 'shuga'"
Ken wants Matty out, Susie will go along, and Bob will too just because it's someone besides him.

Then they have to get Bob, too dangerous to not bump him here. If he doesn't get immunity.

After that, (if there is anouther IC), Ken loses, either the jury or the girls dumps him next, and between Sugar and Susie, Sugar takes home the sugar with votes from Marcus, Charlie, Crystal, Bob, Matty. Maybe Ken.

Corrine and Randy will once again be on the losing side. As is appropriate.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: MW/BC/KH/SS/SK, ie 'shuga'"
Changed to take out tie.

WhiteHot 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-12-08, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhiteHot Click to send private message to WhiteHot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "KH/BC/MW/SS/SK"
Wishful thinking although I don't necessarily think Sugar is a lock over Susie. I'd be fine with either, as it would be the ultimate triumph over that beast Corinne.

Susie votes; Crystal, Kenny, Corinne, Randy
Sugar votes; Bob, Charlie, Marcus

Matty could go either way, depending on who wins final immunity.

I can dream too. Anybody but Bob for a win and Im happy.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: KH/SS/BC/SK/MW"
This is what I want to see...so he can pay for his wedding....but then again, SK got married a couple weeks ago?

ajmo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ajmo Click to send private message to ajmo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: KH/BC/SS/MW/SK"
I not only think Sugar will win, I want her to win and she deserves to win. She is smart and listens to everyone. That is why she flip-flops so much. I agree that the good guys should win in the end which is why I put Matty second. Bob is a good guy but I think the second he finally loses an IC that'll be the end of him.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-08, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SK/BC/MW/SS/KH"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-08 AT 07:01 PM (EST)

Just really guessing here, but I want Sugar to win, too. She's played the best game so far, without bragging and being too psycho about it, (enter Kenny). Love Bob, but he wouldn't be where he is without Sugar. Almost NO ONE would be where they are without Sugar. Face it.

ETA: OOPS, I did it backwards........oh well.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-13-08, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "KH/SS/MW/BC/SK"

Sugar is the winner as far as I am concerned.

bkkpom 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-13-08, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bkkpom Click to send private message to bkkpom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "MW/SS/SK/KH/BC"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-08 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

My prediction bases only on what I think Jeff said somewhere some time ago. I don't even remember the exact quote but I think he said something to the effect of "the audience will be satisfied with the outcome."

For Matty, he is seen as whiney and even dumb in the last episode (Sugar: "Let me do the thinking!") Susie: I don't have any particular reason other than I've seen enough of her. Sugar: she said she would be happy being second to Kenny. I think she'd be just as happy being third to Kenny and Bob. Some will be satisfied if she wins, but I think too many people still remember the evil laugh at Randy's boot. Kenny: I've been rooting for him from the start. Yes, I know he's slimy and all, but I think he definitely deserves to be where he is. His win won't be a satisfying outcome for all, though. Bob: what can I say? The guy is perfect!

Most probably just wishful thinking.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-08, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "BC-SS-SK-KH-MW"
I think they're going to vote Bob or Kenny out next as they are immunity threats. Plus Matty and Susie and Ken all know that they'll lose if they go against him in the Final. Kenny wins immunity so Bob goes. Kenny then manipulates Sugar as he is so good at and Sugar is so vulnerable to. Matty wins immunity. Kenny manipulation of Sugar causes her to change her vote and force a tie between Susie and Kenny at Tribal Council. Susie loses the tiebreaker and goes home. At the Final Three they find out there is one more immunity challenge! Damn! Kenny wins it and takes Matty to the Finals to make up for betraying him.

Matty wins in a surprisingly close vote.

Marcus - Matty
Charlie - Matty
Randy - Kenny
Corinne - Kenny
Bob - Kenny
Susie - Matty
Sugar - Matty

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-13-08, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: KH - BC - SS - MW - SK"
Sugar has been the only "Celebrity Video" at the bottom of the CBS.com page all season. As much as I'd love to see Bob win, something happens and he leaves. Susie wants top 3, that's all she'll get. Matty pulls an "Amanda" leaving Sugar the underestimated winner that Corinne will hate seeing. I can't wait to see her reaction.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-08, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "BC/KH/SS/SK/MW"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-08 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

At this point who knows how this will turn out. I am basing my vote primarily on the how I have interpreted the editing. I think that Bob is most likely to win the F5 challenge. However, I think at the TC, he is going to hand his IN over to someone else, either Kenny or Sugar. Because of this, he will be out. Then I think Kenny will be booted, leaving Sugar/Susie/Matty. Susie has said that she just wants to make the F3, she does. Sugar vs. Matty, Sugar is the deserving player, but will not win because she burned her bridges that are now sitting in judgement, the jury members. Matty will win S17...I think!

Great season with the editing! Great job keeping us on our toes, I only hope they continue the job next season!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-08, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Ken/Bob/Susie/Sugar/Matty"
Matty is our winner!!!!

The heck with initials!

12-14-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Change to: Bob/Sugar/Susie/Kenny/Matty"
After all, a woman is entitled to change her mind!

Scarlett

guardian 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail guardian Click to send private message to guardian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-08 AT 08:01 PM (EST)

KH/BC/SS/SK/MW

I don't think that Matty will have any problem at all winning against Susie or Sugar. Marcus, Randy, Corinne and Charlie have no use for Susie after she flipped the game for their alliance. Randy and Corinne have voiced their opinion of Sugar several times, and Crystal could be pissed at Sugar for flipping on her. Matty has played a good game, and has been fairly social with the members of Kota. And then again, maybe I'm just another poster voting on wishful thinking. lol

12-13-08, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "KW/MW/SS/Sk/BC"

12-13-08, 11:12 PM (EST)
25. "Correction: KH/MW/SS/SK/BC"
of fer crud

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-08, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "BC/MW/SS/SK/KH"
I think Crystal's quote about a man winning is true.

Whichever one of Bob & Kenny doesn't have the IN at 5 is going to be booted, and I'm afraid that challenge looks tailor made for Kenny the rat. I'm afraid Matty goes at F4 & I think Susie will turn on him to get her final 3 spot. The nasty onions won't let Sugar win.

I hope I'm wrong!!!

-Cat

DedilyFlea 15 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DedilyFlea Click to send private message to DedilyFlea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Ken/Bob/Susie/Sugar/Matty"
Bob has to outlast Ken from Ken's comments all season. At least I hope so.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Ken,Bob,Susie,Sugar, Matty"
The initials confuse me.

Ken goes out first because Bob has immuinity. It could be in a tiebreaker between Ken and Matty, but in the end Ken's time as self proclaimed puppet master is over before the finals.

Bob goes as soon as he loses a challenge. As much as Sugar loves the "good guys" she's not a complete idiot. Bob has way too many friends on the jury. If Bob manages to pull off an immunity run to the finals, he wins easily.

Useless Susie gets slammed by the jury and finishes in third. This is where I'm thankful for the final 3 vs. final 2 set up. Otherwise, we'd have Susie in a lame final 2 clobbering.

It's between Sugar and Matty in the end. The underdog Matty vs. the underestimated Sugar. I feel Sugar is more deserving, but in the end it's the bitter jurors who decide, and Matty was just good enough to justify Sugar getting screwed. As usual, depending on the final speeches, it could go either way. I'd be happy if anyone but Susie wins. Even Kenny.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Bob/Kenny/Sugar/Matty/Susie"
Dancing with the Stars that brought me ...

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-14-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Kenny/Bob/Susie/Sugar/Matty"
this seems to be the most logical sequence, but i don't think i've gotten a vote right yet this season!

wishful thinking would reverse the final 2 and have Sugar as our winner

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-14-08, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Ken/Bob/Susie/Sugar/ Matty"
Ken/Bob/Susie/Sugar/ Matty

I think Matty will win it.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "KH/BC/SS/SK/MW "
Matty is the "Good Guy" that wins this seasons.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "KH/BC/SS/SK/MW"
Not really the way I want it to turn out. But I doubt Bob can win without winning both II in a row on the way to F3. I think Bob would win the vote in a F3. And that is why Susie and Matty will not let him get there. Sugar is not enough to save Bob. I truly believe Kenny goes out at F5. Then Bob is ganged up on at F4. The jury doesn't remember Susie is there and doesn't really like Sugar. Matty wins by default.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "KH/SS/JK/MW/BC"
Because I say so

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-14-08, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "SS/MW/KH/SK/BC"
And I'll probably be full of $hit again, just like I have all season.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Bob / Susie / Kenny / Sugar / Matty"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-08 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

Like True, I find the initials too confusing

I was going to leave this blank, but what the heck -- I'll speculate...

Bob goes first when Kenny wins immunity at F5
Susie does something insane and gets axed at F4 (Matty wins immunity)
Sugar wins the F3 immunity and takes Matty to the Final 2
Matty wins

I don't know why so many people think Susie will be in the Final 3. I feel absolutely certain she won't be. I also feel certain that Sugar is one of the finalists eligible for jury votes.

But...I've been more wrong than right this season

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Bob, Sugar, Susie, Ken, Matty"
Bob keeps his word and sends Kenny into Final 4. Sugar sacrifices herself to save Matty. Susie finishes third to set up good (Matty) vs. evil (Kenny) in the final.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "SS/BC/SK tie KH/MW"
Sugar sits in btw good and evil

3-2-2 vote

Marcus=Sugar
Charlie=Matty
Randy=Matty
Corrine = Kenny
Crystal = Kenny
Susie= Matty
Bob= Sugar

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-08, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Bob/Kenny/Susie/Sugar/Matty"
Totally a shot in the dark at this point for me.

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-08, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Susie/Matty/Bob/Sugar/Kenny"
This is what would be most interesting to me.

Going off of some clue about Susie going first in an other thread - I also believe this episode will be all over the place; Sugar changes her mind in an instant, Bob has a power over Sugar she might not know about, and with Kenny on the outskirts, he will play swing vote to gain jury favor and advance himself further.

Jeff constantly says "If Kenny doesn't get overconfident" "A little humility" Losing power in the game is his humility, now he's not a threat, and Bob is in the spotlight. But Bob always has a trick up his sleeve.

Is there a car in this season? Did I not get the memo?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Bob/Matty/Susie/Sugar/Kenny"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-08 AT 06:45 PM (EST)

alt Kenny/Bob/Susie/Sugar/Matty

I think it's possible that Kenny wins. After all, Jeff is already putting a pre-correction to his "you can't win" assertion that he told Kenny pre-show. Why is he doing all this preamble to eating crow if it turns out Kenny is F5?

If Bob is F3, the choice the jury faces is negligible. Almost the same with Matty. The only way Kenny wins is sitting with the right two, Susie who broke up the Onions' game and Sugar who Corinne and Randy hate. We've also been shown that Kenny is thinking of jury votes, something we've not really heard talked of with any other player.

It would be amazing if the F3 happened to be front and center in the pre-game press photo.

An unexpected development at the end would be if Susie flips against Matty at the F4 vote because even though he's her closest ally she can't win against him. Susie is all about winning. I disagree that she wants third place. She wanted a F3 guarantee so she could go to the END, meaning that is the only way you have a shot to WIN. So I think she would absolutely baclstab if she had the option to break the tie, try to go to the end with the most hated two.

ed to add that re-reading the other votes, I see sylvester also pegs Susie to flip. Her whole edit is about being not loyal and a flipper-flopper.

"Better to reign in Hell with the kool kids than to make nice in Heaven with mutants." I think Corinne said that.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Kenny/Matty/Susie/Sugar/Bob"
I picked the Skins today too. I'm a sucker to vote with my heart.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "KH/SK/SS/MW/BobCrowley"
I've only been right a couple of times, this season.

Both SOTS's I did, I predicted Susie & Bob to be booted.
Now look at them.

See you next season!!!

Thanks Dabo for hosting this voting thread for us.

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "kh/ss/mw/sk/bc"
kh/ss/mw/sk/bc

Rahaim 28 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rahaim Click to send private message to Rahaim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
will the show air at 8PM eastern tonight?

12-14-08, 08:03 PM (EST)
48. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
No, it will start late due to football. My guess is it'll start around 8:30 pm. Watch out for a late start.

12-14-08, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rahaim Click to send private message to Rahaim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
Thank you Scarlett, will it air on time in Canada?

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-08, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
It is 8:17pm and it has not started in Canada either.....and we do not have the football to blame!!!!

12-14-08, 08:09 PM (EST)
50. "TALLY"
Winner's Tally:

Bob- 12 votes
Sugar- 7 votes
Matty- 17 votes
Kenny- 7 votes
Susie- 1 Vote

Looks like this Board is leaning towards Matty for the win.

12-14-08, 08:13 PM (EST)
51. "RE: TALLY"
My vote goes to BoB, with Sugar and MAtty in the final 3

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-08, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
CONGRATULATIONS!
TOAD

12-15-08, 09:54 AM (EST)
54. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
Big Congrats, toad8098. Way to nail the finish order with wishful thinking!

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-15-08, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-08 AT 12:01 PM (EST)

WOW! I expected better out of you spoilers. You guys are losing it.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-08, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
Well I don't think we got a solid boot order spoiler/leaker this year.

Really doesn't take much effort to get it right when it is handed to you before the season even starts.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-08, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
Next time, why don't you help instead of criticizing after the fact?

12-15-08, 01:56 PM (EST)
58. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Finale!"
Hey, it only took them 7 1/2 years to figure out how to throw us off.

But for you serious Matty and Susie fans, they totally didn't have the edit.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •