The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 12, Vidcaps..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-08, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 12, Vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-08 AT 08:31 AM (EST)

The preview promo from Survivor Fever...

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Kenny (talking to Bob): You lied to me. And now my game is messed up.

Bob: If I win the next immunity, I'll give it to you.

Kenny: Okay.

Kenny (in confessional): Bob put himself in this position. He kind of messed with the wrong guy.

Sugar (in confessional): Crystal and Kenny can take out whoever they want. Kenny acts like he's this weak little meager guy and he spins all these lies and Crystal is just a big bully.

Just wanted to point out that the conversation between Kenny and Bob, seen at night, most likely happens upon their arrival home immediately following TC...as others have noted!

This is where the show is really going to get good! Kenny's arc as the puppetmaster is coming to a close. Finally, his lies are getting to be obvious to those around him, this is the beginning of his demise. He is still shown as in control, by threatening in confessional, "Bob put himself in this position, he's kind of messed with the wrong guy"!

And finally, as the website clues announce, a plan is hatched to out the idol...this should be a really fun episode!

*Also looks as though Kenny is nice and cleaned up. He must win reward along with Crystal and Bob...?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps... tjcrew 12-05-08 1
   RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps... flystorms 12-05-08 2
       RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps... frisky 12-05-08 3
 Promo Flowerpower 12-06-08 4
   Kenny gets clean Outfrontgirl 12-06-08 5
       RE: Kenny gets clean michel 12-06-08 6
           RE: Kenny gets clean Outfrontgirl 12-06-08 7
               RE: Kenny gets clean Flowerpower 12-07-08 8
                   RE: Kenny gets clean Georjanna 12-07-08 10
                       RE: Kenny gets clean Flowerpower 12-07-08 11
                           RE: Kenny gets clean suzzee 12-07-08 13
   PIP Promo Flowerpower 12-07-08 9
       RE: PIP Promo KLicK 12-07-08 12
           RE: PIP Promo suzzee 12-07-08 14
       RE: PIP Promo CTgirl 12-07-08 15
           RE: PIP Promo samboohoo 12-09-08 16
               RE: PIP Promo Brownroach 12-09-08 18
               RE: PIP Promo BrassFan 12-09-08 19
                   RE: PIP Promo Brownroach 12-09-08 20
                   RE: PIP Promo emydi 12-09-08 21
               RE: PIP Promo Flowerpower 12-09-08 22
                   RE: PIP Promo sylvester 12-09-08 23
                       RE: PIP Promo Flowerpower 12-09-08 24
                       RE: PIP Promo Brownroach 12-09-08 26
                           RE: PIP Promo Flowerpower 12-09-08 30
                               RE: PIP Promo emydi 12-09-08 32
                               RE: PIP Promo Brownroach 12-09-08 33
                   RE: PIP Promo emydi 12-09-08 25
                       RE: PIP Promo CTgirl 12-09-08 28
                           RE: PIP Promo emydi 12-09-08 29
                               RE: PIP Promo CTgirl 12-09-08 31
 Some Idle (or is it Idol) speculati... BrassFan 12-09-08 17
   RE: Some Idle (or is it Idol) specu... samboohoo 12-09-08 27
 Full Promo Flowerpower 12-09-08 34
   RE: Full Promo vince3 12-09-08 35
   RE: Full Promo suzzee 12-09-08 36
   RE: Full Promo michel 12-09-08 37
       RE: Full Promo Flowerpower 12-10-08 38
   RE: Full Promo emydi 12-10-08 39
       RE: Full Promo suzzee 12-10-08 40
           RE: Full Promo emydi 12-10-08 41
 Press Images Flowerpower 12-11-08 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tjcrew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-05-08, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjcrew Click to send private message to tjcrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps..."
Last night during tribal, I kept thinking that several of the people (Sugar, Bob and Corrine for sure, maybe others) looked like they had washed their hair. It didn't look the same as it had- but if they somehow got to do that, we sure didn't see it.

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-05-08, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps..."
It's interesting to see the fadeout of the moon turn into almost a halo effect around Bob. Then in the next fadeout, it almost looks like a fire silhouette around Ken. (Good vs. evil?)

Little Ken's britches are getting too big for him in a few ways. Not only is he getting skinnier, you're right, he may be getting too cocky for his own good.

I dunno what to think about who will be booted next. This season has been so topsy-turvy that it's a crap-shoot on strategy (or lack there-of).

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 12, Vidcaps..."
I found this one really disturbing in a freaky sort of way.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

12-06-08, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Promo"
Thanks to Survivor Fever...

Transcript:

Sugar (talking to Matty): You're not gonna go.

Kenny: I made him feel sorry for me.

Crystal: Stupidest move.

Matty: Nobody to rely on, nobody to trust.

Announcer: Survivor, Thursday, Finale, CBS Sunday

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-08, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kenny gets clean"

Thanks to Phoenix for the pointers!

I would think Bob wins and is allowed to pick 2.
Typical F6 reward where camp is divided to promote alliance shattering, paranoia, and resentment.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-08, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kenny gets clean"
There's another promo where we see them shooting free throws with small basketballs. We see everyone throwing like Shaq but then we see Bob with 2 balls in his net. Then we see Bob pointing, probably making his reward selection.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-08, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kenny gets clean"
thanks michel!
following your post went to Phoenix where the PIP preview is posted as video, just not yet capped.

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

You see Bob point, just like you said,
Sugar happy then expressions changes to not happy
Crystal happy
Susie shrugs
Kenny laughing

I think that tells the story VG already cracked with the laundry analysis.

12-07-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Kenny gets clean"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-08 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

Yes, VG has already nailed the RC winner, most likely Bob wins and takes Crystal and Kenny...note the clean clothes that she pointed to post re-crap episode, and now the African Garb that Kenny is wearing off to TC...Thanks to Volcanic Glass at Survivor Phoenix....

So, the RC is going to be a very physical challenge, with hurdles and basketball throwing...boy, Matty is seriously choking with the challenges that he should be winning, which makes me wonder how on earth he makes the finals...Bob, who would ever have chosen him as the challenge hog at the beginning of the show?

I suspect he could sweep the challenges this week...*Note no IN on Sugar, Susie, Kenny, Matty...

ETA: Is Sugar WEARING her HII this week to TC???? Why not if this is the last chance to use it?

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-07-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kenny gets clean"
Unless the rules have changed since Micronesia ...

12-07-08, 10:45 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Kenny gets clean"
Thanks, Georgiana. So she can use it to get to F4. I still think she will be using it here, at F6....I think she will give it to Matty to use, perhaps?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-08, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kenny gets clean"
According to Corinne she didn't know Sugar still had the idol. Vince clarified for me that Bob wouldn't have know this either so she could be wearing this as her protection. I don't see her giving it to anyone regardless of her telling Matty he's not leaving.

For her to wear it to tribal would also be a way in which the idol has never been used before.

12-07-08, 09:11 AM (EST)
9. "PIP Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-08 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

PiP Promo from Survivor Fever, but made by Survivor Phoenix. They have better resolution in the thumbnail size...

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-07-08, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: PIP Promo"
IMO the most significant thing in this shot is that Matty, Kenny, Sugar and Susie are not immune.

It's either Crystal or Bob.

12-07-08, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: PIP Promo"
Definitely significant. So either Crystal or Bob has the IN. Why would Sugar feel the need to wave the HII around unless she caught wind of a idol flush plot and she's got something up her sleeve or is this the last time it can be used?

If Bob has Immunity he'd be just foolish to give it to Kenny, I mean really.

If Crystal wins immunity Kenny may want to take out Bob and Crystal would probably go along or could Matty still be the target and Sugar wanting to protect the Matty-Susie-Sugar alliance gives the HII to him.

It was speculated that Bob and Crystal went on reward and now it seems that Bob won and chose Kenny to go also on the clean clothes reward.

Taking Crystal/Kenny on reward either outs a CKB alliance or is his attempt to gain one.

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-08, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: PIP Promo"
In the last two vidcaps look at what the blue swirl is highlighting: Sugar's idol.

Clue: A simple plan is hatched to put the hidden immunity idol into play, resulting in a shocking turn of events at Tribal Council.

I think she gives it away to a target and someone gets bounced.

CBS has used the blue swirl to highlight things in a few other PIP promos. The week of the merge, the swirls connected an elephant and Matty signifying his rebirth in the game; the week Randy was booted, the swirls highlighted Randy at the auction and then again at the end of the promo.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: PIP Promo"
If I am reading the rules correctly, she can give it to someone "after" the votes are cast, but "before" the votes are read.

So, she wears it portraying her intent to use it. Votes are then cast toward Matty. Sugar gives him the idol before Jeff reads the votes, therefore bouncing the vote?

Tis the season.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: PIP Promo"
I am thinking that is what will happen.

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: PIP Promo"
>If I am reading the rules
>correctly, she can give it
>to someone "after" the votes
>are cast, but "before" the
>votes are read.

According to what I read (I'm sure it's from one of last season's post-boot interviews), if someone is going to give the hidden idol up, they have to give it up before they leave camp for TC.

12-09-08, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: PIP Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-08 AT 01:34 PM (EST)

See Georjanna's post with the idol rules above:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7112.shtml#10

”You may give the immunity idol to someone else either at your camp or at Tribal Council.

If you intend to use the idol, you must reveal it or give it away to someone else after all of the votes have been cast, but before the votes are read.”

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: PIP Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-08 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

I seem to remember that was the case way back when Yul wanted to give Becky his HI

WHoops I just saw G's and BR's post!!

CBK wouldn't vote for Sugar in a reverse blindside would they? thinking that Sugar will give it to Matty? Is Kenny that smart

12-09-08, 01:51 PM (EST)
22. "RE: PIP Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-08 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

So, she wears it portraying her intent to use it. Votes are then cast toward Matty. Sugar gives him the idol before Jeff reads the votes, therefore bouncing the vote?

BINGO! Note that Sugar is not taking any of her belongings...she is looking confident as though she knows she'll be coming back because she's playing the idol....can't wait to see the look on Kenny and Crystal's faces...she will give Matty the idol after the votes are cast, before they are read.

BUT, Bob will give Kenny the IN BEFORE the votes are cast...as Jeff usually says, It's time to vote, you can vote for anyone but so and so(insert name of one that is wearing the IN here). So, the question that Jeff asks regarding the IN is asked BEFORE the votes are cast. So, if Sugar/Matty/Susie are planning on voting out Kenny, they have to change their votes...doesn't matter if Crystal gets 2 of the 3 votes, she'll be going home...

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-08, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: PIP Promo"
"BUT, Bob will give Kenny the IN BEFORE the votes are cast..."

FP, I think the problem with this scenario is Jeff's statement that an agreement is made that would change the game.... IF you could trust these people to keep their word.

I think someone breaks their word at TC, either Bob or Sugar, and my money is on Bob. Bob keeps his IN = bye bye Kenny.

-Cat

12-09-08, 02:19 PM (EST)
24. "RE: PIP Promo"
Good point, Cat! But, I wonder if Bob would indeed give Kenny his fake IN? Even a touch of doubt could be enough to save Kenny?

12-09-08, 02:58 PM (EST)
26. "RE: PIP Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-08 AT 03:01 PM (EST)

I think someone breaks their word at TC...and my money is on Bob.

Exactly.

I just can't figure out how Susie will fit into the equation. Is she persuaded to vote against Matty? I think she must be, I can't see there being a tie.

FP, I don't think there is going to be any fake idol intrigue this week.

12-09-08, 05:03 PM (EST)
30. "RE: PIP Promo"
I just can't figure out how Susie will fit into the equation. Is she persuaded to vote against Matty? I think she must be, I can't see there being a tie.

If three of them vote for Matty and he plays Sugar's HII, then whoever gets the most votes between Bob, Kenny, Crystal will be toast. We know that Bob will win the IN, as everyone else is seen in the vidcaps without it as they go to TC. I am doubtful that the fake IN will come into play, but I am not quick to dismiss Bob giving the IN to Kenny....he's a man of his word, I think, and I think he will honor it. I can't put too much stock in what Jiffy says. Lord knows he's led us down the garden path more than once. And the general statement that he made is applicable to every season...

I do NOT think that Susie will be privy to the plan that Sugar and Matty have, to play the idol. But, I do think that she will vote with Matty and Sugar, I do NOT think she will go against Matty at this point. I think that Matty is her closest ally. I could be off base here?

12-09-08, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: PIP Promo"
I think Susie will stick with Matty and Sugar too.

Do you see Crystal's necklaceless neck or are you just ASSuming that she does not win IN?

12-09-08, 05:40 PM (EST)
33. "RE: PIP Promo"
I don't really see Susie going against Mattie either.

But K/C/B need a fourth person to execute a Matty boot. So Sugar agrees to be their fourth? I suppose that makes sense, since Sugar up until now has been in an alliance with Kenny/Crystal. She lies to Kenny and says she will vote for Matty too.

I kind of think Susie has to be told of the hidden idol plan, though, because otherwise she would be afraid of a tie, or of voting in a minority. She has to be made to feel that it's safe to vote for Kenny/Crystal (whichever one they choose). Matty might tell her what's going on at the last minute.

12-09-08, 02:24 PM (EST)
25. "RE: PIP Promo"
I think if Bob gives real IN to Kenny, Bob will get the votes not Crystal. Why would the target change to Crystal? The only evidence that it would be Crystal and not Bob is the F5 pic and that comes down to whether it's the dream team or not.

So it could be a TC stand off, could CKB worry Sugar enough about their votes, Crystal has been vocals at TC, so she does not feel comfortable enough to give the necklace to Matty (and then they vote Matty) Or they talk about how Matty is such a threat (and vote Sugar) Or could they do reverse psychology thinking that Matty/Sugar will have figured them out and actually vote for who they say they are at TC.

Or CBK could just vote Susie but then it's a tie but the best that they can do is a tie unless they somehow get Susie to vote for them, but I don't think she would.

OR HOW BOUT

Sugar talks to Bob about ousting Kenny and Bob says that he agreed to give the IN to Kenny. So they target Crystal and Sugar doesn't even have to play the idol. 4 votes for Crystal two votes for Matty. If G's post of the HI rules are still the same then Sugar has one more time to play HI. They are at day 33, they could shorten the time for F6 TC to day 34 or 35 and F5 TC is day 36.

12-09-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: PIP Promo"
Or how about:

Matty, Susie and Sugar make their final 3 pack while CBK are off at reward. The target switches off Bob to Crystal and Kenny (they don't know which one voted for Matty). It doesn't matter who wins immunity between Bob and Kenny because Bob is no longer the target (and Kenny being a gamer could be quite dexterous with his fingers during the blindfold part of the challenge and win immunity).

Sugar and Matty execute their plan with the idol (and by doing this they avoid a tie vote). CBK vote for Matty and the others vote for Crystal. Sugar gives Matty the idol and Crystal goes home. Fang has always been all over the place with their boots so why should we expect them to stay with a Bob boot expecially since Matty has become a target?!

12-09-08, 04:58 PM (EST)
29. "RE: PIP Promo"
Kenny doesn't win IN from PIP pics it can only be Crystal or Bob...the one with Sugar in front wearing HI openly

12-09-08, 05:05 PM (EST)
31. "RE: PIP Promo"
duh. I was getting my weeks/pics mixed up.

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Some Idle (or is it Idol) speculation"
So, we see Bob telling Kenny "If I win the next immunity, I'll give it to you."

The edit here is to imply that Bob is saying that if he wins immunity, he'll give the necklace to Kenny at TC.

But, what if....

We have no reason to believe that Kenny knows that Bob's latest Hidden Idol is a fake...What if he's telling Kenny that he'll give him the Hidden Idol if he wins immunity?

Could we see a second person playing a fake idol and still getting eliminated?

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Some Idle (or is it Idol) speculation"
Which ties in to the discussion about the "it" that Bob is referring to. And the "lie" that Bob told Kenny.

Was the lie about the idol or about Corrine playing it?

Tis the season.

12-09-08, 05:45 PM (EST)
34. "Full Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-08 AT 06:03 PM (EST)

Thank you Surviovr Phoenix...

A few things to note with this promo. After "Broken Promises" we have vidcaps of Bob and Kenny talking. Note that that they are talking at camp, and their clothing is CLEAN here, so it's post reward.

After "Power Plays" we have Kenny, Bob and then Crystal. Will they be making the power plays?

When Matty says, "Nobody to rely on, nobody to trust", we see pictures of first Bob, then Susie...hmmmm, maybe Susie does vote with Bob, Kenny, and Crystal...that would make it more interesting when there are 5...would it possibly be Kenny/Bob/Susie vs. Sugar and Matty????

Note immediately after the "Who Will Make It?" question, there are vidcaps of Matty beating Crystal. Then there are JUST vidcaps of MATTY...then we have "to the end" and we see them all. Matty makes it to the end?

Note Sugar, Susie, Kenny, Matty, Crystal are all NOT wearing the IN, so Bob must have it. Note that they are all carrying their bags, EXCEPT Sugar, who is just wearing her HII.

If Susie does indeed vote against Matty with Kenny/Bob/Crystal then I know who Matty would take to the F2 if he wins at F3...Sugar.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Full Promo"
I think they'll stop at F3 and the FTC will be with the F3......

12-09-08, 06:56 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Full Promo"
And thank you for taking the time to post all these pictures. wow

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Full Promo"
Thanks for bringing these very clear vidcaps, FP. I'm wondering if the we have pictures of both challenges this week? I don't see any pictures of the blindfolded challenge that we saw during the recrap's previews. Could the picture of a blindfolded Matty be from Sunday's episode?

12-10-08, 08:16 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Full Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-08 AT 08:18 AM (EST)

Thanks for bringing up the blindfold challenge, Michel, which indeed belongs in this thread...

Well, we see the Players at their stations in the Blindfold Challenge...Blue lane has Kenny crawling through behind everyone else, note that Matty is yellow. He is yellow when he is headed for the maze by himself...he could be in the lead here. Then Bob - purple, Sugar - green, Crystal - black, and Susie - orange. Since their are only 6 players left, this must be the IC. I think the long sucha challenge with the basketballs is the RC. I think Bob will sweep the challenges this week.

Then the huge challenge with the F5 walking through is the F5 IC, as the IN belongs down by the puzzle stations where they will end up? Perhaps what we are seeing is them reporting to the start of the challenge, after they have returned the IN to the puzzle station area...?

12-10-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Full Promo"
FP thanks for posting I can see Crystal now with her new clothes from reward and she does look necklaceless!

I still don't think Susie will go against Matty and Matty will tell her about the Sugar/Matty HI switch to allay any fears she may have of a tie and purple rock.

I still don't know about Bob giving Kenny the real IN but he says to kenny if I win immunity next I will give it to you so Bob is not talking about the fake idol there imo. Kenny is smart enough to realize it was another fake idol scheme. But they could try to use the fake idol to "persuade" MSS to not vote for B or K and Crystal is toast. However, I think Crystal told Sugar about the fake idol scenario last time from her comments about trust and cutting ties at last TC.

I'm leaning towards Kenny but that stupid F5 picture is still bothering me.

12-10-08, 02:18 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Full Promo"
I'm leaning towards Kenny but that stupid F5 picture is still bothering me.

Do what I do, I want Kenny to be gone so much I'm saying those are stand-ins, makes me sleep better at night.

The only reason I think Crystal lasts a little longer is that Corinne said she & Sugar were tight I can see Sugar voting Kenny before Crystal for only that.

I never thought about Matty telling Susie about the HII switch but it makes sense if Matty & Sugar need the 3rd vote, besides those three don't go to reward so there's the time to make a plan to vote out Kenny with an idol bounce. We know Kenny & Crystal want Matty gone and it looks like it might work as long as Susie or Sugar makes them think one of them will vote Matty for the 4th vote.

12-10-08, 02:25 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Full Promo"
I just spent 5 minutes watching the walk...that sure does look like Matty's walk...but that red speedo or sarong bikini did me in last week.

As for Susie...look at the insider...I don't know Bob and Kenny could have been blowing smoke up Matty's and Sugar's dresses respectively but Susie really does want to get to F3

12-11-08, 06:49 PM (EST)
42. "Press Images"
Brought these over from another thread, where they were posted by Master B....

If you look closely you can see that the blindfolded players are at the start of the challenge, where there is a COMPLETED face puzzle. On Jiffy's go, they most likely have to memorize the puzzle by feeling it, then dissassemble it, putting it into a bag, and transport it to the opposite end of the course. Once to the table at the far station, they most likely have to take out their peices and reassemble the puzzle....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •