The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
I saw some talk of this on another board, but didn't notice it here - so I'd like to know what you all think.

The word on the street has it that not only did Kristin decide Jesse wasn't the guy for her before the last rose ceremony, but Mandy C and Anne-Catherine decided the same thing. ABC only decided to show the one rejection scene, though, because it's pretty embarassing for Jesse. None of the other Bachelor shows have had 3 girls opt out so soon.

I rewatched my tape of last week's show, and during the rose ceremony both Mandy C and Anne-C looked bored and disinterested, not nervous with anticipation which is the more usual behavior.

What do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine ... RealityAddict 04-21-04 1
 RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine ... oddglass2 04-21-04 2
   RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine ... RealityAddict 04-21-04 3
       RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine ... Farmie 04-21-04 4
           RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine ... Chrissy gal 04-21-04 5
               RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine ... Pamselfish 04-21-04 7
               RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine ... Farmie 04-21-04 8
       RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine ... Pamselfish 04-21-04 6
 RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine ... Pamselfish 04-22-04 9
   RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine ... djandy 04-22-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
I don't remember Mandy C's reaction, but I do remember Anne-Catherine appearing bored...but I think she's looked like that throughout most of the season. I wonder where these people got their information? It will be interesting (if it's true) to see those women at the After the Final Rose episode...

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
It would make sense (if it's true) because in the previous week's episode, Jesse appeared quite interested in both Anne-Catherine and Mandy C - heck, Mandy C appeared like the real thing!

The three girls were on the same group date, so if what Kristy heard bothered her that much to decide that he wasn't right for her, you'd think it would bother others as well, or at least, I wonder why it wouldn't bother them?

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
>The three girls were on the
>same group date, so if
>what Kristy heard bothered her
>that much to decide that
>he wasn't right for her,
>you'd think it would bother
>others as well, or at
>least, I wonder why it
>wouldn't bother them?

Good point oddglass. I forgot that those girls were all on the same group date. Was that the same date where Jesse mentioned the one-night-stands? If so, that might be one thing that really bothered them...maybe Kristy (if not the other 2) has a standard that Jesse didn't meet due to his filanderings, you know?

Farmie 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-04, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
> Was that the same
>date where Jesse mentioned the
>one-night-stands? If so, that
>might be one thing that
>really bothered them...maybe Kristy (if
>not the other 2) has
>a standard that Jesse didn't
>meet due to his filanderings,
>you know?

I believe it was the same date. I remember seeing Mandy C's expression when Jesse was talking about the one-night-stands. She didn't look too thrilled about this information...I know, I know, it could have been the editing

It's a shame because I think Mandy C is really cute.

Suz <---- who is still trying to get used to these message boards.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-04 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

Hi Suz! Welcome to Survivor Blows!

The episode was shown in the middle of the night here, so I am a little hazy about what happened. But I thought that another woman questioned Jesse about his one-night-stand statement. Was that Mandy C?

Also, when they showed the group date where Jesse talked about "waking up with a stranger", I thought that Jesse probably said more that wasn't shown.

Edited to Add: We usually only quote from the previous post when we feel there might be some confusion as to which post we are referring to (like in a very long thread) or when we want to clarify which part of the previous post we are referring to.

04-21-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
I think Tara questioned him about it since she had been on the other group date, but had heard the rest of the girls talking. He said something lame about that was all in the past and she said OK.

Farmie 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
Thanks for the welcome Chrissy!

If I remember correctly (one thing I have to tell you is I suffer from CRS...Can't Remember S**t), the discussion of Jesse's one night stands happened around a table with a group of the women. He was responding to a question from someone else -- Kristy, maybe? -- and Mandy C was in the background. Mandy C got a look on her face that made me think she wasn't too happy with what she'd just heard. I hope this helps.

Suz <--- who appreciates the advice on quoting posts!

04-21-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
They were all on that same date where Jesse talked about 3 years of waking up with strangers. It also included the football game in the mud, where Anne-C looked like she wished she was anywhere else in the world.

I kinda wished Trish would have been on that date. It would have been funny to see how The Princess reacted to football in the mud. You know she wouldn't have cared about his one-night stands.

04-22-04, 08:36 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
I thought it was telling that when Jesse got all the girls together last night before the rose ceremony he said something like "Well I'm glad to see you're all still here tonight". That could be referring to the fact that the week before, more people had already said they quit by that time. We saw Kristi tell Jesse she wanted out after they had all gathered but before the actual ceremony....Or maybe her rejection scene was staged at a more "dramatic" time then it really happened.

It's hard to tell for sure, but I'm starting to believe the triple reject rumor.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-22-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did Mandy C and Anne-Catherine Also Reject Jesse?"
When Jesse made that comment that's what I thought as well. It would make sense since Mandy C. and Anne-Catherine were both standouts (along with Kristi) from the first ep.

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •