The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Randy Just Reveal the Final 2???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

accidentalparent 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-08, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail accidentalparent Click to send private message to accidentalparent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Randy Just Reveal the Final 2???"
I just stumbled onto this post-episode interview of Randy. It was mostly the usual stuff except for right there near the end...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUo5zvKxWO4
2:56 - 3:07 is very interesting...

May be just another misdirection but...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final... KoalaChick 11-22-08 1
   RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final... accidentalparent 11-22-08 2
 RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final... bluepanther 11-22-08 3
 RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final... Scarlett O Hara 11-22-08 4
 RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final... kingfish 11-22-08 5
   RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final... Thaibeach 11-25-08 6
       RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final... kingfish 11-25-08 7
 RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final... Outfrontgirl 11-29-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-22-08, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final 2???"
Wow, that WAS interesting! Perhaps we know two of the final three now? Or final two? Curious...

Thanks for posting that!

accidentalparent 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-08, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail accidentalparent Click to send private message to accidentalparent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final 2???"
If it is a final 3, and we're to believe randy, then the third wouldn't be corinne, matty or bob since he said his decision would be on who he liked the least. I'm rooting for ken.

bluepanther 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-08, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bluepanther Click to send private message to bluepanther Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final 2???"
Randy doesn't seem bitter at Bob anymore so they probably patched things up on the Jury. It's either a F2 with Crystal and Sugar or a F3 with Crystal, Sugar and Kenny. If that's the F3 Kenny has this won.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-22-08, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final 2???"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-08 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

Time will tell if this is the case. If any one was F3, I'd put my money on Susie. Thanks for bringing this over AccidentalParent and welcome to Spoilers!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-08, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final 2???"
That interview doesn't tell me very much, just who he would vote for or against is they were F2 or 3. And that st Randy is a very maladjusted and basically irascible individual. He mentioned some names but he seemed to me to just talking about 'what if'.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-25-08, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final 2???"
But Probst in his blog strongly implied that Kenny gets his comeuppance - I was thinking a blindside, unless Probst is completely talking out of his hat, which is of course possible.

Randy says he'll vote for whomever he hated the least and will also take into consideration how much they worked around camp, etc. Sugar and Crystal sure as heck haven't done anything around camp that we've seen. Makes me agree that Susie (ugh ugh ugh) might make it to F3. Sugar-Crystal-Susie would be the worst F3 since...well, ever. I hope Matty makes it to F3 or F2. I could tolerate Matty-Sugar if I can't have my Bob.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-08, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final 2???"
I thought we were commenting on the interview, not the blog? And Kenny's comeuppance could happen at any time, he still might or might not make the finals (2 or 3). It might happen during the final TC.

Maybe there is something to be taken from that interview though, a small indication that maybe neither Matty nor Corrine make it to the end. I assume that the interview was after they returned from Africa, so when he spoke he had already cast his vote, he just didn't know the outcome. And his saying that he had to vote the one he hated least might have indicated that Matty and Corrine didn't make it. Or else he might have said that he voted for the only one left that he liked. Small difference, and certainly isn't conclusive, but it could be telling.

If I only had that interview to go on, I would gamble on Corrine being ousted this week, barring her winning the IN.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-08, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did Randy Just Reveal the Final 2???"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-08 AT 01:59 AM (EST)

No, I don't think Randy really slipped. He was being VERY careful as he spoke.
As always, they do the interview as if all they know is it's one of the remaining people:

I think he needs and wants to make digs at his enemies - Sugar and Crystal, those were his big clashes. If he took major digs and left them out it would be a surprise.

To me he his giving his criteria
first the personal aspect (he likes Corinne, Matty and Bob are OK)
then camp, challenges (dig at Crystal), behavior (Sugar).

Oddly he doesn't mention STRATEGY, but possibly he doesn't credit whoever goes to the finals with any strategy or game play. He probably would credit Corinne with having game, so possibly that could indicate she's not at the end, that and his comment that he has to pick who he hates the least, whereas I'd think Corinne would be an easy vote for him.

At this point I would be shocked if Sugar isn't in the final running for the mil.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •