The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

barbieavalon 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barbieavalon Click to send private message to barbieavalon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
I'm thinking the reason Ivette is so angry at Janelle is, because Janelle is the kind of girl that shoots Ivette down. This happens in guy/girl relationships too. If a guy likes a certain type of girl, but that type never likes him back,he hates her and acts like a big jerk.
So, It's either that, or she's seriously jealous of Janelles good looks. Ivette is kind of trashy in the way she talks and carries herself. Janelle has proved that us blondes are always 3 steps ahead.... Go Janelle....Ivette, just go home!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... LibraRising 08-04-05 1
   RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... barbieavalon 08-04-05 2
       RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... bystander 08-04-05 3
           RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... barbieavalon 08-04-05 4
               RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... Drive My Car 08-05-05 10
           RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... SpoonStruck 08-04-05 5
               RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... SpoonStruck 08-04-05 6
                   RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... bystander 08-05-05 8
                       RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... bystander 08-05-05 9
                           RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... Tahj 08-05-05 12
                               RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... Tahj 08-05-05 13
                                   RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... bystander 08-05-05 17
                                       RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... bystander 08-05-05 18
                                           Back on topic, please Bebo 08-05-05 19
 RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... Reality432423 08-05-05 7
   RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... Drive My Car 08-05-05 11
       RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... Tahj 08-05-05 14
       RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... johnnikins 08-05-05 15
           RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... Tahj 08-05-05 16
               RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like... SpoonStruck 08-05-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-04-05, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
While I like Janelle, the one the we learned last week that she is about as much of a blonde as Howie is a refined gentleman.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

08-04-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barbieavalon Click to send private message to barbieavalon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
>While I like Janelle, the one
>the we learned last week
>that she is about as
>much of a blonde as
>Howie is a refined gentleman.
>
>
>
>A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

LOL.... ok, I have to agree

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-04-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
OK You guys freaked me out for a second. I thought Libra was replying to his own message! Thought you were losing it Libra in having a conversation with yourself.

Welcome to the Boards Barbie!

08-04-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
4. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
>OK You guys freaked me out
>for a second. I
>thought Libra was replying to
>his own message! Thought
>you were losing it Libra
>in having a conversation with
>yourself.
>
>Welcome to the Boards Barbie!
>
>

LOL...thanks for the welcome

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-05, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
Welcome Barbie! Good to have you with us!

You can click the 'reply' button to answer a message instead of 'reply with quote' if you don't want the entire previous message in yours.

Hope you are having fun here!

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-04-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
What do you mean? Do you think it's too freaky to have a conversation with yourself?

08-04-05, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
Not really.

Laughin' with the love...

08-05-05, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
No its fine

08-05-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
9. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
No its not!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-05-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
Shut up everyone!

Moves courtesy of Syren

08-05-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
No, YOU shut up!

Moves courtesy of Syren

08-05-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
17. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
You can't tell me to shut up!

08-05-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
18. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
Yes he can! Shut up!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Back on topic, please"
Show forum threads should remain about the show. Games like this are better suited for the off-topic forum.

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-05-05, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
I don't think there is some other motive. Ivette just hates Janelle and vice versa. It's probably pure hate with no hidden feelings.

When I was in high school, I really hated this girl and she hated me. There was no reason, but I can tell you we had no hidden feelings. We had a pure hatred of each other, very pure.

It's not the movies, that opposite attracts. This is real life and I'm sure they hate each other (pure hate).

I can understand that. It happens all the time in life.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
Except Janelle didn't hate Ivette at first she had no reason to.
Ivette on the otherhand, hated Janelle on sight, never gave her a chance just hated her.
Jealous, or an attraction?
I don't know, but I agree that Ivette's behavior towards Janelle has been pure High School, since day one.

08-05-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
14. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
I think it's pretty obvious that Ivette wants to boff Janelle.....baaad.

Moves courtesy of Syren

johnnikins 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail johnnikins Click to send private message to johnnikins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
My girlfriend and I have a theory that Janelle and Ivette know each other.. Jan is a VIP waitress in Miami Beach.. Ivette works in the same town in a upscale club called Cafeteria. Anyone who has worked in that kind of industry knows that people like that in town like Miami Beach.. they are going to run into each other somewhere.. like she said.. her hatred for Janelle runs deeper than anyone understands.

08-05-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
16. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
like she said.. her hatred for Janelle runs deeper than anyone understands.

Ah, so she really did boff Janelle then.

Moves courtesy of Syren

08-05-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
20. "RE: This is why Ivette doesn't like Janelle..."
Curiouser and curiouser, Tahj. You mean there was a prior through-the-looking glass exchange between Lesvette and Janelle? "Eat me." "Drink me." Ja! That type of thing! Which has brought me to another BB7 concept...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •