The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 10 Insider"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-08, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 10 Insider"
As always, courtesy of James Barber at Sucks.

---------------------------------------------

Secret Scene: Randy

Randy shares a personally tragic story with his good friend, Matty.

(day 29; Matty is chopping a tree)

Matty: I'm realizing, man, cause I have a lot of time to face myself out here, that I'm an anxiety-ridden dude.

Randy: I'm not gonna start...I'm not gonna get worked up 'til it's 5 o'clock tomorrow afternoon and I feel that I'm going home. Then I'll get anxious. (Matty thinks he said "angry") Anxious. Filled with anxiety.

Matty: I'm realizing that overall due, I'm anxiety-ridden. I've really gotta address that issue when I get home.

Randy: Have you had much tragedy in your life? I think that's what has helped me. Stuff like this doesn't matter. If I'd been first booted off or winner of this game, in the long run, neither one matters. It really doesn't.

Randy (solo): Right now, there are 8 of us left, and Matty and Corinne are basically the only two I have any interest in talking to. Especially Matty. He's a friend. I like him. I'll be friends past this game.

Matty: What was the biggest tragedy? The family thing.

Randy: Uh...I mean everything. One tops the other. The dog replaced the family thing.

Randy (solo): My dog Johnson meant more to me than any of these people will. He's been dead 5 years. I miss him to this day. So it's tough for me.

Matty: So the family thing was huge, the thing with your...

Randy: Yeah, and then the dog helped me deal with it, and then the dog was gone. The dog was 5 years ago. All I've done with it.

Randy (solo): I'm not the nicest guy in the world. I've had a tough 49 years. Matty knows if you get me, you're not offended by me. If you don't get me, you go crying home to Mama.

Randy: I thought I was gonna die. I swear to God I did.

Matty: After your dog? (Randy says yes) Crazy.

Randy: I didn't eat for about a week. Ended up in the hospital. Then I just decided this isn't worth it. Me starving to death isn't going to bring him back. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Matty: What do you want in your life now?

Randy: I wanna get a new dog next month.

Matty: Not like a wife or anything?

Randy: If that happens, it happens, but I'm not planning on it. I'm planning on the dog. I know I can trust the dog.

Tribal Council Voting

See what each tribe member had to say as they cast their votes.

Matty (Randy): Randy, you're still my boy. I hope we can hang out when this is all over with, but I think you're done playing the game and...I'm gonna miss ya, bro.

Ken (Randy with a sad face): Randy, I hope you learn from this. Maybe you'll be a happier person after this, and not disrespect so many people. I don't have anything against you, so I hope you take care.

Randy (Susie): This vote is not strategy. It's simply personal.

Corinne (Susie): I'm holding this up for a minute before I start so it looks like I'm explaining why I'm voting Randy. (smiles) I'm voting you, Susie, cause payback's a #####.

Bob ("Suzie" with a face with a forked tongue): Sorry, Susie, it's a game.

Sugar (Randy): (takes a breath) You are a disgusted, hothead, old, chauvinistic, alcoholic bigot, and you need to grow up before you die alone. (puts a finger up) Losah!

Crystal (Randy with a pitchfork Y): You have made my life hell from day one. (flips the bird) Forget you, go home, goodbye!

Susie (Randy): Randy, I forgive you for being nasty to me today. I wish you happiness. Good luck.

Randy's Final Words

Watch how Randy's reacts after being humiliated at Tribal Council.

"Yeah, well, I guess you guys are having a good laugh out there."

(cut)

"Seeing that Susie got three votes tonight, I'm really not exactly sure what went down."

(cut)

"Anything Susie has heard in the last 30 days, she repeats. Bob knows that Corinne and I have been tearing him a new one every day. Y'know, I'm gonna be eating ice cream pretty soon, I'm ready for a big fat scotch on the rocks. The hell with these frickin' people."

(cut)

"I don't know what's gonna happen. I hope Corinne does well, if she was not in on today's plot, and I don't think she was. I hope Bob has a heart attack and they carry him back to that island he talks about 24 hours a day. Most of the others, with the exception of Matty, I hope they get bit by a green mamba."

(cut)

"18 Survivors, me, plus 17 others, I made probably 4, 5, or 6 friends I will keep for who knows how long. The rest, I have no interest in ever seeing again. Given the general population, that's not half bad, if I keep 2, or 3 or 4 friends, great. They know who they are."

(cut)

"The people who voted me off were the dumbasses and in a blind community, a man with one eye is elected king. I've got two eyes, so I wasn't elected, they voted me out."

(cut)

"Uh, me on the jury, it's gonna be tough. I hope that, y'know, Corinne may have been king of the people playing me. I hope she's not."

(cut)

"If Susie, and Crystal, and Sugar make the final three, I think the only way out is to commit suicide."

(cut)

"Anyway, good riddance, it's time for my ice cream and a scotch. I'm gonna go get drunk. This is Randy Bailey. I had a good time. We'll see you later."

Randy the Day After

Randy reflects on his ups and downs in the game, which lead to his first friendships in over twenty years and gave him a renewed outlook on life.

"The 30 days I spent playing Survivor is as much fun as I've ever had and as little fun as I've ever had. There's 3 distinct phases of my stint in Survivor. The first 9 days were bad. Then we flip-flopped and I moved over to the Kota tribe. I loved those guys, those guys loved me. We won like 12 challenges in a row. The most fun in the world. I could have done it for years. Then the merge and I was back to some people I really didn't care for. So that was not fun."

(cut)

"I knew there would be people that I wouldn't get along with, but I thought the million dollars, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow would be enough for me to take it. I was wrong. It could have been $10,000,000. It could have been $100,000,000, and I could not have lasted 9 more minutes, much less 9 more days."

(cut)

"When something pops into my head, I say it, and I think people can relate to that. They wish they had the guts to say it. I may have come in eighth place in Survivor, but I think I came in first place as far as saying what's on my mind."

(cut)

"The first week or two of the game, everyone is guarded, everybody is walking on eggshells. Every move every person makes is completely out of fear. I was guilty of that myself. It only took a week or two and I started being myself, I started pissing people off. I found that way of going about the game actually worked better than being scared all the time. I ended up taking it a bit too far there toward the end, but if a couple of drawings out of the hat for numbers, the twist when we flip-flopped tribes, if they'd happened a little bit differently, I could have made it for 39 days. I could have won this game."

(cut)

"The sweetest moment for me in the entire game was during the water polo, lacrosse challenge. The first team to 3 wins. I scored all 3 goals for my team, and my team was Kota. I was new to the Kota tribe. I just felt at that moment they accepted me as one of their own, and the sky was the limit. I saw us then running the table and going to the very end of this game."

(cut)

"When I got traded to the Kota tribe, it was a blast. It was fun sleeping, it was fun going to bed, it was fun waking up, it was fun working around camp. It was easy. I could have lasted 39 months out here, not just 39 days. The flip side of that is when you're with a horrible team like Fang, it's absolute work. Kota, with the group we had, and grant you we were winning every single time we were against Fang, but yeah, it was a piece of cake."

(cut)

"I actually surprised myself in this game. I not only kind of got along with the people on Kota, I really liked them. I think I've made some friends for years to come. This game has proved to me I can do it. I've not been a social being in the world. I'm not talking about Survivor, I'm just talking about day-to-day life for years. This game has taught me, hey, I can do it. Still a little rough around the edges, I might not go to dinner parties in the next month or two, but I'm well on my way to making that transition."

(cut)

"It surprised me because I was so hated by a good many people, but I was so well-liked by just as many people. Not just a little bit liked, I'm very close to a lot of these poeple. I have not felt that closeness in twenty-something years. It feels good. I hope I can take that back into the real world. I'm pushing 50 now, I've got maybe 20 or 30 years left. I'm excited."

An Important Revelation

Randy comments on how most of his tribemates are just now realizing that the people they are blindsiding will ultimately decide who wins the ultimate prize.

"There's 8 of us now. Bob's on Exile Island. Of the 7 that are in the camp, 5 of 'em are old time Fang, and 2 of us are new Fang, which is Corinne and I. For whatever reason, the light bulb just went on in everybody's head. Holy cow, these people we're voting out are gonna have to vote on us and determine who wins the million. I planted the seed in Matty's head, this game's going fine for me, we've got Marcus and Charlie sitting on the jury, I already got two votes. You don't have any. He just paused and didn't say anything. The wheels are turning and they're all freaking out. That's the beauty of this game. It's not always the people in power that are actually in power. Matty knows now that he needs some of the Fang people to get voted out and sit on the jury and vote for him. When the time is right, I plan on playing total hardball with him. Look man, you put me on the jury, you're not winning, you're playing for third place at the best. Hopefully he'll listen. It's not an idle threat. I can make that happen."

Corinne's Dilemma

Corinne expresses her frustration against the fivesome alliance of Susie, Matty, Ken, Crystal and Sugar.

"The problem with those 5 people is 4 of them, not including Sugar, never liked each other. There's no bond there. They all hate Crystal, Susie hates Crystal, this one doesn't like Susie. They don't really...it's not like...the beauty of my alliance is that I genuinely liked the people in my alliance and they genuinely liked me. That's when an alliance should work. Unfortunately, the more I find out the more I find out Marcus should have listened to what we had told him originally. He made a rash decision without consulting Charlie or I, and he cost us the game, which I realize. But these people, it's impossible to decipher. Susie flipped on the Crystal alliance. Matty hates Crystal. It's all over the place. They're not a unified group to begin with. Exploiting them should be easy, except that they're all stupid. The only one with any brains is Kenny, and he's too big of a wussy to follow a bold move. It's a very difficult group of people. It's a group of people it would pain me to give a million dollars to. They don't deserve a million dollars. At all."

Crystal Defends Herself

Crystal responds to being called names for her physical stature as well as the decisions she has made throughout the game.

"In this game I have been a nice person. Jeff has said it constantly at Tribal, 'Crystal you seem to be very outspoken,' but I'm outspoken in a different way. I'm outspoken when you ask me, 'Crystal, where do you wanna sleep at night?' 'Crystal, how do you feel about this?' I don't sit around and talk about folks viciously, and if I do, I'm gonna say it to your face and you're gonna know where I'm coming from. Just like Randy. Randy knows I can't stand him. He knows he's a troll. He knows his best bet is to stay away from me and not say anything. I don't even want a hello from him. It would make my day if he did not say hello to me."

(cut)

"It hurts my feelings when people sit around and pin me as a T-Rex, as an aggressive person that's just mean, Crystal's a snake. I haven't been scheming in this game, I have been aligning myself with wonderful people, and we have been getting along further in this game."

Corinne Disrupts Crystal's Alliance

Watch as Corinne tries to convince Crystal to ditch Matty and go with her instead.

Corinne: Matty was like, "She scares me." He was upset from the first second he got a chance to say something. He was like, "She's a cancer. I knew the reason we weren't winning was because she was bullying everybody. I'm just scared of her."

Crystal: Oh God, I've only been making calls as far as nothing. When it's time to eat...

Corinne: The thing is I have never seen you do any of this. You're not, also like, things that irritate me, people around camp that are always finicky about where they're sleeping or what they're eating or I wanna use this cup. You're not like that at all. There's a lot of other people that are. I don't really know where the perception of you came from, or the mean...they say I'm mean too, but I don't think I'm actually that mean, but...that's the reason we wrote your name down. I'm telling you it would be a lot easier to convince the other two on the jury to throw a million dollars your way then a lot of the other people here. That's a definite. Matty's a nice guy, but he's a pushover.

Crystal: I think that's where his fear of me comes in. When there was a few of us here, I took him out to the dock. I took him out there like he was one of my little brothers. Two of my brothers have a tendency to stray. I'm like, look here, you need to stray. (imitates Matty) "Crystal, what're you talking about?" You're slipping. "Crystal, give me some examples." It's too early in the morning, I can't give you no examples right now. Just know you're slipping. It's like...I don't know. We hashed it out, and we're great. We have a great friendship.

Ken's Strategy at the Auction

Ken reveals why he decided to pocket most of his cash at the Survivor Auction.

"For some reason, when I was out here the first few days at Fang, I was starving. Literally, no food, and I was thinking about food all the time. All the sudden, when I got food at Kota, I was like eating so good. I didn't worry about food that much when I was out here anymore. It became to me that the game is more important than food. Once you have food, you don't need to think about food anymore. When all the burgers came up, I didn't want to bid too high, because back at home I would never spend that much money on food. If I did bid against my allies or whatever, they might be offended and call me greedy or whatnot. I was like, you can have it. Thanks Kenny. Stuff like that. Getting on good terms with them, and now I have more money to spend later."

Randy is Fed Up With Bob's Stories

After Bob returns to camp from Exile Island, his non-stop storytelling pushes Randy away from camp.

"Bob just got back from Exile Island. We just got back from the immunity challenge. He's on his first round of stories with the new ears. I've heard all these stories at least twice, so I'm gonna go swimming for a couple of hours. He won't be done with stories about Peg, and Billy, and there's surgeon Billy, and carpenter Billy, and there's Peg, and Page. I'll have a good hour or two swim, then I'll come back. If he shuts up I may re-enter the hut. I can't take it anymore. A million dollars is a lot of money, but for me to listen to those stories again, it'd have to be ten million."

(cut)

"I'm amazed. It's funny because I remember myself about three weeks ago, how I liked the hell out of the guy for the first day. Then the second day, it's kinda like, 'You're starting to talk a little bit too much.' Then after a week, if I'd had access to a gun, I would've blown my fricking brains out. Now it's three weeks and I don't know how someone can talk that much. If Survivor, the winner gets a million dollars, for me to sit up there and listen to that crap, they need to make it ten million. I'm outta here."

Randy on the Warpath

Bob prepares for the worst when word gets out that Randy might try something devious at the Nobag camp.

"The immediate vibe I got around the Nobag camp was they had a good day today, it was fun watching Kenny win, but they're nervous about Randy doing something stupid before he leaves. He's threatened to - I wasn't here, but Sugar immediately came up to me and said we gotta keep an eye on Randy, he's gonna dump out our food, or pull up the plants, or do something."

(cut)

"Sugar told me the plan is to vote Randy out tonight. So I'm going to help them keep an eye on him for all our benefit, so he doesn't do something stupid. I was gonna try to talk to Randy to try to convince him it's not really a good way to leave, but I think that's sort of his MO, being the bad guy. I just don't want him to burn the hut down or do something outrageous."

Randy's Rampage

Crystal describes Randy's temper tantrum after speculating that he will be the next person voted out.

"Randy is on a freakin' rampage. He has been up in the middle of the night, making loud noises while folks are trying to sleep. Making these comments, talking about how today is the day all hell is gonna break loose at Tribal and around the camp. Everyone has to babysit him right now. It's ridiculous. Maybe he wants to go out with a bang, because unless he wins immunity today, Randy is the next to go home. He's just being ridiculous. It's really pissing everybody off."

(cut)

"Randy's goal today is making everyone mad. I think that for me to play it safe, my best thing is to keep my mouth shut and keep my eyes and ears alert."

(cut)

"It's going to be very hard. I've done it so far this morning, but it's going to be very hard. I didn't even say good morning to him. I'm like, if I don't say anything to him, he doesn't have anything to say to me. Absolutely nothing."

Ken and Matty Bond

Ken and Matty strengthen their bond at the lake.

Ken: I don't want you to think I'm like super-close with Crystal, either man, because I'm not.

Matty: I don't know what to think. This game is so trippy there's really no way of knowing anything.

Ken: The thing is Crystal and I have been on the same tribe from day one, then we switched to Kota and we've still been on the same tribe.

Matty: You guys have been together forever. No matter what, dude, you guys have got a bond because of that. When you guys left, even though Crystal and I were fighting, I still missed her, cause we'd been through so much together, suffered so much.

Ken: You, me, and her have a really strong bond. You, me, and here were suffering since day one, Matty, and we were still suffering. After I went to Kota, I was still suffering a bit too, just because I was missing you guys. I was like, "Man, Matty looks a bit different." when I saw him at challenges and stuff. I couldn't imagine how much you guys were doing back at Fang, especially with Corinne and Randy saying all these negative things.

Matty: We did good in the challenges though.

Ken: What, you guys? You did, you did.

Sugar's Two Alliances

Sugar finds herself in a predicament when she agrees to be in two alliances.

"So, um, Matty and Sue and I for a walk. I tell the others I just wanna make sure they're not gonna flop on us, and we keep the five together. Then they start making an alliance with me, and I'm like (talking out of the side of her mouth), 'I already have an alliance with Kenny and Crystal,' but I can't tell them that, because I want to be in the top three no matter what, and how cool is this, that I have two options to do this with. I'm gonna stay true to my word with Kenny. I was thinking of flopping with the other one, pick one of the other group, but I've been wracking my brain about this, and I really think I have a better chance of getting second place if Crystal is in the top three. I have a much better chance. Kenny is definitely gonna win, that's fine, he deserves it. He's become a man on this trip. I've become a liar (laughs), and a traitor, so I don't mind coming in second to Kenny at all. I don't wanna be third, so I think it's gonna be me, Crystal, and Kenny, but we've gotta see what happens, y'know?"

(cut)

"You never know who's gonna win immunity, so we've gotta just wait, which is cool. I like surprises."

Sugar on Voting Out Charlie

After blindsiding Charlie at the previous Tribal Council, Sugar expresses her remorse for hurting someone she admired so deeply.

"It was hard, because I kind of liked Charlie. I halfway think he's decent and I had to go along with them. I'm gonna cry now. I could barely control myself enough to say sorry to him during my vote-out. Sucks."

(cut)

"It was a big deal for me to make that decision yesterday. I already knew what I was gonna do, I had to go along with them because I'm Fang now, I'm not Kota. I love Bob, but I hate Corinne and Randy, and Charlie was just as bad, because all he did was laugh at their evil jokes. Laughing at somebody's bad jokes about other people that they don't even know is just as bad as saying it themselves. Even if he's just a follower, he followed a couple of really scummy people, and I think that's crap. He had to go. It was their decision to make it him first, and I think it was a bad decision, but who cares, it's like a game."

Susie's Plan

Susie discusses the complications of who to vote out at this stage in the game.

"The group originally, when we started talking about who we were gonna vote off, Bob or Randy, it was kind of a power struggle between Matty and Crystal. Sugar and I and Kenny are trying to listen to what we're saying. In our own little five those are the two who are the ones who are kind of battling a little bit, Crystal and Matty. Matty's playing smart, because I talked to Matty, like, Crystal's calling the shots, and Matty's like, 'I don't care Susie, we're gonna do what we're gonna do. Randy's going, but we need to take Bob out next.' I believe that he's OK with that. I do trust that. I did find it a little bit difficult when Crystal and Kenny and Sugar kept saying to me, 'Do you trust him?' I do trust Matty, but man, I could be completely blindsided and not know it. I do believe he's gonna go. That was the argument, do we keep Randy because he won't win immunity and get rid of Bob because he's stronger in immunity challenges and stuff. I was kind of letting Crystal and Matty kind of battle it out and then we caved because Sugar was upset, she shed some %%#*!, because she really wants Randy out, and because she gave us the numbers, just out of respect for her, we're gonna go with Randy. I think Matty's the one that was a little bit unsure about it. I believe he's cool with that. It's gonna work the way we want it to work. Randy's going home. The tribe should be a lot more comfortable."

The Buddy System

The alliance of five form a pact to never walk out alone with a person outside of their alliance.

(sitting inside the hut)

Matty: OK, let's make a pact right now, without Kenny, that if they wanna talk to us, we go as a team, OK? If Randy or Bob come up to me and go, "Hey Matt, let's go take a cruise," I'll go, "Oh hold on, let me get my shoes. Hey Susie, we're gonna go on a walk with Bob? Wanna go?"

(Sugar asks why he doesn't want them to go by themselves)

Matty: I don't want anybody to have any doubts. You just have doubts.

Susie: It's better for the team.

Matty: It's better for the team, so nobody has doubts. We have this day to get through, and we have tomorrow. (Crystal mutters something about not having tomorrow) OK, as of right now, our fivesome has stuck to what they're saying. Charlie's gone. That's one vote of confidence. One more tomorrow...

Sugar: Who gives a crap about Charlie? None of us were his allies or best friends or whatever. You were just friendlier with Randy.

Matty: Yeah, so?

Crystal: That's suspect.

Matty: I still like Randy.

Sugar: And I like Bob. He can't go before Corinne.

Matty: You think I'm concerned about Randy going? No.

Susie: You can't let your emotions get you all paranoid like that.

Sugar: It's scary. I hate that.

---

Randy in Ponderosa

See Randy in Survivor Ponderosa, Part One

(Randy is voted out)

Randy (solo): You're naked in the game. Not eating, not sleeping. You're gonna become who you are...kind of. That was me on steroids. It makes a good person a bad person and makes a bad person even worse.

Randy (in the car): I swear I'm relieved. Getting voted out by these bozos is one of the best compliments ever. What a bunch of losers.

Charlie (solo): It's very bittersweet, because we really wanted him to do well and go far, but we also wanted his company here at Ponderosa.

Randy: Two of my friends are here. My first gay friend, which is nice.

(Randy goes to the camp and says getting voted out was the happiest moment of his life)

Randy (solo): I've been in the same exact clothes for 30 days. (Randy smells his clothes) The doctors have been keeping an eye on me for actually kind of this entire game. I busted my head open the first night. How stupid was that? She weight me. I lost about 10 or 12 pounds ,they said I had maybe another 5 pounds of fluid that had accumulated in my legs. Then it was time to eat. The best part about that was Charlie and Marcus were there waiting for me.

(they hug; Marcus says he's sorry to see him; Randy says he's glad to be there)

Charlie (solo): We sort of went through the last three days that he spent in the game, cause we didn't know what was going on. He definitely updated us.

(they start eating)

Marcus (solo): I'm not sure if he was more excited about the food, or us, but I think the whole thing was a pretty good experience for him.

Randy (solo): I got to eat about four pounds of steak, chicken, whatever, and I'm about to sleep on a mattress for the first time. Goodnight.

(the next morning)

Charlie (solo): We woke up really early this morning and Marcus and I flew in our helicopter - because that's how we roll - to Ponderosa to get things prepared for Randy. Get the omelettes cooking and breakfast all ready. Randy was a little bit later.

Marcus: Our helicopter is limited space, so we were sort of the welcoming party. We came over early this morning. Now Randy's getting his first look.

Randy (pulls his hood down): There goes the neighborhood!

Charlie (solo): We welcomed him with open arms and showed him this awesome place where we get to stay.

Randy (solo): When I got to Ponderosa, my two best friends were waiting for me with smiles. It could not have been better.

(Randy and Marcus enjoy dessert; Marcus says he eats all the scraps from the plates)

Charlie (solo): To combat the weight gain, Marcus and I are trying to exercise as much as we can. (Randy watches a shirtless Marcus and Charlie do pull-ups) Randy's taking a different approach, he's taking the beer-guzzling approach, which is not surprising because that's what he's talked about all through the game and that's what he missed the most, so we appreciate his support from the sidelines. I think he wants to be there with us, but not to do exactly what we're doing.

Randy: Two laps around the hotel and then get me another beer, bitches.

(Randy goes down to the beach with Marcus and Charlie; Charlies puts his arms around them both)

Randy (solo): I may not be a million dollars richer, but I know right now there's seven people left in this game, not eating, sleeping on dirt, and fighting with each other, and I'm here laughing my ##### off.

(they have a toast at the bar)

Enjoying Ponderosa

See more of Randy enjoying himself in Survivor Ponderosa

(Randy reads the treemail: Now that the jury is three, it's time for an adventure on the sea)

Marcus: There's this awesome safari car where you're loaded in the back.

Randy: The car just reeks of safari.

Charlie (VO): To get to the boat we took this awesome safari car.

(they take off)

Marcus: We just left Ponderosa and we've been trekking through the jungle. At the end of the line is supposed to be a boat, and then we're gonna go for a little sea adventure.

(they get in the boat)

Charlie (solo): We went out on the water for about three hours and the weather was amazing. We're on the coast of Africa, fishing with heavy-duty fishing gear. I've never done such a thing.

Marcus: Clearly you're used to handling something this size. (Charlie starts laughing)

Randy (solo): Several miles in the distance you could see the skyline of Libraville.

Marcus: You could see the cities and the buildings. Honestly, that was as closest as I wanted to get at this point.

Charlie (solo): After about an hour I quickly learned Randy and Marcus sucked at fishing, and I decided they definitely needed to learn some new techniques. Lots of great fishing moves that were not only very functional, but also very stylish. (Charlie's poses include wiggling his rear end while jumping up and down, and putting the fishing rod between his legs) You're out on the fishing boat and you want to catch fish, but you want to look great doing it too.

(Randy catches a fish he says looks and smells like 8 pounds)

Charlie: My stomach's just settling down. I was really tasked with making sure I didn't hurl all over everyone else.

Randy (solo): Today we are checking out of this location. (Marcus and Charlie tell the staff goodbye) Another person is joining the jury tonight, and we need a place that's got a little bit more room.

Jeff (VO): Another advantage to the new Ponderosa is that it's accessible by road.

Charlie (solo): I'm excited about the new adventures at the next Ponderosa. I have gained a lot of weight here, so I'm hoping to sort of plateau.

Marcus (solo): We're excited about the next place too. We'll miss this one a lot.

(Randy says goodbye, and they all get in the helicopter)

Randy (VO): Marcus, Charlie and I are all getting the royal treatment to Tribal Council via helicopter.

Charlie (solo): At this stage I'm not impressed with anybody's game, and I hoep someone steps it up because I need to vote for someone to win a million dollars and I'm clueless to who I would go for at this point.

(Jeff brings the jury in)

Randy (VO): The person who does eventually win...you suck.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 10 Insider Brownroach 11-21-08 1
 RE: Ep 10 Insider television 11-21-08 2
   RE: Ep 10 Insider Brownroach 11-21-08 3
       RE: Ep 10 Insider Loree 11-21-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-21-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 10 Insider"
So Sugar has an alliance with Kenny and Crystal. That's interesting. And Kenny is keeping close tabs on Matty. Kenny seems to be trying to play like Brian in Thailand.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-21-08, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 10 Insider"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-08 AT 12:14 PM (EST)

This is interesting. There's a lot here. My immediate impressions:

- Sugar has alliances on both sides of the fivesome, so it makes no sense for her to flip before final five
- Matty wants everyone in the five alliance to not even walk alone with anyone outside their alliance, so it seems like he's not going to flip

These points suggest that it would be very hard for Bob and Corinne to flip the two of them next ep, as has been suggested. It looks like the pagonging will continue, immunity wins pending, that is.

For the endgame, it seems like Sugar thinks Kenny will win, but from the confessionals of all of the jury members so far (plus Corinne), no one respects his gameplay. So if Sugar, who is definitely in the power position at this point in the game, takes Kenny and Crystal to the final 3 (if it is a final 3), she will probably win. Crazy. I have a gut feeling, though, that she'll feel bad at final five (and maybe Matty will win immunity all the time), so that the final 3 will end up being her, Matty and Susie (barf). In that case, Matty wins.

Anyway, things do not look too good for Corinne and Bob... very few options. There's no way they can flip Kenny and Crystal (or would want to), Sugar hates Corinne, Corinne hates Susie, and Matty thinks he has Susie and Sugar in a final 5 situation. Looks like the next 2 episodes may be a bit more predictable then the rest of the season...

11-21-08, 12:24 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 10 Insider"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-08 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

Kenny is definitely gonna win, that's fine, he deserves it. He's become a man on this trip. I've become a liar (laughs), and a traitor, so I don't mind coming in second to Kenny at all. I don't wanna be third, so I think it's gonna be me, Crystal, and Kenny, but we've gotta see what happens, y'know?"

Since we are being shown Sugar verbalizing this, I assume they are not going to be the final 3. And Probst as much as told us in his blog that Kenny isn't going to win.

Corinne/Bob might be able to flip the duo of Matty/Susie to take out one of Kenny and Crystal next time, depending on how things develop with the fivesome.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 10 Insider"
This reminds me that Matty & Susie were in an alliance together with Randy and Dan before the first swap. They wanted Crystal & Kenny out at that point. Matty & Susie could find out that Sugar is closer to Kenny & Crystal than they are. If they are thinking they need Corrine & Bob to help them break up that 3some. Also is anyone going to make Sugar use that HI?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •