The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS clues for next week- recrap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-21-08, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS clues for next week- recrap"
I Was Put On The Planet For This Show

In a very special Survivor, never before seen footage reveals who the castaways are and how they came to be entrenched in the adventure of a lifetime together. When the power shifted out of Kota's hands, it landed in the unlikeliest hands as Sugar, Susie, Ken and Crystal took control of the merged tribe. New scenes shed light on their rise to the top. Audition tapes and secret scenes reveal the deepest secrets, motivations, hopes and dreams of each castaway.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS clues for next week- recrap NedraSue 11-21-08 1
   RE: CBS clues for next week- recrap Brownroach 11-21-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-08, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS clues for next week- recrap"
I'm going to take a stab at a couple of these...the title seems to sound like Sugar to me. I think she will feel that she is playing the game now better than everyone else and that she IS the true Survivor.

It is the Thanksgiving Day edit, so in the past this has been a special RC with an overnight and spa treatment, letters or video's from home.

They did leave Matty's name out of the power shifted quote, not sure why he wouldn't be included, except that maybe they split up into two teams and he is with Bob and Corrine. If they have 2 winners and then each get to pick one person to take with them, maybe Suzie and Kenny win and Suzie has figured out that Sugar needs to stay on her side and of course Kenny is a nobrainer has stuck with Crystal, so he would pick her to go.

The audition tape of Sugar definately reveals that she is doing this for her dad with many tears.

Maybe Crystals reveal that she hasn't been able to relive the gold medal feeling and really needed this for her self esteem.

Just a jab...nothing personal.
NedraSue

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-08, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS clues for next week- recrap"
But this is a re-crap so there won't be any new challenges.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •