The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What happens next"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-16-08, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What happens next"
This is the point in the game that things get interesting. I usually try and figure out what is the best strategy for each of the remaining players to get to the end and win.

Chrystal, Kenny & Susie - Keep Sugar and Matty in your alliance for the next 3 weeks and get rid of Corrine, Bob and Randy. Then get rid Sugar and Matty to get to the final 3.

Sugar & Matty - get rid of Randy or Corrine next week. Then join Bob and Randy/Corrine and get rid of Chrystal, Kenny and Susie to make it to the final 4.

Randy/Corrine- They need immunity or to convince Sugar/Matty to join them. Unfortunately, Sugar does not seem to like either of them.

Bob - Since he is pretty weak and hasn;t pissed anyone off, he is quite a bit undere the radar. He probably isn;t going anywhere for the next 2 weeks. This is his chance to convince the powers to be to keep him awhile

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What happens next squibb 11-17-08 1
   RE: What happens next dabo 11-17-08 2
       RE: What happens next suzzee 11-17-08 3
       RE: What happens next byoffer 11-17-08 4
           RE: What happens next michel 11-17-08 5
               RE: What happens next dabo 11-17-08 10
                   RE: What happens next michel 11-17-08 24
   RE: What happens next Brownroach 11-17-08 6
       RE: What happens next dabo 11-17-08 7
           RE: What happens next Snidget 11-17-08 8
               RE: What happens next jobgirl 11-17-08 22
                   RE: What happens next michel 11-17-08 23
                       RE: What happens next jobgirl 11-17-08 25
 RE: What happens next Georjanna 11-17-08 9
   RE: What happens next Georjanna 11-17-08 12
 RE: What happens next martinigirl 11-17-08 11
   That was a joke! Brownroach 11-17-08 13
   RE: What happens next Georjanna 11-17-08 14
       No no no -- that "clue" is NOT REAL... Brownroach 11-17-08 15
           RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT ... emydi 11-17-08 16
               RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT ... Brownroach 11-17-08 18
           RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT ... Georjanna 11-17-08 17
               RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT ... Brownroach 11-17-08 19
                   RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT ... martinigirl 11-17-08 20
                   RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT ... Georjanna 11-17-08 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

squibb 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-17-08, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail squibb Click to send private message to squibb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What happens next"
Bob finally shows some of the smarts he supposedly possess, flips over to Matty and Sugar (and for the moment C/K/S), slips Randy the fake Idol - Idol played, J gets that smarmly know-it-all grin on his face (knowing he has some killer TV here), tosses it into the fire, Randy heads for loser land and crashes Charlie's honeymoon.
OK, so I've just been a lurker for years, but this season is so freaking cool and unpredictable, I just had to share my (very possibly insane) theory. All the tea in China couldn't pay for the look on Randy's face (and the pure glee on Crystal's) should this scenerio play out.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What happens next"
Welcome aboard.

Bob's fake idol is relatively useless, but that is an interesting idea. Randy has been wild in this game, slipping him the fake idol could control his vote at TC, but Randy's play of the fake idol could have ramifications later for Bob. Is it worth the risk? What purpose would it serve beyond exercising some brief control over Randy?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What happens next"
Bob hasn't dabbled in the deep end much so his thinking may not be for events far in the future. If he does this I think he may be thinking only of his safety this week. And welcome squibb!

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What happens next"
I think the fauxHII can be very valuable, but only for someone to show off and pretend they are strong to get votes against them, and then play the real HII. Bob and Sugar have to be in on this plan for it to work.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What happens next"

If I were Bob, I would tell Sugar that she has a fake idol left by Dan who was voted off with the real one in his pocket. Bob could promise not to tell anyone if they team up with him.

Afterall, I think Bob's idol looks more authentic than the one made by the Survivor crew and the idol was SO easy to find that Sugar may believe that Dan must have found it!

Randy and Corinne have to convince Matty and Sugar that they are better with the 2 of them instead of the 3 Fangs.

Matty and Sugar have the next 2 TCs to decide which way is best. With Ken, Crystal and Susie, they're only tools (3 vs 2) but with 2 of Randy, Corinne and Bob, they'd be partners (2 vs 2).

Crystal, Kenny and Susie just have to hope nothing crazy happens...yeah, right!

11-17-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What happens next"
Sugar doesn't trust anyone. She threw Ace under the bus when it was advantageous to ally with Ken, but she doesn't trust Ken either. If Bob wants to pull Sugar into his corner he has two options, be honest with her or be dishonest with her. She'll go with dishonest if it is a better dishonest than she already has, but the honest route would be more a sure thing.

11-17-08, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What happens next"
Well, he wouldn't have to lie about it. Just show his idol and let her wonder.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What happens next"
Bob...flips over to Matty and Sugar (and for the moment C/K/S), slips Randy the fake Idol - Idol played...Randy heads for loser land

If Bob wants to get Randy out he can just vote against him along with C/K/S/M/S. What would be the point of giving Randy the fake idol? Bob could use it for himself further down the line.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

11-17-08, 11:36 AM (EST)
7. "RE: What happens next"
Thank you, yes, that was what I was trying to say before. What purpose would be served by giving Randy the fake idol when Bob could easily just keep it and join in voting out Randy?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What happens next"
If you convince him he is in control because he has the idol he might not be as willing to try to flip the game and get someone else voted out.

Or with Randy it might just make him shut up long enough you don't have to strangle him before the Tribal Council and get yourself thrown out of the game.

It might also be a ploy to get Randy to think he has a new alliance and the bounce will save him/them. He may be less likely to look at what is really going on if he has a nice story to cling to.

Or just to see the look on his face when Jeff tosses it into the fire.

jobgirl 36 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jobgirl Click to send private message to jobgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: What happens next"
What if Bob has decided to join Matty/Sugar and gives Randy the fake idol (without saying it is a fake) to convince Corrine and Randy that he is loyal to them?

11-17-08, 11:02 PM (EST)
23. "RE: What happens next"
Hello Jobgirl and welcome to the boards.

There could very well be something involving Bob, Matty and Sugar but, if Bob has decided to go with them instead of Randy and Corinne, why antagonize them with false loyalty?

Bob would have the votes to get rid of Corinne and Randy without any trickery but he won't get their jury votes with that trick. Certainly, at one point, the jury will learn that Sugar had the HII all along and that she didn't make the fake one so Bob's machination would be revealed.

jobgirl 36 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jobgirl Click to send private message to jobgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What happens next"
Thanks Michel. I've been enjoying reading what you and the other regulars have to say for several seasons now and it always enhances my viewing of each episode. I see your point but I just got the feeling watching the promos that Randy thinks the fake is real. Either way, it should be fun to see a fake idol come into play.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-17-08, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What happens next"
Other than that I think that Kenny leaves the Game this week (which probably means that he wins it ... ), I have no idea what happens next. So I'm really enjoying reading all of yours.

But - and please excuse me if this has already been mentioned - presumably another player will have been sent to Exile before the next TC. And if it's someone other than Sugar or Bob, would that fact make any of the scenarios more ... or less ... plausible?

Older than Gillian. Shorter than Susie. As athletic as Crystal.

11-17-08, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What happens next"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-08 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

On second thought, I do have an idea ...

The last time that we saw the "Rules" for the use of the HII spelled out was at the beginning of Micronesia. And, although we can't be certain that they haven't changed, this is what they were:

So, unless one of the Fangs is sent to Exile and can confirm that the clues have remained the same since Sugar's last visit and lead only to an empty nail, the mere fact that Kota has another HII - that might, or might not, be authentic - that can be passed to any one of Bob, Randy or Corrine - after the votes are cast - might be just unsettling enough to serve Kota's purpose: to force the Fangs to turn on one of their own.

And, given Randy's - staged (?) - over-the-top behavior, it seems to me that their assumption would be that Kota intended to cast their votes for Crystal.

Which would leave Crystal with a difficult choice: 1)alienate Susie and Sugar by insisting that they boot Matty or 2)abandon Kenny to his fate. And that may be why we see Kenny pleading his case to an ally that, before, he had no reason to doubt.

G

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-08, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What happens next"
Next time at the Ponderosa:

---The next juror is someone totally unexpected. Will this juror cause a rift between Marcus and Charlie?

I think that this is getting forgotten in the mix. Who would be totally unexpected and possibly cause a rift?
A rift could be Corinne since she seems to have a thing for Marcus. LOL! But, I do not think she is unexpected. Unexpected would be Susie, Crystal or Kenny. But would one of them cause a rift between Marcus and Charlie? Susie could if Marcus is bitter and Charlie is not. Crystal could be if Marcus wants to get to know her because of their connections.

11-17-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "That was a joke!"
LOL, there are no "Ponderosa" clues. I just made that up.

11-17-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
14. "RE: What happens next"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-08 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

Wow!

You're so right. I think we have been forgetting this.

And who could be more unexpected, or more likely to cause a rift, than Sugar? The lady with an HII and a sweet kiss for Marcus when he gave her the second IN.

So, please amend my post above to include a second "Perhaps":

Perhaps - in a blindside - Kenny, Crystal, Susie and Matty decide to put an end to everyone's uncertain hours.

Including Charlie's ...

ETA: On third thought, don't amend my post. But do see a deep, sheepish and ... giggling ... blush.

You are too believable, Brownroach ...

G

11-17-08, 04:47 PM (EST)
15. "No no no -- that "clue" is NOT REAL!!"
I was joking around in the Insider Thread that they could have clues for the Ponderosa segments and I made up some silly examples but they ARE NOT REAL -- please ignore them.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-08, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT REAL!!"
YOU are such a TROUBLEmaker today...did you wake up this morning and say you were gonna burn Spoilers down?

And please no skinnydipping BR!

11-17-08, 04:55 PM (EST)
18. "RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT REAL!!"
Me? I didn't do anything.

Don't worry, I can't swim.

11-17-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
17. "RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT REAL!!"
Hi!

See my edit of my post above.

And please know that you've made my day! I am still laughing.

I just wish that it had been "real". Sugar and Marcus strolling the beach hand-in-hand while Charlie gazes wistfully out to sea would have been a scene to remember.

G

11-17-08, 05:05 PM (EST)
19. "RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT REAL!!"
Yes I saw your edit, georjanna. Whew!

If I do any more fake "Ponderosa Clues", I will put them on the Basher's Board just to be safe.

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-08, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT REAL!!"
Sorry!!! I did not have time to watch all the vids and so I cheated by reading.
That is funny!!! I wish we would get clues like that.

11-17-08, 05:17 PM (EST)
21. "RE: No no no -- that "clue" is NOT REAL!!"
Absolutely no harm done!

You know, the really funniest thing about all of this is that I knew that the clues were the work of a great imagination when you posted them originally. But, in my haste to cover all of my conjectural bases, I forgot where I had seen that "clue" before.

So, if ever there was a case of 'serves me right' ...

G

PS: And please don't move anything to Bashers. I only have time to be part of one Board, and this is it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •