The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Maggie have the hots for Cappy?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

barbieavalon 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barbieavalon Click to send private message to barbieavalon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Maggie have the hots for Cappy?"
Ok, is it just me, or is Maggie just WAAAAAY to emotional over Cappy leaving the house? I mean, she keeps saying how much she loves him and is just so devastated that he is gone. Every move is she making now is because of him and he can't think for herself anymore."Oh Cappy, I'm doing this for you...." Oh brother!!
I know I care about my friends too, but come on now! She acts like his wife would act, not just a friend. No other pair that has gotten broken up seem to be so heart broken. I know if I were Cappys wife I'd be going "Mmmmmmmm..."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Maggie have the hots for C... nailbone 08-04-05 1
   RE: Does Maggie have the hots for C... bystander 08-04-05 2
       RE: Does Maggie have the hots for C... barbieavalon 08-04-05 3
           RE: Does Maggie have the hots for C... barbieavalon 08-04-05 4
               RE: Does Maggie have the hots for C... Drive My Car 08-05-05 5
                   RE: Does Maggie have the hots for C... barbieavalon 08-05-05 6
                       RE: Does Maggie have the hots for C... tvholic 08-05-05 7
 RE: Does Maggie have the hots for C... nailbone 08-05-05 8
   RE: Does Maggie have the hots for C... geg6 08-05-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Maggie have the hots for Cappy?"
Ivette's even worse about it.

o-

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-04-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Maggie have the hots for Cappy?"
Maybe since Maggie and Yvette have so much in commen they'll hook up and this show will get interesting.

Did I say that out loud?

08-04-05, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barbieavalon Click to send private message to barbieavalon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does Maggie have the hots for Cappy?"
>Maybe since Maggie and Yvette have so much in commen they'll hook up and this show will get interesting.
>
>
>Did I say that out
>loud?

that's not really the hook-up id like to see.....yuck....lol

08-04-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Does Maggie have the hots for Cappy?"
>>Maybe since Maggie and Yvette have so much in commen they'll hook up and this show will get interesting.
>>
>>
>>Did I say that out
>>loud?
>
>
> that's not really the
>hook-up id like to see.....yuck....lol
>

ps. if they did hook up....would that mean they would both yell Oh Cappy in the heat of passion.. double yuck..lol

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does Maggie have the hots for Cappy?"
*shudder*

I was thinking she and Eric do seem really close, maybe there is a sexual attraction there. Also you never see her mention her boyfriend, it's all about her Cappy.

08-05-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Does Maggie have the hots for Cappy?"
OMG, exactly! Maggie never talks about any other guys,EVER! Only about her dear Cappy...blahhh!!
If anybody is playing Quaters to Big Brother & the thing is to drink everytime Maggie says she loves Cappy, people all over all passed out cold.....lol....
Like i said before, I love my friends, but come on now.....Cappys wife, stop inviting Maggie over for dinner or if you do look under the table for a game of footsies being played!!

tvholic 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-05-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvholic Click to send private message to tvholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does Maggie have the hots for Cappy?"
Yellvette's swooning over Crappy could be a ploy to get closer to Magpie. *wink wink* Yellvette "gave" her heart to Crappy. But can her heart work that way? Does she have a heart? I certainly haven't seen any evidence of it.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does Maggie have the hots for Cappy?"
This is by Jun, from the "Revenge of the Houseguests" blog on the BB site. I couldn't have said it better:

Egads...perhaps Cappy should have left behind a pair of socks or something...at least then Maggie and Ivette could suck on them every time they missed him. Or for that matter, someon could stuff their mouths with them everytime they began a Cappy Club Diatribe. I just don't get it.

o-

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Does Maggie have the hots for Cappy?"
Hmmm...I used to hate Jun.

Now I'm thinking she's really Estee in disguise.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •