The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 9 Insider "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 9 Insider "
From James Barber at Sucks -- not sure if he's transcibed the whole thing yet, but here's what he's posted so far...

Charlie: Secret Scene

Watch as Randy bonds with his 'first gay friend'

(day 25)

(Randy goes skinny dipping)

Charlie (on the dock): Randy. (jumps in in his trunks and swims out) Am I interrupting your alone time? (I can't quite hear Randy's response) Nice.

Randy (solo): On my morning swim today, Charlie came out and joined me. I was buck nekkid, but I love my relationship with Charlie. He's my first gay friend ever. I kind of like that idea.

Randy: Don't make this Brokeback Lake. (Charlie laughs and says he's not naked)

Charlie (solo): Randy and I have become really close out here. We never suspected when we met each other that we would become close. He has no gay friends in real life, he's never met gay people, he's kind of not an emotional person. It seems like the opposite of me. But he's a smart guy, and I'm a smart guy, and I think we see that in each other. We align over being intelligent out here, which is rare, there are a lot of idiots out here.

Randy: I'm glad you see when I get into game mode, that's not me. (Charlie says it's something, then says he's the opposite)

Randy (solo): Charlie's awesome. The first real gay friend I've ever had. Who's gonna expect a guy like me to hook up with a gay guy. It's beautiful. He's cool. Friends for life. I like Charlie.

Tribal Council Voting

Watch what each tribe member had to say as they cast their votes

Randy ("CC"): Bitch.

Sugar (takes a long time and cries before she writes out Charlie with a sad face): Sorry, Charlie, but you've picked two of the worst allies you could possibly pick when I have to make a vote. (flashes a peace sign) I'm a traitor. Sorry.

Matty (Charlie): Charlie, you're a hell of a guy, you played a very good game, but it's time for you to go.

Susie (Charlie): Charlie, you're a good competitor. I've gotta take you out if I'm gonna move ahead. Hope we can still be friends.

Crystal (Charlie): You are a big threat and you are hurting my alliance. Sorry, but you've gotta go.

Ken ("Charley" with a sad face): Sorry, Charlie. It's not like I'm a homophobic. It's just that...at that feast, you took the hidden immunity idol away from me...and...uh...I thought, I gotta get you for that. Sorry.

Bob (Crystal): Sorry, Crystal. It's a game. Hope to see you later.

Corinne (Crystal): You're a bully, and I don't want to play this game with you. I hope you go home tonight.

Charlie (Crystal): Word on the street is that you're a really mean person, but that's beside the point. You took out my Marcus, and that makes me really mad.

Charlie's Final Words

Charlie reacts to having just been blindsided by the newly merged Nobag Tribe

"This is a disaster. I 100% did not see this coming, but it makes complete sense. I was controlling all the old Kota members, feeding them lines, telling them what to say, making every move for them. I'm sure that the people who voted me out learned a lot from Marcus and Bob and Susie when they had their time at Kota. I'm not completely surprised, kind of bummed. I think I could have done a lot more in this game. I was having a blast out there, and people complained day in and day out, and I was one of the people who was actually enjoying myself out there, so it does kind of suck that I have to go home. If I'm gonna leave Survivor, I'm glad it's a blindside, because that's what makes Survivor fun. I'm gonna try and move on from this, and it was a blast, and I'm so happy I made the jury. I'm not bitter towards anyone out there."

(cut)

"I'm furious that now I have no opportunity to move on in this game, but it makes complete sense why they took me out. These aren't the smarest people I was dealing with there, and I had trouble relating to these people who had a lot less intelligence than I have, and I think it was transparent what I was doing. I think these other people, the Fang people, the original Fang tribe, are playing a really great game. It sucks. I wish I could go on. I had a lot of plans in the future. I knew today was like, pivotal, but what can you do at this point? Honestly I came here and I didn't think I would make it past the first Tribal. To make it this far is amazing, but every Tribal that I made it another week further, I was hungry for more, and I really saw myself going for more in this game. Now that that's been bashed for me, I'm upset, but these people are playing a good game. When I saw people weren't playing this game, I was kind of frustrated. The fact that I know now these people are smart players, especially the ones I haven't been playing with, like Crystal and Kenny, that makes me happier about this game. It sucks, it sucks. I really thought I could go further. I think if I made it one more week I had this in the bag. What hurts me the most is Sugar. I don't know why she flipped, but she did. Sugar in my mind wasn't playing this game at all, and the fact that she made that move shows that she's playing this game, so more power to her."

(cut)

"If I were the first member of the jury, this would be an even larger disaster, but thank God Marcus is in the jury house. That is my saving grace. I can't wait to see Marcus. I do kind of feel bad that Marcus lef last Tribal and now I leave. I don't want my legacy to be just that once Marcus gone, I got nothing. I think some people were thinking I was riding his coattails, and this might make it seem like I am even more, but hopefully it will show I was playing this game all along and was strategizing, with Marcus."

Charlie the Day After

Charlie reflects on his time in the game, how he played, and his relationship with Marcus

"My favorite part of playing the game of Survivor was just figuring out who I was, being out there, trying to understand my character and how I'm perceived. It's a very unique situation to be put basically without any preconceived notions of who you are and figure out how you're perceived by other characters and other people and just learning about yourself and where you fit into the context of a very diverse set of characters."

(cut)

"Going into the game, I didn't even know what the real Charlie was. I was struggling with that, or have been struggling with that, for a while. I was really excited to try and chip away at that. If what they saw was the real Charlie, then I'm really happy, because I think I played the game like a very nice guy, with a great set of values, with a fun, competitive edge, so I'm really proud of the way I played. I hope that's the real Charlie. I actually am surprised with how I played the game, and in my real life I'm not sure if how I played is actually how I go about my real life. I'm hoping to incorporate the way I played the game in my actual day-to-day activity."

(cut)

"I think what makes me one of the more perfect survivors (laughs), is I played a very balanced game. I was never the best at anything, but I was very good at almost everything. Socially I was very good, physically I was very good, mentally I was very good. I was never the best, so I don't think I posed much of a threat to people, but I was very close to the top. That was my strategy going into the game, and I think I was able to execute that. All along I think people underestimated and overestimated me at the same time, so I was always perfectly aligned in the middle."

(cut)

"The moment where I got really excited that I could play this game was when I figured out I could align with people I really trusted, thought were intelligent, and shared a lot in common with. I never thought that could happen in the game, I thought I was going to be out there swimming alone, playing the game alone. That was very early on when I met Corinne, Marcus, and Jacquie. I was concerned people who were a lot more unlikeable, like Ace, weren't ever gonna be viewed as unlikeable, because no one was as intelligent or was on the same page as I was. The moment I realized these people are thinking the same thing I'm thinking, and they're very smart, and they have a lot of the same values, and if we put our minds together, we can run this game."

(cut)

"What will drive me crazy is if I'm perceived as riding coattails in this game. Part of my strategy was to be a little bit underestimated, so I didn't step up to the plate as much as I think I had the capability to, and was sort of waiting later on to take the reins more. Even though other people were doing a lot of work with me, I don't want it to be perceived that I was letting people do work for me. I was constantly thinking, I was playing this game very cautiously and always calculating what was going on in this game, and even though I wasn't the most vocal player and other people might not have perceived me as playing the game, every second I was thinking what was coming out of my mouth, where I was walking to, who I was hanging out with, was affecting the game. I think a lot of people lost sight that this was a game every step of the way."

(cut)

"Surprisingly I don't think the game is what's bonding me to the people who I formed close relationships with. There just happened to be people who I felt very similar and connected to, who I wouldn't ordinarily meet, but have so much in common with. On top of that, to share such a unique experience bonds us."

(cut)

"When I was voted out of the game, I was shocked. I could not believe what was happening. I did not feel any paranoia going to that Tribal that I would be voted out. When Jeff said, 'Bring me your torch,' I had two thoughts. The first was, 'Oh my God, this is such a shocker,' and the second was, 'As a huge fan of the show, this is such a rite of passage to being on Survivor, and a dream come true of mine.' I had a huge smile on my face, while also at the same time being very sad this experience was coming to an end."

(cut)

"For me, one of the most unique things about my experience on Survivor was the relationship I built with Marcus. In my real life, straight guys don't gravitate towards me. I'm very close with lots of women, and they all love me, and gay guys fill a lot of my relationships, but to have a relationship with a straight guy is something that was very unique. I feel so close with him, almost closer than a lot of my very close friends at home...even though I didn't win a million dollars, the fact that I have that relationship is so important to me at this point."

Bob on Marcus's Blindside

Bob shares his thoughts after witnessing one of the most powerful players in the game get blindsided.

"The Tribal Council was interesting. I got to see my first real blindside last night. Susie, Marcus and I sort of had a loose alliance before we left the second generation Kota tribe. Our understanding was we would go to the final six. Susie decided that wasn't the way we were gonna go, so Susie, Corinne, and Ken voted Marcus out last night, which was a classic blindside. It surprised me. Maybe Susie didn't trust me, but I thought Susie and I had an understanding. She's playing the game...maybe I oughta learn to play."

When Leeches Attack

On Exile Island, Bob shows off his bloody leech wounds

"I was surprised. (shows a wound on the bottom of his foot) I cut my...that might have been a leech, that acts like it might have had a leech on it."

(cut)

"Nothing like what we have over at the Kota tribe. (something about a hamburger) That bleeding like that is real significant of an anticoagulant leeches poke you with before they start sucking your blood."

(cut)

"I didn't notice. I sort of scoured myself afterwards and I didn't look too bad. I didn't see any leaches at all but I'm thinking maybe that one there, because it was right in the cuff of the sneaker, might have been knocked off by my sneaker while I was walking around. It might have been a scab that was irritated but it seems to be bleeding way too much to not be a leech."

Ken and Susie Catch Turtles

With Marcus gone, Ken and Susie are the new providers at Kota when they catch a net-full of turtles.

Ken: 8 turtles! 8 turtles!

Susie: They're alive.

(they row back to shore)

Ken: No fish, but turtle.

Susie: Turtle galore. Oh my God.

Ken: How many turtles were (I think he means how many before the switch).

Susie: I think there's some turtles there.

Ken: I know, but so far you guys only caught one.

Susie: One. (laughs) I can't believe it.

Ken: Seriously, Susie, every day we've been out here I've caught something. It just makes me so proud that we're doing it ourselves and Marcus isn't bossing us around. I was like, Marcus...

Susie: Look at them.

Ken (looks at turtles in the bag): They're moving.

Susie: The ones that are alive, I wonder if there's some way we can keep them so that they're not...is any of them alive? (Ken says he doesn't know) We'll check.

(they go back onto land)

Ken: It's heavy. They're heavy.

Susie: OK, one, two, three, four, five turtles at least. I kind of feel bad, we won't be able to eat 'em all, will we? That's a lot of meat.

Ken: My God, turtles galore.

Randy's Struggle With Fang

Randy expresses his frustrations with his new tribe during the reward challenge.

"We eventually won the golf challenge. We made it more difficult than it had to be. I even screwed up one hold. Those short shots, believe it or not, are tough. From inside 10 feet, you don't know whether you're gonna launch it 2 feet or 15 feet. It's just luck. In the last hole, our ball was resting next to the hole. The rules don't tell you which way you have to pull the elastic. Instead of pulling it this way away from the hole, we could have just pulled it this way over the hole and simply dropped it in, no chance of missing. I tried to explain it. No one would listen, not even Charlie, my good friend in this game. Sugar of course was not gonna listen, because she's a....Matty wouldn't even listen. The reason Kota went on a winning streak in this game, that I was a part of, is because we communicated and we performed as a team. The reason Fang sucks at everything they do is because there's no communication."

Charlie on the Reward

Charlie compares being in the Bwiti Village to struggling in the game for twenty-seven days

"Visiting this village was such a stark difference from our day-to-day life here at Fang. Everything is so routine here, there's not much movement, we see wildlife very infrequently. It was such a spirit lift to be just tossed into this great village with all this love and rich culture and color and happiness and smiling people who just wanted to invite us into their culture and their religion and their spirit. It was very moving and it was great to spend it with all the people we went with."

(cut)

"The people at the village were so welcoming, so happy, so nice, so simple. It seemed like they took pleasure in things that were so small. It made you realize that even though we're starving out here for a couple days, people have it so much worse than you. It lifted my spirits entirely and I feel like I can get through the rest of this game just off the performance that they gave me."

Susie Resents Corinne

Susie reacts to Corinne's opposition to Marcus's blindside at the reward challenge

"Corinne is a personality, a person that I feel, she's very fortunate. She's one of those kind of people who came into this world with great parents, great education, is able to have any job she really wants. She's very fortunate that way. I was very hurt yesterday when we lost the immunity and she made a statement after she'd seen that Marcus was voted out that he deserved to be here, he was playing with heart. It was very insulting, because she made it perfectly clear that none of the rest of us deserved it, only her and Marcus deserve to be here. We kind of called her out on it a little bit. I really took offense to that, it was very hurtful. Her personality is very all about herself, I come first, I deserve to have all this. It's just not the real world. People don't live like that. Or at least the people I know are not like that. I'm trying to see the good in her, she probably is kind, she probably does have her sweet moments, but in reality, outside this game she's not someone I would hang out with. She seems very selfish, and very mean-spirited, and I just don't like that."

Strategy Talk at the Reward

Randy, Charlie and Corinne devise a deceptive plan while enjoying the village reward

Randy: If Bob acts like he has the idol, then we play to win. If he doesn't have the idol, then...

Corinne: We consider throwing it and getting rid of Matty.

Randy: Exactly. We need Sugar but let's not talk game with them until the 3 of us have a good hour together when we get back. Nothing today, nothing tomorrow. Late tomorrow.

Charlie: Let's not talk about our feelings for Marcus. That's why I was trying to be like, "Oh, he was a threat."

Randy: They're on to us. It's Bob and Sugar.

Corinne: I don't care. Bob's gonna get that idol and that's gonna save him.

Randy (to Charlie): And if he doesn't, we're gonna be throwing the challenge and getting rid of Matty.

Charlie: We don't know if he does, but I'm sure he will, he's a wizard. Today he was trying to tell me desperately that Susie voted Marcus.

Randy: I shook his hand between holes one time and just said, "I need you, man." Anyway, Sugar and Bob are our salvation. I'm sorry, but we're top 3.

Corinne: We have to ditch Matty. Immediately. He's totally, absolutely gonna...

Randy: You guys have gotta sell Sugar, because Sugar hates me. , "This game is not about who you like. We need Randy now." Pretend like you're playing me.

Charlie: I will.

Corinne: You have to do it because...

Charlie: It's just me, because she doesn't like Corinne. I was thinking of telling her I was in an alliance with Marcus and Bob, and there was the three of us, we were waiting for her, or they were waiting for her, and that now the final three should be me, Sugar, and Bob. Tell her that, and that we're just using you two.

Randy: I don't even think she's playing the game now that hard. Just say you're coming with us.

Corinne: I don't think it's believable that you and I wouldn't be in an alliance, so I don't think you should do that.

Randy: They know you guys are tight.

Corinne: Right, that's obvious.

Charlie: We could be a foursome then.

Randy: The key is, you don't like Randy...

Corinne: Shut up.

Randy: The key is you don't like Randy either, but you need me.

Charlie: This is so awesome.

Randy: We'll talk in a day or two.

Matty's Reward

Sugar describes her feelings on Matty's struggle throughout the game

"Who wouldn't take a liking to Matty? Matty's so charismatic. When they pulled him up to dance, I guess he was the chosen one. They had him bow to this god. It was craziness. He was mad happy. It was so great to watch because nobody in this game deserves that more than Matty. (**+$+ up) He's been stuck on Fang, which is basically a losing tribe, and then he's got these guys come in and be negative and make it more miserable. I'm just so, so thrilled. I had, even on Exile. I'm just so thrilled that Matty got to experience that and got to be the chosen one. It was beautiful. It was great."

(cut)

"He's very expressive, Matty. His crazy faces he makes and noises and apparently dance moves. Who knew? He was all over the place. He was having the a great time. It was so good to watch it, because he deserves it. (**+$+ up) I think he had it worse than anybody in this whole game, and he totally deserved it."

Fang Makes a Comeback

After the merge, Fang takes a turn for the better as they begin to gain an advantage over the original Kota members.

Matty:

"The names are flying. There's 9 people at Fang now, and the names are flying around. (quickly snaps his fingers) The reality of it all is that the only names that aren't flying around are Susie (snaps), Kenny (snaps), Sugar (snaps), and I think mine (snaps). But Randy's name's been thrown out, Charlie's name's been thrown out, Corinne's name's been thrown out, Bob's name's been thrown out. All Kota. Randy's Kota now. He made that switch and he made it apparent to everyone that he's Kota now. He's in a Fang-dominated game now, and I told Randy he's making big mistakes in this game by planning so far ahead. He planned so far ahead, he calculated so much in his head, now he's in a position where he can't win."

(cut)

"This is Fang. Even though we're merging the two names, this team is Fang now. We're at Fang's original camp, Crystal is dominating the game again (laughs), y'know. It's not the way I like it, because I voted for Crystal, I casted a name on Crystal, so now there's a bounty on my head, eventually."

Charlie on the Merge

Watch as Charlie shares his concerns after the merge

"We have been conjecturing forever on when this supposed merge was gonna happen. I sort of wrote it off. It's never gonna happen. When we walked in and Jeff said, 'Drop your buffs,' it was an amazing feeling, because it was a milestone in this game. I don't think any of us predicted we'd make it this far. For me, especially, I was just overjoyed I made it to the merge. That said, I don't think the merge is the best circumstance for me. I think had we stayed as tribes, my game would have been played a lot easier, but I'm excited to be one happy merge. That's the way Survivor's played, and I'm excited to be part of that Survivor milestone."

(cut)

"When we found out there was a merge, it means everything's gonna be chaos in this game again. It's like day one in this game again. Nine people scrambling around, trying to figure out where they stand, what the pecking order is, who gets along with whom. Yes, some of us have relationships from being in tribes with each other in the past, but it's chaos again. I don't like chaos. I like to have everything under control, know who's talking to whom, know where everyone's head is at. I have no clue at this point, and that's really frustrating for me."

Bob Introduces Himself to Matty

After merging, Bob takes the opportunity to properly introduce himself to Matty, the only player in the game whose tribe he has never been a part of.

Bob: Hey, Matty. I've been around the block. (they hug) You're the only one I haven't had a chance to sit down and chat with.

Matty: I know you though. Trust me, I know you, man.

Bob: How do you like the coffee?

Matty: Coffee's great. I know you. Heard everything about you.

Bob: People been talking?

Matty: Oh yeah. Of course we're gonna ask.

Bob: You're the only one that's stuck at this tribe forever.

Matty: You're the only one at Kota, I'm the only one at Fang. I've been here the whole time.

Bob: And I haven't. You're the only one that stuck it out the entire game.

Matty: I guess now you're right. This place OK for you?

Bob: Let me get used to it. It's just hot. Let me get used to it. I don't know.

Matty: Kota was a nicer setup?

Bob: I liked it, but I just got here. I don't want to...

Randy: Wait 'til the evening hours when our friends come.

Matty: It's alright, Bob. You're pretty dirty, so am I. I think the bugs won't attract to us that much.

The Birth of Nobag

Crystal reveals the process of naming the newly merged tribe

"Kenny came up with the name Nobag! Kenny was like, 'You guys, it's Gabon backwards, Nobag.' So then we took an instant vote, and nobody really objected, but the logic behind it was Gabon backwards, so it did sound kind of cool. Everyone was OK, Nobag it is. (laughs) Right now, Sugar is decorating our beautiful flag called Team Nobag (laughs)."

(cut)

"We even asked them did you guys learn any cool words at the festivties. So we were like let's merge both names, Kotang. For the longest it was Kotang. Then Kenny was like, 'No, Nobag, Gabon backwards.' So the logic behind it, Gabon backwards. Nobag it is. Nobag's our tribe name. (laughs)"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 9 Insider suzzee 11-14-08 1
   RE: Ep 9 Insider Brownroach 11-14-08 2
       RE: Ep 9 Insider samboohoo 11-14-08 3
       RE: Ep 9 Insider Outfrontgirl 11-15-08 10
   RE: Ep 9 Insider Estee 11-14-08 4
 Here's the rest Brownroach 11-14-08 5
   RE: Here's the rest emydi 11-14-08 6
       RE: Here's the rest Brownroach 11-14-08 7
           RE: Here's the rest Corvis 11-14-08 8
           RE: Here's the rest CTgirl 11-14-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 9 Insider "
The only name worse then Nobag would have been Kotang. What are they thinking??

11-14-08, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 9 Insider "
but the logic behind it was Gabon backwards, so it did sound kind of cool.

No. It doesn't sound kind of cool. It sounds kind of like "ho-bag." Or like the tribe is having unsafe sex.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 9 Insider "
LOL. Agree, I was thinking ho-bag as well.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-08, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 9 Insider "
My immediate thought was No-bag = no balls, stones, cojones ...

being as "bag" has been slang for "scrotum" since Middle English times ... along with purse, pouch, etc.

So I thought it was hilarious that they liked it.

There ... reassembling our afflicted powers, consult how we may henceforth most offend our enemy, our own loss how repair, how overcome this dire calamity~ John Milton, Paradise Lost, Book 1

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 9 Insider "
I kept waiting for someone to suggest Kong.

11-14-08, 03:22 PM (EST)
5. "Here's the rest "
This is hilarious. Charlie and Marcus really need to get married. They're the perfect couple.

Charlie in Ponderosa

Join Charlie in Survivor Ponderosa

(Charlie's voted out)

Charlie (voiceover): I totally did not see that coming, and when my name came up after four Crystals, I was shocked.

Marcus (solo): My attempt to be stonefaced was completely obliterated. The person I felt was destined from day one to win this game, voted off.

Charlie (VO): We drove to this tent village, where a lot of production stays.

Charlie (standing outside a tent): It's very overwhelming. This is part of being on Survivor. Even this is fun to experience, but I also never expected this to happen tonight, so that part is sinking in now.

Marcus: Everyone goes through this process differently, and I'm excited I might be able to be there for him and what he might like to do in his first time out of the game.

(Charlie weighs and finds he's lost 13-14 pounds)

Charlie (solo): The only thing that I was on my mind at that point was I wanted to see Marcus. When I saw Marcus, I was so happy. (they hug) I never told Marcus I was a lawyer. He never told me he'd gone to Harvard. We got to be honest once and for all.

Marcus (solo): He's like, "I'm a lawyer," and I realized what he was doing, and I was like, "I went to Harvard." We totally just died laughing. (Marcus and Charlie eat and Marcus basically says he both wanted and didn't want Charlie to go next) Part of me didn't want someone I cared about to be here, but at the same time, there's a little bit of selfishness that did want that. (their arms intertwine as they eat)

(cut to next morning)

Charlie (VO): I woke up this morning very early, but I didn't really wake up because I never went to bed last night, because my thoughts were going a mile a minute. Then we got this awesome helicopter to Ponderosa, which was awesome.

Marcus (solo): He shoots us through this gap out into the beach, and we're probably like 50 feet off the ground, and he pops us up right in front of Ponderosa.

Charlie (VO): As a jury member at Ponderosa, there are a lot of people to assist us in our everyday movements. That ranges from people who help us with the food we eat, with medication we have to take since we're in Africa, transporation to and from Tribal. It is a big team effort out here to make everything go as smoothly as it has been.

(Charlie shaves his beard, as it makes him feel claustrophobic)

Charlie: How do I look?

Marcus: Oh my God! It's a 12 year old boy. You look so much younger.

Marcus (solo): It's Charlie from Survivor, but now it's Charlie the real person, who's going to be one of my friends for a long time to come.

(Marcus and Charlie eat)

Charlie (solo): I don't think anyone knows how I really feel about them, but now it doesn't matter who I don't like, I can share that and voice that. I'm excited to be judging people and to be vocal about that.

(Marcus and Charlie walk on the beach)

Marcus (VO): It's like sharing a dream experience with your best friend. What more can you ask for?

Charlie (solo): I'm so glad he and I are the first two jury members and we can enjoy this together, because that's how we spent the whole game, enjoying the game together, unlike a lot of people who were bitching and moaning the whole game.

(Charlie and Marcus stand at the top of the lighthouse)

Charlie (VO): I'm going to miss every second I had out there. It's something I will never, ever have again. It is by far the best experience of my life, and each day felt like one of the best experiences of my life. It almost breaks me to !%$**. I can't believe I had this experience. I feel so grateful.

What Its All About

Charlie and Marcus are getting along quite well in Ponderosa

Marcus (solo): This is such a unique place. It's all run by this totally happy king and queen of the islands, Regine and Mustache (?). (The man says Regine has been his wife for 34 years) We get to see Regine's creativity in the food every day. It's always different, there's always three courses, it's always way more than you can possibly finish. (Regine says in America you don't have the same taste as in Europe or France) It's just wonderful, because you're part of a family here. Life at Ponderosa is just an incredible thing.

(Marcus and Charlie jog shirtless, and go swimming)

Charlie (solo): Swimming, running, I mean, it's been a blast. It's like the best vacation I've ever had.

Marcus (solo): Charlie does run. In fact, he runs really fast. It's kind of frustrating. I didn't really say much. I was like (imitates trying to catch his breath) while he's chit-chatting along.

(back to them jogging)

Charlie: It was fun. I got kicked off of Survivor less than 24 hours, having my body go through hell. To be able to run at all, I really impressed myself. (Marcus makes fun of him in the background) Glad to have done it, Marcus?

Marcus: Yeah, it was great.

(cut to back indoors)

Charlie (solo): Marcus and I are taking our wardrobe for Tribal very seriously. We picked out lots of outfits, we laid out all our options. (Charlie and Marcus say synergy in their outfits is very important) We had lots of steps to determine which outfit we were gonna wear this evening.

(Marcus and Charlie try on more clothes; Charlie recommends one shirt to Marcus because it "turns him on" when Marcus wears it; Charlie puts on another outfit)

Marcus: I really like this. I don't know how you feel about it, that's the final question.

Charlie: I feel good. I would wear this to a bar to pick up guys.

Marcus: This is good.

Charlie (VO): It's really gonna hinge on what Marcus is going to wear, cause we really see ourselves as a unit here like we did in the game.

Charlie: You look hot. Don't take this the wrong way, but you look way better than you did at the last Tribal.

Charlie (solo): A lot of things went into the decision, like what we look like together. (they look into a mirror) We narrowed it down and after many hours we came to some really smart conclusions and I think we're going to look fab.

(the helicopter arrives)

Charlie (solo): I'm really excited to go to my first Tribal Council as a jury member.

Marcus (solo): We're excited to open up our Ponderosa to a new person, but we're also nervous about how they're gonna see us.

Charlie (solo): I'm definitely conflict about what's gonna happen tonight, because I want my friends to come here and enjoy Ponderosa with me, but I also want my friends to do really well in the game, so it's kind of a double-edged sword.

Marcus (solo): I feel like we're starting to get a sense for what it's like to be jury. (Marcus and Charlie joke around in the car) We're 18 random people with a lot to separate us as much as there is to bring us together. It just so happens that Charlie and I hit it off, but that doesn't necessarily hold true for everyone.

(Marcus says he isn't nervous because he has his closest Survivor friend with him)

Charlie (solo): I didn't get to know a lot of the people who are still in there, so these Tribals are critical for these people to show me they deserve a million dollars. I'm going to be there with a very strong microscope.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Here's the rest "
and in his vote, Charlie said that Crystal voted out "my Marcus"!!

11-14-08, 05:28 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Here's the rest "
They could turn the Ponderosa clips into a whole other alternate-universe soap opera, with its own clues and promos.

Next time at the Ponderosa:

---The next juror is someone totally unexpected. Will this juror cause a rift between Marcus and Charlie?

---One juror gets injured while running in slow motion up the steps at the lighthouse. Will this juror be able fulfill their duty to decide the Ultimate Survivor?

---A difficult decision between a pullover and a button-down shirt threatens to make one juror late for Tribal Council.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-08, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Here's the rest "
*chortle*

This one...

---A difficult decision between a pullover and a button-down shirt threatens to make one juror late for Tribal Council.

...is my favorite.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Here's the rest "
You have to watch the actual Ponderosa clips. It's like watching a honeymoon video. It's hysterical. They eat arm-in-arm, they walk down the beach side-by-side (almost as if they are holding hands) and when they go for a run together they bicker like an old married couple.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •