The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-08, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe It's Time to Vote!"
Let's see if I can remember who's left:

Bob
Charlie
Corinne
Crystal
Ken
Matty
Randy
Sugar
Susie

Please keep it down to your vote in the subject line: "Marcus", and maybe a little bit of reasoning.

Curves on girls: good. Curves on vote threads: Bad!

Exception: Vote Changes, but I don't think we got much time for that this week.......

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Susie vince3 11-13-08 1
 Ken michel 11-13-08 2
 Corrine emydi 11-13-08 3
 Corinne Corvis 11-13-08 4
 Crystal byoffer 11-13-08 5
 Corrine Scarlett O Hara 11-13-08 6
 Randy Brownroach 11-13-08 7
 Corinne CTgirl 11-13-08 8
 Charlie samboohoo 11-13-08 9
   RE: Charlie emydi 11-14-08 22
 Corinne Estee 11-13-08 10
 Randy Max Headroom 11-13-08 11
 Corinne Chez 11-13-08 12
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe It's Time t... LFJ 11-13-08 13
 Crystal Loree 11-13-08 14
 Corinne MJewel 11-13-08 15
 Vote Tally #1 Scarlett O Hara 11-13-08 16
 Corrine Flowerpower 11-13-08 17
 Crystal Carezy 11-13-08 18
 Corinne Bebo 11-13-08 19
 Matty kircon 11-13-08 20
 Ken whoami 11-13-08 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Susie"
I think come heck or high water, the revenge of Corinne will be swift, and ugly.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ken"
But I have a bad feeling it could be Corinne, Charlei or Randy. For sure, it's the key episode.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Corrine"
Alt: Charlie

sorry michel. I think she literally blows up like Jiffy said in his blog and goes by the wayside. In reading Sucks this week (they say Blows is saying Corrine is the winner that is from your great posts in the editing thread!) they provide a quote from her after she returned about how she hated be stuck with old people and losers etc etc. Bitter words, I think they would have been a bit nicer if she had made it to the F3 over the old losers.

The only thing that would save her is if she wins the II. It is most likely a puzzle. The necklace would give her the power to make all the comments at TC about Susie. But she could do it anyway.

If she does win II, I think Charlie goes. I don't see Sugar aligning with Randy and Corrine. Corrine states in a confessional in one of the short promos (on both surv phoenix and fever) that Sugar is a moron... I do see Randy trying to aligning with Matty et al if he sees the writing on the wall to save himself. Matty likes Randy so he might save him this week to go after the original onions.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-13-08, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Corinne"
My reasoning for next episode:

Crystal, Ken, Susie are tight.

Charlie, Corinne, Bob are tight.

Matty and Sugar are tight.

Randy is adaptable. He'll go whichever way works best for him. And really it doesn't matter which way he goes. It's going to come down to Sugar and Matty. Here's a revealing quote from Probst:

"I love that Corinne and Sugar are on the same tribe. Sweet and sour always makes for a tasty treat. Corinne hates Sugar. Sugar thinks Corinne is evil. This is going to be fantastic."

There's no way Sugar goes with Corinne next episode. So if Matty and Sugar are sticking together (and why wouldn't they?), Charlie or Corinne gets booted this week. Looking at it from another perspective, who would Matty and Sugar rather compete in immunity challenges with - weak Ken, Susie and Crystal (she may be an Olympian but they haven't seen it) or athletic Charlie and Corinne?

Between Charlie and Corinne, we have two reasons to go with her. 1) confessional analysis and 2) we know she blows up this week which probably puts a target on her back.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Crystal"
I may be alone on this, but am going with my gut, which I have ignored the last few weeks and done very poorly!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Corrine"
Go read my SOTS this week! She is all over the clues this week. It's got to be her, and if not, it's Charlie.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Randy"
I’d been leaning toward Charlie because Corinne seems too obvious. Plus Marcus says in his RTVW interview that he is rooting for Charlie for to win. (So we do at least know that he won’t win.)

But in view of the fact that there will be two eruptions this week – Corinne’s over Marcus’s departure and Randy’s argument with Matty -- it seems more likely that one of the hotheads would be voted out. Matty already didn’t trust Randy, and Randy got a somewhat superfluous buildup last week.

Randy says he wants Matty gone in the promos. So I’m picking Randy to be gone instead.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Corinne"
My vote goes to Corinne because when I saw the promo where she called Sugar a moron, a little flag went up in my head.

In any case Sugar is the swing voter and she's going to vote against Corinne's alliance. Surprise Corinne!

Alt: Charlie or Randy.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Charlie"

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Charlie"
Congrats Boo...next time you'll have to tell us why!!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Corinne"
This year, our Connie type is not going to F2.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Randy"
The King of Gabon has had his buildup, but his reign is about to end.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-08, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Corinne"
She acts like the ***** she is when she see Marcus has been voted out, and reacts badly toward Suzy. Sugar and Corinne don't get along at all either, so Matty and Sugar stay with Crystal, Kenny and Suzy. Exit Ms. *****

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-13-08, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe It's Time to Vote!"
Ken

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Crystal"
I haven't read anything on here to see why anyone is picking who they are choosing. I am probably way off base with this pick. But I have been thinking about it and she seems like the one left out without a story.

Now I will probably read everyone else's reasoning and regret this choice. But I am sticking with Crystal as the boot.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-13-08, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Corinne"
Corinne

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Vote Tally #1"
Susie ~ 1
Ken ~ 2
Corrine ~ 7
Crystal ~ 2
Randy ~ 2
Charlie ~ 1

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Corrine"
At the beginning of the week I was swayed toward a Susie boot as I am a big fan of the editing thread and the voices in there. I was trying to make that fit with the boot. But, as the week goes by, and we receive more promos, I think that Matty will indeed go back to the old Fangs. He and Sugar are now bonded, as was really highlighted in the last episode with the scene where he told her that Ace always had her back...

Sugar will go with Matty, so I think that indicates that one of the onions is toast. Randy would be the first choice, but I think that he may win immunity....and he does seem to have some end game editing, according to the wise folks in Veruca's thread. Therefore, I think that either Corrine or Charlie will go. Charlie is a nice guy, where as Corrine is a biotch, she calls the "power player" this week, gullible and a moron, so I think she will follow "her alliance", Marcus. Charlie most likely will be next.

So, one of Corrine, Charlie, Randy...

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-13-08, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Crystal"
I just want her to go... I doubt it though...

Probably Corinne

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Corinne"
The numbers favor an Onion departure, and her story is ready to wrap.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-08, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Matty"
Because I've been wrong with every single boot.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-13-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Ken"
Shaking off dust from @#^$%&*???

Or it could be one of the following
Bob
Charlie
Corinne
Crystal
Matty
Randy
Sugar
Susie

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •