The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Get over it, Ivette"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

fletchiman 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-03-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fletchiman Click to send private message to fletchiman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Get over it, Ivette"
I think that Ivette needs to get over the fact that 'Crappie' is gone. How many times does she need to babble on about him? Honestly now! She knew the guy for about 15-20 days? Come on!! Enough!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Get over it, Ivette Honeygirl 08-04-05 1
 RE: Get over it, Ivette bystander 08-04-05 2
 RE: Get over it, Ivette tvjunkie36 08-04-05 3
   RE: Get over it, Ivette barbieavalon 08-04-05 5
 RE: Get over it, Ivette nailbone 08-04-05 4
 RE: Get over it, Ivette sunflower5 08-05-05 6
 RE: Get over it, Ivette akamai 08-06-05 7
   RE: Get over yourself , Ivette goldie1000 08-07-05 8
       RE: Get over yourself , Ivette megpie 08-07-05 10
 RE: Ahem. foonermints 08-07-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Honeygirl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-05, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Honeygirl Click to send private message to Honeygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Get over it, Ivette"
I could not agree with you more! She is driving me crazy. Every time they show her, she's crying over the midget! Give it up, girl. You don't even seem like you care that much about your so-called partner, Beau. And don't get me started on Maggie..."The Friendship" my a$$! Maggie, honey, these were the exact same people that voted to have YOU evicted over Crappy! Is she just dumb???

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-04-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Get over it, Ivette"
Think about it. Crappy was voted out of the house, what, 3rd??? Who can even remember those voted out that early in any other reality show. They are the ones that fade into oblivion and are just an "Oh Yeah, I forgot about him" in any discussion. How and why should the rest of the game be played per Cappy's Plan. His Plan had a major flaw in it. He got booted. PLAN OVER!

tvjunkie36 20 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvjunkie36 Click to send private message to tvjunkie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Get over it, Ivette"
OMG i am so with you about Ivette,dose she know how stupied she looks?i can barley watch her.....how did little devel man make such a impact?i couldn't stand him from the start and was glad to see him go..as for maggie...oh god she makes me sick with her"i am soooo much better then you" attude..i am barley able to watch this season and it makes me sad cuz i look forward to it every year!!!!

barbieavalon 21 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barbieavalon Click to send private message to barbieavalon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Get over it, Ivette"
>OMG i am so with you
>about Ivette,dose she know how
>stupied she looks?i can barley
>watch her.....how did little devel
>man make such a impact?i
>couldn't stand him from the
>start and was glad to
>see him go..as for maggie...oh
>god she makes me sick
>with her"i am soooo much
>better then you" attude..i am
>barley able to watch this
>season and it makes me
>sad cuz i look forward
>to it every year!!!!

WOW! I totally agree with you! We looked forward to each season and this one if almost to much to handle! When did it become the " I Love Eric Show"? In our house I refer to him as Shorty McBald and couldn't stand him! Ivette actls like she is in love with him as much as I think Maggie is!!
They should make this like American Idol and we can call in to vote Maggie out...then Ivette!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Get over it, Ivette"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-05 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

Even her own "Team" had to sit her down and tell her to shut up about Eric. They told her she was making them feel like they weren't important and that only Eric mattered.

o-

Heaven help us all if one of the twists brings Eric back!

sunflower5 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-05-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunflower5 Click to send private message to sunflower5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Get over it, Ivette"
I agree, if I hear her,Ivette ,Or Maggie,cry about crappie cappie once more time,ugh!!! enough about him , get over it and on with the game!! cant they even think for there self, without him telling them what to do. Vote for Kaysar.....

akamai 11 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail akamai Click to send private message to akamai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Get over it, Ivette"
Oh my gosh, I could not agree more! Ivette has to be one of the most annoying houseguests EVER. How can she be so upset over somebody she only knew for a few days? She contributes absolutely nothing to the game. I wish they would get rid of her ASAP simply because I can't stand to watch much more of her!

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-07-05, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Get over yourself , Ivette"
I couldn't agree more. Ivette in my opinion is the most
potty-mouthed chick as well. Or maybe not, April is a pretty close second. They both talk to much. April is a drama queen that cannot keep a secret if her life depended on it.

If I had to be in that house I would probably start smoking again for sure.....

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-07-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Get over yourself , Ivette"
I also agree with you about Ivette. Wonder what Eric's wife is thinking about the way she talks about him. She is probaly ready to scratch her eye's out, b/c she loves him or I hope so. As for April I think she is on something or just herself maybe. JMO

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-05, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ahem."

Being the Big Mouth Demon that lives inside of Yellvette, I decide when she gives up the crappy bandwagon. Right for now, I like little people with issues.

Handcrafted by RollDice
..even after they are long gone. Then again, I work with the Stupid Demon.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •