The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Giving the Clown his due"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Giving the Clown his due"
Back when Kaysar was about to get booted the first time, Shakes said:

K-czar is going home exactly where a player of his calibure deserves to go. He is easily the most over-rated player in BB history, by both his co-players and the viewers.

And indeed, after he got voted back in and pulled the bone-headed "give up the HOH" move, Kaysar proves the Clown correct. Kaysar is NOT a great player. He didn't even manage to make it one extra week after he got back in, and it was all his own doing. Sure he had some great strategic plans, but he nor his team ever followed through with them.

o-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Giving the Clown his due seahorse 08-17-05 1
 RE: Giving the Clown his due HistoryDetective 08-17-05 2
   Kaysar missed an important move Rebel Crown 08-17-05 5
 RE: Giving the Clown his due newsomewayne 08-17-05 3
   RE: Giving the Clown his due leianawd 08-17-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Giving the Clown his due"
I have to admit Kaysar and Howie blew what could have been a great situation with some bonehead moves in the last two weeks. The darkside is definitely outplaying them.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Giving the Clown his due"
Yup! I rolled my eyes when he commented last week that his playing skills were a bit rusty since he had been out of the house for a week. Dood: you had a week to think it all through in relative peace and quiet. Stop making excuses. You messed up big time.

Yeah, he's pretty dreamy to look at ... but that doesn't make him a great player or entitle him to the money.

courtesy of Seana and Syren- thanks gals!
journal

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kaysar missed an important move"
<<...his playing skills were a bit rusty since he had been out of the house for a week>>

That whole we'll-vote-out-Ivette-no-we-won't crap that April and Jen pulled last week and then covered up might not have happened if Kaysar had been there. I think Kaysar would have seen through that whole scheme.

But no one in there has the whole story straight. James is still under the impression that the Jedi set him up and is going after them for revenge, when he is actually siding with the people who started it.

Oh, well. At least we'll get to see Kaysar with Marcellas on "House Calls" again! And it's nice to see you, too, HD. I'm a big fan of your posts.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Giving the Clown his due"
In a word: word.

k-czar deserves to go home because he flubbed up. If he had made it to the end, he would have deserved to win. But based on his gameplay, he should have stayed gone.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Giving the Clown his due"
I love Kaysar and no not at all in a romantic reality star crush way lol. When I found out Kaysar was coming back I was very happy and excited about all the great new scheming but unfortunately he disappointed me when I never thought he would by throwing that HOH. Trust me when I say I had a few words for my t.v. screen when he did that. I think that he got too caught up with everyone in the house ensuring him that he didn't need to get HOH because they had all come together with one goal in mind: to get James out. His reaction should have been great we all want the same thing so why are you trying so hard to get me to let go of the button that right there should have told him somethiing. As far as not being a great player I think he is among the best considering he went from nothing to stirring up the house and gathering people up for an alliance. But I would have to admit that James is probably a greater player because although he burnt some bridges he kept a few up and has the capability to have an extremely well shelf life in the house.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •