The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"pondarosa clip"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-04-08, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"pondarosa clip"
from the cbs website about the fantasy game: Starting on or about 11/07/08, a weekly three-part multiple choice question will be added to the game. For each weekly Ponderosa question answered correctly by a registered player, the registered player's team will be awarded 30 Ponderosa points. The content will be based on the prior week's PONDEROSA clip which will be available online at www.cbs.com/ponderosa.
this seems to point to jury sequesteration (new word there)starting soon. anybody know anything about this? i could not find any further details on the website...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: pondarosa clip Outfrontgirl 11-04-08 1
 RE: pondarosa clip b1whois 11-07-08 2
   RE: pondarosa clip emydi 11-07-08 3
       RE: pondarosa clip Outfrontgirl 11-07-08 4
           RE: pondarosa clip Brownroach 11-07-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-08, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: pondarosa clip"
I think the question will pop up after the 11/07 episode airs. The clip will be posted and will feature the bootee from Ep 8. Game players get until 11/14 prior to the blackout period to answer, just like the bonus question.

I think we will see the next bootee is on the jury.

The "prior week" part is confusing but I'm guessing it has to do with having a whole week to come up with the answer.

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-07-08, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: pondarosa clip"
okay, so we now have our first three ponderosa clips with marcus and they are very interesting. maybe they dont belong in spoilers, though...
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: pondarosa clip"
That was neat I never saw exactly what happens after voted off. I'll be curious to hear what Marcus has to say about the vote his idiotic throwing of the II into the sea etc

I was hoping that we could see how many 9 5 4 and who was at TC tho!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: pondarosa clip"
I didn't see Marcus' throwing the idol in as idiotic.
The two who were salivating over it were Kenny and Crystal, and he managed to create a situation where no one was brave enough to admit they felt vulnerable.

Marcus would not have been the one who got it for himself. Kenny and Charlie found the note, and Randy found the idol.

At the point Marcus threw it in the water, he was operating under the group agreement to set it free. Had he grabbed it and said Ha ha I'm keeping it, he would have lost all credibility.

Sure, if the buff draw were in any way foreseeable, he would have saved himself for one episode by reneging on the agreement to throw the idol in the sea, but he's not psychic.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: pondarosa clip"
It was really stupid the way they set that up. There was virtually no chance of anyone being able to pocket the clue without someone else seeing them. And even if someone did manage to do that and decided not to tell the others, they weren't going to be able to dig up the idol without being seen.

They almost pre-ordained that nobody would want to take it.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •