The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol Juniors' age limit "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

httchck9548 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail httchck9548 Click to send private message to httchck9548 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol Juniors' age limit "
Being an inspiring, young artist I have to say that when i heard about the auditions for American Idol Juniors I was excited. But while reading one of the articles on this topic it had stated that the age limits for the competion are from 6-13. I was shocked and my heart was broken because I am 14. I was just wondering how many other adults with children or children who aren't old enough to enter the American Idol competion and are too old for entering the American Idol Juniors feel about this.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol Juniors' age limi... shedevil 04-06-04 1
   RE: American Idol Juniors' age limi... httchck9548 04-09-04 2
 RE: American Idol Juniors' age limi... 712 04-10-04 3
   RE: American Idol Juniors' age limi... httchck9548 04-12-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Idol Juniors' age limit "
Well that seems wrong, are you sure? Why would they leave out 14 and 15 year olds?

04-09-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail httchck9548 Click to send private message to httchck9548 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Idol Juniors' age limit "
yea I'm pretty sure unless the articles i read were out dated. I'm not even sure where i can get the info on the subject. I f you know, it would be great if you could send me the link because I', still really bummed....thanks.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-10-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Idol Juniors' age limit "
There ain't gonna be another Juniors, so I'd tough it out and wait a couple years until you're old enough for the real deal.
Who wants to compete with a bunch of fourth graders anyway?

04-12-04, 00:53 AM (EST)
4. "RE: American Idol Juniors' age limit "
lol yea i guess your right. How do you know there isn't going to be an AIJ? write me back plz.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •