The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Week 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-08, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-08 AT 11:10 PM (EST)

It's Time To Vote!

But first a Disclaimer (for lack of a better word):

I try to keep spoilers and speculations out of the inititial post in the voting thread in order to not influence the votes of, particularly, non-spoilers. Because everyone is welcome to vote here, everyone. Non-spoilers can bring up this post and vote in reply easily without reading anyone else's posts, they are more than welcome to do so.

That doesn't mean spoilers and speculations aren't welcome in your replies, they are. We are very interested in whatever you have to say, always have been. The nature and rules of this thread doesn't reward that in any way but that is the reality, we want to hear from you.

The reason I mention all this this week: ever since the end of last week's episode, via the promos, we have been inundated with the fact that this week there will be two tribals, both tribes will execute someone, there are even two chances at immunity whatever that means.

So, this week, simply as a suggestion, I encourage everyone to list a New Fang bootie first and a New Kota bootie second: for example "Ken/Randy" If you actually believe there will be two boots this week. You don't have to do it that way if you don't want to, of course, I'm only mentioning it because the production promos are like very two-boot this week. We cool with that?

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Randy!"

Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Randy and Bob!" It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately, if anyone bothers to do any tallies. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your post and sometimes not even then.

Other things you want to vote on, who wins what challenge, biggest fish out of the water, how many HIIs are there, who falls for Sugar this week, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just OCD that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for any reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Ace!" (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Ace and Bob!")

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD, DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

But please feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really OCD about vote threads, we want everyone to be able to play. This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun! That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs!

New Fang Tribe (Red)
Ace Gordon (Kota/New Fang)
Crystal Cox (Fang/New Fang)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Kota/New Fang)
Ken Hoang (Fang/New Fang)
Matty Wittmore (Fang/New Fang)

New Kota Tribe (Yellow)
Bob Crowley (Kota/New Kota)
Charlie Herschel (Kota/New Kota)
Corinne Kaplan (Kota/New Kota)
Dan Kay (Fang/New Kota)
Marcus Lehman (Kota/New Kota)
Randy Bailey (Fang/New Kota)
Susie Smith (Fang/New Kota)

Michelle Chase (Fang)
Gillian Larson (Fang)
Paloma Soto-Castillo (Kota)
Jacquie Berg (Kota/New Fang)
Danny "GC" Brown (Fang/New Fang)
Kelly Czarnecki (Kota/New Fang)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Crystal/Susie vince3 10-28-08 1
 Dan/Sugar tribephyl 10-29-08 2
 Crystal/Dan suzzee 10-29-08 3
 Dan/Crystal emydi 10-29-08 4
 Crystal/Susie Q 10-29-08 5
   RE: Crystal/Dan flystorms 10-29-08 6
 ace/dan b1whois 10-29-08 7
 Crystal / Susie Brownroach 10-29-08 8
 Crystal & Dan Estee 10-29-08 9
 Crystal/Dan esquire 10-29-08 10
 Crystal/Dan CTgirl 10-29-08 11
 Crystal/Dan Flowerpower 10-29-08 12
 Crystal/Susie Corvis 10-29-08 13
 Crystal/Dan Scarlett O Hara 10-29-08 14
 Crystal/Susie whoami 10-29-08 15
 Crystal/Marcus Georjanna 10-30-08 16
 Crystal/Susie dabo 10-30-08 17
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 10-30-08 18
 HEY CRYSTAL & DAN... Round Robin 10-30-08 19
 Sugar/Dan TruthyRuthy 10-30-08 20
 Crystal/Dan Max Headroom 10-30-08 21
 Crystal/Dan MDSkinner 10-30-08 22
 Crystal/Dan redbeard103152 10-30-08 23
 Crystal / Dan kary1371 10-30-08 24
 Crystal/Dan kingfish 10-30-08 25
 Ace/Dan sol 10-30-08 26
 Vote Tally #2 dabo 10-30-08 27
 Crystal/Dan Outfrontgirl 10-30-08 28
 Crystal/Dan sugarbooger62 10-30-08 29
 Ace/Dan Bebo 10-30-08 30
 Dan/Crystal michel 10-30-08 31
 Crystal/Dan kircon 10-30-08 32
 Dan/Crystal Loree 10-30-08 33
 Dan/Crystal MJewel 10-30-08 34
 Congrats to biwhois, sol, and Bebo vince3 10-30-08 35
   RE: Congrats to biwhois, sol, and B... PepeLePew13 10-30-08 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-08, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Crystal/Susie"
pending more info.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Dan/Sugar"
just guessin'

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Crystal/Dan"
I wonder about Crystal though, she could shine in this basketball/keep away challenge and finally validate herself by winning an II.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Dan/Crystal"
And Ace wins II and gives Susie (or Bob) the II

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-29-08, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Crystal/Susie"
I think if Ace wins, he will protect Susie over Dan as she can be brought back into the fold post merge. That would give Ace, Matty, Susie, Sugar and Ken a fighting chance.

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Crystal/Dan"
Crystal will get it by votes or by bounceback if the idol is played.

Dan is a dolt. The editors have been setting him up for the fall for a while. If for some reason he gets immunity though, Susie should go.

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-08, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "ace/dan"
this is according to my insider analysis. my guess at how this happens is that marcus wins immunity (in a one-on-one with ace) and gives it to matty. fang votes out ace because he is strong. it is a blindside.
see the insider thread for more of the logic behind my guess this week.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Crystal / Susie"
Crystal is the odd person out at Fang.

It looks like Ace, not Matty, is going to win the individual immunity, and I'm not sure Ace would give immunity to anyone on old Fang. So Dan and Susie may both be vulnerable at Kotex's TC.

However, we know that Randy thinks Susie has gone far enough, and Randy is being edited as a player. I think he will convince Marcus that Dan should be kept over Susie. Dan may be annoying but he is still an asset in challenges for now.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Crystal & Dan"
Get rid of the two biggest total challenge non-threats.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-08, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Crystal/Dan"
Chrystal is not part of the Fang alliance.

Its just Dan's time

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Crystal/Dan"
They both have been given an upswing in negativity the past few weeks. I think their stories are over.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Crystal/Dan"
Could be Susie at Kota, but I think that Matty may give the IN to the weakest link, Susie, leaving Dan vulnerable. His boot has been set up for us for weeks. If Susie is the boot it is clearly because Dan has won immunity, or been given immunity...

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-29-08, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Crystal/Susie"
I don't think Dan's story is over yet. Susie has never had much of a story.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Crystal/Dan"
Going with Crystal because it is just your time. Sorry to see you go, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed in your challenge abilities. I expected so much more from an Olympic Gold medalist! Why, Amber Brkich Mariano could have kicked your butt in any of those challenges!

Also ... we've seen all of the foreshadowing for a Dan boot. I'm thinking Matty or Ace will win individual immunity and he will pass that on to either Susie or Corrine, leaving Dan ... well let's just say "exposed."

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-29-08, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Crystal/Susie"
Just guessing.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-30-08, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Crystal/Marcus"
Last week I said that from my point of view – if you click and then scroll to the chart labeled The Schemes, you’ll see that six of the six times that the majority combination of Elements (E&W or F&A) has enjoyed a +60% to -40% casting advantage, that majority has reached the Final 10 with a 7 to 3 (or better) numerical advantage – the next three boots would be from this six-member group:

CURRENTLY AT KOTA
Marcus and Randy

CURRENTLY AT FANG
Crystal, Kelly, Ken and Matty

Now, I’m not a ‘numbers’ person. But I do have a fatalistic respect for their sterile righteousness. So, I have to think that, although it is possible that the seventh time that this casting scheme was employed it produced a different F10 split, it most probably did not.

And I have a lot more respect for the numbers (and for the casting team that produced them) than I have confidence in my boot choices. For instance, last week I chose Crystal as the boot from Fang because she was the least needed (by the other five) of the six. So, of course, this week I’ve chosen her again as the boot from Fang because she is now the least needed (by the other four) of the five.

Then, after careful review of – one – clip in which Marcus and Charlie tie Randy’s precarious fortunes at Kota to his professed ability to manipulate Matty and – one – clip in which a (perhaps) ‘paranoid’ Dan appears to suggest to a (perhaps) ‘alienated’ Bob that Marcus be booted, I flipped a coin.

G

10-30-08, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Crystal/Susie"
I honestly cannot think of one reason why Ace would protect anyone on New Kota who actually needs protection.

10-30-08, 01:31 AM (EST)
18. "Vote Tally #1"
Compiling 17 dual votes and no other posts:

New Fang Tribe:
Crystal . 15
Sugar .... 1
Ace ....... 1

New Kota Tribe:
Dan ..... 10
Susie .... 6
Marcus .. 1

all others UTR.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-08, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "HEY CRYSTAL & DAN..."
...it's time for you to go!

I think the hidden II, whether or not it is played, will be a major factor in the boot decision at NewFang, and that plus her surprising klutziness at challenges bode ill for Crystal, which sucks for me because I like her. And Dan being too much of a pig at mealtime is always a major no-no at Survivor, and will seal his doom at NewKota.

TruthyRuthy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-30-08, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TruthyRuthy Click to send private message to TruthyRuthy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Sugar/Dan"
Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I am hardly an analytical genius and my memory is not what it used to be, but I can't remember a time when a Survivor promo laid out every vote for the potential bootee as it did for Crystal. So I got to thinking that it's quite possibly a red herring and am choosing Sugar to go from Fang. Dan's edit has not been good, and common sense says that if Kota has to boot someone it will be a former Fang member and likely the most annoying of the three.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-08, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Crystal/Dan"
It's too obvious, which makes me nervous, but these two sure look like the next bootees.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Crystal/Dan"
No clue. Just going with the pack.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-30-08, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Crystal/Dan"
The Olympic champion finally comes to the end of her run. There was a reason we were shown the negative things about Dan. EPMB was setting up the boot for us.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-08, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Crystal / Dan"
No time to read the spoilers. So going with the majority

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-08, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Crystal/Dan"
For an Olympic track and field gold medal winner, Crystal doesn't have much stamina.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-30-08, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Ace/Dan"
The castaways have to believe that merge will happen after the double boot - if they don't I do. Therefore this is the time to get rid of a couple strong players.

Dan is strong in being a real pain in the, ummmm, where you sit. He'll be more of a challenge in IIs than Susie, Susie stays.

Crystal hasn't really proven to be a strong player, Ace has. And just to be different ... Ace is in the hole.

10-30-08, 02:12 PM (EST)
27. "Vote Tally #2"
This is post #27 compiling 25 dual votes and one previous vote tally.

New Fang
Crystal . 21
Sugar . 2
Ace . 2

New Kota
Dan . 18
Susie . 6
Marcus . 1

all others UTR.

Welcome aboard, TruthyRuthy!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-08, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Crystal/Dan"
Crystal because she's old Fang and the old Fang members are the reason for the Curse of the House of Fang ... and she spills the rice, and she makes excuses, and she was featured in the TV guide this week. Last chance to showcase the Olympian?

Dan because his boot story is he opens mouth and inserts foot and does the paranoid scramble dance spelled out in Clue #2 (deleted). Must go before merge, classic story line for potential challenge hog.

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-30-08, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Crystal/Dan"
I'm voting Crystal and Dan. They're both messing with the food supply and that's a big NO-NO. Although I will have to say that sol brings up a good argument for getting rid of Ace instead of Crystal, but I think Marcus wins the IC and the "twist" is he gives it to Ace at Fang's TC

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-08, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Ace/Dan"
alt: Crystal/Susie

Dan is the obvious choice for me. He's already shown his paranoia, and we've been shown the reasons to keep the other two nuKota around instead of him.

Fang is a little more tricky...the title suggests that Sugar is the key for whatever strategy takes place. Well, if Crystal is indeed the boot, whould CBS hand her to us on a silver platter by laying out Sugar's votes? And Crystal wasn't in the initial vidcaps. Yes, she was shown in the 2 going home shot, which makes me think I might be overthinking.

It's been suggested that Marcus wins II. He likes to control things, so especially if he listens to TC before awarding the necklace, I could see him saving Crystal to shake up the other tribe even more. Even if he does't save Crystal, as long as he doesn't save Ace, there's a chance that Fang could blindside Mr. Fake Accent...it's all up to the pin-up girl.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-08, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Dan/Crystal"
It may seem obvious but there's a reason for eliminating both. I call it Tribal IQ!

Kota would be dumb to let Dan reunite with Matty after he told them that Matty would be perfect for this tribe. Kota is not dumb.

Fang should boot Ace but, if they let it all depend on the pin-up model, then we already know that they will make a dumb move...Again.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-08, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Crystal/Dan"
Because Flowerpower said so here.

Alternate: Crystal/Dan

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-08, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Dan/Crystal"
I overthought it last week. So this week I am going with my first impression.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-30-08, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Dan/Crystal"
Dan/Crystal

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Congrats to biwhois, sol, and Bebo"
For nailing the Daily Double!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-08, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Congrats to biwhois, sol, and Bebo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-08 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

It'd be nice if we waited until the folks on the West Coast (and this particular one who hasn't watched the show yet) have had a chance to watch before announcing who got the boot. It's why we have an East Coast Spoiler Thread to consolidate all posts between 8 and 11 pm EST.

Thanks.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •