The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 6 insider clip"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-08, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 6 insider clip"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-08 AT 05:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-27-08 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

well, after last week's success, we are back again to consider the many contenders for the ole' double boot this week.
player density analysis:
8 of 12 players had personal interviews: suzie talked about her utr strategy, matty expounded on his personal growth, marcus expressed gratitude for his teammates and his own leadership, ken showed us how to get lost in the jungle (not the usual interview format), Dan articulated his regret for killing the turtle, corrine still hates dan and assured us that he will not be in the Kota alliance, bob explained his sundial invention, and ace discussed the other members of fang. ace's interview was heavily spun as "evil" the title was "ace the snake" and the description of the content emphasized ace as manipulative.
not receiving personal interviews were randy, crystal, sugar and charlie.
scene-clip analysis:
in kelly's secret scene ace and ken badmouth her. this is unusual for a secret scene, they are usually not overtly negative, guess cbs couldn't find any other tape.
in another clip marcus and charlie contemplate randy, who approached marcus with a final 3 offer. the two think it is a good offer. two other things of note: corrine could not win (personality, apparently) and matty is an animal in the challenges.
elsewhere ace and kelly lament team kota's advantages in mental attitude and food.
speaking of team kota, we drop in as randy, corrine, bob and suzie consider sugar's chances of having found the idol. two things of note: suzie seems completely dialed out of the game and randy seems completely dialed into the game.
finally, over at fang we see our intrepid tribe returning from the RC trying to convince themselves that the reward was bad for the players and that winning coffee and sweets just makes it harder to survive the next challenge. the conversation is lead by ace and matty.
overall the clips feature ace (most prominent - in three of the 5 scene clips), matty, ken, marcus, charlie, and randy. Also seen are bob and corrine, and crystal and suzie are both shown as out-of-it. not present are dan, and sugar.
player role-playing analysis
"dumb player" role: suzie and sugar
"player-on-a-journey" role: matty
tourist role: bob and ken,
evil role: dan and ace
smart, strategic role: randy, marcus, charlie, corrine, ace
Conclusions

for the last two weeks insider has indicated the bootie by featuring that person. Ace was our heavily-featured-player this week. also, two of his appearances are strongly oriented to kelly, who received a negative edit herself and who was voted out last week. in addition, his interview was heavily "spun" to be evil. based on the recent insider past i am going to have to go with Ace as this week's bootie. (i am however, worried that what we are really seeing here is his 'evil' role picking up for a star performance in later episodes.) i am eliminating the other two most likely suspects, crystal and sugar, based on their lack of presence in Insider.
over at kota the most featured player is dan. his very negatvie edit continues with corrine's interview. his personal interview presents him as the turtle's killer, even though he was not involved in the capture. definitely a death knell for dan, he goes home this week.

good watching everyone! B1WHOIS

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
  Ep 6 insider transcript link b1whois 10-29-08 1
 RE: Ep 6 insider clip michel 10-29-08 2
 RE: Ep 6 insider clip Outfrontgirl 10-31-08 3
   RE: Ep 6 insider clip emydi 10-31-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. " Ep 6 insider transcript link"
http://www.survivorfever.com/s17_insider_ep6.html

damn it! i had a few paragraphs i wrote over on the vote thread that i copied to move over here. of course i deleted it from the post where i had written it before i posted it. then i copied that frickin link above and lost it!!! <sigh>

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-08, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 6 insider clip"
Congrats on the Kelly pick! I was sure she was going alos but the SOTS distracted me!

I don't know if you missed it or what but I saw a clip of Crystal talking about how her tribe doesn't pick each other up when one falters, that she'd have to talk to them about it but then goes on to say that she hadn't said anything when they put Kelly in the lead, how she saw her stride pattern wasn't right, blah, blah, blah. Crystal has excuses for everything and that clip wasn't any different.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-08, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 6 insider clip"
Bravo!!!!!!
You can bet I'll be tuned in next time! Spot on for you.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 6 insider clip"
I've been paying attn for several weeks now and I still can't figure the b1 insider theory out! I need a tutorial b1!!

Good job b1!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •