The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7 Website Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-08, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7 Website Clues"
* Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe's rice supply.

* The tribes compete in a cutthroat round of a childhood game in an effort to win a lavish reward.

* Surprise letters from home bring even the toughest castaways to tears.

* A shocking twist is revealed that gives one castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe.

* A nail-biting challenge ensues when the tribes learn that they'll be battling for individual immunity and will both vote out one of their own at two separate Tribal Councils.

It appears that they are rehashing the scenario from Vanuatu where one individual wins immunity and is able to bestow immunity on an individual in the other tribe as well. (Note that the preview shows only one immunity necklace.)

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7 Website Clues b1whois 10-24-08 1
   RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Brownroach 10-24-08 3
       RE: Ep 7 Website Clues suzzee 10-24-08 6
 RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Flowerpower 10-24-08 2
   RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Brownroach 10-24-08 4
   RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Outfrontgirl 10-24-08 5
       RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Bebo 10-24-08 7
           RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Scarlett O Hara 10-24-08 8
               RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Brownroach 10-27-08 19
           RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Outfrontgirl 10-24-08 9
       RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Georjanna 10-25-08 11
           RE: Ep 7 Website Clues emydi 10-26-08 12
           RE: Ep 7 Website Clues suzzee 10-27-08 20
               RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Outfrontgirl 10-30-08 23
 RE: Ep 7 Website Clues sol 10-25-08 10
   RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Scarlett O Hara 10-26-08 13
       RE: Ep 7 Website Clues emydi 10-26-08 14
           RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Georjanna 10-26-08 15
               RE: Ep 7 Website Clues tbmmbt 10-26-08 16
                   RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Georjanna 10-26-08 17
                       RE: Ep 7 Website Clues emydi 10-27-08 18
                           RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Georjanna 10-28-08 22
   RE: Ep 7 Website Clues TKM809 10-27-08 21
 RE: Ep 7 Website Clues Outfrontgirl 10-30-08 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-08, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
i think a nail-biting challenge would be disgusting! just think what could be under those nails! (oh, come on, you knew someone was going to say it...)

10-24-08, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
And do they have to bite their own nails or each other's nails? Or the other tribe's nails?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-08, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
Toenails. ewww

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-08, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
* Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe's rice supply. Most likely Crystal, imo. Wouldn't be Ace, Ken, or Matty. Could be Sugar, clearly a Fang Clue
* The tribes compete in a cutthroat round of a childhood game in an effort to win a lavish reward. Sounds like a spa resort or some kind of trip away from camp, perhaps. Fang has to win one at some point, don't they?

* Surprise letters from home bring even the toughest castaways to tears. They will all cry!

* A shocking twist is revealed that gives one castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe. I agree with BR on this one....one that wins immunity could not only have immunity at their own tribe, but could sit in on the other TC and bestow immunity onto one. We have heard all these names in the preview come up as boot targets: Marcus, Susie, Dan, Corrine, Crystal, Sugar, Ace, Ken, therefore perhaps one of Bob, Randy, Charlie, or Matty will win the IN...of these, my money would be on the personal trainer, Matty.

* A nail-biting challenge ensues when the tribes learn that they'll be battling for individual immunity and will both vote out one of their own at two separate Tribal Councils.

Alot of scrambling, Dan would be the number one target at Kota, but if he is given immunity from someone, then Susie...

At Fang, I see Crystal as gone...if someone were to give her immunity, perhaps Ken?

10-24-08, 05:58 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
If someone on new Kota were to win the individual immunity, most likely they would give the other immunity to Sugar or Ace (except for maybe Susie, but she won't win it). Randy hates old Fang. And Dan has made a big show of how he is with Kota all the way. None of the old-Kotas have a reason to make Crystal or Kenny or Matty immune.

I think Crystal's exit is pretty much a done deal. Unless there's some idol espionage. Naaah.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-08, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
Matty does seem like he'd win the IN

It would be smart of him to save DAN.

Why? Because he is merging with poor numbers, and leaving Dan in the game would shield Matty from being the first alpha male target at merge.

We'll see if Matty has watched this show before.

Normally the IN winning visitor has an opportunity to listen to the TC to determine who is at risk. Then the choice is to
a) interfere and save someone, possibly making enemies
b) choose someone in no danger, thereby respecting the HOH's nominees ... I choose not to exercise the Power of Veto ...

oops, wrong show, but same dynamic.

I don't think Matty would be afraid to use the power.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-08, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
I don't think Matty would be afraid to use the power.

I do. Last episode, Matty told us that he's looking for an alliance...that he feels like he didn't get a chance to build one in his current tribe. Here's his chance to show Kota members that he's willing to listen to them and could be useful to them. If he saves Dan the outsider, he'll still be in trouble numbers-wise, and he'll give Kota a reason to target him.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
Yes, I agree with Bebs, Matty told us early in the show last week that he was desparate and in a bad place with his alliances dwindling ... that's why he made a deal with the devil/Ace. He said he was up for grabs to the highest bidder, so to speak. He will be looking for a way to endear himself to the Kotas, I think.

10-27-08, 10:58 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-08 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

Sorry, but I can't see Matty saving any of the OldKotas with immunity. Unless he wanted to appear "neutral", but I don't think he'd play it that way.

He has a four person alliance right now of himself, Ace, Sugar and Ken. On NuKota are four OldKotas -- Marcus, Charlie, Corinne, and Bob -- and three OldFangs -- Dan, Randy, and Susie.

Ace/Sugar weren't aligned with the old Kotas and there's no advantage for them to go back with them. The MASK alliance needs to pull in people who can help them after the merge. The three OldFang members on NuKota are the best prospects -- plus, Matty was in an alliance with those three before the switch.

In Vanuatu John Kenney spent the afternoon before TC in the women's camp, where they all tried to jockey for position. I wonder if they will do it the same way this time. It might help Matty figure out that Randy can't be trusted anymore.

The difference is that JK didn't know anyone on the women's tribe, whereas here everyone does know people on the other tribe. So they may have the winner only show up for Tribal Council.

I think Matty would give immunity to Dan, which will save Dan for now. I would be very surprised if Dan were to get booted this week, given how much and how often we've been shown that he is in trouble on NuKota.

10-24-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
Excellent point, and that would be the reason past players have chosen not to play the power of veto.

As for Matty, he's in trouble at the merge no matter what. There is no room at the Kota inn for a challenge monster - look at the way he slayed the course last episode even on no food. He has no hope with the Onion alliance. Even Dan doesn't want him. Dan wants to be Kota although they won't let him.

Post-merge, Matty will get picked off immediately sans immunity, unless Dan is still in the game and not immune, IMHO, which might get him a reprieve, because Dan is a challenge threat and they don't like him. Whether Matty knows that I can't say, but I think Matty needs a shield.

Making nicey nice only goes so far when you're a prime target. Business is business.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-25-08, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-08 AT 04:57 AM (EST)

This Insider clip is of a Marcus - Charlie strategy session. And their take on who could best help the two of them co-op (or con?) Matty - Dan or Randy - is interesting.

Particularly if Matty should be the one to win the upcoming Individual Immunity Challenge and exercise the option to confer Immunity on a Kota tribemember.

Because it would seem that Randy has convinced Marcus that he is the best man to assign to Matty-control. But, if Matty hands Immunity to (his buddy) Dan rather than to (his buddy) Randy, it would seem to me that Randy would appear to Marcus and Charlie to be far less useful to their grand scheme while remaining a physical and social threat to it: and would therefore become - given that the consensus on Kota is that Susie is relatively harmless - the duo's most immediate boot candidate.

ETA: Then too, there's this. And I don't think that Marcus is going ... just yet. But I also thought that Crystal would leave before Kelly.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-08, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
Interesting insider clip so Randy has already been working on making his way into the onion alliance and pushing Bob out of the vegetable bin!

I do think Matty will probably win II this week and will sit in on Kota's TC as in the past seasons. I'm not sure what he will do. He may do something easy and just give II to Susie or Randy. He should give it to Dan.

However, something that Matty said to Ace this past episode and the fact I think Ace will be the downfall of Matty, is it won't matter if Dan is still there as a shield.

I'm thinking that the merge will not be at 10 but at 9 like Matty said he was worried about when making his deal with Ace. If Crystal goes this week as we think will happen, then next week it's Uthong with just 4 left. If merge is late, who do you think Ace will get rid of: Sugar his shield and sweetheart, Ken the skinny guy or the powerhouse Matty. Matty will stick by his 5 million swear on his gf's life and vote for Kenny but Ace will turn on him.

But even if the merge is at 10, from the insider clip Marcus and Charlie say Matty is the most athletic out there, so even if Dan is still there (which I don't think he will be I think he is gone this week) the Kota majority with Ace and Sugar too probably will oust Matty if he doesn't win II at F10.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-08, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
I got the impression that Marcus is playing it fairly neutral with Charlie where Dan is concerned. Marcus was saying something to the effect that "we have Dan, Bob or Randy" then Charlie said something like "Bob or Randy" pretty much dismissing Dan.

What struck me though, is that Marcus seems to present his ideas without making any decision and letting Charlie make the call (like dumping Dan) I wonder how much of this is Marcus the easy going nice guy or Marcus the manipulator letting Charlie think he's doing more of the stratagizing while at the same time leading him where Marcus needs him to go.

Agman camouflaged me for S17

10-30-08, 03:52 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
Marcus is a Libra (like Aras and Yul, to name Libra winners), and Libra men play easygoing nice guy so well. They have devious minds but they can hide them behind charm.

Sure I think Marcus would like to avoid having the leader tag on his forehead, even though he can't help himself much of the time. Charlie has a huge crush on Marcus and Marcus knows he owns Charlie (unless Marcus betrays him, and then look out).

(Marcus so reminds me of the Jack Shepherd character. He just fell into the superior being doctor glue-that-holds-tribe-together-makes-them-strong role from Day 1.)

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-25-08, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
The thing that stands out most to me is that after this double elimination episode there will be 10 castaways left ... time to merge. Those that are clearly playing the game will be positioning for the end game, and who to sit on the jury, and they will try to eliminate a strong competitor now.

* Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe's rice supply.

I can't see this as Sugar; considering she has gorged herself on fruit, she can live without the rice. I see it as just another way Ace screws up and makes himself a target.

* The tribes compete in a cutthroat round of a childhood game in an effort to win a lavish reward.

A shower and massage would feel nice about now.

* Surprise letters from home bring even the toughest castaways to tears.

And Sugar will cry enough for those that don't need a tissue.

* A shocking twist is revealed that gives one castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe.

I think the nail-biting will be the closeness of the challenge, probably with Marcus and Matty in a dead heat. Although I would like to see the winner writing on the parchment at both TCs, I see the POV in play. I think Marcus will win, but since I'm not sure that he and Ace are real close, he may give the IN to Crystal. I think this because in his interview, CG seemed to know Ace better than Crystal, so they may have spent time together at Losers Lodge.

I think the last 2 clues are in reverse order, and it's after the IC that the winner finds out the power of the IN.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-08, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"

Childhood game ... could it be dodgeball?

10-26-08, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
for some reason I think it's musical chairs!!

10-26-08, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"

Musical Chairs is the first thing I thought of, too. And it would certainly liven things up a bit (and this Season needs it!) if they brought in a troupe of native drummers to provide the marching music.

I'm giggling just thinking about how absolutely absurd the whole thing could be.

At the very least, we might finally get to hear Susie cuss.

G

tbmmbt 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-26-08, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tbmmbt Click to send private message to tbmmbt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
My guess would be a game of keep away with the way they are throwing the balls and not letting someone get it but when they do the one that threw the ball would be eliminated from the game.
Just my 2 cents.

10-26-08, 09:27 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-08 AT 09:54 PM (EST)

Thanks!

I've made a note:
1)Come home.
2)Check status of resident retiree's pension fund.
3)Set table for two, if applicable (See - 2).
4)Introduce something edible to the cheap thrill of microwaving.
5)Proceed directly to Vidcap thread.

But I'm really disappointed. Musical Chairs - Gabon-style - would have been a lot more fun.

ETA:

6)Re-check Vidcap thread.

Because it appears that the barrel - rolling thing is the II Challenge. Wonder if Tina (Exile Island) will make a cameo appearance?

G

10-27-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
I did the same thing G!! It's Monkey in the middle!

I still like my musical chairs idea better too!! Your drums idea makes it even better!!

We should write EPMB!

10-28-08, 02:12 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
We should write EPMB!

You draw up the petition and I'll sign! But, even if we prevail, a golden moment of Survivor history will still be lost.

There is just something so perfectly, hilariously lunatic about a bunch of filthy, half-starved, half-clothed Americans marching dutifully around a set of chairs in the middle of a Gabon jungle in a vain attempt to put too many sore behinds on too few sad seats while a band of clean, well-fed and beautifully costumed tribesmen drum their pace - a sort of 'Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun' quality - that simply could never be duplicated on some idyllic isle.

And I think that JP is so out of Africa ...

TKM809 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-08, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TKM809 Click to send private message to TKM809 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
i hope your right i also think Crystal will not be voted out this ep am hoping Ace is the one voted out

10-30-08, 03:59 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Ep 7 Website Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-08 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

I'm posting this not having read the updated vidcap topic (next), so I may be missing something huge. But I have read the SOTS, and I noted the missing web teaser (thank you Brownroach), and went to Phoenix to get the order:
(what follows is the same observation I put in the SOTS thread)

Here is the teaser list VG got from CBS before they deleted them:

Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe’s rice supply.
Paranoia prompts one castaway to scramble for an alliance, alienating his tribe in the process.
The tribes compete in a cutthroat round of a childhood game in an effort to win a lavish reward.
Surprise letters from home bring even the toughest castaways to tears.
A shocking twist is revealed that gives one castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe.
A nail-biting challenge ensues when the tribes learn that they’ll be battling for individual immunity and will both vote out one of their own at two separate Tribal Councils.

The paranoia clue that screams DAN is prior to the RC, if sequential. Which means that his mentioning Marcus as a target has ZIP to do with whether Marcus is vulnerable, because it's before the individual immunity is awarded.

Why would Dan do something dumb like target Marcus to Bob when for all he knows they aren't even going to TC? Um, because he's Dan.

Likewise, I think all conversations at Fang on who is vulnerable do not reflect the immunity, because they won't know who has it until they get to TC, if Marcus wins it.

The shocking twist clue is not necessarily switched in sequence with the last clue, because the immunity twist may be revealed when Jeff explains the IC, even though the actual chance to change the game doesn't occur until TC.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •