The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S17 EP7: "It all depends on the Pin-Up Girl" Air date 10-30"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S17 EP7: "It all depends on the Pin-Up Girl" Air date 10-30"
Oh boy here we go. Looks like Sugar may be setting someone up or is she the one going? Could she get some of the Kotas to vote for her telling them she is going to use the idol to blindside someone else? JPiddy has talked about how the idol was used in a different way this season. Discuss

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S17 EP7: "It all depends on the... vince3 10-24-08 1
 From the CBS website... Bebo 10-24-08 2
   RE: From the CBS website... vince3 10-24-08 3
   RE: From the CBS website... b1whois 10-24-08 4
       RE: From the CBS website... Bebo 10-24-08 5
           RE: From the CBS website... Brownroach 10-27-08 7
 RE: S17 EP7: "It all depends on the... sol 10-25-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-08, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S17 EP7: "It all depends on the Pin-Up Girl" Air date 10-30"
Next episode, both tribes are heading to Tribal Council.......

Sugar might be the swing vote between Ken and Crystal versus Matty and Ace........

Kota will be interesting to see what happens, there's multiple peeps on the possible chop block......

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "From the CBS website..."
Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe’s rice supply. Paranoia prompts one castaway to scramble for an alliance, alienating his tribe in the process. The tribes compete in a cutthroat round of a childhood game in an effort to win a lavish reward. Surprise letters from home bring even the toughest castaways to tears. A shocking twist is revealed that gives one castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe. A nail-biting challenge ensues when the tribes learn that they’ll be battling for individual immunity and will both vote out one of their own at two separate Tribal Councils.

Thoughts:
- The shocking twist - the exile gets to impact the other tribe, perhaps by granting individual immunity? That could explain the title. Kota sends Sugar to EI again, only to find out that she can make someone immune. Depending on who she picks, she could impact the voting strategy at TC. If she chose one of their potential targets, for example, Susie, then she could have an impact who would/could be targeted.
- Are we given both boot stories in this set of clues, or just one? The paranoia clue could be our Kota story and spell curtains for Dan. As for the Fang story, it could be the careless rice person, or the person who can change the game for the opposing tribe. At this point, I think Crystal and Sugar have the two biggest targets on their back and am leaning toward Crystal at this point.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-08, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: From the CBS website..."
Crystal might be the boot, especially if Sugar retains possession of the HII and pulls the pin this time...........

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-08, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: From the CBS website..."
bebo, why you have an extra website clue about paranoia?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-08, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: From the CBS website..."
I just copied all of the contents of the "Next on Survivor: Gabon" paragraph.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-08, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: From the CBS website..."
I can't see anything on the website, it just doesn't work for me however they have it set up now. Sorry, I didn't realize you'd posted the clues here or I wouldn't have started a separate thread.

I do agree the "paranoia" clue must refer to Dan.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-25-08, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S17 EP7: "It all depends on the Pin-Up Girl" Air date 10-30"
Ace sees himself as vulnerable and it depends one how Sugar wants to play the HII. If she doesn't give it to him, he's gone .. if she gives it to him, she'll be voted off.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •