The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"jen has sealed her own fate"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

onedumbguy 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail onedumbguy Click to send private message to onedumbguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"jen has sealed her own fate"
i like kayser, but i knew that he had no chance of lasting till the end. all strong players and leaders from different alliances always pick off each other or fall victim to the weak eliminating the strong. just like last year when the 4 horse man alliance got dismantled, jase and savage were too dominate at the beginning. jen should have done what she agreed to with kaysar and have maggie and kaysar lead their respective alliances in eliminating the strong from each side. the other side has approached april and her to sway their votes. they are not viewed as threats and can last a long time in the game. all she has done is made kayser's alliance angry and put a target on her back.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: jen has sealed her own fate VickyB 08-17-05 1
 RE: jen has sealed her own fate nailbone 08-17-05 2
   RE: jen has sealed her own fate seahorse 08-17-05 3
   RE: jen has sealed her own fate onedumbguy 08-17-05 4
       RE: jen has sealed her own fate leianawd 08-17-05 5
           RE: jen has sealed her own fate onedumbguy 08-17-05 9
               RE: jen has sealed her own fate RonReports 08-17-05 11
                   RE: jen has sealed her own fate okaychatt 08-18-05 14
                       RE: jen has sealed her own fate onedumbguy 08-18-05 19
                   RE: jen has sealed her own fate ReeSha 08-18-05 15
                   RE: jen has sealed her own fate onedumbguy 08-18-05 18
 RE: jen has sealed her own fate kingfish 08-17-05 6
   RE: jen has sealed her own fate onedumbguy 08-17-05 8
       RE: jen has sealed her own fate kingfish 08-17-05 10
           RE: jen has sealed her own fate onedumbguy 08-18-05 17
           RE: jen has sealed her own fate ItsAllSoGoofy 08-18-05 21
 RE: jen has sealed her own fate Sariss 08-17-05 7
 RE: jen has sealed her own fate LadyRose2005 08-18-05 12
   RE: jen has sealed her own fate leianawd 08-18-05 13
       RE: jen has sealed her own fate ReeSha 08-18-05 16
       RE: jen has sealed her own fate Lisa0116 08-18-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VickyB 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VickyB Click to send private message to VickyB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
I agree with you. I would not be sad to see Jennifer and April go. And I definatly want Maggie out of there!

The whole "Cappy" thing is so annoying that I cant stand the so called "friendship" just because of that!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
all she has done is made kayser's alliance angry and put a target on her back.

But her alliance has the numbers. Even if H/R/J win HOH, the Maggots haver the votes. What Jen's gotta do is not piss off her own alliance.

Say H/R/J do win HOH. Who do they nom? If they're smart, they nom April and Ivette, with the plan of backdooring James or breaking up partners. That'd be easy to sell to the remaining Maggots, PLUS it might expose the pecking order, which they might be able to use to their advantage later.

Or they put up Maggie against someone other than Jen, for the same reason. Jen's an obvious target, so leave her alone and go after one of the others that could be turned if things work out right.

o-

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
Although putting up Kaysar was a great move for the friendship alliance (they have a 5-3 advantage with James leaning their way after Thursday), it was not a great move for Jen. Jen is now by far the most vulnerable of their alliance. If Janelle, Rachel or Howie become HOH again they will be gunning for Jen. They could put up Jen and April on the block and Jen would have to win POV to remove herself. Otherwise no one would want to remove Jen from the block for fear that their partner or closer alliance member would be put up in Jen's place.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

08-17-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail onedumbguy Click to send private message to onedumbguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
her alliance is in better position, but she is not...she would not have pissed off her own alliance...they were there when she made the deal...james is gone...no one in her alliance is going to be mad...her excuse...i am just a dumb cheerleader for making the deal...but no harm done...then this week...even if alliance doesn't get hoh...prob maggot and evilette are on the block...now she is almost certain to be on the nominated if her alliance doesn't get hoh...if she stuck with the agreement...she also prove that she can be trusted to both sides...helps her out if she needs to change alliances later in the game...

with kaysar gone...and h/r/j gets hoh...i will put up jen and april...then i warn evilette/beau that if they win veto and take one off...i put their partner on...tell them if maggot win veto and take one off...evil or beau going on also...that would create tension in their alliance...

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
I personally can't wait for Thursday's episodes, the previews looked like an all out war erupted inside the house! Howie yelling and Janelle and Beau all up in each others face,very exciting! Even though I think it sucks that Jenn went back on her word to Kaysar, because I just love him in the game (not for real), at least it will make for good t.v. Jenn really stirred up the house and maybe she will have a target on her back or not who's to say.

08-17-05, 05:55 PM (EST)
9. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
jen did not stir up the house...she ruined the house...she made k/h/r/j angry with her...it was agreed upon to remove a common threat...she swore on her life...it would be good tv for a couple of episodes while they seek revenge...but they don't have the intelligence to last...they need a leader...maybe james...if cappy's group still in power...it is going to get really boring really quick

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-05, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
>jen did not stir up the
>house...she ruined the house...she made
>k/h/r/j angry with her...it was
>agreed upon to remove a
>common threat...she swore on her
>life...
>it is going to get really
>boring really quick

I disagree with everything that you wrote in that quote. James is far less of a threat to the Friendship than Kaysar is. Kaysar swore that Eric would be safe for one week and then Kaysar broke his word. His complaining that someone did to him what he earlier did to Eric is hypocrisy. During this "Summer of Surprises" CBS will find ways to prevent this show from becoming boring. I enjoy watching it and I expect to continue to be entertained by it.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
<Kaysar swore that Eric would be safe for one week and then Kaysar broke his word.

Kaysar figured all bets were off once Eric went back on his final four word.

I can't remember how many F4 pacts Erdick made, all with different configurations of people.

To enter this game thinking you can trust someone is to enter this game as an idiot.

BB is a game with no rules except lie and cheat to get to the top.

Disliking someone due to personality is one thing. Disliking someone for playing the game to win is another.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-18-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
19. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
it was miscalculation by kaysar when he let jen win the hoh...i am cool with jen not putting up her own people...but to not back door james and put kaysar up was low...and her reasoning was that he was a bigger threat than james...it was agreed upon to put aside the differences of both alliances by the house and get rid of james...it was attempted the previous week...and everyone was there convincing kaysar at the hoh competition that's what everyone wanted...

i am cool when people lie and make multiple deals to save themselves...but what she did...helped her alliance...but hurt her and her partner's chances...the entire game...they were under the radar and not viewed as a threat to anyone...even if her alliance is able to eliminated every one...maggot is more likely to side with evil/beau than jen/april...it was a bad move at a bad time...no reason to do anything that makes you stick out.

ReeSha 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ReeSha Click to send private message to ReeSha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"

>
>I disagree with everything that you
>wrote in that quote. James
>is far less of a
>threat to the Friendship than
>Kaysar is. Kaysar swore
>that Eric would be safe
>for one week and then
>Kaysar broke his word. His
>complaining that someone did to
>him what he earlier did
>to Eric is hypocrisy.

Hello? Did you seemed to forget that on that very same show that K put Cappy up, Cappy Had his own plans for K. He has been gunning for K for along time. K had to take him out before it was the other way around.

08-18-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
18. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
i admit it was a fatal mistake for kaysar to let jen get hoh...but the entire house was there trying to convince him that they wanted to back door james...and jen was like...i want pictures and letters from my bf...so he let her have hoh...he was hoh once already...kaysar had reason to go back on his alliance with eric...eric broke the alliance when he got rid of michael...jen had no reason to back stab kaysar...he try to do something nice (and have the ability to win hoh next week)...it is cool to lie and make multiple deals...but to go back on a truce the entire house seemed to agree on...that is just low

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
I respectfully disagree, that's not a valid observation or premise (i.e. "All Strong Players...will always pick each other off...") Check out season 2, Dr. Will was a strong player, and won. Season 3. Danielle was a strong player and finished #2 (was there at the end). Season 4, June and Allison were both strong players, both there at the end. In fact, quite the opposite, at least one of the final two (and often both) players are dominant.

Jase? Strong Player? Village idiot morelike. BB clown. His strategy ensured that he would be booted.

08-17-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
i did not watch the 1st 4 seasons of BB...but according to you...only 2 of the 5 BB winners were "strong players"...maybe i should redefine what i mean by strong player...it is a player that leads and take risk...not a player whom gets in an alliance and stays hidden...i am taking about players that make suggestions and not just follow what others say...those are the people that make the show interesting and worth watching...more likely than not...outspoken players are voted off...they win challenges and are viewed as threats...

Jase was a strong player...he won hoh 1st week and pov the next two...the only way to get rid of him was to back door him...his strategy was questionable...but if you were picking teams...you want him on your side because he wins challenges...he was cocky and that was what made him a target...but it was fun while it lasted

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
Well, you are right, we do have different definitions of strong player, and mine is a player who actively pursues a smart strategy, thus is a strong threat to win. A strong player has to be a strong threat to win. The passive players aren't really strong players (to me) even though that strategy can occasionally win (Ref. the Nash Theory). And the cocky, in-your-face self-destructive players (Jase, Scott are to me perfect examples of this) aren't strong threats to win, IMO.

And two of five strong players is 40%, which sustains my contention that it is incorrect to say "strong players always are picked off". A 40% exception is significant, and it isn't the zero (or always picked off) which your premise states.

And you said "...before the end..." and Danielle, although she didn't win, she was second, and was in the house on the final day. That's the End, in my book. After the final 2, it's out of the players hands.

I will agree that the idiots like Jase, Scott (you didn't actually refer to Scott as a dominant player, did you? He can’t even form a sentence or a coherent thought) make the show entertaining. And Ivette, April, Eric, even though I may disagree with those that contend that any of these are strong players, this year they do fill the entertaining but probably doomed roles. I agree they are part of what makes the show worth watching.

08-18-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
maybe i should have said that they try to pick off the strong players...they are not always successful...strong players can protect themselves by winning hoh or pov...40% of the time a strong player wins...then 60% of the time a weak player has won the game...jase is a strong player...i give you that savage was just a follower and not a strong player...individuals that win challenges are strong players, view as threats, and are targets...they are favorites to win challenges at the end...but other housemates see that and band together and try to eliminate them early...therefore they are not strong threats to win the game...they have to fight to stay alive...while a weak player is strung along and make it farther...

ItsAllSoGoofy 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItsAllSoGoofy Click to send private message to ItsAllSoGoofy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
I don't think Kaysar is as strong a player as the Cappy alliance tries to convince themselves, but they've had it in for him ever since He-Who-Will-Not-Be-Missed left. Strategy or not, their decision-making is emotional first.

James is really the stronger player. While Kaysar is the better strategist, the fact remains that James has won PoV competitions and Kaysar has won none, not to mention revealing his plans and then the most bone-headed move of all - giving up another shot at HoH. When all is said and done, Kaysar will have been voted out twice compared to James' (at the moment) zero.

Not the hallmarks of a strong player.

Sariss 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sariss Click to send private message to Sariss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
Yeah she got quite cocky.. especially thinking that she'd have James's loyalty. Just because she saved him, what makes her think James will jump on board her team. From how he's acted throughout this game, he's going to do what he wants, not what she wants.

I am so confused by the contestants this year that I don't even know if I like any of them, or want any to win.

LadyRose2005 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyRose2005 Click to send private message to LadyRose2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
Jen has all but told everyone that she is willing to sell her morals for the sum of $1,000,000.00.
She is playing this game like a stone cold backstabbing liar, and "APE"ril is just as dirty a player.
It will be very interesting to see them both turn on Mag, Ivette & Beau. It will be a blood bath.
But maybe instant karma will intervene and lil Jen and Ape will get the boot, because really, show of hands: who thinks either of them should get any money???

I will say this for Jen, after Tues. no one on the show can hold a candle to her lying backstabbing ways.
She is the "QUEEN" Of Hypocricy.

And I can't wait until she gets booted out of the house and hears from the pubic exactly what they think of her.
I can't wait until she can read on the internet, on these sites, just how much she is disliked because of how she has chosen to play this game.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
Numbers or not either way Jenn has put a target on her back and her partner's. The reason for saying this is because she went against her word to Kaysar which means they will probably go after her if they win HOH and even if they don't they will let the certain people know that maybe they shouldn't trust Jenn and April since they were trying to put a target on Ivette's back and I don't see why Maggie and them wouldn't believe that since they told her they didn't know who they were going to vote for when it was Ivette and Sarah on the block. Had she just backdoored James her alliance would have been fine with it and so wouldn't have Kaysar and his alliance.

ReeSha 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ReeSha Click to send private message to ReeSha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
I couldn't have said it better myself

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: jen has sealed her own fate"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-05 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

I am hoping that Maggie redeems herself in some small way by trying to undermine Jenn. I think Maggie thinks she has become a monster-drunk with power and that maggie might try to distance herself from that by campaigning to get rid of Janelle instead of Kaysar. If she talks the talk, all she really has to say is that Kaysar doesn't have the numbers advantage anymore and that Ivette and Beau have really wanted Janelle gone since week one. Not probable, but possible. The sheep will follow her if she has the guts to lead. Then she can switch sides (like Allison did) and still come out as one of the final two in the end. Just my opinion.....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •