The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Week 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-08, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Week 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-08 AT 02:06 PM (EST)

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Randy!"

Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Randy and Bob!" It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately, if anyone bothers to do any tallies. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your post and sometimes not even then.

Other things you want to vote on, who wins what challenge, biggest fish out of the water, who scares the elephant, how many HIIs are there, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just OCD that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for any reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Ace!" (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Ace and Bob!")

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD, DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

But please feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really OCD about vote threads, we want everyone to be able to play. This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun! That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs!

New Fang Tribe (Red)
Ace Gordon (Kota/New Fang)
Crystal Cox (Fang/New Fang)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Kota/New Fang)
Kelly Czarnecki (Kota/New Fang)
Ken Hoang (Fang/New Fang)
Matty Wittmore (Fang/New Fang)

New Kota Tribe (Yellow)
Bob Crowley (Kota/New Kota)
Charlie Herschel (Kota/New Kota)
Corinne Kaplan (Kota/New Kota)
Dan Kay (Fang/New Kota)
Marcus Lehman (Kota/New Kota)
Randy Bailey (Fang/New Kota)
Susie Smith (Fang/New Kota)

Michelle Chase (Fang)
Gillian Larson (Fang)
Paloma Soto-Castillo (Kota)
Jacquie Berg (Kota/New Fang)
Danny "GC" Brown (Fang/New Fang)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sugar emydi 10-21-08 1
 Kelly vince3 10-21-08 2
 Kelly byoffer 10-21-08 3
 Kelly Racer_X 10-21-08 4
   RE: Kelly dabo 10-22-08 5
       RE: Kelly Mrdvdman 10-22-08 6
 Kelly Q 10-22-08 7
 Sugar Bebo 10-22-08 8
 Kelly kary1371 10-22-08 9
 Sugar Max Headroom 10-22-08 10
 Sugar Scarlett O Hara 10-22-08 11
 Sugar CTgirl 10-22-08 12
 Sugar redbeard103152 10-22-08 13
 Sugar kircon 10-22-08 14
 Say it ain't so, Sugar! Round Robin 10-22-08 15
 Kelly/ no Sugar/ no Kelly whoami 10-22-08 16
 kelly! b1whois 10-22-08 17
 Kelly dabo 10-23-08 18
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 10-23-08 19
 Crystal Georjanna 10-23-08 20
 Sugar Corvis 10-23-08 21
 Sugar Brownroach 10-23-08 22
 Sugar Loree 10-23-08 23
 ACE Outfrontgirl 10-23-08 24
 Sugar Flowerpower 10-23-08 25
 Sugar michel 10-23-08 26
 Kelly. MDSkinner 10-23-08 27
 Sugar marebear79 10-23-08 28
 Sugar sugarbooger62 10-23-08 29
 Tally dabo 10-23-08 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-08, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sugar"
Oldthong will try to put HI in play this week (1 week too late)

my alternate based on OFG theories, etc.: Kelly

I'd say right now I'm at about 55-45 (sugar-kelly)

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-08, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kelly"
Alternates: Sugar, Ace and Crystal

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-08, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Kelly"
I don't feel strongly about this though. This season is really tough on the spoilers!!

Racer_X 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-21-08, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Racer_X Click to send private message to Racer_X Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kelly"
Why? Because I've picked her for the last three weeks and I'm going to keep putting her til she's gone...

10-22-08, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly"
Welcome aboard. This was your first post here, I welcome you aboard. Welcome aboard. Please feel free to post on other threads, whatever you may have to say, and even explore the rest of the site, but you might want to beware of the cynics on OT, bigsmiles!

Mrdvdman 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-08, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mrdvdman Click to send private message to Mrdvdman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly"
sounds like a logical choice

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-22-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kelly"
I just don't believe the Biggest Blunder promo. I think Kelly's time has come, Please.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Sugar"
Last week, so much emphasis was made on it being the only chance to get Sugar. We're beaten over the head with Ace's feeling in control. We know Sugar gives the idol to Ace and talks about it. Sometimes I think we try to build more story for someone when there really isn't any. Sugar's had a lot of story - her role as Ace's puppet, the Sugar Shack, her father's passing - and that just might be all the story there is. Ace is her snake...the snake that gets her bitten and out of the game.

Alt: Kelly, because she's so useless and the Fang are stupid enough to get rid of someone who is no threat to them whatsoever.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-08, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Kelly"

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sugar"
She gives the idol to Ace and is booted.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-22-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Sugar"
Because all of the evidence points to her.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Sugar"
Ace's "trust me" in the promo screams out to me, "Don't trust him!"

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-22-08, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Sugar"
Sugar took a bite out of the apple now it is time for her to get voted out of Eden.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Sugar"
Because Scarlett said so here.

My alternate would be Ace.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-22-08, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Say it ain't so, Sugar!"
Unfortunately, because I don't have any good alternatives, I'm afraid it is. If word gets around she gave Ace the idol, they'll vote for him to smoke it out, and if he plays it, she goes because she'll be the backup vote. It'll be 4 votes for Ace, 2 for Sugar, and I have no idea who Ace'll vote for. If he votes for Sugar too he'll become A#1 B@st@rd in my book.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-22-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Kelly/ no Sugar/ no Kelly"

Kelly. No wait maybe Sugar. But then again it could be Kelly.
I have not idea but have to make up my mind sometime soon or maybe I have to do it now? Sugar???, no it is Kelly?????

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "kelly!"
i am sticking with kelly. i just feel that if it was going to be sugar i would have seen something different on sugar in the insider clips than i did. i cant wait to find out for sure!

10-23-08, 00:10 AM (EST)
18. "Kelly"

10-23-08, 00:20 AM (EST)
19. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #19 compiling 17 votes and 1 welcome aboard:

Kelly: 9
Sugar: 8
all others: UTR.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-23-08, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Crystal"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-08 AT 04:45 AM (EST)

From my point of view ...

The next three boots will from this six-member group:

CURRENTLY AT KOTA
Marcus and Randy

CURRENTLY AT FANG
Crystal, Kelly, Ken and Matty

And I've chosen Crystal this week because:

1) If I were Matty, I would want to establish and maintain a swing-vote advantage until the Merge.
2) If I were Ace and Sugar, I would want to carry an HII advantage into the Merge.
3) If I were Ken and Kelly, I would want to get to the Merge.

And none of the five need Crystal to accomplish those aims.

Edited to 'strike' Kelly

Waves at Scarlett and Flowerpower ...

I'll be back after work and the show. My responses to your kindness and generosity are going to take just a bit longer to compose than this did.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Sugar"
Before settling on Sugar, I wrote Kelly up there in the subject box and then Ace. I even tried Crystal out, too.

Sugar just looked right.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-08, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Sugar"
The promos suggest that the idol-passing scheme is ill-fated. And Jeff has implied that Exile Island and the idol were not dealt with wisely in general. So I think Sugar mismanages her idol this week and is booted as a result.

Georjanna makes a good point that Crystal could be safely voted for by all without disrupting any close alliances. And Crystal has the emotional outburst which supposedly makes her a target, and she appears to be the one referred to in the “could someone want to QUIT?” promo. But I think she is misdirection.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-08, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Sugar"
I just feel Crystal, Ken and Kelly will vote together. That is half the votes. They won't vote for Matty. It seems that they know Sugar has given Ace the HI. So they would probably be scared to vote for Ace and chance one of them going with the 2nd place vote. They will probably vote for Sugar. We haven't heard anything about a tie vote. I assume Matty plans to vote with Ace after his promise. But does Sugar get tricked and told to vote for someone else? Sugar just seems to be the naive one this week. And I think she might get blindsided.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-08, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "ACE"
Someone has to vote for him!
I'm flip-flopping as much as anyone else and my alternate vote is Sugar.

Basing vote on the promos about "biggest blunder" and that even though Sugar is making a mistake in giving it up, Ace is the one shown making what he thinks is the perfect strategy.

The idol blunderers have all been men; it's kind of a guy thing, so far.

Isn't it possible that Sugar doesn't give Ace the idol? She tells Kenny she did, but that could be a lie. She asks Ace if she should, but it isn't resolved.

Or if she does, he may not play it, feeling safe in having sown the seeds of fear.

Oh well, going by Jiffy's comments, it probably is Sugar, as he implies she screws up.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-08, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Sugar"
I was excited about a Crystal boot with the preview vidcaps and the release of the misdirection clues when we zoomed in on her.

Over at Survivor Phoenix, VG has posted the press release that states this:

In the wake of a tough loss, an emotional outburst causes one castaway to become a target.

Note this does not say could lead one to become a target, it notes that SHE BECOMES a target. Who would target her? Perhaps she is the one that ends up in the tie with Sugar? Could Ace/Sugar/Matty throw their votes to Crystal.

Or, will Ace and Sugar be firm with throwing their votes to Kelly, while MATTY casts one toward Crystal, whom he can not stand another minute of, while Crystal, Kenny, and Kelly vote Sugar....no tie this way?

I have waffled all week and clearly see one of Crystal, Kelly or Sugar as our boot

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-08, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Sugar"
This week has been really hard to call: Ace, Crystal, Kelly or Sugar? Sugar fits better with the previews and Jeff's blog.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-23-08, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Kelly."
I have to assume that Sugar is not THAT dumb....but I will probably find out otherwise tonight.

marebear79 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-08, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marebear79 Click to send private message to marebear79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Sugar"
I always trust the SOTS--even when they don't get it right! But this week Scarlett and her awesome SOTS will be right!

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-23-08, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Sugar"
Sad to say but my namesake is the bootee this week.

10-23-08, 11:23 PM (EST)
30. "Tally"
Sugar - 15
Kelly -- 10
Crystal - 1
Ace ---- 1

Hey, at least we were all on the same tribe page.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •