The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Episode 4 (or 5)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-08, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Episode 4 (or 5)"
Hi, all! Thought I'd sneak in and do this week's vote thread for old times sake. And let's all give a round of applause to byoffer for so aptly taking over the duties the last couple of weeks, and maybe the next several, who knows. Seriously, everyone go: "Thank you, byoffer!" I mean it.

And hey, congrats to michel for correctly predicting last week's boot, WTG michel! Time to vote!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "GC!"

Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "GC and Bob!" It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately, if anyone bothers to do any tallies. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your post and sometimes not even then.

Other things you want to vote on, who wins what challenge, biggest fish out of the water, who scares the elephant, what accent will Ace have this week, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just OCD that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for any reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Ace!" (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Ace and Bob!")

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD, DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

But please feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really OCD about vote threads, we want everyone to be able to play. This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun! That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs!

New Fang Tribe
Ace Gordon (Kota/New Fang)
Crystal Cox (Fang/New Fang)
Danny "GC" Brown (Fang/New Fang)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Kota/New Fang)
Kelly Czarnecki (Kota/New Fang)
Ken Hoang (Fang/New Fang)
Matty Wittmore (Fang/New Fang)

New Kota Tribe
Bob Crowley (Kota/New Kota)
Charlie Herschel (Kota/New Kota)
Corinne Kaplan (Kota/New Kota)
Dan Kay (Fang/New Kota)
Marcus Lehman (Kota/New Kota)
Randy Bailey (Fang/New Kota)
Susie Smith (Fang/New Kota)

Michelle Chase (Fang)
Gillian Larson (Fang)
Paloma Soto-Castillo (Kota)
Jacquie Berg (Kota/New Fang)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 GC vince3 10-13-08 1
 Kelly Scarlett O Hara 10-14-08 2
 GC emydi 10-14-08 3
 GC dabo 10-14-08 4
   Vote Change: KELLY dabo 10-16-08 23
 Kelly Max Headroom 10-15-08 5
 GC Loree 10-15-08 6
 Kelly Estee 10-15-08 7
 GC = G-zizzle out. byoffer 10-15-08 8
 kelly kingfish 10-15-08 9
 GC b1whois 10-15-08 10
 Susie Corvis 10-15-08 11
 GC Q 10-15-08 12
 GC michel 10-15-08 13
 GC whoami 10-15-08 14
 GC Flowerpower 10-15-08 15
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 10-15-08 16
 GC citywitch 10-16-08 17
 Kelly kary1371 10-16-08 18
 Kelly Bebo 10-16-08 19
 GC greg2557 10-16-08 20
 Kelly Brownroach 10-16-08 21
 GC redbeard103152 10-16-08 22
 Vote Tally #2 dabo 10-16-08 24
 Kelly kircon 10-16-08 25
 Kelly esquire 10-16-08 26
 Kelly MJewel 10-16-08 27
 GC sugarbooger62 10-16-08 28
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vo... Scarlett O Hara 10-16-08 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-08, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "GC"
Alternate: Kelly

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-14-08, 06:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kelly"
... an alliance will be tested ... hmmmm, I think this is referring to the Ken ~ Crystal ~ GC alliance, but it's misdirection

It won't take too long before Kelly and her negative attitude wears on everyone over at Camp Fang.

* waves to dabo *

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-08, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "GC"
Stupid OldThong. They should oust Kelly and make Sugar play the idol in one fell swoop

10-14-08, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "GC"
Thank you, byoffer!
WTG, michel!

alternate: Kelly

10-16-08, 12:15 PM (EST)
23. "Vote Change: KELLY"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-08 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

New Fang is totally disfunctional, I have given up on logic where New Fang is concerned.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kelly"
GC has repeatedly proven himself to be both unlikable and useless, yet I think his alliance puts up with him for one more episode. And that means Kelly is toast.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "GC"
Voted out or quits. He has been getting the nasty edit.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kelly"
The scary question: is GC as useless as Clay?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "GC = G-zizzle out."
If ever there was a case for a double elimination leg, it is for GC and Kelly.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "kelly"
GC is misdirection. A useless sack of misdirection.

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-08, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "GC"
i wonder what he thinks that stands for? gangsta something...

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Susie"

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-15-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "GC"
I really do hope it is him. That way I can start voting for someone else from now on.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "GC"
From the previews, two things seem very likely to happen this week:
- NuFang goes to TC (unless Corvis knows something that we don't)
- The Idol doesn't impact Tribal Council.

Even with all the sweet talk that the "Idiots" could use to reassure her, I don't see Sugar keeping the idol in her bag unless GC quits or asks to be voted out. Sugar could simply waste her HII on a Kelly boot but that would mean we couldn't call NuFang complete Idiots anymore and that's no fun!

Thanks Dabo!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-15-08, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "GC"
He needs to go.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "GC"
This week it is a coin toss. But, I am going with GC and OFG because I do think the clues include the boot story. Clearly, there are only two choices among the clues that could hold the boot story. It could be in clue number three, where overwhelming hunger and homesickness puts one Castaway's entire alliance in jeopardy....in other words, his dire straights must lead him to seriously consider and perhaps do lead him to giving up/quitting. This most certainly would put his alliance mates in jeopardy.

It could also be in one of the strongest bonds in the game finds itself on shaky ground after a bad performance in the IC...to me this is indeed most likely to be Sugar and Ace. We know that the title for next week probably is referring to Ace and Sugar, therefore, these two most likely will be around next week. So, this clue is most likely NOT the boot story. Ace and Sugar will be fine this week.

We also know that the Fangs will indeed find the HII in Sugars possessions...not being the brightest bulbs on the tree, I think that they will not target Ace or Sugar this week.

10-15-08, 10:41 PM (EST)
16. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #16 comprising 15 votes and no other posts or previous vote tallies.

GC.......... 10
Kelly......... 4
Susie........ 1
others... UTR
dualboot. UTR

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-16-08, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "GC"
please

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-16-08, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Kelly"
What Kingfish said.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-08, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Kelly"
Although a GC boot would not surprise me either.

We've all been honing in on GC as the homesick and hungry, but it could also be whiny Kelly. And she'd tell them. And they'd realize how annoying and useless she is and get rid of her. Since they can't put enough together to flush out the idol, but they don't want to dilute their core alliance with the idol out there, they vote Kelly.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-08, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "GC"

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Kelly"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-08 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

I don’t see nuFang voting out GC this week unless he makes it clear that he wants to leave, and, while the previews hint that he's getting tired, they don't suggest that anyone might throw in the towel.

I’m guessing that, after Kelly’s surprise reprieve last week, they decided to downplay her and use GC as a red herring, so people will think Kelly might have staying power -- but Kelly will in fact be voted out this week, one TC later than expected.

And Ken's bad luck with women continues.

(edited to fix typo)

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-16-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "GC"
I flipped the coin three times and it came up GC. Hopefully my last weeks pick of worthless Kelly wont bite me in the butt again this week.

10-16-08, 12:24 PM (EST)
24. "Vote Tally #2"
This is post #24 comprising 22 votes and 1 vote change:

GC.......... 12
Kelly......... 8
Susie........ 1
others... UTR
dualboot. UTR

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-08, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Kelly"
*waves at Dabo* Thanks

Thank you, byoffer!

WTG, michel!

Because Flowerpower said so here

Tails: GC

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-08, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Kelly"
Old Fang would lose there numerical advantage in New Fang if they vote GC out and they are not that dumb

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-16-08, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Kelly"
Kelly

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-08, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "GC"
GC

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-08, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S17 Episode 4 (or 5)"
Flowerpower really did call it this week! It's still a flip of the coin ...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •