The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dumpy Diaper Dance"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-06-04, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dumpy Diaper Dance"
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE George Huff's singing. But that man needs a choreographer. He looks like a toddler with a full diaper when he dances. Good thing people vote on the Idols' singing abilities, not their dancing abilities.

Slowly losing my newbie status...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance EMT135 04-06-04 1
 RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance I_AM_HE 04-06-04 2
 That... greenmonstah 04-06-04 3
 RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance greenmonstah 04-06-04 4
   RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance grit 04-06-04 5
       RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance greenmonstah 04-06-04 7
 RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance Angelfood 04-06-04 6
   RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance grit 04-06-04 8
       RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance greenmonstah 04-06-04 10
           RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance EnglProf 04-07-04 22
               RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance greenmonstah 04-07-04 24
                   RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance grit 04-07-04 26
                       RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance EnglProf 04-07-04 34
 RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance httchck9548 04-06-04 9
   RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance greenmonstah 04-06-04 11
       RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance grit 04-07-04 20
           RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance greenmonstah 04-07-04 21
               RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance AugustGirl 04-07-04 28
   lovin george Angelfood 04-06-04 12
       RE: lovin george opinionated 04-06-04 13
           RE: lovin george shedevil 04-06-04 14
               RE: lovin george Sabriel5 04-06-04 15
               RE: lovin george kraziest_kris 04-07-04 16
 RE: That BennyBoy 04-07-04 17
 RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance CantStandToLook 04-07-04 18
 RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance Tiger Lily 04-07-04 19
   RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance EnglProf 04-07-04 23
       RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance AugustGirl 04-07-04 25
       RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance greenmonstah 04-07-04 27
           RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance leogirl_21 04-07-04 29
 RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance unitabackup 04-07-04 30
 LOL! moonbaby 04-07-04 31
 Hey Grit... northernlights 04-07-04 32
   RE: Hey Grit... grit 04-07-04 33
       RE: Hey Grit... Handola 04-07-04 36
 RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance ropefish_3 04-07-04 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EMT135 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMT135 Click to send private message to EMT135 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
LOL @ Dumpy Diaper Dance!

Great visual!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-04, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
BWAHAHAHA!!! that is EXACTLY what he looks like, OMH!

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "That..."
was funny! And a great term. Toddlers everywhere will be doing the Dumpy Diaper Dance!

I just want to point out that *I* was the first to befriend Grit. Just hoping Grit remembers that on the way to Board Stardom. Looooove Grit!

04-06-04, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
Time for a temporary sig pic, Grit. Do you like this:

04-06-04, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
Cool! But I've got longer hair and bigger boobs than the guy in the gif! Thank you for the sig pic monstah!

Crying tears of joy...you like me, you really like me!

04-06-04, 09:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
ok...let me search some more...do not use it until we get it right...

Nice and comfy under my wing, Grit?

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-06-04, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
So, grit. Does that mean you are familiar with dumpy diapers? Cause my toddler has one right now!!! And he was jumping up and down on the sofa, doing the same dance.

Lovin' HE, grit, and Greenmonstah!!!

04-06-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
My girls are 11 and 12. I do not miss those days. Except of course when my kids are so emotional and hormonal (which is almost always). Then I long for those dumpy diaper days....

Slowly losing my newbie status...

04-06-04, 09:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
Two temp sig pics:

Big smooch to AngelFood

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-07-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
HEY! I recognize that first Grit (and crown) insignia from a local restaurant... ummm.... now I'm hungry, darnit.

Where'd you get it, Greenie?

04-07-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
Hi Professor...I am not sure where I got it. Last night I did a search on the word "Grit", hoping to find our new and dear friend Grit, a temporary sig pic. I believe AngelFood is in the process of putting something together for her.

Is grit bird feed? A bird would make a cool sig pic

04-07-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
"Grit" would be the second half of my first name - "Margaret". It's an old college nickname.

Some people think it refers to John Wayne's movie "True Grit".

Sometimes I think it refers to the stuff on my kitchen floor...

Thanks to greenmonstah for the sig pic!

04-07-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
The Grit (with same logo) is a vegetarian restaurant here in Athens, Ga-- just so you know you'll be representin' for us here in the South.

They have the best black bean chili nachos-- to die for.

Michael Stipe owns part of the restaurant or the building or something, so mucho popular cache, Grit-y

httchck9548 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail httchck9548 Click to send private message to httchck9548 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
I'm sorry but your wrong. George is one of the most unique finalists in this competion and his dance is awsome. He pumps the crowd up and when I watch him he makes me smile. I love George, he's great, and leave him alone just because he can prob. dance better than you.

04-06-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
Psst httchck...that was a bash against a fellow poster. A BIG no no according to the Forum Guidelines. Express your opinion without bashing other board members.

And BTW...here, on the BOARDS, we leave no contestents alone. We are an equal opportunity bashing kind of crowd

04-07-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
greenmonstah, Thanks for coming to my defense but I've got pretty thick skin (comes from a combination of being a wife, mom, Girl Scout leader, and New Yorker). Besides, who says httchck is wrong about my dancing abilities...

04-07-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
With a name like Grit, I pretty much assumed you were a toughie...BUT...it is up to each of us to protect the integrity off the boards. Things are already kind of running amuck and as a mother you understand, when you see something that breaks the rules, it is best to call a time out and "discuss" the violation.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
*taps GreenMonstah on shoulder*

You want I should step in? I seem to have a *way* with the new ones. I'm diplomatic and seem to soothe the situation without anyone getting anyone riled up.

Or not.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-06-04, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "lovin george"
I love George too! I like it that he dances and is really into it, that said... it does look like the droopy diaper bop.
That isn't a total insult, just funny.

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: lovin george"
Just gotta say, for the record, that my 14-mth-old does the same dance whether he has a dirty diaper or not!

OK, so it DOES look a little like George's dance, but I still like the "dip!" I think it makes George memorable.

--Opinionated (And proud of it!)

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: lovin george"
I like George but I agree the dance has to go. It's just I don't know, not good. It's okay in moderation but not the entire song. By the way, I can't stand for someone to tell another person that their OPINION is wrong. There is no such thing as a wrong OPINION.

Sabriel5 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sabriel5 Click to send private message to Sabriel5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: lovin george"
I found out where George got his dance moves:

http://i.madblast.com/funflash/swf/warm_bottle_mb.swf

http://i.madblast.com/funflash/swf/madeapoop.swf

http://i.madblast.com/funflash/swf/peebaby.swf

kraziest_kris 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-07-04, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kraziest_kris Click to send private message to kraziest_kris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: lovin george"
I agree that George is an excellent performer and one of the best in the competition, but the deciding factor of whether i want to see him another week is that horid dip! I prefer to have him voted off than to sit through that again!

It is plain sickening! I think George is becoming to much of a predictable goofball! But that dude can really sing!!

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-07-04, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: That"
Made my night thank you very much!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
They need to put braces on his legs so he can't do that stupid bounce thing anymore. He was pretty good tonight though I'm still not a big fan of his scratchy voice style of singing but the bouncing is driving me nuts.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
blatantly causing cross-threading confusion since..eh..today

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-07-04, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
I like you.

Dumpy diaper dance... hehehe.

04-07-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
I really enjoy George's dance! I'm with Angelfood on this one-- I think it shows how much he gives each performance.

It really brings me in and gets me all excited. And, I know I really like watching him do his thing because I can imagine still enjoying it at the end of a 2hr concert. For me, it doesn't get old.

But that's just me.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
I'm with Engl Prof and Angelfood. I love George and I love his dancing, and more importantly I love his singing.

Go George Go!

*waves* to everyone

04-07-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
"It really brings me in and gets me all excited."

Really, now! Save it for your Sexual Conceit and The Gothic Novel Class

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-07-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
I was telling my sister last night that he sounded great but his hoppity hop dance was weird!

unitabackup 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-07-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail unitabackup Click to send private message to unitabackup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
He definitely needs lessons but aren't those dance moves typical of like what someone in a choir might do?

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "LOL!"
Excellent comparison! Despite the DD Dance I *heart* George.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Hey Grit..."
Nice to meet you. Great name for George's dance style.

I told mr lights last night that I felt sorry for the cameramen last night trying to get close-up shots of him. They'd try to zoom in and then have to go back to a wide shot because George was bouncing in and out of the close-ups.

George just looks like he's genuinely thrilled to be there and loving every minute of his experience. He's in my top three.

~ thinks Grit should wander on over to OT to hang out once in a while.

04-07-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Hey Grit..."
Thanks for the welcome northernlights.

LOL about the cameraman - I noticed the same thing!

In spite of his dancing, I love George. And to think that if Donnie hadn't been arrested for drunk driving, we would never have George in the competition. No wonder he's genuinely thrilled to be there.

If grit wandered over to OT, she would never get any work done...

Handola 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Handola Click to send private message to Handola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Hey Grit..."
I love George, too. He is definitely one of the best and I think that the bouncing just comes naturally to him. For me, it makes him unique and I think it's cute. I truly hope that those of you out there who like his voice but don't like the diaper dance will not turn your back on him! He deserves to be in the last three or four.

I don't find George's dance sickening, but I DO find Diana's whole Cutsie Cream Puff routine sickening! It's hurl chunks time every time she walks out on stage!

ropefish_3 84 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ropefish_3 Click to send private message to ropefish_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Dumpy Diaper Dance"
If George doesn't win this competition he could have a shining future as the Depend undergarments spokesman.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •