The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" S17 Episode numbers consensus needed?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" S17 Episode numbers consensus needed?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-08 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

Can we get a consensus on episode numbers for the posts? Would it be better to start numbering them as CBS is? If I'm seeing this right I've been getting confused by the 2 hour premier and calling it ep 1 because the second hour didn't have a title that I can find. CBS is calling the "Christmas Morning" EP 4 on their site so apparently they're going with the boot number as their episode numbers.

Oh, I'm confused, maybe a clearer mind can figure this out or point me in the right direction.

S17 EP 1: "Want to See the Elephant Dung?" (Michelle boot)
2nd half of premiere (Gillian boot)
S17 EP 3: "She Obviously is Post-Op!" (Paloma boot)
S17 Ep 4: It Was Like Christmas Morning! (Jacquie boot)
S17 EP 5: "This Camp is Cursed" air date 10-16
S17 EP 6: "He's a snake, but he's my snake" air date 10-23

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S17 Episode numbers consensus ... michel 10-12-08 1
 4 mattben 10-12-08 2
 RE: S17 Episode numbers consensus ... suzzee 10-12-08 3
   RE: S17 Episode numbers consensus ... michel 10-12-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S17 Episode numbers consensus needed?"
Simple math can be confusing!
The premiere was clearly 2 episodes put back to back rather than a 2 hour episode. So, I've been calling it Episode #4 or Week #3!
Confusing, but it fits in a season where Survivor can't count the days, going from 10 directly to 12.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-12-08, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "4"
I called last Thursday's episode 4, following CBS' sequencing, in my summary over at Bashers.

Stopped paying attention to the day # captions 1/2-way through. They may not actually miss a day, it just doesn't show up in the editing.

/User_files/46da503622aa21dd.gif

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-08, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S17 Episode numbers consensus needed?"
Maybe we can call Bob to do the math

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S17 Episode numbers consensus needed?"
...or Lisi!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •